INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 342467 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #870 en: Mayo 07, 2014, 06:22:34 pm »
November 3rd Bulgaria Sofia Universiada hall
November 4th Romania Bucharest Sala Palatului
November 6th Serbia Belgrad SKC
November 7th Slovakia Bratislava Refinery Gallery
November 9th Poland Kraków Klub Studio
November 10th Poland Łódź Klub Wytwórnia
November 12th Poland Katowice Mega Club
November 13th Poland Warsaw Palladium
November 15th Belarus Minsk Chizhovka Arena
November 16th Lithuania Vilnius Forum Palace

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #871 en: Mayo 09, 2014, 10:15:33 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #872 en: Mayo 09, 2014, 10:18:25 pm »
En Teatro Puccini en Florencia, Italia, Domingo 18 de Mayo de 2014 a las 21.

“Beauty & The Beat” es algo muy distinto de un show de rock común, y tambiíén de un concierto de música clásica. Es música tocada de forma poco ortodoxa, es la interpretación de un amplio rango de piezas clásicas y canciones de rock junto con una orquesta y coro. Algo que llena de asombro.

Más de cien músicos en escena, un sonido descomunal, una baterí­a eníérgica y la angelical voz de Tarja.

Tarja y Mike se complementan musicalmente. Mientras Mike le pega a la baterí­a con actitud rockera, Tarja brilla con su voz cristalina y su incredible presencia escíénica; todo arrulado por el cálido y entero sonido de una orquesta.

“Beauty & The Beat” sera pronto editado como un CD doble, DVD, Blu-ray, y como descarga. Hasta entonces, Tarja Turunen y Mike Terrana quieren invitarte a la avant premier del video filmado en Zlin, República Checa, en Abril de 2013.

Este evento especial se realizará en el hermoso Teatro Puccini en Florencia, Italia, el Domingo 18 de Mayo de 2014 a las 21.

Podrí­as ser uno de los pocos fans que tenga la oportunidad de escuchar y ver en una pantalla HD el concierto completo antes del lanzamiento comercial del DVD y Blu-ray.

!Vivirás la experiencia de Beauty & The Beat tal y como fue capturada en video junto con Tarja y Mike! Ambos artistas estarán presentes en el evento y saludarán a la audiencia despuíés de la presentación.

!Los asientos son muy limitados, por favor, apúrate!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #873 en: Mayo 13, 2014, 06:46:02 pm »
Following the original track list of “Colours In The Dark”, its counterpart “Left In The Dark” contains rarities, B-Sides as well as demos, instrumental versions including five previously unreleased versions, thereof two live radio acoustic recordings of “500 Letters” and “Until Silence”. Furthermore the high quality digi-pak includes exclusive liner notes written by Tarja herself which give a personal insight behind the scenes of Tarja’s work.

Not only is the track selection of “Left In The Dark” one of a kind, the story behind the creation of the album artwork is as well.

In February 2014, Tarja fans were called for creating the cover artwork for her exclusive tour item “Left In The Dark”. With over 1.000 great and creative submissions, Tarja had a hard time choosing five winner artworks. In the end, this left her with no other choice than to decide on even ten lucky winners.
Congratulations to MikoláÅ¡ Gál (1st prize, front cover), Predrag Milosevic (2nd prize, back cover), Bruno Bogarin, Eric Imbimbo, Timo Lorch, Thamires Moraes, Vivien Scalbert, Pavel Simo, Stanis W-Decker and Kevin WeiíŸ (3rd – 10th prize; all artworks included in the booklet).

Tracklist
1. Victim Of Ritual (First Demo)
2. 500 Letters (Live At Vorterix Radio) *
3. Lucid Dreamer (Demo) *
4. Never Enough (Demo Progression) *
5. Mystique Voyage (Demo) *
6. Into The Sun (Studio Version)
7. Deliverance (Instrumental)
8. Neverlight (Full Orchestra Version)
9. Until Silence (Live At Vorterix Radio) *
10. Medusa (Tarja’s Solo Version)

*previously unreleased

International release dates:

G/S/A:  04.07.14
France: 07.07.14
Spain: 04.07.14
Scandinavia: 04.07.14
Italy: tba
Argentina: October
Brazil: later, exact date tba
Bulgaria/Romani: later, exact date tba
CZ: After September 7th.
Serbia/Slovakia: after November 10th.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #874 en: Mayo 22, 2014, 06:19:12 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #875 en: Mayo 31, 2014, 01:43:04 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #876 en: Junio 01, 2014, 04:26:50 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #877 en: Junio 01, 2014, 11:09:37 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #878 en: Junio 03, 2014, 04:15:22 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #879 en: Junio 07, 2014, 10:53:27 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #880 en: Junio 25, 2014, 09:04:48 pm »
Neverlight (Orchestral Version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFO5W4hSTDs

Listen to the full orchestra version of ‘Neverlight’ taken from the new CD ‘Left In The Dark’! Following the original track list of “Colours In The Dark”, its counterpart “Left In The Dark” contains rarities, B-Sides as well as demos, instrumental versions including five previously unreleased versions, thereof two live radio acoustic recordings of “500 Letters” and “Until Silence”. Furthermore the high quality digi-pak includes exclusive liner notes written by Tarja herself which give a personal insight behind the scenes of Tarja’s work.
« Última modificación: Julio 02, 2014, 03:50:27 pm por Serena »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #881 en: Junio 30, 2014, 04:29:33 pm »
Heaven and Hell (ft Adrian Barilari)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx9psTOTifE

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #882 en: Julio 12, 2014, 04:20:32 pm »
Entrevista The Age Of Metal

Yesterday and today I have been recording more songs for my next rock album. It is always a lot of fun. We recorded drums, guitars and the beautiful instrument from the photo. The perfect combination between Finland and Argentina

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #883 en: Julio 15, 2014, 04:28:38 pm »
Read the interview with Neopera's female singer Nina Jiers (Sporano) and Tarja, here:

Nina Jiers: "First of all I have to say that you are one of my biggest idols and I have been watching your career for many years now. I learned very much from you by listening to your music... and I really wonder, how do you do all this? Where do you get all the energy, the inspiration, the time for all this awesome projects that inspire so many people in the whole world?"

Tarja: "Thank you for the kind words! I feel privileged to be able to make an international career as a singer and work with people that respect me. Singing is the thing in my life that without it I would become very sick. I am living my dream and making music makes me happy. It is wonderful to be able to feel free with your art! I think it is that pure love that I have for music and singing that my fans all over the world can feel when they see or hear me singing. What inspires me is the people I work with, the environment and the fact that I am happy with my art."

Nina Jiers:  "Being on tour for long periods of time.. with so many guys... is a very special challenge, I think. How do you manage to care for your physical and psychical health, especially for your voice? Did it become easier from time to time, or is it still demanding? Was it ever demanding? :D"

Tarja: "It is never easy to be on the road as a singer. The climate changes, time differences and challenges in environments are demanding. I need to train hard physically during many weeks before tours and also I am taking singing lessons to make sure that I am on the correct track. During the tours I try not to get myself too tired with other activities rather than singing, because the shows are eating a lot of energy from me. But I also keep on training my voice on tours, which is very important.
I have to be honest and tell you that in my previous band, no one really understood the fact that I needed to take care of my voice and to be aware of how fragile it is. It was very hard to keep on practicing while others were smoking right next to you or during nights I couldn't get any sleep because the guys were partying. Also the fact that I am a woman was forgotten so many times. Not that I needed someone to open a door for me or serve me like a queen, I just needed them to realize that I am a woman who sometimes needs her private place. We were young at that time, but I still believe you can be young but not necessarily you need to be stupid. Nevertheless, nowadays the situation is totally different. My male musicians are experienced, intelligent and very nice people. I am having such a good time with them and never I have had problems like in the past."

Nina Jiers:  "What does an average Tarja day look like on tour and at home?"

Tarja: "On tour I wake up quite late, since I am not sleeping very well in the moving bus or in the planes. I always miss the breakfast! I enjoy the lunch, take care of my baby and get ready for the sound check. After sound check I am starting to prepare my make up, hair and clothes ready for the show. I warm up my voice again just before the show and go through all the songs in my mind. After the show I have a shower, eat a salad and enjoy the last hours with my baby before getting to bed with her again. At home I enjoy being the house wife for my husband and mother for my daughter. I clean, cook and in general take care of myself when being at home. I also take singing lessons, teach my students and work out a lot."

Nina Jiers:  "Recently I wrote my bachelor thesis about women in metal including a chapter about you. Did you always feel as accepted and welcomed in the metal business as your male colleagues? How was that feeling when you started your career and how is it today?"

Tarja: "I think everybody in the metal genre thought that I am a weird bird in the beginning, since I come totally from a different background. But nevertheless, they always respected me as I am. There has always been that trust between me and my metal audience, since I have been very frank and honest with them. I didn't know much about metal when I joined a metal band in the beginning, but the experience really opened my eyes."

Nina Jiers: "I assume, as an artist you are totally free to do whatever you wish for... at least it seams to be like that, maybe I'm wrong... but is there anything you still would like to achieve?"

Tarja: "I love challenges in general and I am very eager to jump into them when there is a chance. Maybe one day I would like to still take part in an opera and rehearse for real for a role, but that needs to happen only when I don't have any other compromises."

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #884 en: Julio 26, 2014, 06:17:45 pm »
Neverlight (Live @ Teleclub Yekaterinburg)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVh4Q2DZ-Fo