INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 342247 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #945 en: Julio 14, 2015, 06:54:13 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #946 en: Julio 19, 2015, 01:17:50 pm »
Hello guys! I have been recording my new metal/rock album in these last months. Today Luis Conte (Gracias Luis!!) recorded percussion and next week I will continue recording my vocals. It all gets together slowly, but steadily and I am getting more and more excited about this album. It’s going to be my fourth album, so the path goes on.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #947 en: Julio 28, 2015, 04:33:31 pm »
TARJA TURUNEN
TO RELEASE CLASSICAL SOLO DEBUT
“AVE MARIA – EN PLEIN AIR”
ON SEPTEMBER 11th, 2015
This September sees the release of Tarja Turunen’s classical solo debut “Ave Maria – En Plein Air.”
Ave Maria is a traditional prayer dedicated to the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus, asking for her intercession. It has been set to music in over 4000 songs, some of which kept the original prayer as words while others used a different text than the traditional one.
Tarja Turunen breathes life into some of the most loved and rare songs of Paolo Tosti, David Popper, Astor Piazzolla, and of course Johann Sebastian Bach/Charles Gounod, among others. The closing track of the album presents a magnificent composition by Tarja Turunen herself.
Recorded in the stunning Lakeuden Risti Church in Seiní¤joki, Finland – a snow-white landmark, both national heritage and significant example of modern Finnish architecture designed by famous Finnish architect Alvar Aalto – the Lutheran church offers the perfect soundscape for Tarja Turunen’s crisp clear voice. Combined with a piercing organ, cello and harp, the music blends into a rich sound universe.
Will be released as Limited Super Audio CD, Vinyl and Download.
The first video teaser trailer can be watched here:
http://tarja-avemaria.com
Tracklist
1. Paolo Tosti
2. Axel von Kothen
3. David Popper
4. Camille Saint-Saí«ns
5. Astor Piazzolla
6. J. S. Bach / Charles Gounod
7. Pietro Mascagni
8. Ferenc Farkas
9. Giulio Caccini
10. Michael Hoppíé
11. Charles-Marie Widor
12. Tarja Turunen

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #948 en: Agosto 07, 2015, 05:30:24 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #949 en: Agosto 11, 2015, 04:51:38 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #950 en: Agosto 13, 2015, 05:04:27 pm »
Tarja Turunen finally returns to classical music – watch the video of the first single!

Tarja Turunen has been performing symphonic rock after Nightwish, but now she is releasing her first solo album with solely classical music.
- It was quite challenging to take that step, Turunen admits.

The former Nightwish singer, now on a successful solo career, Tarja Turunen is releasing a new album on September 11th. This time Turunen offers something new, since the album is all classical music.

Ave Maria – En Plein Air includes songs written to the Ave Maria prayer, one of them composed by Turunen herself. The album is recorded in Seiní¤joki’s Lakeuden Risti church. The first single is composed by Paolo Tosti.

Tarja Turunen, Ave Maria is your first classical album, how challenging was that after symphonic rock?
– Really challenging. The challenge to take on this album was huge and I probably wouldn’t have managed to take it on without organist Kalevi Kiviniemi’s cheering and his encouraging words. The fact however is that I’m known around the world as a rock singer, but my listeners know my classical background. I have classical music tours and concerts every year and the rock fans follow me to those events too. I have studied chamber music for many years, so I feel ready for this project.

You have composed one song for the album, how did that feel?
– I’ve been composing music for my rock albums for years, so writing an Ave Maria didn’t feel like such different project. Actually that particular song was born in minutes.

Do you wonder how the fans who like your metal/rock music will react?
– Not at all. As an artist I have found a balance between classical and rock music, so I think my rock-fans have done the same. They’ve seen me perform in classical concerts many times, so many expect this the same as my rock albums.

Ave Maria is a prayer, what does a prayer mean to you?
– For a classical singer singing Ave Maria is very common, they are performed and recorded in different functions a lot. The same goes for me. Since it is a catholic prayer, I don’t have a connection to it as such, but I respect it.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #951 en: Agosto 17, 2015, 03:56:59 pm »
Hoy Tarja cumple 38 años!!!!

FELICIDADES!!!!!!!! :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #952 en: Agosto 17, 2015, 04:30:53 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #953 en: Septiembre 10, 2015, 09:32:22 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #954 en: Septiembre 10, 2015, 10:12:13 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #955 en: Septiembre 16, 2015, 04:47:14 pm »
La banda para Sudámerica!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #956 en: Octubre 12, 2015, 06:37:48 pm »
Some interesting quotes from Tarja's interview with RockBraja. This is about her upcoming tour in Brazil:

"The set list will be quite a bit different to the one in my previous visit and I will present you few songs from the forthcoming new rock album! I'm excited to see you all pretty soon!"

And about her next album:

"My new rock album will be released during autumn next year. I am at the moment mixing the album with Tim Palmer and very happy with the results so far! I cannot wait to have everything ready. I feel that this album is the best one I have done so far. Sound and style wise it will continue the path of my current album, but I am surely preparing some surprises to my fans, as always."

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #957 en: Octubre 15, 2015, 11:14:51 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #958 en: Octubre 22, 2015, 07:13:04 pm »

Serena

• Moderador