INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Anette Olsson  (Leído 21402 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re:Anette Olsson
« Respuesta #165 en: Febrero 19, 2017, 11:13:55 pm »
Hey all and happy Saturday!

I have been up early working on the two songs I am recording today in the studio for mine and Jani´s album=)

so fun and today two faster songs so extra fun cause I just love Jani´s faster songs. If you like Scaretale and so on in the style and tempo one of these will be your favorite=)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #166 en: Marzo 21, 2017, 04:53:49 pm »
Hey all!
Studio yesterday again and we were productive recording one whole new song with lead vocals and also one whole songs choirs and harmonies.
I am closing in on soon being all done with my vocals and mixing will start, videos are being planned at the moment and I am sure a release date can soon be revealed=)

Lovely and exiting times! Jani Liimatainen is also a busy bee working on getting everything together for the mixing=)

Lovely and exciting times!

Love and light,
Anette

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #167 en: Abril 21, 2017, 06:07:44 pm »
"So happy today cause my vocals for the album with Jani are ALL DONE! Yeah! Now Jani is gonna do some more harmonies and then it´s time to send them to the mixing guy=) Hep  hep! In my instagram you can listen to a small snippet of one of my favorite songs!"

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #168 en: Junio 06, 2017, 10:43:38 pm »
Mixing of mine and Jani´s album will start in the middle of June and the mixing guy is no other than Jacob Hansen who has mixed for instance Amaranthe, Primal Fear and Doro among others.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #169 en: Agosto 21, 2017, 04:41:23 pm »
Colaboración

Power Quest, the renowned melodic power metal band based in the UK, will release their long awaited 6th album "Sixth Dimension" on October 13th via Inner Wound Recordings in Europe/USA and on October 11th in Japan via Marquee/Avalon.

"Sixth Dimension" was mastered by Jens Bogren [Dragonforce, Symphony X, Arch Enemy] and the artwork was created by Felipe Machado Franco [Blind Guardian, Rhapsody of Fire, Iced Earth]. The album includes guest appearances by Anette Olzon [ex. Nightwish], Andrea Martongelli [Arthemis Official Page, ex. Power Quest] and Lars Rettkowitz [Freedom Call Official]

Serena

• Moderador

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #171 en: Agosto 29, 2017, 05:10:49 pm »