Foro de Música > Foro de Música

Anette Olsson

(1/46) > >>

Serena:

--- Citar ---Helsingborg Arena are opened november 30th with a magnificent gala evening, Now we are proud to announce two heavy names, two of Helsingborgs biggest music profiles, to the already strong field of artists participating.
Bjí¶rn Strid and David Andersson, singer and guitarist from the world known metal band Soilwork from Helsingborg will participate in the opening of Helsingborgs Arena. Soilwork who just finished their new album, which will be a double album with the title "The living Infinite", that are being released in march next year. David and Bjí¶rn are also both playing in the celebrated classic rock band The Night Flight orchestra.
- We are very excited to be get to share the stage with so many great artists, from so many different genres. We will perform unique interpretations of both Soilwork and The Night Flight orchestra songs in the opening, Bjí¶rn Strid says.
Anette Olzon has during the past years toured the world as the singer in Nightwish.

- When I was asked to perform in the opening gala I got so happy and proud but also really sad when it clashed with mine and Nightwish South American tour. Now when me and Nightwish have gone seperate ways the window again opened and I am so happy to stand in the Arena in front of all dear people from Helsingborg. And for the very first time I will perform my own solo songs who has never been performed before, so it is a very special evening for me in every way, Anette Olzon says.

Still there are tickets left for the opening and tickets are bought through ticnet.se.

Helsingborgs Arena started to be built in 2009 and is Helsingborgs new main arena for indoor sports, concerts, events, meetings and other events. The location and the arenas multi functionality has opened for it to be a new meeting place for the cities citizens and incoming guests. The arena holds up to 5 500 people.

Since before its known that the big opening gala will be led by two of Swedens biggest TV hosts: Tina Nordstrí¶m and Petter Settman. Ready for the opening are also The Sounds, Veronica Maggio, Robert Wells, Sanne Salomonsen, Eric Saade, Sarah Dawn Finer, Burnt out Punks, Helsingborgs Symphonic Orchestra under Christoffer Norbin. To the accompaniment are also Helsingborgs own concert hall choir contributing.
For more information see www.hbgsarena.se
--- Fin de la cita ---

Serena:
Una colaboración con Sapphire Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV3-gh6c128&

Serena:
http://anetteolzon2.blogspot.se/

Nuevo blog

Serena:
Fotos actuación de ayer

Serena:
Like a show inside my head