INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Charlotte Wessels  (Leído 5829 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re:Charlotte Wessels
« Respuesta #60 en: Marzo 27, 2023, 06:55:05 pm »
Its not official until there's creepy artwork; @aafkeromeijn will join us in the first two dates of the Tales From Six Feet Under Dutch Clubtour to perform "Alles Wat Ik Wil" - our collaborative single together.
The video for the song is out today and you can check it through the link in my bio!

Aafke will join at @debosuil in Weert this Saturday April 1st, and in @patronaathaerlem
Next week on April 7th.
@blackbriarmusic will be special guest at all of the shows (second slide), these first two, and @neushoornlwd on May 13th, and @mezz_breda on May 27th.

Ticketlinks in my bio!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #61 en: Abril 02, 2023, 06:43:02 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #62 en: Abril 08, 2023, 04:33:14 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #63 en: Mayo 12, 2023, 04:41:40 pm »
Mary On A Cross (ft Zora Cock) (Ghost Cover)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THSW41kmN04

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #64 en: Mayo 14, 2023, 08:54:37 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #65 en: Mayo 28, 2023, 09:55:19 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #66 en: Enero 01, 2024, 04:45:09 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #67 en: Enero 09, 2024, 05:46:08 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #68 en: Enero 12, 2024, 04:42:28 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #69 en: Abril 09, 2024, 04:20:28 pm »
NEWS! Album Release Date, Single Release date, Release Show

On September 20th my new album (title tba) - for which I'm teaming up with the best - will be released into the world via Napalm Records! The release show will be on October 4th in Utrecht’s TivoliVredenburg - ticket sales are starting TODAY! - link in bio- The first single The Exorcism will release May 16th, 2024.

From the press statement:

On the new album, that represents a dark and soulful trip through different stages of fear and breaking free - CHARLOTTE WESSELS adds bucketloads of bombast to genre-bending songwriting, as spellbinding melancholia and dark catchy elements meet progressive and heavier soundscapes.

The former DELAIN vocalist’s earlier solo endeavors already gained Wessels a remarkable number of devotees, but for the upcoming release Wessels is raising the bar significantly. While still writing and producing the songs in her Six Feet Under basement home studio and sharing their first incarnations with her patrons, now she’s taking the songs to the next level with a band of her fellow ex-DELAIN cohorts Timo Somers (guitars, additional arrangements), Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije (bass) and Joey Marin de Boer (drums) as well as Sophia Vernikov (piano/hammond), contributing to the new heavier sound. The album also features arrangements by Vikram Shankar (Silent Skies, Pain of Salvation), cello by Elianne Anemaat, was mixed by Guido Aalbers (Muse, Coldplay, The Gathering) and mastered by Andy VanDette (Porcupine Tree, VOLA, Dream Theater)

CHARLOTTE WESSELS states:

This album is significant for on the one hand telling of such a personal journey - through its unintended theme of fear and obsessive thoughts - and at the same time representing the joy of finding the songs true forms with everyone involved in the making of this record. There were moments in the studio with the band that truly reminded me of why I love making music in the first place, and I don’t think I’ve ever been as excited about music going out into the world. This is the album I want to re-introduce myself with, and I’m so glad to do it with this amazing team.