INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Sharon Corr  (Leído 273180 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Sharon Corr saca un álbum en solitario
« Respuesta #90 en: Septiembre 10, 2009, 11:43:05 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #91 en: Septiembre 11, 2009, 10:29:24 pm »
La letra de "Over it"

i've been dreaming it's a summer's day
i kiss a boy, i'm making waves
i'm dreaming it's another year
we're making love or making babes

i know that it's not wrong
to hope for all those things you're running from
i know that it's not bad
to wish that i would never be alone

cos i'm over it, i'm overdone, i'm overrun, i'm ready now
you can take me here or take me there
just take me now cos you're the one
cos you're round and round and it's not just fun
cos then i'm not anywhere
i'm over it

i've been thinking what to say
i don't know how to make it go my way
i know you're here but are you there
and with me now not every other day

i know that it's not bad
to give up everything and grab the sun
i know that it's not bad
to hope for all those things i'd never had

cos i'm over it i'm overdone i'm overrun i'm ready now
you can take me here or take me there
just take me now cos you're the one
cos you're round and round and it's not just fun
i'm over it, over it

i've been thinking what to say
i don't know how to make it go my way

cos we're over it, we're overdone, we're overrun, we're ready now
otherwise i'll be here and you'll be there
we'll get nowhere so tell me now
coe you're round and round and it's not just fun
i'm over it, i'm over it, i'm over it

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #92 en: Septiembre 13, 2009, 11:20:33 pm »
Como ya adelantó Sharon en su entrevista en la BBC Newcastle, el próximo 1 de noviembre participará en la gala beníéfica Women Of Rock, en el Royal Albert Hall, que celebra una decada de apoyo a las investigaciones sobre el cáncer de pecho y los programas de concienciación. Tambiíén actuarán artistas como Melanie C o Jamelia 

Women of Rock
Celebrating a decade dedicated to supporting breast cancer research and awareness programs, Hard Rock International today announced plans for its Women of Rock charity gala event. Scheduled for Sunday 1 November at the Royal Albert Hall in London, the concert will stage exclusive performances from some of the foremost females in modern pop music, including Melanie C, Joss Stone, Bananarama, Jamelia, Bonnie Tyler, Escala and of course… Sharon Corr!

Tickets go on sale this Friday 11th, but you can reserve your tickets on pre-sale here this week.

Funds will be raised for the Caron Keating Foundation, which offers financial support and grants to all types of cancer charities, professional carers, complimentary healing practitioners, as well as individuals and families who are affected by the disease.

For more information on The Caron Keating Foundation see www.caronkeating.org

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #93 en: Septiembre 13, 2009, 11:23:02 pm »
El pasado 7 de septiembre Sharon grabó un single para la fundación Children In Need. De momento, no hay mucha información al respecto, únicamente el mensaje que dejó Sharon en su Twitter:

Late late went really well! In london now, doing Children in Need single tomorrow. Talk soon, luv, Shaz x

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #94 en: Septiembre 15, 2009, 11:24:51 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #95 en: Septiembre 17, 2009, 11:27:59 pm »
Album Update

Hey Guys,

I’m back in the studio finishing the album now and having lots of fun doing it. Nothing like doing what you love!

I put vocals down last night on 2 new songs – Buenos Aires and Love Me Better. Right now Anto is rockin’ out one mean guitar solo! Mmmmmm… It’s really taking shape now.

Couldn’t be happier with the response to It’s Not A Dream and enjoyed singing my way round the UK and Ireland promoting it!

As always your supporting and enthusiasm means sooooo much. Keep it comin’.

All my love,

Sharon xxx

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #96 en: Septiembre 17, 2009, 11:28:58 pm »
Traduciendo...

Actualización sobre el disco

Hola chicos,

Estoy de vuelta en el estudio terminando de el álbum, y divirtiíéndome mucho con ello. ¡No hay nada como hacer lo que más quieres!

Anoche puse las voces en 2 nuevas canciones - Buenos Aires y Love Me Better. ¡En este preciso instante Anto está tocando un solo de guitarra genial!. Mmmmmm... Esto ya va cogiendo forma.

¡No podrí­a estar más contenta con la respuesta a It's Not A Dream, y he disfrutado mucho cantándolo por el Reino Unido e Irlanda y promocionándolo!

Como siempre, vuestro apoyo y entusiasmo significan muchí­iiiiiiiiiiiiiisimo. Seguid así­.

Con todo mi amor,

Sharon

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #97 en: Septiembre 17, 2009, 11:31:26 pm »
Según Twitter!!

Bueno, tambiíén dijo hace unas semanas que está trabajando en una tercera instrumental llamada Salamanca.

Tambiíén dió a entender que el segundo single será Over It, que ha terminado la parte del piano de la canción Six Train, que posiblemente grabará la canción Buenos Aires en español muy pronto, y que el álbum, que con toda probabilidad se llamará It´s Not A Dream, tendrá unas 12 canciones y saldrá tambiíén en formato CD (y desmiente así­ los rumores que apuntaban a que sólo se venderí­a por iTunes).

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #98 en: Septiembre 26, 2009, 11:25:35 pm »
By Allison Bray
Thursday August 27 2009

RISING Irish rock trio The Script are making Bono a bit nervous, it would seem.

After opening up for U2 at Croke Park last month, frontman Danny O'Donoghue received a card from Bono stating "this town ain't big enough for the both of us... so we'll leave", he revealed during a public interview in Dublin yesterday to launch the second annual Music Show at the RDS next month.

The three-piece band from Dublin has experienced a meteoric rise over the past year after releasing their first single 'We Cry' in April 2008.

They were the support act for Paul McCartney at three stadium concerts in America this summer, their recently released debut album 'The Script' has gone platinum several times over in both Ireland and the UK and they are currently in the midst of performing five sold-out dates at Dublin's Olympia Theatre.

Yet despite their seemingly overnight success, The Script have never forgotten their humble beginnings playing pubs in and clubs.

That's why industry-geared events like the Music Show are so important to aspiring musicians, the band's lead guitarist and vocalist Mark Sheehan told the Irish Independent yesterday.

Untapped

"I think personally this country is untapped when it comes to talent. We're the only feckin' country in the world that has a harp, a musical instrument, on our passport. We absolutely hold the literary arts and the musicians high up there," he said.

Although the band will not be able to perform during the two-day symposium due to a tour of Australia, The Script fully support the concept, he said.

The event, co-sponsored by the Irish Independent and 'Hot Press Magazine', will bring together musicians and industry professionals for a series of panel discussions, workshops and public interviews over two days on October 3 and 4.

Musicians who will perform live at the event include Sharon Corr, rising rockabilly sensation Imelda May, Republic of Loose and The Coronas.

Participants also include: Simple Minds frontman Jim Kerr; Christy Moore; singer songwriter Paul Brady; film-makers Jim Sheridan and John Carney, director of Oscar-winning 'Once'; and Steve Strange, agent to Green Day, The Pixies, Eminem and Snow Patrol.

Tickets are available at all Ticketmaster outlets, at €12 for a one-day pass and €16 for the weekend.

- Allison Bray

El próximo fin de semana, los dí­as 3 y 4 de Octubre tendrá lugar The Music Show, el simposio anual que se celebra en Dublí­n sobre música en el que se realizan diferentes paneles de debate, talleres y entrevistas, además de actuaciones en vivo. El año pasado Sharon ya participó como ponente en uno de los paneles de debate donde anunció sus planes de editar un álbum en solitario, este año, pero, participará realizando una actuación que está prevista para el domingo 4 de Octubre.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #99 en: Septiembre 27, 2009, 10:53:58 pm »
Another Busy Week

Hey Guys,

Ooooh! it’s getting close! About another week to go and the album will be finished!

Had the wonderful Stuart Cable (former Stereophonic, current Killing For Company drummer) in studio this week to play drums on Arms Lie Limp and it sounds ROCKIN! What a great guy! We made the most of his visit and escaped the studio for a much needed night out! Laughed the night away!

Laid some beautiful strings on Real World, Buenos Aires and Arms Lie Limp today. Brass on Six Train.

Backing vocals on Monday and another special guest during the week.

I’ll have some more exclusive footage to post on my Youtube Channel (click here) over the next week. Don’t forget to subscribe.

Lots of love,

Sharon xxx

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #100 en: Septiembre 27, 2009, 11:01:03 pm »
Aclaraciones!!

Para los que no estíéis muy al corriente el invitado especial al que se refiere Sharon es Alex Ubago con el que grabará una versión en castellano de Buenos Aires  .

El álbum la verdad pinta genial , tengo unas ganas terribles de escucharlo  . Lo que me gustarí­a saber es si Sharon al final ha decidido incluir más de doce canciones, porque en Twitter dijo que serí­an sobre ese número pero contando todas las que ha dicho que ha grabado sube a un par más.

- It's Not A Dream
- Smalltown Boy
- Dream Of You
- Ears Painted On
- Over It
- Six Train
- Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime
- Jenny's Chickens [Instrumental]
- Cooley's Reel [Instrumental]
- Salamanca [Instrumental]
- Buenos Aires
- Love Me Better
- Real World
- Arms Lie Limp

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #101 en: Septiembre 28, 2009, 11:39:08 pm »
ílex Ubago habla sobre Sharon!!

Ha dicho que es una gran profesional porque ya fue con la canción bien aprendida, en español, y le ayudó a la hora de escribir la parte que iba en inglíés. Y que es una gran persona, como suele pasar con los grandes artistas, luego son mejores personas, etc etc

Luego ha dicho que la cosa fue tan bien que Sharon invitó a Alex Ubago a participar en su album , que todaví­a estaba en proceso de grabación, así­ que POSIBLE NUEVO DUETO.

Y luego ha dcho que en sus próximos conciertos habrá sorpresas, con invitados (a mi entender, gente que ha participado en las nuevas versiones), así­ que POSIBLE PARTICIPACION DE SHARON EN ALGUN CONCIERTO

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #102 en: Septiembre 29, 2009, 11:08:26 pm »
Fotos!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #103 en: Octubre 01, 2009, 11:34:02 pm »
Sharon en su foro!!

guys never miss a thing! Alex is in the studio with me this week and we will sing Buenos Aires. He's a joy to work with and a really nice guy! x Sharon Corr

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #104 en: Octubre 03, 2009, 11:10:22 pm »
Buenos Aires

Hi Guys,

Myself and Alex Ubago have recorded another song together this week in Dublin, we have done a duet of Buenos Aires which I wrote last year. We sang in Spanish and in English. I love both versions and really enjoyed singing in Spanish, it’s a truly evocative language. Alex is a lovely guy with an incredible voice! We had dinner and laughs afterwards, of course!

Rehearsed for the RDS show this week and I’m looking forward to playing with some of the guys again tomorrow. Took some footage of our rehearsal so I’ll get that up on my Youtube channel asap.

Talk soon,

Lots of love,

Sharon xx
Traducción:

Hola chicos,

Alex Ubago y yo hemos grabado otra canción juntos esta semana en Dublí­n, hemos realizado un dueto de Buenos Aires, la cual escribí­ el año pasado. Hemos cantado en castellano y en inglíés. Me encantan ambas versiones y he disfrutado muchí­simo cantando en castellano, es una lengua realmente evocadora. Alex es un chico encantador y con una voz increí­ble! Despuíés, cenamos y echamos unas risas, por supuesto!

He ensayado para el RDS show esta semana y estoy deseando tocar con algunos de los chicos, otra vez, mañana. He grabado algunas secuencias de nuestro ensayo así­ que lo subiríé a mi cuenta de Youtube tan pronto como pueda.

Hablamos pronto,

Con mucho cariño,

Sharon xx