INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: The Cranberries  (Leído 118884 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: The Cranberries anuncian su vuelta!
« Respuesta #360 en: Mayo 17, 2012, 11:15:34 pm »
Dreams
Linger
Tomorrow
How
Animal Instinct
Just My Imagination
Ode to My Family
You and Me
Show Me
Desperate Andy
When You're Gone
I Can't Be With You
Time is Ticking Out
Raining in My Heart
Free to Decide
Playboys
Ridiculous Thoughts
Zombie
Conduct
Losing My Mind
Salvation

Show Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8-__3MrEFA&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #361 en: Mayo 22, 2012, 08:37:36 pm »
According to some German members of the official community, Eventim.de – a German ticket company – announced the postponement of The Cranberries’ concert of June 25 to November 01, 2012 at the Max Schmeling Halle.
It seems people can keep their ticket or send it back to the company to get a refund.
Those who want to purchase tickets for the rescheduled date already can on their website.

This could mark the beginning of a series of cancellations regarding their European summer tour, starting on June 18 in London.
As you may all know now, the band lately cancelled a lot of shows as Dolores was not able to perform. We wish Dolores well and hope things are going to get better shortly.
Note that no official statement was made on the side of the band.

In the meantime, we’ll try to get you informed of any change in their upcoming legs of the Roses Tour.

On a lighter note, a new concert in Mí¼nchen, Germany (2012.12.02) was added along with the rescheduled Berlin show!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #362 en: Mayo 24, 2012, 11:17:00 pm »
While fans were waiting for official announcements regarding the cancelled US shows, the Limerick Leader just published an interview of Dolores’ mother – Eileen O’Riordan – which gives us a bit of answers.

As a matter of fact, it seems that Dolores needs a break from her “hectic touring schedule”.

Also, as mentioned before, a concert due to take place this June in Germany was postponed two days ago, raising questions regarding the upcoming leg of the Roses Tour in Europe. The Limerick Leader’s interview confirms what we suspected as it reveals that Dolores is considering a possible cancellation.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #363 en: Mayo 24, 2012, 11:20:08 pm »
La entrevista

THE Cranberries lead singer, Dolores O’Riordan, has been advised by her mother to take time out from her hectic touring schedule.

The Limerick band have cancelled the final two concerts of their North American tour.

Philadelphia’s Electric Factory said the rock group had pulled Saturday’s show “due to a family emergency”.

However, according to Dolores’s mother Eileen, the situation isn’t serious and her daughter has decided to take time off from her busy touring schedule.

“I advised her because I know her and I think she was stressed out. The children are off now for the summer and she would be working,” Eileen told the Leader this week.

“Things are very hectic and she is as well off to take a break not to let it go too far,” she added.

Dolores, who was raised in Ballybricken and is now based in Toronto, had been touring with the band in recent months.

“She is off for a week or two but that is no good,” said her mother.

“She might be home in a couple of weeks depending on how she is or I will go out to her when they [the children] get the holidays.

“There is nothing serious. I’m not too sure if she has cancelled the European Tour depending on what the doctor says to her,” she added.

Dolores was last home in Ireland in February of this year. She is married to former manager of Duran Duran, Canadian Don Burton, and has four children.

Roses, the sixth studio album by The Cranberries was released worldwide in February of this year.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #364 en: Mayo 25, 2012, 07:15:18 pm »
Italian fans found out today that tickets for the concerts in Piazzola sul Brenta and Milano were not on sale anymore whereas everyone states that these shows were far from being sold out.

Is this another clue pointing to a possible cancellation of the whole/part of the European Summer Tour?
What is certain is that we should know more about the Italians gigs very soon.

It is unclear whether concerts will be maintained, postponed (like the Berlin one) or cancelled on this leg of the Roses Tour.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #365 en: Mayo 25, 2012, 07:17:42 pm »
Se cierra la pagina oficial!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #366 en: Junio 01, 2012, 06:04:44 pm »
The Cranberries have postponed their summer European dates originally slated to start in London on June 18th. The rescheduled dates are now set to begin on October 2nd at London’s HMV Hammersmith Apollo and are all listed below. Tickets from the original dates will be honored for the rescheduled performances or refunds can be obtained from point of purchase if required.
Unfortunately some shows and festival appearances have had to be cancelled. The performances that are not going to take place are as follows:
June 20th Paris, Grand Rex
June 22nd Ruoms, Aluna Festival
June 29th Zagreb, InMusic Festival
July 7th Cognac Blues Festival
The band’s lead singer, Dolores O’Riordan stated “For personal reasons I would prefer to keep private, it turns out that this is not a good time for me to be on the road this Summer. I apologize to the fans and promise that the Cranberries will be at our best for the rescheduled shows.”
The tour is in support of the band’s first album in over a decade, Roses, released this Spring on Cooking Vinyl Records. Previous dates on the Roses tour have been met with overwhelming critical acclaim. Reviewing the first of two sold out shows at Terminal 5 in New York City this month, The House List stated “There was a special feeling of collective amazement and disbelief as the band performed, sounding as polished and tight as they had in 1995.” About the album, The Daily Mail stated in their 4 star review, “Returning after ten years, the Irish quartet sound refreshed. Waiting In Walthamstow is a ballad worthy of The Kinks.”
THE CRANBERRIES RESCHEDULED ROSES TOUR:
2/10 London, England HMV — Hammersmith Apollo * rescheduled from 18/6
4/10 Barcelona, Spain — Palau Sant Jordi Club * rescheduled from 9/7
5/10 Madrid, Spain – Palacio Vistalegre * rescheduled from 10/7
8/10 Berlin, Germany – Max Schmeling Halle * rescheduled from 25/6 and1/11
14/10 Warsaw, Poland – Torwar Arena * rescheduled from 26/6
25/10 Toulouse, France – Le Zenith * rescheduled from 6/7
28/10 Padova, Italy – Palafabris * rescheduled from 30/6
29/10 Milan, Italy – Mediolanum Forum * rescheduled from 4/7
31/10 Rome, Italy – Auditorium * rescheduled from 2/7
The show currently scheduled for Bratislava on 24/6 will also be rescheduled – we will advise the new date asap. We are also trying to reschedule the show in Beirut scheduled for 4/7 and further announcements will be made regarding this.
More dates to be announced shortly.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #367 en: Junio 04, 2012, 09:33:41 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #368 en: Junio 08, 2012, 07:09:53 pm »
Sad day for the Cranberries fan community: both the group and Dolores’ fan community sites have been closed today.

Last month, a spokeperson from the band team informed fans that both communities would close in June, as the band decided to only use their Facebook page for communication with/between fans. In the past, the Cranberries Facebook page was mainly used to announce tour dates and relay some information posted on media and fan web sites.

Few weeks earlier, Noel Hogan also close his Twitter account. Hogan was the only band member to interact with fans on Internet and to pass on some useful information about the band performances and reactions.

Let’s hope that the band will use their Facebook account more frequently to inform and interact with fans when they get back to work in October.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #369 en: Septiembre 29, 2012, 09:10:45 pm »
According to Concert Live Website London (UK) and Caen (France) shows will be recorded!
You can preorder now!!!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #370 en: Octubre 03, 2012, 03:48:59 pm »
Londres!

London setlist says: Conduct, Linger, You&Me, Ordinary Day, Tomorrow, JMI, DMD, Still Can't, Losing, WYG, C'TBWY, Waltzing, Fire&Soul, Free To Decide, Schizo, Ridiculous, Salvation, Zombie, NNTA, Journey/Show Me, Dreams!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #371 en: Octubre 04, 2012, 04:53:27 pm »
« Última modificación: Octubre 04, 2012, 10:51:28 pm por Serena »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #372 en: Octubre 04, 2012, 10:50:16 pm »
Foto Barcelona