INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 341041 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #135 en: Agosto 17, 2008, 12:21:11 am »
Hoy Tarja cumple 31 años!!!!

FELICIDADES!!!!!!!! :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #136 en: Agosto 17, 2008, 11:26:00 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #137 en: Agosto 18, 2008, 11:12:34 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #138 en: Agosto 20, 2008, 11:28:21 pm »
Tarja escribe sobre viajes en avión (menciona lo de Madrid!)

The three shows in Mexico went really well. It was a great success and I was happy to be able to perform for Mexican people. Also it was nice to return to Guadalajara and to have great show there on my birthday. People were so kind to me everywhere. Thank you Mexico! I hope to come back soon again.

I got to tell you what happened to us on our way to Colombia though. It was really strange and scary experience for all of us. We were supposed to take a plane from Mexico City to Bogotá, which we did, BUT… first we took off one hour late. After being on air for half on hour, the captain announced that we needed to return back to Mexico City because we lost one of our engines and we were flying only with one… Well, the people were still quite calm, but it was very awkward situation indeed for everybody. We landed fine and then got to know that there were many other problems detected on the plane. They tried to fix these problems while we still needed to stay inside the plane! It took some while when finally the pilot informed us that we were not flying on the same day to Bogotá at all. We needed to stay in a hotel in Mexico City that night. The wake up call was already at 03:00 am, because the new scheduled flight to Bogotá was going to leave already at 06:00 in the morning. We woke up early and again got to the plane. We waited and waited until something strange happened AGAIN. The plane was the same than the day before, but they assured us they have fixed the problems and it was safe to fly. Anyway suddenly before taking off, all the lights went off so did the engine!!!!! Half of the people in the plane stood up and instantly started to run towards the front door. They were willing to get out of the plane! The thing is that nobody can force people to stay inside the plane if one is not willing to. SO, we who were willing still to stay, needed to wait inside while the other people left and their luggage were removed from the plane. This took again other 2,5 hours. Finally we took off and the flight was calm and safe. We arrived to Bogotá 15 hours late, but safe.

Sometimes I really hate flying. But thanks to God, we are safe.

Yesterday I got to meet many of my fans in a signing session I had here in Bogotá. I was very pleased to see many happy faces in front of me. Also something really nice happened after we had a beautiful dinner in a traditional Colombian restaurant later in the evening. There were around 7 guys waiting for me outside the restaurant and when I got out, they started to sing to me. They also had a cake with 1 candle prepared to me!!!!! I am sure that tonight’s show will be just amazing because Colombian people really are wonderful.

Today we got the information about very sad news from Spain where a plane crash and many people died. All the band and crew would like to send our condolences to their families.

It could have been us… 

Just remind us how fragile we are and that things can happen to anyone of us at any time. So better to live your dreams every minute, every day and enjoy of the loved ones.

Love , Tarja

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #139 en: Agosto 23, 2008, 05:18:58 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #140 en: Agosto 23, 2008, 11:10:09 pm »
Fantasma de la Opera (Colombia 20.8.2008)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJJD7vI9nVE

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #141 en: Agosto 30, 2008, 03:43:27 pm »
Enough

August 20, 2008 concert in Bogota, Colombia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mly2yzBY1PI

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #142 en: Agosto 31, 2008, 09:57:39 pm »
Tarja Turunen celebrated her 31st birthday on August 17, and some of her musician friends (Beto Vazquez, AFTER FOREVER's Floor Jansen, DELAIN and Alex Scholpp) sent their video/audio birthday greetings to the Tarja Turunen Enkeli web site. Watch the one-and-a-half-minute clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU2V-WPq1VQ

Planet Loud conducted an interview with Tarja Turunen at this year's Download festival, which was held June 13-15 at Donington Park, Leicestershire, UK. Watch the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgDfnileGd4

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #143 en: Septiembre 01, 2008, 09:13:54 pm »
"Enough" performed live at Opinií£o in Porto Alegre, Brazil on August 26, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhoIc9fMF74

"Enough" performed live at Credicard Hall in Sí£o Paulo, Brazil on August 23, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wALPcqvFJKE

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #144 en: Septiembre 03, 2008, 11:16:58 pm »
Touring has been very good so far. 

The band and crew have had on our off-days enough time to see places and to do other activities, such as visiting local artist’s concerts.

I have been busy promoting my album and the tour.

It has been nice to meet many of my fans and get to know their opinion about my work.
Latin American people are giving me a lot of strength to go on with this “merry go round”.
Show in Bogotá was just great. Everything worked out fine and people were happy 

Next day we all went up the hill called Montserrat with a cable car. 

(...)

We found a beautiful church and couple of old and charming restaurants. It was nice to be literally upon the clouds.

(..)
We had lunch there and got to see the city of Bogotá a bit more before rushing to the airport.

Now we are in Belo Horizonte, Brazil and we just returned from our show tonight.  It feels good to be back in here and the audience was awesome!

This time I am not sick, as it has been the case before in the last two times I had concerts here. It seems that when I am happy, my body functions better too 

Finally I could offer the local people a great show!

I cannot forget to mention that it was also wonderful to visit Fortaleza for the first time. The hotel was located just in front of the ocean, so the beach and the sound of the sea were enchanting. I love to be close to the sea. It is making me relax immediately.

Well, the local people as well as the weather were HOT. 

The concert was very emotional and people seemed to enjoy it a lot. I heard that it has been very difficult for Fortaleza to get international artists/bands performing there.

I hope this will change in the future.

All the other concerts in Brazil went all just fine too. We have had best time together as a band and group of lovely people.

I am still thanking God every day for giving me these nice people to work with and to spend nice time with.

Things couldn’t be better.

í¬With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #145 en: Septiembre 06, 2008, 09:08:50 pm »
Former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen reportedly shot footage for her new video, "Enough", during a break on her recent South American tour. A short behind-the-scenes clip from the video shoot can be viewed below.

"Enough" will appear on a special-edition version of Turunen's latest solo album, "My Winter Storm", to be issued before the end of the year.

"My Winter Storm" was released in the U.S. at the end of February. The CD was made available in two exclusive U.S. versions via Fontana: the standard and deluxe editions (the latter featuring extra tracks not released elsewhere, as well visually stimulating bonus DVD content).

"My Winter Storm" was produced by Daniel Presley (FAITH NO MORE, JEWEL, THE BREEDERS), who has been joined in the studio by a truly stellar line-up of musicians: Doug Wimbish on bass (LIVING COLOUR, ANNIE LENNOX, JOE SATRIANI, JEFF BECK, MADONNA, ROLLING STONES), Alex Scholpp on electric guitars (FARMER BOYS) and Earl Harvin on drums (SEAL, PET SHOP BOYS, AIR), a player personally selected by Tarja after she saw him stealing the show at a SEAL concert. Keyboards and programming, meanwhile, are being provided by Torsten Stenzel, whose previous credits include NELLY FURTADO, MOBY, TINA TURNER, VANESSA MAE.

"Enough" video shoot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVFQarudf9w&eurl=http://www.metalfromfinland.com/news/2008-09-06_00:34/tarja_turunen_films_enough_video

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #146 en: Septiembre 10, 2008, 11:45:08 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #147 en: Septiembre 16, 2008, 11:18:21 pm »
My friends, my beautiful Tormenta en America tour is already over.

Still I would like to share some beautiful moments from the tour with you.

It was great to return to Santiago de Chile. I met many people who had heard me in Noche Escandinava concert in 2002 last time.

The feeling was breathtaking when the curtain dropped in the first song “Boy and the Ghost” and I got to see all the audience screaming and singing right in front of me!

Thank you Chile!

We also filmed a video for the new song called “Enough” in Santiago, day before my concert. The filming took us a complete day and at the moment I am just waiting to see the results. We used only green screen in the shooting, so even though I have experienced that kind of working in my past, now the video is completely based on animated material. So it can end up looking in too many different ways…

(.. )

just happened to get very sick in Santiago. The weather was so much cooler than in Brazil and with a lack of sleep, I couldn’t handle it anymore. Since the concert in Chile, I was fighting to get better for the last show in Buenos Aires.

I guess there were some angels helping me, because the day before the concert I was sure we would need to cancel the show.

BUT the concert in Buenos Aires was the best ending for the tour I could have dreamed of. To get a chance to make a concert in my hometown was one thing that I had been waiting for so long.

It felt very special to me to be able to sing, especially in that condition. I got very emotional. What a great thing to remember!

This tour was just an amazing experience for me once again. On my journey through different countries I got to meet lovely Latin American people who gave me so much love, support and hope. I deeply want to thank you all that were there for me. I wish to see you soon again.

My band’s and crew’s support and unconditional care also made me very happy. I love you people!!!!!!! Thank you for making my dream come true.

Day after the last concert, we went with the whole band to the studio to record the song “Enough”. I will sing my parts when I feel better. Anyway, the song sounds already excellent and all the musicians gave their best for the song! You’ll hear it soon 

I guess the record company will announce soon officially everything concerned the song and video. I don’t want to interfere with their work 

Now it is time for me to rest from touring, but I am writing new songs all the time

Europe can wait another “storm” to appear very soon.

With all my love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #148 en: Septiembre 26, 2008, 11:20:43 pm »
Amigables con las cámaras
Una vez más, todos los shows incluí­dos en Tarja – Storm Returns to Europe + 2008 fueron declarados “amigables con las cámaras”, lo que significa que pueden traer su cámara fotográfica y sacar cuantas fotos deseen. Esto es así­ con la excepción de los recitales en festivales, en los que deberán consultar con la organización del festival sobre su polí­tica respecto de las cámaras dado que no podemos exceder las regulaciones estipuladas por ellos.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #149 en: Septiembre 30, 2008, 11:32:03 pm »
Paquetes V.I.P
Ya están disponibles los paquetes V.I.P para las siguientes fechas de Tarja – Storm Returns to Europe + 2008:
30/10/2008  Tel Aviv, Israel
2/11/2008 Kiev, Ukraine
Los paquetes V.I.P. Son limitados.

Cada paquete incluirá un regalo sorpresa y una cena con Tarja.

Las reservas serán aceptadas en base al orden de llegada.

Para pre reservar y recibir más información, por favor enviar un correo electrónico con tu nombre completo e información de contacto a:

recepnems@ciudad.com.ar
Mas paquetes vip dispobibles en breve