INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Delain  (Leído 115032 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Delain
« Respuesta #105 en: Marzo 27, 2010, 08:52:29 pm »
Está chula!
Hay que ver lo que evolucionó Charlotte vocalmente!
Que pasada!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #106 en: Marzo 29, 2010, 03:41:47 pm »
London heavy metallers The Defiled kick the evening off with ‘The Ressurectionists’. This is followed by equally enthusiastic performances of ‘1888’ and ‘Red Mist.’ After the fourth track, the bass player leaps into the crowd and paves the way for what turns out to be an inevitably energetic moshpit. The set comes to a conclusion with instruments smashed and thrown into the crowd as souvenirs; a bizarre yet strangely entertaining spectacle.

Unfortunately, the second support act, Achilla, aren’t nearly as entertaining. Their first track – ‘Arashi’ - is more than enough to turn an already tentative crowd off completely. The set continues to drone on, with the band seemingly getting worse. All Achilla do here is waste half an hour of everyone’s time. The Defiled would’ve have been a much better choice for main support.

Tonight is a very important gig for Delain – it’s the first date of their first ever UK tour and new bass player Otto’s first gig for the band.

The symphonic quintet storm through the first half of their set with some of their most popular songs, including ‘Frozen’, ‘April Rain’ and ‘Invidia.’  Lead singer Charlotte Wessels’ vocals are exceptional tonight, especially for a live performance and with very little pre-recorded material to support her. She is consistent the whole night, and every song is note perfect – and that goes for the rest of the guys as well. The night’s stand out song is ‘The Gathering’ - the crowd get jumping and the band look like they have an awesome time playing it. The closing song to a fantastic evening is ‘Pristine’ and Charlotte signs off by saying ‘We’ll remember this night for a long time.’ Delain thoroughly entertain their loyal UK fans.
Reviewed by Ben Robertson
Photography by Robert McGlade

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #107 en: Marzo 29, 2010, 03:46:55 pm »
After many rumours we can now confirm that Delain will play in Brazil this summer! After visiting Atlanta and Mexico City Delain will continue to Sao Paulo to play in the Carioca Club on September 18.  We're very much looking forward to playing in Brazil and meeting some of the loyal fans we know we have over there. Atíé Logo!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #108 en: Marzo 30, 2010, 10:53:58 pm »
Martjin cumple hoy 31 años!!
FELICIDADES!! :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #109 en: Mayo 08, 2010, 07:37:28 pm »
Tanda de preguntas!!

Gina and Andríé from Norway ask:

My husband and I recently saw you perform with Sonata Artica in Stavanger, Norway, and we are wondering when/if you plan on doing your own European tour anytime soon?

At the moment we’re working on our third album. Once this is finished we want to do an extensive European headline tour. Hope to see you then!

Where do you get most of your stage outfits from? Are they commissioned/one of a kind, or just bought from awesome shops and artists?

Some of the more simple outfits are bought at shops but most of them I buy second-hand online. I really love ebay and marktplaats (Dutch ebay) because it allows me to buy awesome clothes that normally I couldn’t afford. There’s this one designer brand making awesome leather jackets and corsets that actually went bankrupt a few years ago which is my absolute favorite. I check marktplaats for their clothes almost every day, haha. It’s a pity the brand doesn’t exist anymore, but on the other hand I am sure that when I get a hand on it now, I know I have something really exclusive

Kory from Canada asks:

What has been the hardest time in your life?

There have been good times and there have been bad times, but really, I shouldn’t complain.

I have enough saved for ONE trip and I want to see you guys sometime this year.  Which festival will you be at that I should go to?

Probably Wacken Open Air in Germany,   personally I’m also really looking forward to Hellfest Open Air (Clisson, France) and Sonisphere Festival (Knebworth, UK).

Simon from Holland asks:

First we wanted to thank whole Delain for producing such a wonderful music, we hope you guys will continue going on like this and we will try to support you in any way possible. We also wanted to say that Delain inspired us a lot and we are starting a band because of Delain. Since we're now deciding what guitars we'll get, what microphones etc. we were hoping that perhaps you or someone else from Delain could give us advice?

Thanks very much for your kind words, It’s great to hear we inspired people to make music themselves, that’s awesome! When it comes to choosing equipment I’m afraid I can’t advice you too much since my technical skills are far below zero. However I can tell you that it’s a matter of taste really, if it wasn’t, all bands would probably have the same gear. So it’s’really up to you to decide what sound you like best, and once you got that figured out it’s a process of trial and error to get there. This could mean trying several guitars, amps etc. When we first picked a microphone I tried out dozens of them, and sing the same line over and over again in each one of them to see which sounded the best. Of course it really depends on your voice which mic is best for you. If you really have no idea where to begin it might be useful to ask someone with experience to help and guide you in this process, maybe a sound engineer you know? Good luck!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #110 en: Mayo 13, 2010, 04:00:21 pm »
Charlotte cumple hoy 23 años!!!
FELICIDADES!!!!! :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #111 en: Mayo 16, 2010, 11:33:01 pm »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #112 en: Julio 31, 2010, 11:08:02 pm »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #113 en: Julio 31, 2010, 11:09:27 pm »
« Última modificación: Julio 31, 2010, 11:12:06 pm por _V_ »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #114 en: Julio 31, 2010, 11:15:58 pm »
un bonito video de youtube

Frozen en acústico  :019: :82:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz3s6ZB3t_s

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #115 en: Agosto 03, 2010, 04:47:11 pm »
Delain: Sonisphere Festival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_-ExvF3xtk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okrfm4xJWtQ

Ay Charlie q maja..pero a Martijn no le entiendo ni papa :S

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #116 en: Septiembre 13, 2010, 11:22:37 pm »
Delain vuelven a España de gira los dias 6 y 7 de Mayo.

6 de Mayo --- Barcelona -- Sala Salamandra
7 de Mayo --- Madrid -- Sala Caracol

y el disco nuevo saldrá entre Enero y Febrero del proximo año

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #117 en: Octubre 06, 2010, 03:20:38 pm »
Delain to tour Europe spring 2011 30-09-2010 00:28 CEST
In preparation to our new album, we are proud to announce our European tour for spring next year. We are already very much looking forward to it! The Austrian band Serenity will support us at this tour. Check them out here! More gigs, dates and details will be announced later on.

29.04.2011GBR Manchester Academy
30.04.2011GBR London O2 Islington Academy
01.05.2011GBR Glasgow The Cathouse
02.05.2011GBR Leamington The Assembly
04.05.2011FRA Strassbourg La Laiterie
05.05.2011FRA Lyon CCO
06.05.2011ESP Barcelona Salamandra
07.05.2011ESP Madrid Sala Caracol
08.05.2011FRA Marseille Poste a Galene
09.05.2011ITA Milano Alcatraz
11.05.2011SWI Luzern Schí¼í¼r
12.05.2011GER Stuttgart Rí¶hre
13.05.2011GER Aschaffenburg ColosSaal
14.05.2011GER Mí¼nchen Backstage
15.05.2011HUN Budapest Diesel
17.05.2011POL Warsaw Stodola
18.05.2011GER Berlin K17
19.05.2011GER Hamburg Knust
20.05.2011GER Kí¶ln Underground
21.05.2011FRA Paris Elysee Montmartre

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #118 en: Octubre 06, 2010, 03:22:54 pm »
News, news, and more news04-10-2010 11:07 CEST
A lot of fans are asking about the latest developments regarding the next album. Therefore here's the latest news.

We are planning to release our album in spring of 2011 followed by an extensive national and international tour later that year. For the recordingproces of the new album we have involved names which might sound familiar to some. Keep checking our news because they will be announced later on.

Sadly we have dedided to part with Ewout because we feel he cannot meet up to the extensive demands Delain is asking regarding our recording an tour activities which are ahead. We want to thank him very much for his contribution to the band in the past 10 months in completing the April Rain tour with us. He will still play with us at the show in Tivoli the 29th.

We are already selecting guitarist candidates for the new album and the following live activities. If you are also interested you can still contact us here to audition.

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #119 en: Diciembre 01, 2010, 11:21:17 pm »
« Última modificación: Diciembre 01, 2010, 11:22:41 pm por _V_ »