INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 342983 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #825 en: Octubre 27, 2013, 03:59:14 pm »
Phantom of the Opera @ Kalsruhe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCPEzM7Lvak&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #826 en: Octubre 31, 2013, 03:59:53 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #827 en: Noviembre 02, 2013, 04:49:29 pm »
OCT 22 2013
THE COLOURS ARE FINALLY ON THE ROAD!

How fun it has been to rock again with my band and fans; I had missed this very much.

To be honest, I really didn’t know what to expect from the tour. My doubts were about how my daughter would accept the fact that we are travelling again and how I will adapt to the situation of being on the road again myself. Am I ready for it? Would it be the same than before having a baby?

All my doubts got washed away since the first day.  It has been truly wonderful to be able to sing new songs for my lovely fans.

We rehearsed three days in Zlin, Czech Republic from where we headed to Olomouc for the first concert. Everybody in my crew, including me, were nervous about the beginning since there were so many things to take in consideration during the show.

All seemed to be new again! I have some new crewmembers and a new bass player, Anna, in my band as well.

The concert in Olomouc was wonderful, just like a dream come true to me. I really appreciate the fact how the Czech audience had accepted me as an artist. I feel every time more and more welcomed, which of course makes me happy. The audience was really loud at times, so we got a great kick for the start of the tour. Lovely energy around :)

Next day I got to see a little bit the beautiful old town of Olomouc with the Mayer of the city and I had a signing session where I met lots of happy people.

I really enjoyed being in Kreuzberg, Berlin again for a day. We even got some time for shopping :) before the show.

The day was nice despite of few drops of rain. I was not that nervous anymore like during the first show and we had fun with our Berlin audience. Apparently there were lots of people from different countries as well present and I saw many familiar faces in the first row ;)

Julia, the designer from Nordenfeldt came to say hello after the show. You will hear some awesome news from our collaboration in the near future!

Other friend of mine, Sirja who has been tailoring my performing clothes ever since I started singing with Nightwish, has been on the road with us since the beginning, but leaving back home already in two days :(

Sirja has been fixing my clothes during these few days and she has done great!

After Berlin we travelled to Wieze in Belgium that is a familiar place already. Always a pleasure to perform in Metal Female Voices Festival. As I promised, we did a duet with Floor Jansen there and had a blast with our fans!

It was very nice to sing with Floor and to see how she has been growing as a singer. I wish her just the best for her future.

Another personal delight of that day was to meet Sharon and Robert from Within Temptation, who came to the festival just to enjoy the wine together that we didn’t have the time to share before. I am so happy to realize that there is still good people, humble and down to earth existing in this world. I am grateful to have new friends in my life :)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #828 en: Noviembre 02, 2013, 04:55:35 pm »
OCT 29 2013
FUN GOES ON!

Hamburg has always been an outstanding audience, and this time it was no exception. We enjoyed the show as much as the city. I discovered important things happened in music on my birthday :)

Dortmund show was a lovely, intimate (the smallest in the tour) show to me. It was my first headliner concert in Dortmund after the support gig I did with Alice Cooper. Floor Jansen came to see my show, which was very kind of her. This time we had a chance to talk a bit more than on the MFVF so it was nice.

I really enjoy the touring with my family, since now I have a bus just for us. There is a luxury kind of silence and privacy around during our journey. Mino, our driver is taking care of all of us and nanny Liliana is taking care of our baby girl Naomi during sound checks and shows. Is really important to feel good while being on the road, because this type of travelling could get very exhausting if you cannot feel happy. I have found amazing people around me.

I loved visiting Karlsruhe, my old school town again. We were lucky to spend an off day there and the sun was up for us. We went to zoo with Naomi and did some shopping as well. In the evening we had a dinner with my dear and talented pianist friend Izumi, so the day was just perfect.

Next night the show was another perfection. I really have to say that Karlsruhe received us so warmly that it brought tears in my eyes. I felt like singing to my home audience, which was a very special feeling. I will never forget that night. So once again I have new wonderful memories from Karlsruhe, cannot wait for the next time.

And the Phantom returned for this concert in the voice of Fabio Lione.

We travelled to Munich and couldn’t believe how beautiful the weather in this part of Europe still is. Guys were taking sunbath at the venue terrace and I was showing my daughter how Germans are growing vegetables in their gardens. She loved the huge pumpkins we found!

The concert was again amazing!!!!!!! I thought at some point that I might faint because of the heat inside of the venue, but somehow the adrenaline and the great audience kept me going until the end. What an audience in Munich. These last couple of shows in Germany reminded me a little bit of my performances in southern countries where usually the public is wilder than in Central Europe. I have to say that Germans can get wild as well if they want!!!!! Wowowowow.

Vienna is one of my favourite cities in Europe. It’s been a while since I really got to have some time off in there, so this time I made the time. Before our sound check I wanted to have a long walk in the old part of the city and it was worth it. God I love the old buildings, the history and the feeling of this city. No matter I am still not sleeping well in the moving bus during the nights and my body was telling me that “you need to sleeeeeeeep”, I don’t regret having that beautiful walk through Vienna.

In the evening the concert was really good, even though I had my doubts earlier about my singing condition since usually I don’t like to sing three shows in a row while being on the road. This time I felt great and my band really rocked together with our warm Austrian public.

The journey to Zurich was long since we needed to stop on the boarder for some time. It really didn’t matter that much because we all enjoyed watching the landscapes from the bus windows, even my little daughter :)

We really love the mountains so much! There is something really magical in them. We spent our off day in Zurich, just because we like the city. Again, the weather was like a dream…just perfect for a stroll in the city.

This morning just one hour drive to Pratteln. It is also a laundry day today…. not that I enjoy it too much, but mommy needs to keep on doing her “home work” even while being on the road :)

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #829 en: Noviembre 12, 2013, 04:53:39 pm »
END OF THE FIRST PART

Z7 in Pratteln is a very familiar place for me already, since I have played there several times. Anyway, every time it seems that my shows are getting better and better and people more excited. This makes me of course very happy. It was a lovely atmosphere inside the hall during the concert and everybody in the band was delighted about the show.

Next day we played Nurenberg for the first time in my career. I would have loved to see some of the city, but unfortunately there was no time as usual in show days. I heard that there is a beautiful castle just around the corner, so that must wait for my next visit.

Martin, who filmed my first live DVD Act I, came to see us and we talked about our future DVD “Beauty and the Beat”. That is something we have already started working with. I will tell you more about it s o o n. ;)

The location for the venue in Nurnberg was quite strange since we were basically playing the “zoo”. It was lovely to be surrounded by the nature though.

I had been waiting patiently for the off day in Leipzig since I love to wander around this old city. For our surprise all the shops were closed, due to the holidays, but we managed to take many lovely pictures and enjoy the streets of the city anyways. I showed Naomi the tomb of J.S. Bach and told her about his importance in our music history. Again the sun was up for us so we were very lucky.

The show in Leipzig was amazing! The people were really excited and loud during the concert that it was just mind blowing!

Next morning we had to leave our buses far away from the venue, since there was no parking around the place. My daughter enjoyed anyways being inside of the venue for many hours, listening the sound check and playing with my guys. I feel that everybody in the crew and band are in love with my daughter. She is just a happy creature and having magical powers in making everybody in a better mood.

We managed to do some shopping on the rainy day in Cologne and in the evening had a sold out show for very passionate Germans. I have to tell you that this time the German shows have been so far the best shows ever I have had in Germany. The people were really amazing and supportive, so I cannot wait for the next round seriously. Thank you!

What about having a day off in Paris? AAAAAAAAhhhhh…. :) I just loooooove Paris. I have been dreaming of spending some more time in Paris and getting to know the city better. Hopefully that could happen one day. We enjoyed the city and it’s sights for some hours though and just when we finished the day, it started raining, so we were lucky.

The last show on a tour is always very special. It felt incredible to end this tour in Paris. The show was wonderful and the reception of the audience really warm. Everybody in the band and crew felt that this tour ended sooner than expected, so the time passed by really fast this time. That only tells how lucky I am to have these beautiful people to work with. Everybody is enjoying my tour and that means a world to me.

Thank you Cedric, Xavier, Jacopo, Lutz, Tommi, Pete, Mino and Titi for taking care of us every day. Without you guys nothing would be the same. I also want to thank the musicians that are sharing their talent with me almost every night. Chris, Mike, Alex, Max and Anna, you are amazing people! I owe you a lot.

Next time we will rock together with the same people in February in Europe. Before that there are plenty of other things to do. Now I am enjoying my few days of holidays under the sun and soon letting you know what’s next including vocal recordings, DVD’s etc, etc.

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #830 en: Noviembre 17, 2013, 04:56:03 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #831 en: Noviembre 22, 2013, 07:58:44 pm »
TARJA TURUNEN: SYDí„NTEN JOULU-TOUR IN FINLAND 2013

The most popular Christmas artist in Finland from recent years, sopranoTarja Turunen returns to perform in Finland with the already highly acclaimed concert tour. The artist, who has released just her latest rock CD “Colours In The Dark” in August, will perform this year eight Christmas concerts in Finland, extending the tour for the first time to Kemi and Kokkola. In addition to the already familiar top-musicians configuration from last years (Harus); Kalevi Kiviniemi, Marzi Nyman and Markku Krohn who will play in Orimattila, Hí¤meenlinna, Jyví¤kylí¤, Lapua and Orivesi,Tarja will also perform special Christmas shows in Kiuruvesi, Kokkola and Kemi. In those cities ex-Apocalyptica cellist Max Lilja will play cello as well as in Kiuruvesi and Kokkola Mervi Myllyoja will join to the tour with her violin and in Kokkola organs will be played Ilpo Laspas. We will give part of our tour profits to Children´s bank of the Finnish Evangelical Lutheran mission to secure children’s basic necessities like food security and water to the world’s poorest developing countries.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #832 en: Diciembre 04, 2013, 04:17:58 pm »
"It has been long since we first started working in “Outlanders” with Torsten. Now we are back. Today we recorded vocals for a cover of a great British band that still exists. Tomorrow I will be laying down vocals for a brand new song. The project is getting very nice as we are working in several other tracks as well."

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #833 en: Diciembre 20, 2013, 06:25:18 pm »
Walking in the air @ Kokkola

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z__r-Gw81-Y

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #834 en: Diciembre 24, 2013, 04:48:35 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #835 en: Enero 03, 2014, 03:30:23 pm »
JAN 03 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 FOR ALL!

I was very happy to return back to Finland for my traditional Christmas concert tour. It has become very important to me to make this tour happen and to prepare myself into Christmas mood with the help of the music. This time all the concerts were in churches so it was quite special tour.

First of all I had the honour to sing in Turku Cathedral in a very important event, which is held every year in Finland. The city of Turku invited me to be the only soloist in the event where the Christmas peace is declared and where also our President Sauli Niinistí¶ was present. What made me extremely happy was that I got to perform my own Ave Maria with an orchestra in the national TV!! Thank you Turku for this opportunity and for letting me to be a part of your Christmas tradition.

Next day my own Christmas tour started from Orimattila where I had also a chance to meet my long time friends who I had been missing like crazy. It was an exciting beginning for the tour and I felt very comfortable to face my Finnish audience again.

I had 5 concerts as Tarja Turunen & Harus line up. It had been some time since we played together, but as always everybody of us had been busy. Nevertheless, making music together seemed only becoming easier and better. I had missed the feeling of singing with musicians that are improvising, which means that I never really knew what was going to happen during the concerts musically speaking.

I talked with some of my fans after the last concert of the tour and for them it had been nice to follow the whole tour, to see all the concerts and to realize that even though we played the same songs night after night, the arrangements and feelings/moods in the songs really could change radically. That is what I love about Harus. The musicians are so talented that the music is our instrument to create a great feeling that at the same time is making us to give the best out of us. It is rather incredible!

In Kokkola church I had the pleasure to sing with organist Ilpo Laspas for the first time. There we also performed with Max and Mervi who had been playing in my concert tours before. It was exciting to make a concert with someone that we had only one rehearsal of an hour or so! But it all went really great! I read somewhere that the concert was selected as the event of the year 2013 in Kokkola, so cannot make me happier :)

In Kemi I had my dream come true, since I got to make a concert alone with organist Kalevi Kiviniemi. We have done many concerts together, but the first time just the two of us.

He is just an amazing artist and I don’t have words to describe his way of being also as a person. It’s just magic what happens between two musicians when everything is in the correct place. I am sure we are going to repeat this experience with Kalevi in the future too ;) ! Oh, what a night…

So all in this entire concert tour was an incredible experience to me once again. The concerts were truly a success, even though it has been like that in the earlier years, it felt different this time. The churches were packed with happy, relaxed people and I got great feedback from them about my singing.

I said goodbye to my family in Finland and nearly spent my Christmas in the plane.

We had several hours delay at the airport due to flooding and power loss at the terminal, but we managed to get just in time for the toast.

Thank you for 2013 and see you very soon in my rock concerts in Europe. Next stop, Lisbon :) !

Now I have few days of rest before I hit the studio again to record few more songs for my “Outlanders” project.

I want to wish you all a happy year 2014!

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #836 en: Enero 26, 2014, 04:29:29 pm »
A POCOS DíAS DE SU VISITA A NUESTRO PAíS EN EL MARCO DE SU GIRA EUROPEA DE PRESENTACIí“N DE SU íšLTIMO íLBUM, ‘COLOURS IN THE DARK’, LA VENERADA VOCALISTA FINLANDESA CONCEDE A JASON CENADOR UNA ENTREVISTA DESDE UNA REMOTA ISLA DEL CARIBE. LA CONVERSACIí“N SE DESARROLLA EN INGLí‰S DEBIDO A QUE LLEVA VARIOS MESES FUERA DE ARGENTINA, Y EN ELLA AFLORAN ASUNTOS TAN DIVERSOS COMO SU INMINENTE INCURSIí“N EN LOS ESCENARIOS IBí‰RICOS, SUS PROYECTOS PARALELOS O SUS PERSPECTIVAS ACERCA DE LOS íšLTIMOS MOVIMIENTOS EN LA BANDA QUE LA CATAPULTí“ A LA CIMA Y DE LA QUE FUE EXPULSADA HACE Aí‘OS: NIGHTWISH.

Tarja¿Te encuentras en Europa o en Argentina actualmente?

Lo cierto es que estoy en una isla del Caribe (risas). Es un lujo pero estoy trabajando, en pocas horas entro en el estudio. Es un lugar maravilloso, nos divertimos pero trabajamos.

¿En quíé estás ocupada exactamente en un emplazamiento tan idí­lico?

Naomi (Ndr: su hija) está creciendo muy rápido. Tiene casi año y medio y está correteando por aquí­, haciíéndonos felices cada dí­a. ¿Sabes lo que pasó ayer? Te lo tengo que contar. Fuimos a ver una pelí­cula por primera vez en el cine y, aunque no tenga ni año y medio, estuvo sentadita varias horas completamente callada, durante toda la pelí­cula. Nadie se lo podí­a creer, ¡es un bebíé! En cuanto a lo musical, estoy trabajando en mi proyecto paralelo llamado Outlander. Estoy con un amigo mí­o, el productor alemán Torsten Stenzel, y se trata de un proyecto de música electrónica. (Ndr: Torsten Stenzel es el DJ, residente en la isla caribeña de Antigua, con quien trabajo Mike Oldfield en su último disco, ‘Tubular Beats’. En su única canción iníédita, “Never Too Far”, Tarja Turunen colaboró gracias a su amistad con el productor alemán).

¿Podrí­as detallarnos algo más sobre la naturaleza de este nueva andadura paralela?

Es una cosa completamente diferente para la que he compuesto bastantes canciones. Hay muchas mí­as, otras que son de Torsten y tambiíén hay algunas versiones y locuras varias. Es una música muy silenciosa, será un disco muy chill out. Será electrónico casi por completo, el único elemento de rock es una guitarra clásica tocada como solista al estilo de los 80 y los 90. Voy a contar con guitarristas realmente importantes en este disco. Además, utilizaríé mi voz tambiíén como un instrumento, no solo como cantante principal, y haríé algunas cosas raras con ella.

¿Barajas alguna fecha para la salida del disco?

Como es un proyecto muy personal, no tengo prisa, vamos paso a paso con íél según va surgiendo. Será editado a travíés de un sello, claro, pero aún no tenemos fecha, aunque lo que es seguro es que no será este año. Quizá el que viene.

Ya que hablamos del tema, ¿en quíé punto está tu otro proyecto llamado Beauty and the Beat?

Tambiíén seguimos trabajando en íél. Se trata de un proyecto conjunto con Mike Terrana y una orquesta sinfónica, además de un coro. Mike es “The Beat”… ¡Bueno, o ‘The Beauty’! (risas). Ya hemos hecho conciertos con todo esto en Europa y Sudamíérica el pasado año.  Tambiíén grabamos un DVD, en la Republica Checa, que saldrá a la venta este año, dentro de pocos meses. Es una vertiente nueva de mí­ carrera musical que me entusiasma mucho y tiene su base en la música clásica.

Estuviste girando por Finlandia a finales del año pasado y ahora te encuentras en el Caribe antes de embarcarte en un inminente tour europeo. ¿Echarás de menos el verano argentino?

Sí­, de hecho, echo de menos mi casa en Argentina, hace cuatro meses que no voy y estoy deseando volver. Adoro Buenos Aires, siento esa ciudad como mi propio hogar. Por otro lado, estoy tremendamente emocionada por la gira que está a punto de empezar y por visitar de nuevo España. Hay muchos amigos y fans con los que reencontrarse, y eso me hace muy feliz.

¿Cuáles son tus sensaciones a estas alturas de los conciertos que llevas realizados hasta el momento y cómo están funcionando en vivo los temas de tu disco más reciente, ‘Colours in the Dark’?

Comenzamos la primera gira Europea en octubre del año pasado y era la primera vez que interpretábamos estas canciones. Fue muy refrescante tocarlas y me he divertido mucho en el escenario con mi banda. Los nuevos temas están funcionando muy bien, a la gente le entusiasman y es fantástico observar su reacción cuando los escuchan por primera vez. Estoy deseando juntarme de nuevo con Mike (Terrana), hoy (por el 21 de enero) es su cumpleaños, lo llamíé para felicitarlo y íél tambiíén tení­a muchas ganas de trabajar juntos y volver a la carretera.

¿Quíé nos puedes adelantar sobre el repertorio que disfrutaremos en tus shows en España? Supongo que habrá variaciones con respecto al del pasado año.

Será por el estilo. Tenemos muchas canciones entre las que elegir, lo cual nos hace muy felices. Tenemos tres discos y muchas combinaciones posibles, no es como en los comienzos, que solo tení­a un disco y no habí­a tanto de donde escoger. Ahora tengo mucha libertad para ello, aunque por supuesto quiero presentar muchas canciones del nuevo álbum. Tambiíén habrá una buena selección del resto de trabajos y algunas cosas interesantes que estamos preparando, claro.

¿Entre ellas se encuentran canciones de Nightwish y versiones, tal vez?

¡Quizá, quizá! (risas). Siempre estoy deseosa de sorprender a mis fans, desde luego, y quiero pasar un buen rato con ellos. Eso es lo que más me gusta de ser artista, tener una buena relación con mis seguidores, y eso es lo más importante. Siento no poder desvelar más, ¡ya veremos lo que suena! (más risas).

¿Te gusta repartir el protagonismo con los músicos que te acompañan o prefieres exhibir cierto rol de dominio?

Está claro que los músicos con los que giro son músicos de sesión, pero la mayorí­a de ellos llevan trabajando conmigo muchos años. Excepto la bajista italiana Anna Portalupi, que es la primera vez que toca conmigo, el resto de músicos han estado conmigo durante varios años y nos conocemos muy bien los unos a los otros. Somos buenos amigos y disfruto de su talento, en serio. Tambiíén me encanta su personalidad, nos divertimos mucho trabajando juntos. Por todo ello, quiero darles espacio cuando hay espacio para dar, Mike Terrana tiene su propio solo cuando hay tiempo para ello, así­ como el resto de músicos, porque tambiíén me viene bien descansar y síé que puedo delegar en ellos con total confianza.

¿Piensas que tu voz ha evolucionado o se ha enriquecido en los últimos años?

Ha cambiado mucho, porque estoy trabajando mucho y estoy cantando más que nunca en estos últimos años. Estoy entrenando mucho mi voz y trabajando muy duro, ahora puedo cantar en tonos de soprano más altos, hablando de mi faceta clásica, y en eso además me ha ayudado a sentirme más libre en mis actuaciones, ya que mi voz se ha vuelto más flexible. Mi profesora de canto, Marta Blanco, ha hecho un trabajo impresionante conmigo, me impulsa mucho.

¡A muchos les parecerá mentira que una vocalista tan aclamada como tú siga contando con los servicios de una profesora de canto!

Es realmente necesaria para mí­; es muy, muy importante. Cada vez que vuelvo a Buenos Aires, la visito unas cuantas veces al mes, porque es un hecho que la necesito y que siempre mejoro cuando estoy con ella. Hay mucho trabajo que hacer conmigo, ¡críéeme! (risas). No hay nada como la perfección en este sentido, yo soy muy perfeccionista y por supuesto quiero ser lo mejor posible y darle lo máximo a mis fans, aunque la realidad es que nunca podríé ser la mejor. Eso es algo que siempre he de recordar, así­ como el hecho de que siempre hay que mejorar.

Desde luego, es bueno para una artista no dormirse en los laureles ni creer que todo está hecho.

Efectivamente. Si llegara ese dí­a en el que piense que está todo hecho y no hay nada nuevo para mí­, deberí­a de olvidarme de la música y empezar algo nuevo, volverme cocinera o algo así­ (risas).

¿La cocina es tu otra pasión?

Me encanta cocinar, pero creo que nunca me meteríé a cocinera, no tengo el suficiente talento (más risas).

Hace unos meses se te vio cantando a dúo junto con Floor Jansen en un festival belga llamado Metal Female Voices Fest. ¿Quíé consejos le darí­as de cara a su nueva aventura con Nightwish?

Ya le he dado mis consejos de hecho y recientemente hemos mantenido mucho contacto. Le he aconsejado que sea saludable, valiente y que siga siendo ella misma. Le he dicho que no permita que nadie le coma la moral. Nadie deberí­a de hacerlo. Ella ha de hacer lo que realmente siente como correcto.

¿Piensas, en base a tus vivencias, que existe ese riesgo en Nightwish?

Ella tiene su experiencia y yo tengo la mí­a. No podemos compararlas aun cuando la gente que hay alrededor es más o menos la misma, así­ que es muy difí­cil de decir.

Parece evidente que ella posee ahora lazos de amistad con sus actuales compañeros. Es de imaginar que las perspectivas que una parte y otra le transmití­s son muy distintas.

Desde luego. Ella y yo seguimos hablando, me preocupo mucho por ella y le deseo lo mejor. De veras espero que todo le vaya muy bien.

Tuve la oportunidad recientemente de hablar con Anette Olzon y me contó que piensa que la causa de su expulsión de Nightwish es que se quedó embarazada. Tambiíén te mencionó cuando confesó que no le parecí­a una buena idea que la banda publicase el DVD ‘The End of An Era’, en el cual apareces, tras despedirte. ¿Quíé piensas acerca de su expulsión y de estas declaraciones?

Es su experiencia. Todo lo que ocurrió con la banda y conmigo fue hace ya muchos años e intento hacer todo lo que puedo para olvidarme de ellos. Ahora tengo mi vida y mi música, y estoy trabajando en ella mejor que nunca antes. No necesito pensar en ellos, solo lo hago cuando me preguntan al respecto. Hablando de Anette, tambiíén he estado en contacto con ella y le deseo lo mejor y que le vaya estupendamente en su carrera en solitario. Cada cual tiene sus propias experiencias, es parte de la vida, y estas que son más desagradables nos hacen más fuertes. Sobre su expulsión, he de decir que no puedo entender ese tipo de conductas de ninguna manera. Son cosas que no deberí­a de ocurrir, desde luego.

¿Entonces tienes una relación de amistad con Anette tambiíén?

No tenemos ese tipo de relación porque nunca he coincidido con ella en persona. Lo cierto es que me encantarí­a, porque pienso que tendrí­amos muchas cosas de las que hablar (risas).

Lo cierto es que tienes una magní­fica red de contactos con grandes vocalistas de la escena. Has participado en el último álbum de Within Temptation cantando junto a Sharon den Adel en “Paradise (What About Us?), lo cual debió de ser una grata experiencia. ¿Te van mucho los duetos?

Disfruto muchí­simo participando en duetos y colaborando en general con diferentes artistas, porque siempre te proporciona diferentes puntos de vista acerca de cómo trabaja cada artista. Cada uno tiene su manera personal de hacer las cosas y resulta muy interesante. Siempre que elaboro mis discos e invito a músicos como Joe Satriani, que grabó un solo, me fijo en como graban, como se preparan, como lo hacen todo, quíé equipo prefieren utilizar… Hay todo un mundo de inteligencia y experiencia por descubrir en cada uno de ellos. Con Within Temptation pasíé unos momentos fantásticos, fue fantástico ver como trabajaban y fue muy divertido cuando nos juntamos en Holanda para hacer juntos el ví­deo y la sesión de fotos.

¿Con quiíén te gustarí­a cantar a dúo y no lo has hecho todaví­a? ¿Quizá Anette Olzon?

(Se rí­e) Me encantarí­a hacer un dueto con un hombre al que adoro y del que soy una enorme fan: Peter Gabriel. Coincidimos muy brevemente en una ocasión y me fascina su voz, su presencia y la manera que tiene de trabajar como artista mimando hasta el último detalle de sus álbumes y producciones. ¡Es alucinante! Sobre lo de Anette Olzon, no puedo decir que no me vea en un futuro cantando con ella, pero no está en mis planes y no creo que estíé en los suyos tampoco. Quiíén sabe lo que ocurrirá en el futuro.

Vas camino de tener casi los mismos discos en solitario que con Nightwish. ¿Crees que conseguirás ser recordada igual como solista que como vocalista de Nightwish o que serás eternamente la ex–cantante de Nightwish?

Está claro que siempre seríé la antigua cantante de Nightwish, estoy segura de ello, pero realmente espero que mi carrera en solitario tenga la misma relevancia para el público. A dí­a de hoy el espectro musical que practico es más amplio y puedo tambiíén llegar a una audiencia más numerosa, porque tambiíén hago mucha música clásica y no son solo metalheads los que acuden a mis conciertos. Realmente confí­o en que la gente aprecie con mi tercer álbum que sigo en pie por mi cuenta, que soy cada vez más fuerte en ese sentido y que me siento muy feliz de donde estoy y de dónde me está llevando la música en estos dí­as. Lo cierto es que me está llevando a un estamento muy cómodo en el que me siento confiada.

¿Resulta sencillo compatibilizar su labor como música profesional y tu nuevo cometido como madre?

Fí­jate, mi hija acaba de despertarse hace un cuarto de hora. Llevamos hablando todo este tiempo y ella no ha hecho ni un ruido, su padre la ha levantado de la cama y ahora le está dando de desayunar. Así­ es mi vida, estoy viviendo con mi marido, que se ocupa muchí­simo de todo cuando yo no puedo y con el que viajo y trabajo. Toda la familia viaja a todas partes y mi hija es genial cuando está con otras personas, independientemente de su color de piel. En serio, eso es lo que adoro de ella, que no le asusta la gente y encaja muy bien los cambios de ambiente. Díéjame decirte que es un reto hacer una gira de rock y viajar en el autobús con un bebe a bordo, pero es asumible y estoy rodeado de buena gente que se hará cargo cuando sea necesario.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #837 en: Enero 30, 2014, 04:09:24 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #838 en: Enero 30, 2014, 04:14:07 pm »

Serena

• Moderador