INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Anette Olsson  (Leído 48258 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Anette Olsson
« Respuesta #150 en: Marzo 13, 2016, 03:58:44 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #151 en: Mayo 13, 2016, 03:52:25 pm »
Nuevo cover!!
Es la canción checa de Eurovisión!! I Stand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_gJKXwylJ8

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #152 en: Junio 21, 2016, 06:26:12 pm »
Anette cumple hoy 45 años!!
FELICIDADES!!! :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #153 en: Julio 27, 2016, 03:34:24 pm »
Official statement of "Frontiers Records":

"Former Nightwish singer Anette Olzon just recorded her vocal parts for a new version of Secret Sphere's “Lie To Me”.
Originally included on the album “Portrait of a Dying Heart”, the video for this song has over 800,000 views on YouTube. The new version, featuring a duet between Anette and singer Michele Luppi Official (also keyboard player with Whitesnake/David Coverdale), will be released as a special bonus studio track on the band’s forthcoming live album which is coming this fall."

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #154 en: Agosto 19, 2016, 04:28:28 pm »
The lovely song LIE TO ME I have recorded with the great band SECRET SPHERE will be out via FRONTIERS RECORDS on their live in Tokyo album October 4th

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #155 en: Septiembre 14, 2016, 04:33:55 pm »
BREAKING NEWS: Frontiers Music Srl is very pleased to announce the launch of a new musical partnership between singer Anette Olzon and producer/songwriter/guitar player Jani Liimatainen for a new studio album, which will see release on the label in 2017.
Anette is mostly known for being the immaculate voice on hit albums from Nightwish such as “Dark Passion Play” and “Imaginaerum”. Jani has recently been busy in Cain's Offering alongside Stratovarius singer Timo Kotipelto, but left a deep mark on the minds of all power metal fans thanks to his time in Sonata Arctica. They are now working together on a record which promises to be a huge statement in the European metal scene for years to come!
Jani says, "I have always been a big fan of Anette's voice and when the opportunity to work with her arose, writing and producing an album, it was something I just couldn't say no to! It has been a blast working on the songs already and I can't wait for the final result, this will be epic! The songs will be extremely melodic and to the point. My goal has been to write catchy songs with hooks that will haunt your dreams, and I think it's pretty much "mission accomplished". Stay tuned for something special!"
Anette adds, “I am so looking forward to sing on an album with Jani and to finally work with Frontiers. I believe it will be a perfect match and I am really happy that Jani and Frontiers asked me to do this with them!”
Frontiers President Serafino Perugino concludes, “I originally envisioned the musical alliance between those two musical giants and the fact that they liked the concept proposed makes me incredibly proud! Working with two high class musicians like Jani and Anette is a true honor and we will do our complete best to please them and to release a record which will make all the melodic and power metal fans very happy!”
Frontiers looks forward to releasing this record in mid to late 2017!

Serena

• Moderador
Re:Anette Olsson
« Respuesta #156 en: Octubre 17, 2016, 06:30:11 pm »
So about my coming album with Jani Liimatainen I´ve just gotten the first demo song and will start to record the songs soon=) First is always that process of checking the good keys for me to sing in and I love internet and that we can make music so easy without even having to travel these days. Just sending the songs and discussing them via e-mails. Dont we all love modern techonologies?=)
I really like the first song and I know the album will be amazing so exciting times ahead!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #157 en: Noviembre 04, 2016, 08:28:12 pm »
Got a new song from Jani today and this one I am sure you´ll like! Faster, heavier and a little bit like my former band.
Longing to go to the studio to record this!
Love and light
Anette

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #158 en: Noviembre 04, 2016, 10:25:30 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #159 en: Noviembre 11, 2016, 07:51:50 pm »
Well, news about my album with Jani hitting the streets next year is that I´ve gotten some songs and it sounds so promising! Jani sure knows how to write songs!

Tonight I´m hitting the studio to start working on them and feel them out=)

The songs are both heavy metal ones mixed with some easier rock songs and I must say there are pure elements from both Janis Sonata-times and my NW-times so if you like those bands you´ll probably like this album!

Love and light,
Anette

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #160 en: Noviembre 27, 2016, 11:11:21 pm »
Del viernes!!

Yesterday I was in the studio again recording for the album with Jani and we recorded another great up tempo song, me and Niclas=) Tomorrow I´m heading back for some more recording.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #161 en: Enero 15, 2017, 04:40:06 pm »
Hi all and finally christmas and all it´s lazy days are done! I am so happy to start 2017 and especially since this year is the YEAR me and Jani Liimatainen will release our album!=) Just got a rough demo with my lead vocals on one of the faster songs and damn, I love to sing more "metal" and power metal=) I sure long for you to hear this!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #162 en: Enero 19, 2017, 06:39:37 pm »
Just got a rough demo with my lead vocals on one of the faster songs and damn, I love to sing more "metal" and power metal=)
I sure long for you to hear this!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #163 en: Enero 21, 2017, 06:48:46 pm »
Colabora con la banda Bloodhound

We can now reveal that we have a very special guest singing all the female vocal choirs on WAR OF DRAGONS.......

....It is none other than the amazing ANETTE OLZON from NIGHTWISH!

We are all big fans of the "Dark Passion Play" and "Imaginaerum" albums she did with NIGHTWISH and Fredrik Bergh has also worked with her on her solo material.

She did a great job and her magical voice is a great addition to the BLOODBOUND sound!

Cheers, Nos n Da Boyz.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #164 en: Febrero 16, 2017, 03:40:12 pm »
Hey all,
So today I received the very first look on the art work for our cover to the album for me and Jani=)
It looks super good and I am so happy to see everything starting to come together. Jani is working hard to get me the last songs and I got two more demos that I have tried the keys for so now we´ll see if I will hit the studio on sunday to record something on these new ones.
Then it´s only ONE more song left for me to hear before all the songs are heard and lead vocals soon all ready!
Are u as excited as me???=)
Happy days!
Love and light,
Anette