INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Sharon Corr  (Leído 281699 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Sharon Corr saca un álbum en solitario
« Respuesta #705 en: Agosto 08, 2013, 05:10:37 pm »
Gracias a la página de la promotora musical holandesa encargada de los conciertos de Sharon en el Holanda y Bíélgica, hemos sabido que el segundo álbum se titulará The Same Sun y se publicará antes de la gira por dichos paí­ses.

Release nieuwe cd Sharon Corr 'The Same Sun' voorafgaand aan haar tournee in Nederland en Belgií«.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #706 en: Agosto 11, 2013, 10:52:16 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #707 en: Agosto 14, 2013, 04:31:06 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #708 en: Agosto 14, 2013, 09:34:59 pm »
El próximo jueves 21 de noviembre a las 21:00h, Sharon iniciará su gira alemana en el local Batschkapp de Frankfurt. Las entradas estarán a la venta a partir de este jueves a las 9 de la mañana a un precio de 33€.

El próximo viernes 22 de noviembre, Sharon actuará en Hamburgo en el local Fabrik. Al igual que el concierto de Frankfurt, las entradas se pondrán a la venta este jueves a las 9 de la mañana a un precio de 33€.

El próximo sábado 23 de noviembre, Sharon dará su tercer concierto en Alemania, dentro de la gira The Same Sun, en la iglesia Passionskirche de Berlí­n. Como el resto de conciertos, las entradas estarán a la venta mañana a partir de las 9 de la mañana con un precio de 33€.

El próximo martes 26 de noviembre, Sharon actuará en el local Freiheizhalle en la ciudad de Múnich. Las entradas estarán a la venta mañana a las 9 de la mañana a un precio de 33€.

El próximo miíércoles 27 de noviembre, Sharon dará su último concierto de la gira alemana en la ciudad de Colonia y que tendrá lugar en el teatro Gloria a las 20:00h. Las entradas estarán disponibles a un precio de 33€ mañana a las 9 de la mañana.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #709 en: Agosto 19, 2013, 08:18:16 pm »
El proximo 6 de septiembre saldrá a la venta el álbum debut del grupo Germein Sisters, formado por Georgia, Ella y Clara Germein, tres hermanas australianas multi-instrumentistas con mucho talento. El álbum, titulado Because You Breathe, se grabó a finales del año pasado en Irlanda en los estudios Jeloustown y ha contado con la producción de Billy Farrell y la colaboración de Sharon en la canción Please Be OK.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #710 en: Agosto 20, 2013, 05:37:25 pm »
El próximo domingo 1 de diciembre a las 20:00h, Sharon actuará en el club restaurante Kaufleuten en la ciudad de Zúrich. Las entradas estarán disponibles en pre-venta para los socios de Ticket Corner a partir de mañana a las 08:00h y al público general a partir del jueves.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #711 en: Agosto 20, 2013, 05:40:30 pm »
El próximo jueves 6 de marzo las 20:30h, Sharon actuará en The Big Barn, una sala de conciertos restaurante perteneciente a la casa Dosey Doe, situada en la ciudad de The Woodlands, Texas. Las entradas, que incluyen cena y concierto, costarán entre 78$ y 118$.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #712 en: Agosto 21, 2013, 10:55:59 pm »
The Voice 3

All good things come to an end. I have absolutely loved being a coach on The Voice of Ireland. What an amazing show! The first two seasons were quite the roller coaster ride – we took it from concept stage to the number one television program in the country and I could not be more proud.

I am very excited to be releasing my new album The Same Sun, there are a lot of promotional activities scheduled and I am embarking on a world tour very soon, so unfortunately, I cannot be with you all this season – I wish everyone involved good luck and I look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

P.S. I will most sincerely miss kicking Kian Egans ass! And nodding off to Bressie’s soliloquies – Ha!

Sharon x

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #713 en: Agosto 21, 2013, 11:15:50 pm »
El próximo lunes 25 de noviembre a las 20:00h, Sharon actuará en la famosa sala de conciertos Szene Wien en la ciudad de Viena. Las entradas están ya a la venta a un precio de 35,00€.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #714 en: Agosto 24, 2013, 05:07:06 pm »
Mañana, el periódico Irish Independent publicará en su edición del domingo una entrevista exclusiva a Sharon realizada por el escritor y columnista Barry Egan. Como suele ser habitual en las entrevistas realizadas por Barry, y teniendo en cuenta la proximidad de la publicación del segundo disco, podemos esperar grandes cantidades de información así­ como una entrevista de lo más interesante y profunda.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #715 en: Agosto 25, 2013, 06:07:48 pm »
CUE violins? Actually, there's no need. Sharon Corr, in an exclusive interview with the Sunday Independent, insisted "there is no big drama" in relation to her departure from RTE's The Voice Of Ireland.

"They asked me and I'm not available," the star said of the popular show where she has been a coach for the last two seasons.

Sharon is preparing to release her new solo record, The Same Sun, in Brazil next month and in Europe in late November.

"I am heading out on a world tour from September through next year – including Brazil, Indonesia and Europe in October/November," she said, adding that recording begins on The Voice in October/November. "So I'm on tour, and I'll be on tour in the US when they are doing the live shows. So there's just no way possible for me to do both."

Contrary to one tabloid headline last week that read "Sharon quits", the star insisted her parting was a mutual decision. And she revealed that RTE made her an offer to stay on.

"RTE asked me back – but I couldn't fit it in this time," she said.

"It will be strange to be somewhere else in the world while someone is in my seat, but my music is my first love and will always take priority.

"I have a wonderful relationship with both RTE and ShinAwil," she said. "I am very flattered that they enjoyed working with me so much as to ask me again. I hope to work with them in the future. I learned so much on The Voice and would like to use what I learned in the future on TV. And I had a wonderful time playing dress-up with my stylist and friend Ingrid Hoey.

"I had a fabulous relationship with all involved – especially my fellow coaches," she said, referring to Bressie, Kian Egan and Jamelia.

"We laughed all day and then scrapped all night on camera – as you all know! I'll always remember that moment, just before our reveal at the top of the live shows, Bressie and I standing behind the screens and saying to each other, 'What the f**k are we doing here?' And two seconds later we stroll on to the stage as if we were born to do it! I love that moment when you pinch yourself, wondering, 'Is it real?'"

Sharon has been keeping it real for years. The globe-trotting wife has pulled off the task of combining career and motherhood, albeit with the help of her husband, Gavin Bonnar.

"Music is who I am," she said. "I live and breathe it – writing, performing, touring – it's a heavenly job! Right now I'm in Barcelona. I've been doing festivals in Europe through the summer."

Sharon feels her most promising acts on The Voice were Vanessa Whelan and John Gaughan ("This guy is the one to watch").

The 43-year-old added: "The thing I always loved about The Voice was that they employed genuine working recording artists as coaches – people who actually know what they are talking about when it comes to performing – not suits parading as rock stars! Unfortunately for The Voice, these coaches are very often on tour themselves."

Sharon jets out to Brazil next Sunday for the first date of her world t

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #716 en: Agosto 26, 2013, 04:25:13 pm »
Her upcoming second solo album is titled "The Same Sun" and is quite a departure from the debut "Dream Of You" . Produced by legendary producer Mitchell Froom and recorded in LA - the melodies are still flowing but the sound is much more stripped back and organic - allowing Sharon to sing from the heart directly to her listeners, creating an incredibly intimate setting and removing the boundaries of over production. She has drawn her influences from the magical songwriting of the late 60's early 70's all the way through to today. The album feels both contemporary and retro at the same time with moving lyrics, some of them inspired by lifechanging experiences, like her trip to Tanzania with OXFAM Ireland providing that honesty known to Sharon’s fans all over the world. Just like life itself the album is bitter-sweet in mood but the melancholy remains unpretentious and balanced. It is raw/unguarded/ emotional and playful - It is Sharon - on each listen you will hear and feel something new.

Sobre el album!

Serena

• Moderador

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #718 en: Agosto 28, 2013, 09:07:08 pm »
Nuevo logo!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #719 en: Septiembre 03, 2013, 04:17:47 pm »
Esta mañana, Sharon ha publicado un tweet dando a conocer que se encontraba en Buenos Aires; gracias a otro mensaje publicado por la periodista Beatriz Sainz Trápaga hemos sabido que Sharon está en la ciudad de promoción y que ha realizado una entrevista para el 5º número de la revista musical UltraBrit que saldrá a finales de septiembre/principios de octubre.