INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 324258 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re:Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #1080 en: Octubre 06, 2017, 05:34:17 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1081 en: Octubre 19, 2017, 05:32:47 pm »
“This Christmas you can expect the unexpected!
And with the second single from my upcoming winter album you can dream of a very special version of the German Christmas classic "O Tannenbaum".
I am very familiar with this song from my childhood. Nevertheless I wanted to record the German version of it because it brings me beautiful memories from the time I was living and studying in Germany. I heard the song frequently back then. I was brave enough to try my German language “skills” on this one and luckily my German record label loved the version that much, that they wanted to have it as my new single. I am very happy about it! Jim Dooley worked outstanding orchestral arrangements for the song, making it reach a totally different universe. So once again, the “Christmas Tree” song you know, sounds nothing like the original. Get ready for an intense and dark war battle that will blow you away!”

Keep your ears and eyes open as next Friday, October 27th, sees the release of a limited and numbered 7inch single

Serena

• Moderador

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1083 en: Noviembre 17, 2017, 04:09:00 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1084 en: Diciembre 01, 2017, 07:14:18 pm »
TARJA RELEASES CHARITY VERSION OF “FELIZ NAVIDAD”
WITH THE HELP OF GUEST ARTISTS.
OUT ON DECEMBER 8th, 2017.
With Christmas only being 24 days away, earMUSIC and Tarja are proud to announce the release of a very special version of “Feliz Navidad”: the Barbuda Relief And Recovery Charity Version.
This September, the Caribbean island of Barbuda has been hit by the category 5 hurricane Irma. The Whole population, of over 1500, needed to flee their homes in order to survive. Tarja, who has recorded the main part of her vocals for her recently released winter album “from Spirits and Ghosts (Score for a dark Christmas)” on said island and has a very close relationship to the place and its inhabitants, decided that now is the time to help.
Together with friends and fellow musicians such as Michael Monroe, DORO, Tony Kakko Official, Elize Ryd, Marko Saaresto (Poets of the Fall), Timo Kotipelto, Simone Johanna Maria Simons Official, Cristina Scabbia, Joe Lynn Turner, Floor Jansen, Hansi Kürsch (Blind Guardian) and Sharon den Adel, Tarja created a new version of the Christmas carol “Feliz Navidad”.
All incomes generated will be donated, with earMUSIC doubling the amount.
Explains Tarja:
“The tiny Caribbean island of Barbuda has been devastated by Hurricane Irma, the most powerful Atlantic Ocean storm recorded in history to sustain over 200 km per hour winds for 24 hours. Around 90% of the nation’s structures and vehicles have been destroyed.
Irma passed over Barbuda early on Wednesday, 6th of September 2017, as a Category 5 hurricane.
Barbuda is situated between the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea and forms part of the state of Antigua and Barbuda.
The island is now a near-deserted disaster zone. Almost all of its 1,500 residents were relocated to the sister island of Antigua. Critical facilities including roads and communications systems were ravaged, with the recovery effort set to take months or years.
I have had a home in Antigua, Caribbean for quite a few years now. I have friends there, but mainly, I have seen how the locals live and how unprepared they are for this magnitude of destruction.
I had just finished recording my winter album “from Spirits and Ghosts” in Antigua before the hurricane hit the Caribbean. I was already immersed in Christmas feelings at that time and immediately it came to my mind that the people of Barbuda will have a very dark Christmas this year and in the years to come. I wanted to find a way to give them hope for a brighter future.
So Christmas gave me the perfect excuse to call some dear friends and ask them to help me raise some funds for the people in Barbuda.
We are going to donate all incomes generated from the version of ‘Feliz Navidad’ we recorded, and my record company earMUSIC will add a similar amount on top of it for the charity.
When the time comes, I will personally make sure the donation is given to the right hands.
I thank you all my friends Michael, Doro, Tony, Elize, Marko, Timo, Simone, Cristina, Joe, Floor, Hansi and Sharon from the bottom of my heart. I am very glad and honoured that you could be a part of this. Your voices will give hope and they will be heard.
We need all of you to spread the word in order for fans and music lovers to get to know about this charity project. Is time to get together and to share our passion for this good cause. You can review the music style, production, sound or the performance of the ones involved, but this time the focus should be in a different place.
Dear fans, I really hope that together we can make a change. If you are not used to download music or if you don't collect vinyls, it shouldn't stop you from helping. Do it this time for the people in Barbuda. Please share this song with all your friends and relatives and ask them to do the same.
We wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of our hearts.”
Government of Antigua and Barbuda
“Feliz Navidad” will be available as download and stream on December 8th, 2017.
Limited to 1.000 copies worldwide, a very special 7inch vinyl single will be made available exclusively via Tarja’s “Official Store for a dark Christmas”.
Official webstore: https://tarja.tmstor.es
Tracklist
Side A
1. Feliz Navidad (Barbuda Relief And Recovery Charity Version)
Side B
2. Feliz Navidad (Album Version)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1085 en: Diciembre 07, 2017, 10:05:55 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1086 en: Diciembre 15, 2017, 09:34:54 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1087 en: Marzo 24, 2018, 07:16:51 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1088 en: Mayo 22, 2018, 06:24:18 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1089 en: Mayo 25, 2018, 08:33:39 pm »
TARJA TO RELEASE FOLLOW UP TO THE TOP 10 LIVE RELEASE “ACT I”:
BRAND NEW LIVE – ART- VIDEO & ALBUM “ACT II” TO BE RELEASED ON
JULY 27th, 2018 ON earMUSIC.

Filmed during Tarja’s world tour “The Shadow Shows”, during which the influential heavy rock singer circled the world for 7 ½ times with over 300.000 km travelled and played over 200 shows in 40 countries in front of 1 million people.

“Act II” consists of the singer’s very intimate set filmed and recorded live at the Metropolis Studio in London, UK and the breathtaking live performance of one of her shows in Milan, Italy, as well as previously unreleased interviews and photo galleries.

The theatrical rock adventure “Act II” combines two incredible, yet slightly different live performances on video: The first chapter, “Metropolis Alive”, has been filmed two months prior to the release of Tarja’s 2016 success “The Shadow Self”. Twenty (20)winners from all over Europe were lucky to witness Tarja’s intimate, yet rocking 75 minute set at renowned Metropolis Studios in London, UK where the singer performed songs from her then unreleased album – for the first time in front of an audience.

“Act II’s” second chapter has been recorded on November 29th, 2016 at the magnificent Teatro della Luna in Milan, Italy and includes hits from all four Tarja albums such as “Innocence”, “Die Alive”, “Until My Last Breath” as well as an incredible cover of Muse’s classic “Supremacy”. That night’s set list also enchants the soprano’s long-time fans with a medley consisting of the distinctive Nightwish evergreens “Ever Dream”, “Slaying The Dreamer” and “The Riddler”. All topped off with a remarkable acoustic set which presents Tarja classics in a brand new way.

Even though the shows deliberately differ in look, sound, approach to the music and adrenalin, both have one thing in common: from the very first to the very last tune, the state of the art production displays Tarja’s energetic performance and her graceful, charming presence.

“Live videos became more and more mere documentations focusing on a band’s performance in a remote, distant and technical way. The lightshow and the LED’s only support the band’s performance but have no significance of their own.

With “Act II” it is different. Here everything has a significance, every little detail is important because it is not only a live-recording, a live-documentation.

In the video, every song was treated in order to transport the feeling I wanted to express live at the show. As close as possible to the way the audience might have felt it that night. We used additional footages, used video snippets, photos and graphics and worked with lights, framings and reflections, changed colours and created moods, distorted pictures and inserted slides. And sometimes we kept the pure picture because itself it transported everything we wanted.

“Act II” is not a live-video, it is a live-art-video and you are free to discus it very controversially; what is exactly what I want.”

“Act II” is going to be released on July 27th, 2018 on earMUSIC as 2CD digipak, 3LP Gatefold (180g, black), DVD, Blu-ray, Limited Mediabook 2CD+2BD (incl. two full live shows filmed at Woodstock Festival in Poland and Hellfest in France as bonus) and Digital.

A wide variety of exclusive, limited fan items and bundles can be found on Tarja’s official web shop:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1090 en: Mayo 29, 2018, 03:33:44 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1091 en: Junio 01, 2018, 10:01:10 pm »

Serena

• Moderador