INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Anette Olsson  (Leído 49868 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Anette Olsson
« Respuesta #90 en: Noviembre 25, 2014, 11:55:32 pm »
Regarding the gigs in Spain this weekend- some sad news:

"Due to Scheduling conflicts beyond artist and promoter control we are very sorry to announce that we have to cancel the upcoming spannish shows"

For ticket refunds please contact the ticket offices or the promoter in Spain since its nothing I can do anything about.

No hay gira

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #91 en: Diciembre 09, 2014, 09:32:59 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #92 en: Diciembre 18, 2014, 04:21:02 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #93 en: Diciembre 18, 2014, 04:31:34 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #94 en: Diciembre 19, 2014, 03:23:51 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #95 en: Diciembre 23, 2014, 04:43:27 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #96 en: Enero 04, 2015, 09:31:04 pm »
Former NIGHTWISH singer Anette Olzon has "decided to part ways" with earMUSIC, the Hamburg, Germany-based international rock label which is part of Edel Group.

Anette's debut solo album, "Shine", was released in March and received mostly positive reviews, despite its lack of metal overtones and its reliance on pop hooks and grandiose arrangements.

Asked during a recent question-and-answer session on her Facebook page when fans can expect to hear the follow-up to "Shine", Olzon said: "I actually don't know that, since I have decided to part ways with my record label and go on my own. So let's see when and how I will release something. probably will release most stuff only in the Internet and iTunes and so on, since album sales are so bad nowadays."

She added: "I'm thinking a lot about my next project, but I haven't started to make new songs more than the ones I've already done, so how it will sound like I don't know yet."

Olzon did, however, make it clear that those fans who are expecting to see her pursue a more metal-based direction on her next album will likely be disappointed.

"I come from another musical background, and when I write music, it doesn't come out as metal," she said. "But, of course, some songs might be a bit harder, but metal is not my music style."

Asked if she would return to NIGHTWISH if she ever had the chance, Anette said: "No, I wouldn't if things would be as they were [just] before we parted [ways]. If [things] were [again] as [they were] in 2007-2008, yes."

Olzon also spoke about the difficulty of replacing NIGHTWISH's iconic singer Tarja Turunen in 2007 and the negative feedback she received from some of the fans after she joined the group.

"Of course it hasn't been fun and it seems no matter what I do they will always hate me," she said. "But I can't stop being me for that and they don't know me or who I am and they judge me for everything that has happened and that's their choice. I just wish all the hate towards me and, of course, the other singers, could stop, 'cause hate is never a good thing to stick to. It makes your soul dark and life negative."

Olzon was fired from NIGHTWISH in September 2012 in the middle of the band's North American tour. She has since been replaced by former AFTER FOREVER and current REVAMP singer Floor Jansen.

In an interview with Metal Blast, Olzon stated about how she has been portrayed since her departure from NIGHTWISH: "It was really hard for me. You can always say 'no comment' and say nothing about what happened, or you can open your mouth, as I have done. It was really hard for me to decide if I should say something or if I should keep quiet. But I felt that in order for me to move on, I needed to tell my story. I also knew that there would be a lot of hate and negativity directed toward me; I can feel that many people do hate me because I have told people my truth. At first people were a bit more negative, but since then it has been less and less of that. I hope that now it can become more about me and 'Shine'. I know there's some negative PR, but people who know me would say it's a big laugh, me being called a diva. I just hope that all the negativity will fade away quite soon so we can all move on."

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #97 en: Enero 09, 2015, 01:54:55 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #98 en: Enero 14, 2015, 05:32:58 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #99 en: Enero 20, 2015, 03:56:22 pm »
Anette will be participating in the "Tí¤hdet, tí¤hdet" (=stars, stars) program in Finland in March. http://www.mtv.fi/vi...rtistit/4708286 In the program the stars will perform a song from a different genre (rap, opera, punk etc.) and every week one will be eliminated until there is only one star of stars.

Edit. Video interview: http://www.mtv.fi/vi...suomeen/4613020

Anette habla

Moi Suomi!! So I´m going to be in a lovely Finnish TV-show called Tí¤hdet Tí¤hdet starting March 1st and I am sooo happy that I can finally tell you all!
Me and my family will live in Finland for the TV-show and I am gonna sing lots of cool genres so expect to hear me do punk, 90s, opera and more!!
Today we were in the biggest mall in Helsinki - Kamppi where we were presented in live-TV for the press and people of Finland=)
« Última modificación: Enero 20, 2015, 10:34:44 pm por Serena »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #100 en: Enero 25, 2015, 10:23:20 pm »
SOON I am gonna shoot a new video and this time it will be for my song SHINE that I always thought would be the first single=)
And this time I am making it with an old friend of mine in the surroundings here in south of Sweden=) Fun and still it will be with lovely nature as Lies was=)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #101 en: Enero 30, 2015, 06:52:25 pm »
The love began in the tour bus

Anette Olzon, 43, gave a long list about her dream man. – Johan has it all.

The Swedish singer had argue with the other Nightwish members in 2012. In October, 2012, Nightwish announced that Anette had left the band. Before the final break up Anette got sick during the tours and was delivered to the hospital. The same evening the band had chosen two singers from the warmup bands to perform instead of Anette.
- At that point I was really angry, because they didn’t even as my opinion of the matter. Our managers had a lot of arguing on the email. After that stuff started happening really fast.
- I have wonderful memories of my time in Nightwish. I miss several things: gigs, performing and being a fulltime singer. In the end I didn’t feel well. I hope well to the band and I hope I meet them at some point.
Dream man is a musician
Anette is married with Johan from the band Pain. The couple has two children, 4-year old Nemo and1-year old Mio. Anette has from her previous marriage a 13-year old Seth.
The couple met when Pain was the Warmup band for Nightwish in 2008. The year before Anette had divorced from her ex-husband.
- I prayed for a nice musician man into my life, who would be fit had had long dark hair. I hade a list of qualities in my mind, she remembers.
- When I met Johan I thought that I had to have him. He was married at the time and I would never steel another woman’s man. He is a wonderful man and those doesn’t just come in front of you.
When Johan divorced, the friendship became more.
- I invited him into my tourbus and everybody were like “oh no, Anette was funnier when she was single”, the Swedish singer laughed.
In August 2013 Anette and Johan celebrated their wedding, the same time as their son got his name.

Scarytimes on the tour

While Nightwish was working on their second album with Anette, the singer got pregnant. After the thour started, she realised that touing with a small child wasn’t a good idea.
- I was constantly stressed and worried. I thought, that if something happens to him, it’s my fault. I’m really protective towards my children.
On the European Tour, Anette noticed that the child could not be a part of the tour.
- Some cable managed to go into the tourbus wheels and the bus had to make a rapid fullstop. At the time Nemo was in my arms and he flew against the stirring wheel. He was ok, but at that moment I started thinking what am I doing.
Having children with me was hard for the other members as well.
- They wanted me to ride in the same bus as the, to be a part of the gang. I had to have an own bus because of my children. It was then the cooperation started to break. Because I was in a different place as them.

Apartment in Helsinki

Anette will move on part time to Helsinki, Finland to take part of a Tí¤hdet Tí¤hdet (start stars) tv-show. The singer’s husband, Nemo and Mio are in Finland for the first three weeks.
- The show has arranged an apartment for us from Helsinki. This is great, with the thought of Johan, because he’s Finnish. He has never lived in Finland, but he was a Finnish citizen for 18 years. His parents moved to Sweden to work. He always talks Finnish with his family. His grandmother lives in Finland, so I will meet her for the first time.
For Johan it is important to show his children the family origin.
- Specially Nemo is happy about the move. He’s asking all the time when are we going where the Muumis are. My eldest son Seth cannot move to Finland because of school, but I want him here for the weekends and he can come and watch the shows liveshows.
Anette hopes to manage well in tí¤hdet tí¤hdet-show because of her mother.
- My mom has never been in Finland, she promised to fly here if I get into the finals. So I have to get into the finals, Anette laughed.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #102 en: Enero 30, 2015, 11:07:21 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #103 en: Febrero 07, 2015, 06:31:33 pm »
Oh what a lovely day! Today I am so happy and excited cause me and my old dear friend Raimo, who nowadays is a great photographer and also have made some band videos, are gonna make new little video for my favourite song SHINE=)

So happy and this time it will be recorded in Helsingborg and the beautiful sceneries of our city and nature and my kids will also be there for some shots.

SHINE is a positive song with a very important message and today I want you to think of this and especially to people who are going through bullying and others people being mean and disrespectful to you:

Forgive the unkind - so bitter and envy
No LIGHT in their day - blackening lies
Shine bright - see all YOUR glory
No need to CRY - stand strong and you´ll FLY!

SO SHINE and lift your HEAD HIGH
Hold - you´ll never be LONELY
cause LIFE is ALL that you NEED

Be respectful to others and treat others as you want to be treated.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #104 en: Febrero 08, 2015, 10:25:40 pm »
And we had a very stormy day to work in but nature is just so stunning that it can not be defeated so we had to go with it and except from freezing my feet off it was such a great afternoon. This video is made with my old friend Raimo who has a great photography company called PHOTO BY GEDDA

His lovely wife Sanna assisted us all day and we had a blast!

Tomorrow we´ll do some more and also some shots with my kids=)