INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Within Temptation  (Leído 316689 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Within Temptation
« Respuesta #345 en: Noviembre 10, 2010, 11:21:12 pm »
It's done finally...we just finished the lyrics for the final song of the album...it's the end of the story! // RW http://twitpic.com/35kof4

Uno de Robert!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #346 en: Noviembre 14, 2010, 12:08:12 am »

y

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #347 en: Noviembre 18, 2010, 11:33:34 pm »
We’re really excited to be able to finally announce the title of our new album.

Recently we’ve started giving clues on the website about our concept album. As you might have noticed our concept album is going to be based on a comic book series, written by Steven O’Connell (BloodRayne & Dark 48). We’ve asked comic artist Romano Molenaar (Witchblade, Darkness and X-men) to draw the characters and scenery.

The new album and comic will be titled: “The Unforgiving”.

On this album, we’ve taken a totally different approach. Each song on “The Unforgiving” was written along Steven’s narrative. The main characters of the comic are reflecting the characters of our songs. The concept pushed us and gave  inspiration to come up with a new approach in our sound. It resulted in writing our best songs so far.

We have been big comic fans since our childhood. With this album we felt the time was there to take a new step in our creative development, take it further and broaden our horizon. Next to the concept form of the album, the songs are more divers than ever before. In addition, the music of the late 80ies, that’s when we started to read comic books, certainly has left a mark on our new sound.

The album is set for release in March 2011, but our loyal visitors knew this already 

In our first WT TV update we’ll be telling more about the new concept album and comic. So check back with us soon for our first WT TV update

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #348 en: Noviembre 24, 2010, 11:39:20 pm »
Hi Everyone, we did two photo sessions recently. Today I'm selecting the final photos. You'll see some of the results soon! Ciao, Sharon

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #349 en: Noviembre 25, 2010, 11:39:04 pm »
Ya no me acordaba! ENORABUENA!!

Monday the 15th of November my girlfriend and me became the proud parents of our daughter:  Isis Marit Spierenburg.

Of course she’s the most beautiful girl in the world!

See for yourself
Martijn

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #350 en: Noviembre 26, 2010, 11:58:39 pm »
Hello everyone,

As we are all gearing up for the release of our new album I have news which might come as a surprise:Robert and I are expecting a child. To be honest, this was not planned at all, but we're very happy about it as we experience our kids as an enrichment of our lives.

I'm happy to tell you that the release of our new album will not change: March 2011! The recordings for the album are completed and the songs are being mixed right now, all preparations for the release are in full swing, so there is no reason to put things on hold.

However, we couldn't avoid rescheduling our tour as it will be impossible for me to deliver a great show for you while being in the final months of my pregnancy. Also due to the complications during the previous pregnancies it is dangerous for our baby and for me to be very active in these final months.

The tour dates have already been re-scheduled to the fall of 2011. The tickets you have bought will remain valid for the new dates which can be found on this page. We understand that the re-scheduling of our tour is a blow for you and we can only sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused as we very much appreciate the fact that so many of you have bought tickets for the shows early on.

We hope for your understanding and support and we'll do everything to make the up-coming tour the best you've ever seen from us yet!

All the best from Sharon & Within Temptation

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #351 en: Noviembre 27, 2010, 11:21:42 pm »
IMPORTANTE: CAMBIO DE FECHAS!:
MADRID - 10 DE OCTUBRE DE 2011 - LA RIVIERA
BARCELONA -14 DE OCTURE DE 2011 -RAZZMATAZZ

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #352 en: Noviembre 28, 2010, 11:21:42 pm »
Posible fecha de salida: 28 de marzo

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #353 en: Noviembre 29, 2010, 10:24:13 pm »
I'm writing a "songtext explained" for the Dec. issue of the fan club magazine. I'll be telling the story behind the new upcoming single / S"

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #354 en: Noviembre 30, 2010, 11:11:35 pm »
Twitter

'recording a new video'
http://twitpic.com/3bl0az

Están grabando el video!!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #355 en: Noviembre 30, 2010, 11:16:48 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #356 en: Diciembre 02, 2010, 11:26:37 pm »
Hello everyone,

You probably already read about it on the website, but if you didn't...I have news which might come as a surprise: Robert and I are expecting a child. To be honest, this was not planned at all, but we're very happy about it as we experience our kids as an enrichment of our lives. I'm happy to tell you that the release of our new album 'The Unforgiving' will not change: March 2011! The recordings for the album are completed and the songs are being mixed right now, all preparations for the release are in full swing, so there is no reason to put things on hold.

However, we couldn't avoid rescheduling our tour as it will be impossible for me to deliver a great show for you while being in the final months of my  pregnancy. Also due to the complications during the previous pregnancies it is dangerous for our baby and for me to be very active in these final months.

The tour dates have already been rescheduled to the fall of 2011. The tickets you have bought will remain valid for the new dates which can be found on this page. Please note that we were now able to add new dates to this tour, including additional shows in the UK, Germany, France, Poland, Holland (incl. the annual Fanclub Day) and Sweden and new dates in Portugal and the Czech Republic! All these shows are now on sale.

We understand that the re-scheduling of our tour is a blow for you and we can only sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused as we very much appreciate the fact that so many of you have bought  tickets for the shows early on. We hope for your understanding and support and we'll do everything to make the up-coming tour the best you've ever seen from us yet! Check out all the new dates on www.within-temptation.com!

All the best from Sharon!

The Unforgiving

Our new album "The Unforgiving" is a concept album which is going to be based on a comic book series, written by Steven O'Connell (BloodRayne & Dark 48). We've asked comic artist Romano Molenaar (Witchblade, Darkness and X-men) to draw the characters and scenery and the results are stunning! Check out the first page of the prequel to this series HERE!

Your news!

You can now add your own news to our website! Several fans have already been contributing frequently to the website and we look forward to reading your stories as well! Read all about it here, we look forward to your contributions on the WT website! If your articles are of high quality, you might even become an official WT Reporter!

WT TV Reports

We will be updating you through Youtube more than ever before and started doing so yesterday with our very first WT TV Update! Check it out HERE and enjoy Robert & Sharon updating you with all the latest in WT.
As you may already know, we are also frequently uploading new WT TV episodes, three of which have already been broadcast.
Check them out through the following links:
* Ronald Kolk's Fashion Show
* Fanclub Day 2010
* Aprisco Cup Racing part 1

Updates

As we are now gearing up for the new album, make sure to sign up for our newsletter and all social media outlets you can get your hands on! The band is frequently updating Twitter from the studio, from photoshoots, etc. and we will be doing something very special with Twitter soon. So make sure to follow us there

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #357 en: Diciembre 03, 2010, 10:46:55 pm »
Ruud ha puesto!

Just came home from a @maidenunited rehearsal. Now: official downtime after a week of teaching, MU rehearsing and 3!!! WT videoshoots! //RJ

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #358 en: Diciembre 04, 2010, 11:36:47 pm »
Hey,
Thursday we’ve completed the shoot for our third video clip in one week! Although it was very cold, we can’t complain! Unlike some other shoots these didn’t take 24 hours each…..

We had an awesome team, so what else do you want? Now I’m off to help St. Nicholas….

I wish you a wonderful St. Nicholas eve!

X Sharon X

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #359 en: Diciembre 07, 2010, 11:32:11 pm »
Hoy. Eva Luna, la niña de Sharon y Robert ha cumplido 5 añitos!!!

:011: :011: :011: