INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Delain  (Leído 111897 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re:Delain
« Respuesta #525 en: Abril 13, 2022, 04:40:28 pm »
We are thrilled to announce our very first show of 2022 which will take place at Hedon in Zwolle (The Netherlands) on Friday, November 4th! 🥳 In addition to the familiar, well-loved songs, we will also play brand new material from the upcoming album. If you don't want to miss out, buy your tickets here:
https://www.hedon-zwolle.nl/voorstelling/31186/DELAIN
Because a lot of people were really curious about new material, we used some music from our upcoming album in this video. (Spoiler) There is also a small sample of our new singer on there. 😉 Just wait until you hear her sing in full force!
There will be more teaser clips in the coming months followed by the very first single of the album. So keep an eye on our social media platforms for updates! 🤘

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #526 en: Abril 13, 2022, 07:44:32 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #527 en: Mayo 19, 2022, 11:54:21 pm »
We are thrilled to finally introduce Ludovico Cioffi (@ludovicocioffi) as our new permanent bass player! 🎉 As many of you know, Rob van der Loo has returned to Delain as a guest bassist and is recording much of the bass for the new album. Ludo will also contribute bass and backing vocals/growls to the new album as well as be the new charismatic presence to hit the stage with us. 🤘🎸

He is the perfect addition to the Delain team! Let's give him a very warm welcome!!! 👏🖤

🔽🔽🔽

Show on November 4, 2022 at Hedon in Zwolle, Netherlands! (ticket link in bio!)

#delain #bignews #bassplayer #bassist #ludovicocioffi #warmwelcome #newalbum #liveshow

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #528 en: Mayo 26, 2022, 04:06:52 pm »
Teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBFULZ87avA

Ready for another music sample from the upcoming album plus a sneak peek of the singer?! Here you go! 😉🔥

Next week we should have an exact date for you for the release of the first single as well as the revealing of the singer. Stay tuned! 🤘

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #529 en: Junio 04, 2022, 12:22:43 pm »
Finally. We have a date for our first upcoming single 🎉🎊. It's August 9th. And on top of that, we have the honor of playing at Progpower USA 2023. Hope to see you there! More dates are in the works.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #530 en: Junio 04, 2022, 12:26:20 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #531 en: Julio 05, 2022, 04:13:19 pm »
We have a little secret to share... 🤫🙃

Last month we had two secret "Rehearsal Shows" to help us get ready for our first official shows/festivals coming up later this year...  And we had a blast!!! 🎉😄🤘 We'd like to thank the fans that came from all over Europe and made the trip to Zwolle to give us such amazing support and for making it SUCH A BIG PARTY!!  They were definitely two shows to remember!  Thank you to all who attended for bringing your tremendous enthusiasm and party spirits to welcome us back to the stage.  We've sure missed you!! 🖤

Also, a HUGE SHOUT OUT to the "We Are The Others: Delainers' Gathering (Official Fan Facebook Group)" for helping us organize and fill our guest lists in order to pack out the venue to have amazing shows and to help make them such a big success!

We didn't sell tickets to our two Rehearsal Shows, they were invite only.  We are planning to organize one more Rehearsal Show before our first official open to the public show which is on November 4th.  If you're interested in coming to our last Rehearsal Show, then stay tuned!  We'll be making an announcement soon about how you can register to be a part of it! 🖤🤘 (It will also take place in Zwolle, the Netherlands, but we don't have an exact date yet).

(Thanks to Wendy Steenmans for the amazing photos. 😊)

P.S. Yes, the new singer was present at these shows! 😉 And remember, she will be announced on August 9th along with the release of our very first single from the upcoming album! 🤩

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #532 en: Julio 26, 2022, 08:38:06 pm »
Only two more weeks until the release of “The Quest and the Curse”, the first single from our upcoming album!!!

The stunning artwork was done by Jan Yrlund of Darkgrove Design. (Fun fact… he was one of the guitarists who played on Lucidity!)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #533 en: Agosto 09, 2022, 04:53:09 pm »
Well Delainers, the day has finally arrived!  'The Quest and the Curse' is available now!!!! 🥳🤩  Make sure to check out our new video and welcome Diana Leah, our lovely and incredibly talented new singer, to the Delain family!! 🖤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKmVMaF60zA

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #534 en: Agosto 09, 2022, 04:56:11 pm »
In no way I ever imagined myself typing these words right now.
All I know is exactly one year ago I was preparing my audition for the band of my dreams and today I can finally announce that I am officially part of Delain as their singer.
No words can describe how blessed and grateful I feel to be able to be part of this alongside the best humans and musicians I could ever dream working with such as Martijn Westerholt Ronald Landa Ludovico Cioffi Sander Zoer Guus Eikens and the amazing and tireless team working behind the scenes, I love you guys!!!🤍
I believe no person is sent to you by accident and this is no exception.
We’ve been recording a lot of magic this year, you really don’t want to miss it.
For now, here is the official video for “The quest and the curse” https://youtu.be/QKmVMaF60zA
I hope you’ll love it just as much as we do.
A special thank you goes to Alessio Staltari 💜and to my good friend Andrea Fusix  who mixed and mastered The quest and the curse and who supported me since the beginning🤍 I couldn’t have done this without you🙏

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #535 en: Agosto 14, 2022, 04:09:26 pm »
« Última modificación: Agosto 14, 2022, 06:51:46 pm por Serena »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #536 en: Agosto 15, 2022, 04:58:02 pm »

Serena