INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 342012 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #960 en: Octubre 24, 2015, 08:38:34 pm »
« Última modificación: Octubre 25, 2015, 04:50:12 pm por Serena »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #961 en: Octubre 25, 2015, 04:46:59 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #962 en: Octubre 26, 2015, 04:07:20 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #963 en: Noviembre 02, 2015, 11:36:55 pm »
Tarja en España!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #964 en: Noviembre 15, 2015, 04:49:30 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #965 en: Noviembre 21, 2015, 01:13:58 pm »
Del jueves!

Doing make up for the first video of my forthcoming heavy/rock album. Video shootings will start in few minutes.

http://www.instagram.com/p/-Sc_Ifu4MZ/

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #966 en: Diciembre 06, 2015, 04:15:02 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #967 en: Enero 08, 2016, 11:22:23 pm »
We are happy to make additions to the Festivals that confirmed Tarja’s participation in 2016. In Alphabetical order:

Deichbrand, Germany
http://www.deichbrand.de/

Sylak Open Air, France
http://www.sylakopenair.com/

Vaakuna Piknik 2016, Finland
http://ksotapahtumat.fi/piknik

Woodstock Festival, Poland
http://woodstockfestival.pl/

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #968 en: Enero 08, 2016, 11:23:11 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #969 en: Enero 09, 2016, 07:57:02 pm »
Husband calms down the fiery Tarja Turunen: ”Take it easy!”

Coming from Russia and going to Argentina. Just a few weeks in Finland in between and those are spent closely filming The Voice of Finland. Then it’s USA and again Russia – and then the whole world. Tarja Turunen’s album will be released at the end of summer, after which she will be pulled to tour a little bit everywhere. Compared to that the European Christmas tour in December was just a prelude.
- The autumn was a tough one and the pace isn’t really getting easier. It’s a hard job, but I love this from all my heart. Otherwise I would do something else, Tarja kindly points out.
The love for the industry has remained, even though her path hasn’t always been the easiest.
- I’m really grateful to my fans, who have followed me. Going on a solo career wasn’t an obvious choice after my history in the band, Tarja knows.
Those fans. There are a lot of them. The three and a half year old Naomi, who follows her mother everywhere, has also paid attention to them, in her own way.
- In the more fanatic countries she asks in advance when we get to the airport ”will they scream?”. She also firmly makes it known that screaming hurts her ears and always in plain Finnish, Tarja describes with warmth in her voice.

Daughter on the edge of the stage

Despite her young age Naomi has learned to know that screaming fans come with the territory when your mother is a world class star. The little girl, who knows three languages, mostly stands on the edge of the stage following her mother perform.
- She is so cute when she claps along with the others. And she’s cute otherwise too, the mother says softly.
Family life isn’t all euphoric though
- I’m a tough mama to Naomi. I may snarl, even when I wouldn’t need to so much. Marcelo then calms me down, saying "take it easy", "calm down" and "everything is okay", Tarja laughs kindly.
- Me and Marcelo complement another. He lets me make noise and balances our life with his calmness, Tarja, who celebrated their 13th anniversary at New Year, thanks.
Marcelo works as Tarja’s manager and like their daughter goes where Tarja goes.
- But that will change. When Naomi starts school, we need to choose a permanent place to stay. Then Marcelo will stay home with Naomi and only I will travel. It’s a big change, but we can do it, Tarja, who at this point calls Buenos Aires home, trusts.

Move to Spain?

Nothing final has been decided, but the family isn’t setting up home in Finland. They however probably won’t stay in Marcelo’s home country Argentina.
- The political situation in the country is so unbalanced, that we are thinking about moving. Also flying to Finland takes so long, easily closer to 20 hours of travelling all in all Tarja counts.
- Europe is tempting, she hints.
One country has risen above others in the couples discussions.
- Spain could be our family’s new home. We have considered it seriously, she is willing to reveal.
Someone might think that there is no rush with plans so far in the future. With the Turunen-Cabuli family the situation is different though. Work related things are set up for 2017 and initial plans are made for an even longer period of time.
- You need to do that in this business. Planning creates security. It’s comforting to know what the future brings, Tarja tells.
Tarja’s The Voice of Finland colleagues are the same as last year: Axl Smith, Olli Lindholm, Redrama ja Michael Monroe.

Continuation unsure

Tarja has some wiggle room for next year, sparsely though. In principle she might have time for the sixth season of TVOF, if there is one. Practice might be another story though.
And Tarja doesn’t really want to get ahead of things, but rather focus on the fifth season that begun yesterday. It started handsomely: Tarja has two singers in her gang, Kerttu Suonpí¤í¤ and Lauri Peisterí¤. She is more than happy with her protíégíés.
- The level this season has been better than last year, although we had real stars then, Tarja wonders.
One of those stars was Miia Kosunen, who won the whole competition. She was on Tarja’s team.
- Miia got going with all her heart. That’s how it needs to be to get ahead in the competition. The wheat is separated from the chaff the further we go, Tarja knows.
First there’s ten Blind Audition episodes. Next there are Battles. In March we move to Knock Out- stage and finally to Live-shows. The winner is announced April 22nd.
- And the winner is from my team again, Tarja grins sure of victory.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #970 en: Enero 17, 2016, 08:47:42 pm »
Working on a Sunday with Tim Palmer at 62' Studios in Austin, Texas, USA. My new album is half way ready.[/img]

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #971 en: Enero 20, 2016, 09:43:10 pm »
Tomorrow check tarjaofficial facebook and you will be able to listen few seconds of Tarja's new song

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #972 en: Enero 20, 2016, 11:09:45 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #974 en: Marzo 02, 2016, 03:43:26 pm »
Tarja está de gira

1. Carmen Ouverture - George Bizet
2. Zueignung (Dedication) (from Acht Gedichte op.10) - Richard Strauss
3. Sí¤v, Sí¤v, Susa (op.36 N.4) (Reed, Reed, Rustle) - Jean Sibelius
4. Ví¥r Det En Drí¶m (op.37 N.4) (It Was A Dream) - Jean Sibelius
5. O Mio Babbino Caro (from Gianni Schicchi) - Giacomo Puccini
6. COH (The Dream) (from 6 Romances, Op.8) - Sergej Vasil'evič Rachmaninov
7. Здесь Xорошо (How Fair This Spot/Place) (from 12 Romances, Op.21) - Sergej Vasil'evič Rachmaninov
8.The Reign - Tarja Turunen
9. Led Zeppelin Medley (Kashmir - Immigrant Song - Starway To Heaven)
10. Witch Hunt - Tarja Turunen
11. Lucid Dreamer - Tarja Turunen
12. Sleeping Sun - Nightwish
13. Queen Medley (You Take My Breath Away - It+s A Hard Life - The Show Must Go On - Bohemian Rhapsody)
14. Somewhere (There's A Place For Us) - West Side Story - Leonard Bernstein
15. Memory - Cats - Andrew Lloyd Webber
16.I Walk Alone - Tarja Turunen

Lucid Dreamer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86kc7MFE1pQ