INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Delain  (Leído 118165 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Delain
« Respuesta #135 en: Mayo 13, 2011, 11:15:50 pm »
Charlotte cumple hoy 24 años!!!
FELICIDADES!!!!! :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #136 en: Mayo 16, 2011, 06:20:13 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #137 en: Mayo 25, 2011, 11:53:32 pm »
Metal Ways: ¿Fue diferente la experiencia de tener su propio concierto a la de tocar como teloneros para Within Temptation?

Charlotte Wessels: La audiencia estaba más entusiasmada porque habí­an venido a vernos a nosotros, y no a otra banda. Sin embargo, algunas de las audiencias de Within Temptation eran bastante entusiastas, como la última vez que tocamos en Francia, pero realmente no se puede comparar…

Metal Ways: Fuiste de gira con Within Temptation la cual es una banda con mucha experiencia. ¿Aprendiste algo de ellos?

Charlotte Wessels: Esa gira fue una enseñanza, todos los dí­as aprendí­a algo nuevo. No se si fue porque tocamos 5 dí­as seguidos, o por Within Temptation. Creo que aprendí­ de ellos, porque creo que Sharon den Adel es una gran cantante, y tiene mucha experiencia, entonces a veces, antes de los espectáculos, la escuchaba haciendo calentamiento vocal y pensaba “Bien, ella canta esas cosas antes de subir al escenario”. Odio cantar los “Lalalalalalalalala” [cantar escalas]. Realmente no me dan ganas de cantarlos antes de los espectáculos.

Metal Ways: ¿Que nos puedes decir sobre el público francíés, y cuales fueron tus experiencias en el escenario?

Charlotte Wessels: Bueno, nuestro primer concierto fue en Lille, y ¡ese es todaví­a el mejor concierto que hemos tenido! Cuando vimos la respuesta del público, nos preguntamos: ¿De verdad nos está pasando a nosotros o es que Within Temptation esta por allí­?…

Metal Ways: Los nominaron en los TMF awards en la categorí­a Best rock, la misma que Within Temptation, ¿cómo te sientes?

Charlotte Wessels: Me siento muy bien, porque normalmente, pensarí­a “Mmm, estamos nominados en la misma categorí­a que Within Temptation, son una gran competencia…”, pero ellos tambiíén están nominados en 3 categorí­as más, así­ que no estoy preocupada.

Metal Ways: En Paris, en el local Bataclan, Sharon den Adel les acompaño en el escenario cantando No Compliance… Pero ella llegó durante la canción, no la cantó desde el principio, lo que me hace dudar si ya lo tení­an planeado de esa manera o decidieron hacerlo justo antes del concierto

Charlotte Wessels: Lo decidimos justo antes del concierto, cuando nos enteramos que Within Temptation tambiíén iba a dar un concierto, fue como: “¿Vas a cantar No Compliance con nosotros?” y ella dijo “ Bueno, solo si es posible.”. Tambiíén nos paso en Alemania, en Leipzig. Pero estábamos dudando, en si anunciarlo o no: “Sharon den Adel va a cantar con nosotros” o simplemente debí­amos dejar que fuera una sorpresa… Tal vez fue por eso que se vio desorganizado.

Traducido por Tamara Carvallo de algunas entrevistas realizadas por Metal Ways

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #138 en: Julio 08, 2011, 02:26:25 pm »
Delain,'Get the devil out of me',Manchester Academy 3,29/04/11

Aquí­ se ve bastante bien
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CASnBEOvEgs

Y Aquí­ se oye bastante bien xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6siYVbptzz0

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #139 en: Julio 08, 2011, 02:32:10 pm »
Posible letra

"Get the devil out of me"!

I don't know what to feel
I don't know what to say
no,I don't know what to do
Or make me ?? this place

So I can ?? my bones
So I can ?? my heart
Why don't you leave me alone
Before I tear you apart?

[Chorus]

Somebody give me an answer
Somebody give me a cross back to believe
Somebody give me an answer
Someone tell me what's become of me

I don't know what to do
It always ends-up the same
no, i've been there before
I know the rules to this game
Though I try not to loose
And in the end I will fall
Better to have you in tears
Than not to have you at all

[Chorus] x2

It could be you
It could be you
Who gets the devil out of me

If you think I'm hard to handle
Don't give up so easily
I just needed to return from
To what I used to be

Get the devil out of me

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #140 en: Julio 08, 2011, 02:36:25 pm »
'Manson',Manchester Academy 3,29/04/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5PPRK0cmpg&feature=related

Milk & Honey',Manchester Academy 3,29/04/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aru_AiAkrhc&feature=related

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #141 en: Octubre 08, 2011, 10:57:21 pm »
No tiene mala pinta!!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #142 en: Diciembre 06, 2011, 07:48:34 pm »
Dutch female-fronted symphonic rock outfit DELAIN has set "We Are The Others" as the title of its third studio album, due next spring via Roadrunner Records. The CD was recorded at various studios in Stockholm, Sweden with producer Jacob Hellner, renowned for his work with RAMMSTEIN and APOCALYPTICA, alongside the Epicentre team of Fredrik Thomander and Anders Wikstrí¶m (SCORPIONS, BACKYARD BABIES).

In other news, DELAIN will embark on a European headlining tour in April with support from TRILLIUM, the metal project masterminded by American singer/songwriter Amanda Somerville.

The dates are as follows:

Apr. 26 - GER - Hamburg - Grí¼nspan
Apr. 27 - GER - Berlin - Lido
Apr. 28 - POL - Warsaw - Progresja
Apr. 29 - CZE - Zlin - Masters Of Rock Cafe
May 02 - HUN - Budapest - Club 202
May 03 - AUT - Wien - Arena
May 04 - GER - Mí¼nchen - Backstage
May 05 - ITA - Romagnano Sesia - Rock 'n' Roll Arena
May 06 - SWI - Pratteln - Z7
May 08 - GER - Kí¶ln - Gloria
May 09 - BEL - Vosselaar - Biebob
May 10 - GER - Karlsruhe - Substage
May 11 - FRA - Paris - Alhambra
May 12 - GBR - Birmingham - HMV Institute 2
May 13 - GBR - Sheffield - Corporation
May 15 - GBR - Manchester - O2 Academy
May 16 - GBR - London – Koko

DELAIN in April announced the addition of guitarist Timo Somers to the group's ranks.

The band was last year joined by bassist Otto "The Baron" Schimmelpenninck van der Oije (DETONATION).

DELAIN's second album, "April Rain", was released in North America on June 30, 2009 via Sensory Records (with U.S. distribution through Ryko and Canadian distribution through Sonic Unyon). The North American version of the album features a bonus track — "Come Closer" — which was previously only available on the limited-edition digipack version of the LP.

"April Rain" benefitted from the return of NIGHTWISH bassist/vocalist Marco Hietala who provided male vocals on two tracks, as well as world-renowned cellist Maria Ahn.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #143 en: Diciembre 22, 2011, 04:58:18 pm »
A lot has happened in the DELAIN camp since the Dutch band thrilled the masses with their second album “April Rain” in 2009. After a highly successful European Tour, followed by the enthusiastic reaction to DELAIN's North/South American Tours – it´s clear that the pure energy of their live performances have heavily influenced the new material on their long awaited third long player. Delain have taken the time needed to hone this to perfection and the outcome: We Are The Others – is the most powerful, most atmospheric and intoxicating DELAIN album to date.

The band spent most of last summer with star producer Jacob Hellner (Rammstein, Clawfinger, Apocalyptica ...) in his Stockholm studio, taking two months to collectively fine-tune the material for We Are The Others.

“Never before have we gone as much into detail in writing the songs" Charlotte reports, referring to the multiple writing-session on songs and lyrics in Stockholm, where she was recording her vocals parallel in a second studio with the vocal producers of the Epicentre team around Fredrik Thomander (Scorpions, Backyard Babies).

Already with their previous album “April Rain”, Delain successfully established themselves at the top of a genre, comparable to bands like EVANESCENCE, HIM or UNHEILIG, and of an ever growing and exciting mainstream market of dark tunes DELAIN is now an integral part of. Accordingly, the expectations of the fans and the band itself were pretty high after the critically acclaimed "April Rain" album.

Expectations that DELAIN meet and even surpass with “We Are The Others” as if it were the most natural thing. Thus, the band has long outgrown the niche - Delain have developed and advanced with their new material but on the other hand have remained loyal to their own sound. More details about the recordings in Sweden can be found on the bands studio-video-blog here: http://delain.posterous.com.

At first glance some song titles on We Are The Others may sound mysterious and conspiratorial, but there is a very serious background: The lyrics to the title-track were inspired by the hate-crime against a British girl named Sophie Lancaster in 2007. She and her boyfriend were beaten comatose by a gang of youths, because of their goth looks. Sophie died from her injuries (check also: http://sophielancasterfoundation.com). This tragedy sent shock waves throughout the world. DELAIN’s response to this tragic case is expressed through the song We Are The Others. Charlotte says:

“Sophie’s story hit close to home for us, being part of a subculture ourselves but it’s in no way an individual case; people are discriminated against -all the time- to the point of violence - based on their cultural or ethnic background everywhere. We Are The Others is our own ‘outsiders anthem’ for everybody who, deliberately or not, diverts from the norm. Whether it’s by looking different, acting different, or choosing a different path in life then is expected from you.”

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #144 en: Enero 26, 2012, 05:36:13 pm »
Delain reveal album artwork and track listing We Are The Others

We are very proud to reveal the cover artwork and track listing of our third studio album We Are The Others. As you might expect from us this album again offers some interesting collaborations, both in musical and visual terms. This record features none less then Fear Factory shouter Burton C Bell as a guest singer, and visual artist Glenn Arthur provided the cover artwork.

Next to the title track We Are The Others, the track listing below also reveals the song "Where Is The Blood" featuring Burton C Bell. We met Burton at the Wacken Open Air festival a year ago and stayed in touch afterwards. When we were working on "Where is The Blood" we didn't hesitate to contact him for cooperation. He's done such an amazing job on the song turning the song into a most violent duet; his exceptional, raw voice fits perfectly to this song!

The cover artwork was created by Glenn Arthur, a  California based visual artist whose work is inspired by art nouveau design and steampunk imagery.
 Charlotte is a big admirer of Glenn’s work and she dedicated multiple blogs to his art. "From the first time I saw his work I've been imagining it as cover artwork; something in the way his work is both esthetically very delicate, but always with a dark undertone, fits our music very well" For the artwork of We Are The Others, we gave Glenn the lyrics to the song as inspiration. We’re incredibly happy with how the cover turned out. For more info on Glenn Arthur, check out his facebook.

We are very proud to have Burton and Glenn aboard on our album!

The releasedate of We Are The Others is yet to be announced, keep checking this website for more news.
The first show where we will play our brand new material live will be announced this Monday!

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #145 en: Enero 26, 2012, 05:37:06 pm »
We Are The Others

1. Mother Machine
2. Electricity
3. We Are The Others
4. Milk And Honey
5. Hit Me With Your Best Shot
6. I Want You
7. Where Is The Blood (feat. Burton C. Bell)
8. Generation Me
9. Babylon
10. Are You Done With Me
11. Get The Devil Out Of Me
12. Not Enough

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #146 en: Enero 26, 2012, 05:39:19 pm »
 :023:

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #147 en: Febrero 09, 2012, 02:38:23 pm »
We Are The Others Tour Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x1rAmjJt5E

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #148 en: Febrero 09, 2012, 02:41:19 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #149 en: Febrero 20, 2012, 04:04:33 pm »
TThe third Delain album was due in early 2011, and now one year later, the long-awaited third album entitled 'We Are The Others' is finally ready, but since their label Roadrunner was took over by WMG, the albums future appears to be very fuzzy, so I made this page hoping we can gather enough support to show Warner that this album needs to be released! Delain have a good, dedicated fanbase and what better time to release this when they have a huge tour coming up in May? No reasons I can think of... Here's a section of an interview with Martijn and Charlotte where the situation is explained below.

Sonic Cathedral: "We Are The Others" is anticipated for a March 2012 release date. Any hints as to whether it will be the earlier or later part of the month?

Martijn: I'm afraid it will be much later even, because when we finished the album ... in fact, the exact week we received the master ... we heard that Warner Music didn't want to release us because they just don't get metal. They just don't get it. They bought Roadrunner to get this metal DNA into their body, I would say. I have the feeling ... I don't know because I'm not in the organization itself ... but I have the feeling that they are still searching for the right working method. The Roadrunner company wants to release us, and there are several people within Roadrunner who are working to release us nonetheless. So actually, for us it's a nightmare. You finish your album, and then you don't know when the release is. But you know that fans are waiting for it. We were so satisfied with the album, and also our producer was satisfied. But some executive nut-case just doesn't get it, and decides, "Well, let's not release it." Other people do get it, and right now, they are talking about how and when to release it. It's a nightmare! We don't have control over it, and at the moment, we can only wait. What we are doing right now is what we always do as a band, which is to take initiative into our own hands. That means we are not going to wait for those people. We're going to play those new songs, and we're going to make everything ready so that, if they are done with their struggle, we can release immediately. We have a lot of support within this Roadrunner company -- people who are giving us tools to move forward with a single and the planning. I still have hope that we can release in the spring, but at the moment I'm just not sure. And that is very frustrating. You're actually the first DELAIN outsider to whom I'm telling this, so it's kind of a scoop. But yeah, I'd rather have had a more positive scoop for you.