INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Sharon Corr  (Leído 281710 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Sharon Corr saca un álbum en solitario
« Respuesta #660 en: Marzo 30, 2013, 04:48:10 pm »
Durante el año 2010, el fotógrafo Milton Boyne fue el encargado de retratar a los invitados de BBC Breakfast para la web del programa. La colección de imágenes que consiguió fue usada posteriormente para crear un libro de 30x30 cm que se subastó para recaudar fondos para la fundación de la BBC Children In Need, y entre las fotografí­as se incluye una de Sharon, que apareció en el programa el 14 de septiembre de 2010  continuación, os dejo con la imagen de la cubierta del libro y la fotografí­a de Sharon:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #661 en: Marzo 31, 2013, 04:39:52 pm »
De acuerdo con la información publicada hoy por el periódico Irish Independent, Sharon asistirá el próximo miíércoles 3 de abril a la premiere en Dublí­n de la nueva pelí­cula de Tom Cruise Oblivion.

Evidence Gathering of Tom's Irish roots ahead of premiere
31 MARCH 2013

WHEN Tom Cruise jets into Dublin on Wednesday, he will discover that he's a lot more Irish than even the Irish themselves had realised.

New genealogical research commissioned by The Gathering has established that as well as the Hollywood star having roots in Roscommon, another branch of his ancestors lived in Co Dublin. He will be presented with the details before attending the Dublin premiere of his new film Oblivion.

However, organisers of the visit say that although Cruise is proud of his Mapother family roots in Kilteevan, Co Roscommon, his schedule does not allow time to travel there, as some had hoped.

During his visit, Cruise, who was formerly married to actress Katie Holmes and is well known in the Scientology community in Los Angeles, will also be presented with a certificate of Irish ancestry by the Department of Foreign Affairs.

Among those who have accepted invitations to attend the Dublin premiere are film director Neil Jordan and his wife Brenda; Brian O'Driscoll and his wife Amy Huberman; Jack Reynor and his girlfriend Madeline Mulqueen; Cecelia Ahern and her husband David; Lisa and Keith Duffy; Sharon Corr and Bressie; Yvonne Keating; Gay Byrne and his wife Kathleen Watkins; and Love/Hate actress Susan Loughnane.

Tom Cruise and his leading lady in Oblivion, former Bond girl Olga Kurylenko, are being hosted during their Irish visit by Universal Pictures International Ireland.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #662 en: Abril 01, 2013, 03:58:32 pm »
Letra

Underneath The Same Sun

Mountains fade in the failing light,
in African vanilla sky,
the evening sun is leading toward the dawn.

There’s dirt in roads with no sympathy
It’s breaking ground to follow me,
to question everything I've ever known.

The shepherd boy who smiles at me,
the miss, the lone, acacia tree,
he shades below.

A distant world to dream away because,
mum and dad were in to tale,
it's all he knows.

So I go home,
where I belong.
My journey is done
to think about it all.
He says only now just began
underneath the same sun,
underneath the same sun.

Smiles of joy encolour me,
your movement’s like a symphony,
you captured me and then you let me go.

A distant world to dream away because
mum and dad were in to tale,
it's all we know.

So I go home,
where I belong.
My journey is done
to think about it all.
He says only now just began
underneath the same sun,
underneath the same sun.
Responder
MultiCitas

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #663 en: Abril 04, 2013, 10:07:48 pm »
Hoy, se ha puesto a la venta la guí­a Best Of Ireland, publicada por Hot Press tras el íéxito de su primer guí­a Best Of Dublin. En esta ocasión, recorren los mejores lugares y eventos para visitar en toda la isla con la contribución de personajes famosos como Sharon o Kathryn Thomas.

Following the massive success of Best Of Dublin, Team HP soon set their sights on the rest of the island, with the idea of giving you a similarly well-informed look at the greatest attractions Ireland has to offer.

The fruits of that hard work is now here for all to see. Best Of Ireland is on sale, featuring our top picks when it comes to the nation's pubs, clubs, venues, events and much more. A distillation of all that is great from Dublin to Galway, Cork to Belfast, it is an invaluable guide for visitors to these shores, and locals looking to get better acquainted the cream of the Irish crop, alike.

Aside from that, Best Of Ireland also boasts an amazing array of big name contributors. Cover star Kathryn Thomas talks about her favourite Irish haunts, whilst we chat to the likes of Sharon Corr, Chris O'Dowd, Jack Reynor, Kevin Thornton and many more.

The Hot Press Best Of Ireland is available in Tesco, Dunnes, Easons and all good newsagents now for €3.95. You can buy it online he

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #664 en: Abril 04, 2013, 10:10:47 pm »
Sharon en la premiere de Oblivion

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #665 en: Abril 05, 2013, 10:41:25 pm »
Gracias a un tweet de la estilista de The Voice of Ireland Ingrid Hoey, hemos sabido que hoy Sharon participó en una colorida sesión fotográfica junto a Kathryn Thomas para el nuevo número de la guí­a de televisión RTí‰ Guide.

Shoot for the @RTE_GUIDE tomorrow with @gokathrynthomas and @Sharon_Corr there will be colour!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #666 en: Abril 06, 2013, 07:28:22 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #667 en: Abril 11, 2013, 10:38:37 pm »
Entrevista en Call Cooney

Sharon ha hablado sobre The Voice, la indústria musical, la situación polí­tica y económica en Irlanda, el grupo, su carrera y su segundo álbum, a pesar de que este último tema ha sido relativamente corto en relación a los otros que se han tocado durante la entrevista, ha desvelado información muy interesante: la parte esencial de las canciones está grabada en absoluto directo, como ejemplo ha puesto la grabación de canciones en las que cantaba y tocaba el piano a la vez o grabaciones de ella en una sala con una guitarra y una baterí­a, a las que luego tal vez se les añadí­a una trompa grabada aparte etc, pero el núcleo siempre siendo la grabación en directo; por otro lado, tambiíén ha comentado que dará un pequeño adelanto del segundo álbum en The Voice.
« Última modificación: Abril 11, 2013, 10:39:50 pm por Serena »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #668 en: Abril 11, 2013, 10:42:47 pm »
Sharon, junto a Kathryn Thomas, Bressie y Kian Egan, realizaron el pasado 23 o 24 de marzo una sesión fotográfica para apoyar y recaudar fondos, a travíés de la venta de pulseras de goma, para la organización beníéfica Make-A-Wish, que se dedica a cumplir los deseos de niños que padecen enfermedades graves.

The Voice team displayed some song-arm tactics yesterday to launch the Make-A-Wish National Charity Day.

The telly celebs Sharon Corr, Bressie, Kathryn Thomas and Kian Egan showed off the €2 armbands to mark the charity’s fundraising day this Friday.

Donations in aid of sick children can be made at makeawish.ie.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #669 en: Abril 14, 2013, 03:52:07 pm »
El próximo viernes 28 de junio, Sharon actuará en el Blues'n'Jazz Festival que tendrá lugar en la ciudad suiza de Rapperswil-Jona de las 21:00h a las 22:30h en el escenario Ford, situado en la plaza principal. Los pases para el festival ya se pueden adquirir a travíés de Ticket Corner a un precio de unos 40€.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #670 en: Abril 16, 2013, 04:42:12 pm »
Gracias de nuevo a la estilista Ingrid Hoey, y a la confirmación de Gavin, sabemos que hoy Sharon realizará la sesión fotográfica para su segundo álbum, la cual tendrá lugar en un espacio al aire libre a juzgar por el deseo de que haga buen tiempo por parte de la estilista.

Looking forward to shoot tmrw with @Sharon_Corr my bedtime prayers tonight will be weather related.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #671 en: Abril 17, 2013, 03:23:43 pm »
The sexy violinist has only managed to get one act into this year’s semi-final and now it looks as if she won’t be back for a repeat performance.

She said: “I’m not sure that I’ll be available next year. I’m releasing my next album in September then I’ll be on a world tour that will take me into the middle of next year so I’m not sure.

“For now I’m just focusing on this year.”

The glamorous mum-of-two also blasted rumours of a rift with feisty co-star Jamelia, fuming: “I think it’s bulls**t to be honest.” The two coaches have clashed several times during the series, but Sharon insists the disagreements are strictly business.

She told the RTE Guide: “The cat-fight thing never occurred, Jamelia said something, I didn’t like it, I responded, that’s the end of it.

“The catfight stuff was just blown out of proportion.”

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #672 en: Abril 19, 2013, 06:20:16 pm »
El próximo lunes 18 de noviembre, Sharon actuará en el Theater De Maagd que tendrá lugar a las 20:00h en  la ciudad holandesa de Bergen op Zoom. Las entradas se pondrán a la venta el viernes 17 de mayo a un precio de entre los 17,50€ y los 29,50€.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #673 en: Abril 19, 2013, 06:21:01 pm »
El próximo miíércoles 13 de noviembre a las 20:15h Sharon actuará en Muziekgebouw Frits Philips en la ciudad holandesa de Eindhoven. Las entradas no están aún a la venta pero tendrán un precio de 27,50€.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #674 en: Abril 19, 2013, 06:37:58 pm »
La canción elegida por Sharon para ser el primer single de su nuevo disco es We Could Be Lovers, que será presentado como tal de forma oficial este domingo con una actuación en The Voice of Ireland. A continuación, os dejo con la información publicada por el programa Gossip Girl, emitido en 98FM:

This Sunday we’ll see the semi – final of the Voice of Ireland, There are only six remaining acts. Only four of the six acts will get through to the final. Along with the contestants performing, we’ll also get to see special performances from the coaches. Sharon Corr fans will get to see her perform her new single ‘We could be lovers’ and Bressie will collaborate with his remaining acts Katy Anna and Shannon bringing us their version of the Housemartins ‘Caravan of Love’. Then all four coaches will perform a unique rendition of David Bowie’s ‘Let’s Dance’. Special guests The Coronas will perform their latest singles ‘Closer to You’ and ‘Dreaming Again’ from their third album ‘Closer to You’. Team Kian and Team Bressie have two acts left while Team Sharon and Team Jamelia only have one each, however Jamelia told 98FM recently that one of her team was going to win the Voice of Ireland so maybe her act remaining act Keith Hanley can do it…. “The winners definitely on my team. All of the other coaches have some fantastic acts but they haven’t got me” She laughs, adding, “I’ve been reading this book called the Secret, and basically it says thoughts become things and you need to say things that you want so I’m trying to be really confident to say one of my team are definitely going to win and I’m going to coach them to victory, you know.”