INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 342010 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #975 en: Marzo 04, 2016, 03:19:21 pm »

Serena

• Moderador

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #977 en: Marzo 04, 2016, 06:38:49 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #978 en: Marzo 09, 2016, 06:37:03 pm »
We are glad to announce that the first concert of the tour for Tarja's next heavy-rock album will take place in London, Uk 4th of June! With Amaranthe and others. See you there!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #979 en: Marzo 14, 2016, 04:13:59 pm »
http://www.tarja-theshadowself.com/

The Shadow Self, a la venta el 5 de agosto!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #980 en: Marzo 16, 2016, 03:30:52 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #981 en: Marzo 22, 2016, 09:30:38 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS6g-2cpGgc

"I am happy to share a snippet of my new song "No Bitter End".
This is not even the first single from "The Shadow Self", but consider it as a small offering before a big surprise I've prepared for you all.
Stay tuned!"

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #982 en: Marzo 30, 2016, 11:00:23 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #983 en: Marzo 31, 2016, 05:46:43 pm »
Fechas en España

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #984 en: Marzo 31, 2016, 11:45:34 pm »
Do you have any plans for the weekend? Emoticono smile

On Sunday 3rd of April Tarja will be in Ní¼rnberg, Germany, to film the video clip for her new song “No Bitter End”.
For the occasion, 6 fans will have the chance to see part of the shooting and meet with Tarja: 2 from the official fan club Winter Storm Germany, 2 from any other Winter Storm fan club, 2 from the followers of any social media... if they are ready to join the fan club! Emoticono wink

If you can be in Ní¼rnberg, Germany on Sunday midday, send an email to admin@winterstormofficial.com with your name, contact information and phone number, before tomorrow, Friday 1st of April at 19:00 (GMT+2). The winners will be randomly selected between those that will apply in time and informed by email tomorrow afternoon.
Please apply only if you are sure to be able to come, and keep in mind that transportation and accomodation costs are not included in the competition.

More info on the Winter Storm Fan Club: www.winterstormofficial.com

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #985 en: Abril 03, 2016, 04:35:00 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #986 en: Abril 07, 2016, 04:26:09 pm »
TARJA ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF “THE BRIGHEST VOID” - THE PREQUEL AND REVEALS COVER ARTWORK AND TRACKLIST. OVER 50 MINUTES OF NEW MUSIC! – OUT ON JUNE 3rd, 2016 ON earMUSIC

While waiting for August 5th and the release of Tarja’s new album “The Shadow Self”, the queen of heavy rock has yet another surprise for her fans:
Tarja and earMUSIC proudly announce the release of the new album’s prequel “The Brightest Void”. With over 50 minutes of new music, the extra album will sweeten the wait until August!
Tarja explains:

“Surprise, surprise! I genuinely hope that ‘The Brighest Void’ is a pleasant surprise to each and every one of you. During the long process of recording the songs for my new studio album ‘The Shadow Self’, I realised that there were so many tracks, too many too dear to me, for just one album. So this time I decided to keep nothing for myself and to share all my favourite new songs with you, the fans, who have shown such passionate and constant support.
‘The Brighest Void’ gives more than a first taste of ‘The Shadow Self’; it is a full album filled with 9 songs! I am sure that everyone will immediately discover how much ‘The Brighest Void’ and ‘The Shadow Self’ are entwined with each other but, at the same time, are two independent records which stand on their own. I hope the release of the prequel sweetens the wait until August and that you will like the songs as much as I do. I will present songs from both albums already in summer festivals and in my headliner tour later this year.

As always, keep your eyes open. There might be further surprises down the road.”
“The Brightest Void” will be released on June 3rd, 2016 on earMUSIC as 1CD Digipak, 1LP+Download Code and Digital. The specially priced prequel to Tarja’s upcoming studio album “The Shadow Self” will be available for physical and digital pre-order starting on April 8th, 2016.
“The Brighest Void” features not one but three incredible guest artists: fellow Finnish star Michael Monroe, icon of the glam rock scene and former front man of inspiring band Hanoi Rocks; Chad Smith (who doesn’t need any further introduction) and a new mix of Within Temptation’s collaboration “Paradise (What about us)” carried out with Tarja and world renowned sound engineer and producer Tim Palmer. The prequel presents Tarja’s new single“No Bitter End” as the album opener and furthermore shakes you with an incredible cover of Sir Paul McCartney’s overlooked gem “House Of Wax” and adds a new twist to Dame Shirley Basseys’ James Bond main theme hit“Goldfinger”.

Tracklist “The Brightest Void”
1. No Bitter End -Video Clip Version-
2. Your Heaven And Your Hell -with Michael Monroe-
3. Eagle Eye -with Chad Smith on drums-
4. An Empty Dream 
5. Witch Hunt
6. Shameless
7. House of Wax
8. Goldfinger
9. Paradise (What About Us) -New Mix of the collaboration with Within Temptation and Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #987 en: Abril 07, 2016, 08:23:55 pm »
200 outfits and one hangover
Tarja Turunen’s small family is planning a move to Europe for her daughter’s safety. In the autumn Tarja’s husband will stay home when the singer goes on tour. “I will surely miss them as soon as I close the front door.”
Party of 3
My family consists of Marcelo, 46, and our 3 and a half year old daughter Naomi. One child is a blessing to us. Our family is compact and tight and will stay that way, since we don’t live the normal family life. We can’t stick to a routine because our schedule changes almost daily.
Naomi has travelled with us, since she was born and it has been more of a fortune than a challenge. We’ve had to have a nanny with us though, since both our time has been spent working. Naomi enjoys travelling, eats the food she is given and sleeps in whatever bed at any time. We make sure all the tour promoters understand we have a small child travelling with us.
Three different languages are spoken in our family. I speak English with Marcelo, even though my Spanish is almost better. When we met I didn’t know any Spanish so English stuck as our common language.
Naomi speaks Spanish, Finnish and English. I was nervous if she would learn any language properly, but changing into another language comes naturally to her. As soon as we come to Finland, she understands that everyone around her is speaking Finnish and gets excited.
2 years without a purse
I haven’t carried a purse with me for two years, because there is so much crime in our hometown. Buenos Aires is a colorful big city, where the rich and poor live side by side and the political situation is unstable. The locals are used to uncertainty and deal with change much better than Finns.
Life in an unsafe city has taught to deal with change and stress less. I have a lot of fans in Argentina and they approach me on the street if they see me. Some may even start to sing, so reactions are much bolder than in Finland, where I’m mostly left alone.
Our first joint home was in Karlsruhe, Germany and after that there have been four homes: two in Finland and two in Argentina. Since I moved to Germany for my music studies many years ago, the move to Argentina didn’t feel so shocking even though it’s a different kind of culture. I would say it’s more of a cultural immersion. I’ve lived abroad for 12 years now. We don’t have a house in Finland anymore.
25 degrees
We are soon moving to Europe, because Buenos Aires in unsafe. We will move within the next two years, when Naomi goes to school. Me and Marcelo could live and work anywhere, but this is about our child’s future and education. From Europe I could more easily leave for concerts and come back home for the night.
For the language and culture we have planned on the South of Spain, where we would build a house. We want a home with a workspace for both of us.
The climate matters too. I love light and 25 degrees is a good temperature for me. I don’t sunbathe though, you will find me in a shadow.
38 years
I don’t have an age crisis even though I turn forty next year. I hope I have another half of my life to experience. I’ve always gathered challenges and done things differently than others. For example joining Nightwish as a classical singer was courageous.
I’ve learned that daring experiences only lead to good things. The end result may not be perfect, but the most important thing is that you know you tried your best. Fighting for your dreams is brave. If I didn’t fight, I wouldn’t be as strong of a woman I am today.
6000 albums
I keep my records at home alphabetized. Our whole family listens to music constantly, sometimes looking for inspiration, sometimes just to relax.
I’ve released during my solo career four rock albums, one classical album and a Christmas album. In August the rock album The Shadow Self will be released, after which I will tour without my family for the first time. I will of course see them during the tour, but they won’t travel with me constantly.
I’m nervous about travelling alone. Marcelo will become a stay-at-home-dad. It’s a big change, but we’ll manage. It was obvious to both of us that Marcelo will stay home to take care of Naomi when the time comes.
I will surely miss them as soon as I close the front door. There will be a new person touring with me in Marcelo’s place, who will take care of everything.
72 countries
For every rock album I’ve done about a hundred shows and the classical music tours on top of that. I just came from a nine concert tour of Russia and during the summer I will perform on festivals in at least seven countries. I've travelled in 72 different countries.
It’s a tough job too. The long distances and waking up before the crack of dawn often annoys me. My working hours change and you have to always be ready for that. Being an international artist is awesome but the downside is there is no time to rest.
I never had any other career options. Since I was a little girl I dreamed of being a singer or a musician.
10 years without Nightwish
My solo career started when I was fired from Nightwish in 2005. The freedom that having your own career gives you is an incredibly rich and dear to me. Even though the firing was rough, the past ten years have been amazing. I’ve grown and developed and gotten a chance to create exactly what I want
13 year of marriage
I was in my twenties when I met Marcelo. We had an intimate wedding with 75 guests in my hometown of Kitee in 2003. The day was sunny and filled with joy.
We’ve now been married for 13 years and our love has stayed strong. Even after a moment of being a part, Marcelo will send me a message saying “I miss you”. Marcelo works as my manager and knows how to tell me when to relax. He works 24 hours a day.
8 months of touring
Me, Marcelo and Naomi travel eight months out a year. We’ve managed exactly because work, family and living are together in the same package. You’re of course used to flying, but the distances could be shorter. We travel to Finland a couple of times a year, at least on Christmas.
2 most important things
Because my life is stressful, I’ve learned to try to find joy and pleasure in every day. Life should be based on feeling good.
Marcelo and I agree that work is work and at the end of the day family and love are the most important things. I greatly enjoy getting to see my daughter grow up.
I’m emotional, even more than my exceptionally serene Latino husband. I don’t get angry easily, but I easily burst with feeling. I might say fuck, but I don’t curse beside that. I’m moved very easily and I laugh loudly. The last time I laughed until tears run down my eyes was when we went to see Zootropolis. Almost lost my contacts!
1 phone number
My mother passed away in 2003. She had cancer and I, my dad and two brothers prepared that we might have to let her go.
Still letting go was really hard. You’re never ready for loss. It was hard to delete my mother’s phone number from my cellphone, but finally I pressed Delete, I had to let go.
Loss was a reminder to our family how important it is to stick together. During the last few years my family members from North-Karelia have come to Helsinki for a visit. Our trips to Finland have been so short and work-filled that we haven’t been able to travel to East-Finland.
4 true friends
From Finland I miss the peace but also my friends. We have a group of three couples who had children at almost forty. The love of art and travel combines us. When we come to Finland, most of our time is spent working and we don’t get to see each other often. To true friends you don’t have explain being busy.
I’m on TVOF as a star coach for the second season. We’ve become really close with especially Michael Monroe and we keep in touch outside the show too. He has the biggest heart in the world! Axl Smith dropping out the show was a huge change to the whole team. I just hope that he’s doing well. Our new host Heikki Paasonen is a really good guy.
7 suitcases
Normally on tour there’s three or four suitcases. Now that we’re in Finland for five weeks during the live episodes of TVOF I have clothes for live shows and other appearances in seven suitcases.
1 000 000 fans
I have a million likes on my Facebook-page. That gave me a really good feeling! Fans are really active and many have been following me since Nightwish. It’s a blessing for a rock musician to have loyal fans, who can wait for years for new albums. In pop music young people quickly grow out of being a fan. I have a lot fans especially in South-America, Russia and East-Europe.
200 stuffed animals
I get a lot presents from fans: teddy bears, jewelry and even paintings. I give away stuffed animals to children’s hospitals after every tour.
0 hours of total rest
I never rest on my laurels. I enjoy my work but my stress level is high. After having a child, I’ve started to relax a bit more and try to give my daughter time whenever possible. On spare time we play, swim, take walks, shop or go to the movies with the whole family.
50 pairs of high heels
I don’t dare to guess how many black high heels I own, probably fifty. I have a walk-in-closet and I want one in our next home too. The closet needs to be about 20 square meters, so I can preserve all my stage outfits there. I design and get new clothes for every tour. It’s almost impossible to estimate how many I’ve gathered from 1997. I’d say around 200.
My fans will remember if I’ve worn an outfit in some Paavo Nurmi- performance in 2005. It makes me feel bad when I think of all of the money I have spent on shoes and clothes. I love to shop but luckily lately I’ve done less of it.
I’m careful with my money but because I work hard I sometimes treat myself with a Philipp Plein-purse, a spa-weekend or a scuba trip with Marcelo.
100 trips to the hair dresser
I dye my dirt road colored hair every two weeks and I’ve done probably a hundred trips to the hair dresser. If I’m in a hurry, I will dye the hair myself. Between tours I let the hair rest.
I love black, dark colors and strong lines. You won’t see me in pastels.
3 liters of water
I try to drink three liters of water a day. I feel much stronger when I remember to drink. Otherwise I feel physically bad. I haven’t been able to work out in a little while due to the pains in my neck, which I have from doing my exercise program wrong for years. I’m waiting to get a personal trainer and get rid of the pains. I feel heavier than in years, even though there are only a few extra kilos and I’m still a size 36.
1 terrible hangover
I’ve never been a hard partier and I don’t like the feeling of being drunk. I’ve had one terrible hangover from a party with friends in Kouvola in 2008. It’s a mistake I haven’t repeated.
6 hours of Karelian pies
In Argentina the meat is great, but from Finnish foods I miss the Christmas foods and the Karelian feast table most. I do make Karelian pies sometimes, even though it takes me six hours.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #988 en: Abril 14, 2016, 06:06:44 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #989 en: Abril 15, 2016, 08:51:30 pm »