INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 356112 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #735 en: Abril 07, 2013, 06:02:16 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #736 en: Abril 08, 2013, 05:12:47 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #737 en: Abril 08, 2013, 05:15:46 pm »
Mas fotos

Tarja video making
Singer is preparing in September release of her new album; video for first single with title Never again was shot in Zlin’s Congress centre. Beautiful place served as scenery to video, which should be in style of many YT videos with titles. It should have premiere in few weeks in June, photos from shooting can be checked already now in our gallery.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #738 en: Abril 11, 2013, 11:51:10 pm »
Infomusic.ro conducted an interview with former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen and acclaimed drummer Mike Terrana (TARJA, AXEL RUDI PELL, RAGE, YNGWIE J. MALMSTEEN, MASTERPLAN) prior to the April 11 Bucharest, Romania concert on their "Beauty And The Beat" tour. You can now watch the chat below.

The first "Beauty And The Beat" concert took place in September 2011 at the Roman Amphitheatre in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. The setlist consisted of songs from Tarja's solo career, NIGHTWISH covers and classical pieces. Fan-filmed video footage of the performance can be seen below.

Tarja stated about the Plovdiv concert: "When I walked to the stage, the audience was so loud that I got pretty confused with my thoughts and emotions, so I burst into tears even before singing a note! It was wonderful. The whole concert was wonderful. I was very, very happy.

"The whole idea of performing together with the orchestra, choir and Mike is very unique and I knew that this concept would work live, as it did. We hope that we can do this more often and it could happen wherever!

"I needed to hug Mr. Terrana a loooooong time before and after the concert. Actually, Mike enjoyed the concert so much that he told me afterwards this: 'Dear Tarja, if I should die tomorrow, I would die happily.' It was the best concert he said he had done in his career so far. I was VERY happy to be a part of that."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WocKIZFlZFs&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #739 en: Abril 13, 2013, 08:25:27 pm »
Tarja Turunen new world tour

End of summer new solo album
World tour begins in Czech republic in Olomouc 17 october 2013 as part of project called "Rock Olomouc"
In June she will be release new video to first single "Never Enough" shot in Zlin.
Tarja with her musicians will prepare and rehearse her new program for world tour (as she did before previous tour) in Masters of Rock Cafe in Zlin.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #740 en: Abril 14, 2013, 11:19:54 pm »
Greetings from sunny Austin, Texas. I arrived here yesterday after a veeeeeeery long journey. I am still fighting to get better from my illness and trying to think positive about what’s there to come.

We filmed a lyric video in Zlin, Czech Republic a week ago for the song Never Enough. I didn’t want to make a traditional, boring lyric video for the song, so I am going to appear on the video not just the lyrics of the song.

Anyway, this video is not what we can call the official first music video from my new album, but just an improved version of a lyric video

The filming took only couple hours with Martin who worked also on directing my first solo live rock DVD Act I. You will get to see the video pretty soon.

At the moment we are hands on the last orchestra and choir arrangements with Jim Dooley. Everything sounds amazing and Jim is doing again a great job. The orchestra and choir on my albums are having big roles, so this part of the production is very important.

I am in Austin because of Tim Palmer. He has already started working on the mixes of the album and I am here to finalize them together with him in these next days. I am sure the album will sound great after Tim has done his magic. He worked with me on my last album already, so I know already how he works. It is exciting to think that the album is going to be ready in around 2 weeks from now. It has been a long, but very rewarding process again.

We are working at this right moment closely with the record company to decide when to announce the album name, album cover and track list.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #741 en: Abril 20, 2013, 05:48:53 pm »
Greetings from Texas!

I have been in USA for a week now and it has been very sad to see the recent happenings in Boston and Texas.

We have been working hard with Tim Palmer in the album mix. The songs sound truly amazing. Few of them are ready.

From now on I will start letting you know through this blog all song titles as well as other information and details of the new album.

We have decided together with my record company that the album name will be disclosed on May 6th. It will be announced in this web page while I am in Romania.

So as promised, here is the first song title: “500 letters”

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #742 en: Abril 23, 2013, 04:11:40 pm »
Another beautiful day in Austin. We are making progress everyday with Tim.

Orchestras, choirs, cellos, sound ambience design, duduk, harp, the band… everything is getting together

Here goes another song title for you: Neverlight

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #743 en: Abril 28, 2013, 08:27:19 pm »
The long process is soon getting to its end. Or if you prefer, to the beginning.

Now the mix is done, next week the album will be mastered and ready for production.

Once again I am working with Dirk Rudolph the album artwork and he will nail it soon. You can expect, as before, beautiful photos, maybe more shocking this time

This album took me to several places in the last 2 years, but nothing compared to where it will take us for promotion and touring.

And a new song title: Lucid Dreamer

With Love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #744 en: Mayo 01, 2013, 04:17:44 pm »
Dear friends,

Today I decided to let you know not just one song title, but three!!!

So here we go:

Never Enough

Into The Sun

Medusa

Hahahaha  :)

Hyví¤í¤ Vappua

With Love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #745 en: Mayo 03, 2013, 07:22:05 pm »
Love and support to you Kevin! ‪http://bit.ly/101EYi0

And one of the new songs where Kevin played: Victim of Ritual

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #746 en: Mayo 06, 2013, 10:25:16 pm »
El album se llama "Colors in the Dark"

Despite her light and shiny personality, Tarja’s music has always been dressed “in black” – the colour of heavy rock, of mystery and elegance.
With Tarja’s new album, fans will find out what happens when a splice of colour is added to the mix. Or – better said – when the full colour spectrum enters the picture it does not cover the black but makes it shine through with many emotions and landscapes.

Following up on the success of the multi-platinum and gold awarded previous records “My Winterstorm” (2007) and “What Lies Beneath” (2010), Tarja finally returns with her long-awaited new rock album. “Colours In The Dark” will be released on August 23rd, 2013 via earMUSIC, the label which also released the top 5 live project “Act 1”.

Mixed and mastered by Tim Palmer in Austin, Texas (Pearl Jam, U2), the songs on “Colours In The Dark” do not shy away from taking a risk and surprising musical turns, introducing new sounds and new musical atmospheres. Still, they maintain a heaviness that will surely bring a big smile to the hardest of rockers.
With its grand orchestra and choir arrangements, Tarja’s next milestone emphasises once again the impressive vocal range of the Finnish artist and shows her artistic growth.
With ten brand new songs and over one hour of music, “Colours In The Dark” is definitely going to be one of the brightest moments for rock in 2013.

Fans should make sure to check the regularly updated website www.tarja-coloursinthedark.com on which Tarja personally posts blog-entries about the recording process of the new album, revealing song titles and lyrics and keeps in touch with her fans.

Tarja will perform the songs from “Colours In The Dark Tour 2013” starting with her forthcoming tour in Germany.

19.10. Berlin – Huxley’s (GER)
22.10. Hamburg – Docks (GER)
23.10. Dortmund – FZW (GER)
25.10. Karlsruhe – Festhalle Durlach (GER)
26.10. Munich – Backstage (GER)
27.10. Vienna – Arena (AT)
29.10. Zí¼rich – Komplex (CH)
30.10. Nuremberg – Lí¶wensaal (GER)
01.11. Leipzig – Haus Auensee (GER)
02.11. Cologne – Gloria (GER)

Tickets via Ticketmaster.de

www.tarja-coloursinthedark.com
www.facebook.com/tarjaofficial

www.ear-music.net
www.facebook.com/earMUSICofficial

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #747 en: Mayo 09, 2013, 04:21:18 pm »
ABOUT THE ALBUM TITLE
Posted May 9th, 2013 by Tarja & filed under Blog.

Dear Fans,

As the title already clearly points out, you can expect a dark album, but filled with colours.

And for the third time the album title comes from a line of one of the songs.

This song is called “Until Silence” and here you can find a piece of the lyrics.

I saw our memories die

thought our dreams had lost their meaning

but dreams still in my heart

are painting colours in the dark

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #748 en: Mayo 12, 2013, 04:13:53 pm »
Here you have one more title for the weekend:

Deliverance

And a fragment of the lyrics:

…far away to heaven

I run with the wind

that’s how I begin

road to my deliverance..

with love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #749 en: Mayo 14, 2013, 05:02:24 pm »
The album cover will be released on Thursday! And another new title: Mystique Voyage