INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 337879 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
« Última modificación: Mayo 03, 2009, 04:05:46 pm por _V_ »

Serena

• Moderador
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #211 en: Abril 28, 2009, 11:56:07 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #212 en: Abril 29, 2009, 11:16:51 pm »
I was having some fun in L.A. for few days.

Just before the rehearsals for the tour, I went there to write couple of new songs for my album.

Very interesting material was born and I can’t wait for you to get to listen them! You’ll be surprised, I’m pretty sure.

Here is a photo of lovely Bart and me taken in his studio after we finished gathering together all our ideas for a mystical, dark song.

Black Sabbath–Pink Floyd goes Tarja’s way… some weird stuff 

Unfortunately there was no chance to take a photo with Johnny, because I suffered terrible headache on the day when we needed to finalize our song. I needed to stay in bed the whole day away from the light. I am sorry Johnny 

Well, I know we got there another killer song for the next album 

Now all the band and crew, we have been in the Big Apple rehearsing for the shows.  It felt so good to meet everybody again and start the fun. 

am so happy to meet all my American friends tonight in the first show! 

It is very nice to play with the “original” live line up now. Has been 1 year since that happened last time!

As many of you might know already, there is a health issue problems at the moment especially in Mexico, USA and Canada.

Still Mexico is the worst affected area and is very sad that people are dying because of this flu. Our condolences to all families of the flu victims. We all hope this will end up very soon.

You might also know that I am supposed to have a concert pretty soon in Mexico City.

I want to let all my fans know that as long as the government of Mexico does not cancel the public events, I am heading to Mexico and I’m going to have my show there.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed that the disease gets under control and people can return to their normal life.

As always, I’ll keep you posted on the tour. Let’s rock the “AMERICAS”!

With all my love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #213 en: Abril 30, 2009, 11:44:47 pm »
Tarja en NY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_x3NfahLu8

Canciones que alcanzo a escuchar en el video:

Boy and the ghost
Lost northern Star
Passion and the opera
The seer
I walk alone
Ciarí n's well
Sing for me
Oasis
Die alive

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #214 en: Mayo 01, 2009, 11:25:51 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #215 en: Mayo 02, 2009, 11:55:25 pm »
Setlist de Storm in America 2009!!!

Boy & The Ghost
Lost Northern Star
My Little Phoenix
Passion and the Opera
The Seer
Dead Gardens
I Walk Alone
Ciarán's Well
Sing For Me
Nemo
Enough
Minor Heaven
The Reign
Oasis
Poison
Wishmaster
Die Alive
Calling Grace

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #216 en: Mayo 03, 2009, 04:04:23 pm »
« Última modificación: Mayo 03, 2009, 04:07:40 pm por _V_ »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #217 en: Mayo 03, 2009, 04:08:27 pm »
TARJA and PINKY DOODLE POODLE have been confirmed for the Metal Female Voices Fest VII, set to take place October 17, 2009 at Oktoberhallen in Wieze, Belgium.

The festival billing is shaping up as follows:

Saturday, October 17:

SIRENIA
MIDNATTSOL
AUTUMN
AMBERIAN DAWN
FLOWING TEARS
KIVIMETSAN DRUIDI
MANIC MOVEMENT
PINKY DOODLE POODLE
WHYZDOM
UNSUN

Sunday, October 18:

TARJA
DORO
TRAIL OF TEARS
VAN CANTO
DARZAMAT
STREAM OF PASSION
LAHANNYA
DEADLOCK
CORONATUS
TO-MERA

For more information, visit www.metalfemalevoicesfest.be.

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #218 en: Mayo 03, 2009, 04:12:57 pm »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #219 en: Mayo 03, 2009, 04:14:50 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #220 en: Mayo 03, 2009, 10:47:12 pm »
New York show was very nice beginning for this tour. Thanks to my beautiful American fans. There were also many Latin American people in the audience, so it was really lovely.

I was nervous, but all that vanished bit by bit during the show. I trust my band mates and technicians and they did great again. It is beautiful to feel the support from my band, no matter what happens and when. Nothing strange happened on that night except for few lyrics mistakes or wrong chords here and there, but as always, the first show in a tour has all the elements to make me nervous.

Now after having performed two shows already, everything is getting in the right place, as we all are where we prefer to be: on stage.

After the show in NY, we meet many fans and friends. Among them I met Dirk Rudolph and it was a pleasant surprise. He told me that he had enjoyed my concert a lot. Dirk was doing the artwork for My Winter Storm and I am surely going to work with him again for my next album.

We drove at night to reach Canada!!

Now we are in Toronto, Canada. Yesterday’s show in Montreal was just amazing. People were singing, cheering and having fun. As some of you might know already, I really like the city of Montreal. I’ve been spending even some holidays there some years ago.

Felt good to be back in Canada and perform in the same venue I’ve been singing before. I am also expecting to have a great time tonight in Toronto with my fans and band.

We just finished the sound check in Toronto. We used the chance to rehearse some “old-new” songs that we will add to the set list from Mexico on.

just hope I can soon get rid of the immense neck pain that I have at the moment, because of the head banging…always after the first shows the neck is on fire 

Let’s keep in touch.

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #221 en: Mayo 07, 2009, 11:12:13 pm »
JUNE 20th 2009 PETOFI HALL HUNGARY BUDAPEST     
JUNE 22th 2009 PALACE HALL (SALA PALATULUI) ROMANIA BUCHAREST   
JUNE 24th 2009 MSK CENTRUM SLOVAKIA ZIAR NAD HRONOM   
JUNE 26th 2009 METALWAY FESTIVAL  SPAIN ZARAGOZA   
JUNE 28th 2009 GODS OF METAL ITALY MILAN
JUNE 30th 2009 Z7 SWITZERLAND ZURICH   
JULY 18th 2009 ROCKPERRY FESTIVAL  FINLAND VASA     
JULY 22nd 2009 SZENE AUSTRIA VIENNA VISIONS OF ATLANTIS
JULY 24th 2009 FESTIVAL BENíTSKí NOC  CZECH REPUBLIC MALí SKíLA   
AUGUST 2nd 2009 GLOBAL EAST ROCK FESTIBAL (Open Air) UKRAINE KIEV venue: Sport-complex "Chayka"

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #222 en: Mayo 07, 2009, 11:15:16 pm »
Tarja se presentará en el DF para dar su concierto como parte de la actual gira Tormenta regresa a America Tour 2009 el dí­a 16 de Mayo en el Circo Volador como estaba previsto, y los fans Mexicanos pueden esperar algunas sorpresas en el set list.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #223 en: Mayo 09, 2009, 11:22:44 pm »
Han cambiado el orden de los grupos del Metal Way, espero que no le venga mal a nadie. Lo único significativo con Tarja, es que la han puesto por delante de Epica y Amon Amarth, porque lo que deduzco que actuará menos tiempo, al ir en el grupo de los "teloneros", aparte de que ya 100% que actuará sobre las 2 o 3 de la tarde (abren las puertas a las 11). 

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #224 en: Mayo 11, 2009, 07:08:26 pm »
TARJA TURUNEN: Mexico Show To Go Ahead As Planned

The following update has been posted on ex-NIGHTWISH vocalist Tarja Turunen's official website with regards to her upcoming Mexico show. It was in jeopardy due to the recent swine flu (H1N1) outbreak that brought Mexico City to a virtual standstill.

"Starting today, bars, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, beach resorts, stadiums and dives will re-open their doors without capacity restrictions but with an advise to the citizenship to continue using masks.

This decision is based on the determination of the Comitíé Cientí­fico de Vigilancia Sanitaria y Epidemiológica in Mexico City to switch from orange to yellow the sanitary alert level on the human influenza epidemic.

The strategies for the operation of mercantile establishments will be published today in the Gaceta Oficial of DF through two agreements, which will include a 'deep cleansing' before opening as well as the disinfection of establishments bathrooms each hour.

Source: www.eluniversal.com

Tarja will perform in DF as part of her current tour Storm returns to the Americas Tour 2009 at Circo Volador on May 16th as it was announced, and Mexican fans can wait for a few surprises in the set list."