INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 342353 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #915 en: Diciembre 06, 2014, 09:42:04 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #916 en: Diciembre 09, 2014, 03:47:04 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #917 en: Diciembre 29, 2014, 06:50:37 pm »
”Sharing ordinary life is a blessing”

For singer and The Voice of Finland star coach Tarja Turunen the symbiosis of touring and family life has been a blessing.

Colours on the Road – tour has ended for the year and singer Tarja Turunen has arrived to Finland for shooting The Voice of Finland-program straight from the boat from Tallinn. Sleep has been lacking the previous night, but the 37-year-old singer doesn’t seem tired.

The singer is practically puffing with enthusiasm, since earlier in the day she has met the singers she will be coaching for the first time personally.
- It has been an exciting day! Soon the real work begins, I can’t wait to get started. Oh my, I enjoy this new challenge greatly, the new star coach for The Voice of Finland tells excitedly.

Turunen didn’t look for only rockers or classical singers in her group. They are of course included, but the group also has singers who have been influenced by for example soul and r&b.

- I haven’t watched the earlier seasons, because I didn’t want to accumulate any preconceptions. I only heard one and a half minutes from every singer, but I was surprised by the high quality. I have great, individual singers in my group.

The chemistry with the other star coaches Olli Lindholm and Redrama and Michael Monroe familiar from earlier seasons works too.

- We have great energy together and have fun together. I highly appreciate the others, they are all strong in their own fields. There are also touching moments, I cried my eyes out!

In touch with Finland

Thanks to shooting the program Turunen will spend more time in Finland during the spring with her husband Marcelo Cabuli and daughter Naomi.

- It’s important that my daughter is more in touch with Finland. She speaks Finland as a first language, but now she will hear others speaking Finnish too besides mom and Moomins. I want her to learn to understand the Finnish ways of life.

The family has lived in Argentina for years now, but for a long time they also had a house in Kouvola’s Kuusankoski. The ties to Finland never really broke.

- For us Finland has always meant a place of peace. It was good to be in Finland because it is so peaceful. In this chaotic way life the mind got to rest when returning to Finland. Now we have a lovely home in Buenos Aires, but it’s a city life.

Child is number one

Turunen started her career as a singer almost 20 years ago. After Nightwish she has done five albums from 2005 as a solo artist and toured around the world.
After the shooting for The Voice of Finland ends in late spring Turunen has a Beauty and the Beat- tour ahead. The summer she uses working on a new rock-album. In the autumn a rock tour follows.

She hasn’t grown tired of touring, quite the opposite.
- I feel that today I’m in the best place in my life. Musically I feel stronger than ever, because experience and hardships make you stronger and teach you things. It’s great to notice that things have become better.

She has started to take notice of her health though.

- I have terrible pains in the back of my neck! Our pace hasn’t changed even though we have a child now. Quite the contrary we have become busier, but me and Marcelo have understood that we have to have time to ourselves.

Between tours Turunen focuses on staying in shape. Being home means taking care of herself: she has time to go to the dentist and the masseur and the doctor for blood tests and a mammography. Because the singer travels constantly around the world for her job, she wants to make sure that everything is alright with her body.

- I also enjoy being at home with the child. It’s a wonderful time! She is our number one every day and every moment.
Daughter Naomi follows her parents also on tours. Her mother says she is an easy child.

So far everyday life has continued the way as before, but other options have to be considered when Naomi starts school at the latest. Turunen doesn’t want to stress over it yet though.

- It is hard for people to understand sharing love and work. That is ordinary life in our family. This symbiosis works and has been a blessing for us.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #918 en: Enero 03, 2015, 04:22:44 pm »
Victim Of Ritual @ The Voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL4OvfX2E1Y

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #919 en: Enero 19, 2015, 04:14:22 pm »
She just recorded the theme song of a local movie project called "Corazón Muerto"

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #920 en: Enero 30, 2015, 02:07:24 pm »
'Working at home with 3 very different album releases at the same time: Luna Park, Ave Maria and my forthcoming rock album. You can expect more information very soon.''

Tarja Turunen

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #921 en: Febrero 13, 2015, 05:13:27 pm »
We started at 12:00 and finished at 21:00. Today photo session for my first studio classical album.

http://instagram.com/p/zBb84pu4F-/?modal=true

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #922 en: Febrero 16, 2015, 04:58:25 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #923 en: Marzo 04, 2015, 03:20:50 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #924 en: Marzo 16, 2015, 03:39:55 pm »
Tomorrow we will show you the artwork covers for "Luna Park Ride", release formats and the complete track list. Stay tuned

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #925 en: Marzo 17, 2015, 06:11:34 pm »
Tarja to release live performance “Luna Park Ride” on May 29th, 2015 on earMUSIC - The live performance is available for the first time as audio and standalone video - including over 70 minutes of bonus material

Imagine an enchanted audience in front of an enormous stage in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Thousands of fans screaming just for her: the one and only Tarja. Having their cameras and cell phones ready to film what will become one hell of a performance, Tarja finally appears, dressed fully in black and with the most beautiful smile on her face; she is in full bloom. Let the show begin.
Filmed at Stadium Luna Park in Buenos Aires, Argentina on March 27th, 2011 during Tarja’s “What Lies Beneath World Tour 2011”, “Luna Park Ride” will be released as 2CD, 2LP, DVD, Blu-ray and Download on May 29th, 2015 on earMUSIC.
Previously included in a very limited edition of her Top 5 live production “Act I”, May 29th finally sees the stand-alone release of the breathtaking “Luna Park Ride”. For the first time available on audio and video, the fan filmed material is topped with 14 (!) bonus live performances and offers the full package including previously unseen photos.
Ranging from Tarja classics like “I Walk Alone” to “Until My Last Breath”, the high quality audio mixed by Tim Palmer (U2, Pearl Jam, Robert Plant) and fan video recordings also feature Nightwish rarities such as “Stargazers” or the electrifying medley of “Where Were You Last Night”, Belinda Carlisle’s “Heaven Is A Place On Earth” and Bon Jovi’s classic “Livin’ On A Prayer”.
The 70 minute bonus material, also mixed by Tim Palmer, takes the fans on a tour of Tarja’s festival appearances and club shows from 2010 to 2014: From Tarja’s 2010 show at Masters Of Rock in Czech Republic with her band, choir and full orchestra live on stage, to a 2011 performance at Summerbreeze festival in Germany including a very special Gold Award presentation, continues with a recent performance in Ekaterinenburg, Russia as well as a performance together with Van Canto at last year’s Wacken Open Air. The bonus material finishes with three fan favourites – “Never Enough”, “Die Alive” and “Victim Of Ritual” – performed at Summerbreeze Festival 2014.
“Luna Park Ride” will surely take you on a wild ride!

Tracklist
01. Dark Star
02. My Little Phoenix
03. The Crying Moon
04. I Walk Alone
05. Falling Awake
06. Signos (Soda Stereo cover)
07. Little Lies
08. Underneath
09. Stargazers
10. Ciaran’s Well
11. In For A Kill
12. Where Were You Last Night – Heaven Is A Place On Earth – Livin’ On A Prayer
13. Die Alive
14. Until My Last Breath
15. Wishmaster

Bonus Material CD, DVD and Blu-ray only
01. In For a Kill - Masters of Rock / Czech Republic 2010. Featuring Philarmonic Bohuslava Martiní» Zlin and choir.
02. I Walk Alone - Masters of Rock / Czech Republic 2010. Featuring Philarmonic Bohuslava Martiní» Zlin and choir.
03. Archive of Lost Dreams - Masters of Rock / Czech Republic 2010. Featuring Philarmonic Bohuslava Martiní» Zlin and choir.
04. Crimson Deep - Masters of Rock / Czech Republic 2010. Featuring Philarmonic Bohuslava Martiní» Zlin and choir.
05. I Feel Immortal - Summerbreeze / Germany 2011.
06. The Siren (Nightwish) - Summerbreeze / Germany 2011.
07. Until my Last Breath - Summerbreeze / Germany 2011.
08. 500 Letters - Ekaterinburg / Russia 2014.
09. Damned & Divine - Ekaterinburg / Russia 2014.
10. Neverlight - Ekaterinburg / Russia 2014.
11. Anteroom of Death - Wacken / Germany 2014 featuring Van Canto.
12. Never Enough - Summerbreeze / Germany 2014.
13. Die Alive - Summerbreeze / Germany 2014.
14. Victim of Ritual - Summerbreeze / Germany 2014.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #926 en: Marzo 24, 2015, 09:23:31 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #927 en: Abril 01, 2015, 03:52:20 pm »
Until My Last Breath @ Luna Park Ride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUa_HndmeyM