INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Sharon Corr  (Leído 281722 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Sharon Corr saca un álbum en solitario
« Respuesta #570 en: Marzo 22, 2012, 09:03:42 pm »
Esta mañana, Sharon ha sido entrevistada a travíés de conexión telefónica en el programa de radio irlandíés The Morning Crew, emitido en 98FM, donde ha hablado sobre el concierto que dará mañana en Pepper Canister Church y sobre The Voice.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #571 en: Marzo 25, 2012, 09:25:53 pm »
Setlist:

Cooley's Reel
Ears Painted On
Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime
Radio
Smalltown Boy
Jenny's Chickens
Edge Of Nowhere
No Frontiers
Wild Horses
Mná Na hí‰ireann
Woodstock
Over It
Dreams
So Young
Wake Up
Joy Of Life

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #572 en: Marzo 26, 2012, 08:14:40 pm »
Radio @ Popper Canister Church

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT1tg22xRi8&

No frontiers @ Popper Canister Church

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXbDXURT41o&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #573 en: Marzo 27, 2012, 07:05:03 pm »
I MIGHT be having a completely nuts time trying juggle The Voice Of Ireland, rehearsals for a gig and working on an album -- but the school run still has to get done.

In between rehearsing for my gig in the Pepper Cannister church this evening and working on my second solo album, it's been particularly busy for me this week.

I feel like I'm always running in and out of the door. But it's great being involved in a major TV show. For me, it's always been about the music and if I can blend it in a positive way, that's great for me.

It's high octane there every Sunday, the nerves are flying around the place and I'm loving my fellow coaches. I think we all want our artists to win as this will be a genuine step-up for people into the music industry.

The reaction to Bressie has been quite funny. He is gorgeous and I wouldn't blame the girls for being 'where has he been hiding?' He's a big hunk of a guy and he's genuinely lovely and a great musician. I like that there's a wee bit of the tables turning as men have been ogling women on TV for years so why not have it the other way around?

There was a lot of reaction to me saying I wouldn't have Botox and it was lovely the amount of support I got from that. People said 'fair play for being who you are'. But I wouldn't judge another woman for having it.

If it makes them feel better about themselves, who are we to judge?

My head's all in my music and my three kids so I didn't even hear about Danielle Meagher saying it at the time -- my agent told me.

It was good for column inches and she was just selling her wares but I found it quite flattering. I'm in my 40s, I haven't had cosmetic surgery, I'm not considering it and I'm happy that I want to be a good role model for my daughter and grow old gracefully.

It's very hard on women out there and we're all under increasing pressure to look great whereas men are told they look better with age. The standards are very, very severe and I wouldn't criticise another women for having it.

I wouldn't rule it out for ever, never say never, but it's very unlikely because it's just not something that would be for me. I saw all that stuff in LA where someone has a gorgeous body from plastic surgery and then this really old face that just doesn't match.

I've got a big weekend now as I'm rehearsing with all my artists today for this weekend's show and we'll also do a full dress rehearsal.

I would definitely like to do another TV show after this but it would have to be the right show and done in a positive way. I feel that the Irish have gone through enough awful stuff in the last couple of years so to actually consider trying to add to that kind of negativity by putting singers down is just insane to me.

The Voice is proof that you can have a music show that is positive and people will really enjoy it because it's quality entertainment.

There is a recording contract for the overall winner but the talent is so good, I can see several people getting deals as well.

What you get with a lot of other shows like X Factor is the same type of pop vocalists all competing against each other and there is that put-down process of humiliation.

But with the Voice, it's so varied.

You have Vanessa Whelan who's classical, she's an opera singer and she's amazing performer. I also have Nollaig O'Connor on my team who's very interesting. She's totally unique, quite introverted in some ways and not showbiz at all, I would compare her to Sinead O'Connor. But then we also have someone Bressie's Conor Quinn who's like Tom Waits.

What makes it different from other shows is that sob stories need not apply because we're genuinely trying to find a great voice and not a tragic background to make people vote for a voice that is less than great.

The offer came up before the summer of last year and I really wanted to think about it before I agreed. When I started watching the American Voice, I was blown away. The world is going the way of TV talent shows so why not have a great one and one that doesn't humiliate people?

You don't see any of the judges on the other shows getting up and performing with their acts so it makes it a level playing field as you're putting yourself in the contestants' shoes. We're all in the same boat. And nobody got into audition for us who couldn't sing. We couldn't judge them on their looks so it was a very pure form of finding a good voice.

All the judges genuinely get on great. The Sunday that we all performed together for the first time as a band, it was a total blast. Kian and I were still singing afterwards backstage because it all went too fast for us.

We were so excited afterwards that we all went to the pub to wind down and just sat there talking. The lovely thing is the four of us can just sit there and talk because we have so much in common.

I was talking to Kian about the dynamic of being in Westlife compared to being in The Corrs and the difference between being a solo artist. The whole industry is very, very tough. There's so many ups and downs and if artists can't stand together, we have no chance.

I'm busy writing my second album right now so I was working on that on Tuesday and Wednesday as well as rehearsing with my artists and then all the judges will play the Pepper Cannister church tonight.

We're doing the Arcade Fire song Wake Up. I also have Cormac Debarra and Don Mescall as guests on the show, so it should be a great night.

The Voice of Ireland airs on RTE One at 6.30pm on Sunday

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #574 en: Marzo 28, 2012, 06:17:52 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #575 en: Marzo 28, 2012, 06:46:23 pm »
Mná Na hí‰ireann (Women of Ireland)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjVJuv7K9Ek&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #576 en: Marzo 28, 2012, 06:49:33 pm »
Wild Horses @ Pepper Canister Church

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQpaozfFCWY&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #577 en: Marzo 29, 2012, 04:54:13 pm »
próximo 7 de julio, Sharon actuará en la ciudad sueca de Sundsvall dentro del festival de calle Gatufest. De acuerdo con el comunicado de prensa emitido por Jerry Thí¥strí¶m, Sharon tal vez díé alguna sorpresa

Sharon Corr till Gatufesten

Den irlí¤ndska singer/songwritern Sharon Corr í¤r klar fí¶r Gatufesten i sommar. Hon í¤r mest kí¤nd som en av medlemmarna i syskongruppen The Corrs.

Sharon Corr í¤r ett av syskonen i bandet The Corrs som fí¶r ní¥gra í¥r sedan erí¶vrade ví¤rlden med hits som "Breathless", "So Young" och "Runaway".

2010 slí¤ppte hon sí¥ ett soloalbum och har sedan dess turnerat och gjort mí¤ngder med turníéspelningar.

– Det hí¤r blir en underbar musikalisk upplevelse fí¶r ví¤ldigt mí¥nga i varierande í¥ldrar! Oavsett vilken genre som normalt ligger ní¤rmast hjí¤rtat hos folk, har hon, precis som ní¤r hon erí¶vrade ví¤rlden med sina syskon i The Corrs, en magisk fí¶rmí¥ga att trollbinda publiken med sin musik. Och vem vet, kanske smyger hon in en och annan í¶verraskning, sí¤ger Jerry Thí¥strí¶m pí¥ Sundsvalls Gatufest i ett pressmeddelande.

Tidigare í¤r Sean Paul, Thin Lizzy, Hoffmaestro, Rebecca & Fiona, Deportees, Eldkvarn, Norlie & KKV, Bonafide klara fí¶r Gatufesten 2012.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #578 en: Marzo 30, 2012, 10:18:14 pm »
El próximo jueves 21 de junio Sharon dará un concierto en la ciudad de Santiago de Compostela en el Auditorio de Galicia.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #579 en: Marzo 30, 2012, 10:44:46 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #580 en: Abril 04, 2012, 10:26:18 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #581 en: Abril 04, 2012, 10:27:42 pm »
El próximo sábado, Sharon aparecerá en colaboración con el grupo Raglan en el programa musical Pop 4, emitido de 17:55h a 18:57h en la cadena de televisión irlandesa TG 4.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #582 en: Abril 06, 2012, 11:13:52 pm »
El cantante irlandíés y juez en The Voice of Ireland, Brian Kennedy ha publicado en su cuenta de Twitter un mensaje donde ha dado a conocer que hoy Sharon ha grabado algo maravilloso para el nuevo álbum del cantante junto al productor Billy Farrell.

a wonderful session with @Sharon_Corr on my album today at Billy Farrells. wait til youse hear what she did. Gorgeous.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #583 en: Abril 12, 2012, 08:06:53 pm »
Hoy, gracias al equipo de Sharon, conocemos dos nuevas fechas más para la gira de este verano. El jueves 2 de agosto en el recinto Frankfurten Hof, en la ciudad de Mainz, y el viernes 3 de agosto en Zeltfestival, en Karlsruhe, ambas ciudades en Alemania.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #584 en: Abril 17, 2012, 09:10:55 pm »
Ayer, Sharon junto a Bressie, Brian y Kian y los 12 concursantes semifinalistas han sido entrevistados y han ofrecido algunas actuaciones a lo largo del programa de radio Tubridy, emitido en RTí‰ 2fm y presentado por Ryan Tubridy. Sharon ha interpretado en acústico Sweet Dreams con su equipo (formado por Kevin, Kim y Vanessa) y tambiíén la canción Crazy Love de Van Morrison con el resto de mentores de The Voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIQLP56HEM0&