INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 334765 veces)

_V_

• Visitante
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #240 en: Junio 07, 2009, 04:53:39 pm »
Rata y Tarja  :011:

Rompe el Hechizo - En vivo en el Luna Park 5/6/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E0LA2bKq3c&feature=channel_page
« Última modificación: Junio 07, 2009, 05:11:13 pm por _V_ »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #241 en: Junio 07, 2009, 05:00:56 pm »
Guerrero del arcoiris Rata blanca / Tarja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DQ2aMGTKvI

jaja Adrián, Adrian Veníi  :023:

aki se oye mejor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-4wPiKAY0s
« Última modificación: Junio 07, 2009, 05:20:30 pm por _V_ »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #242 en: Junio 07, 2009, 05:09:25 pm »
Child in time (Deep Purple Cover)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_RN8AB6Trw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmyuKBWfgmU&feature=channel_page

Grande Tarja..grande Walter!!  :008:
« Última modificación: Junio 07, 2009, 05:12:21 pm por _V_ »

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
« Respuesta #243 en: Junio 07, 2009, 11:21:13 pm »
The show with Rata Blanca in Buenos Aires was a great experience for me personally and artistically.

The band received me warmly and I felt really welcome. It was very nice to work with Walter and Rata and share my love for music with them for a while.

I was excited to be on stage with the band as a part of their important show.

Argentinean audience participated once again in singing and cheering us in a way that is hardly found anywhere else in the world. It was just amazing!

Thank you very much Luna Park and Walter, Adrian, Fernando, Hugo & “Negro” for the friendship.

I wish you a great tour and all the best for the future challenges! Los felicito!

In few days I will be heading to Budapest for the rehearsals of my summer shows.

I am happy to start the tour with my band again. Guitarist Kiko Loureiro will re join us for the summer, so European audience will taste some Brazilian flavour soon 

Is very nice to be able to play some festivals through Europe in this summer season and also make my own shows in between.

As well, there will be some classical music appearances later this year and one more tour for “the storm” in Europe in September-October, which I call “The final storm”.

These shows will be the last ones with “My Winter Storm” album. Delights me to realize that I have been really able to spread my wings with my first album. We have performed in several countries; including many new places in my career. Is a dream come true. 

To finish this year, I will be making a Christmas tour again with Kalevi, Marzi and Markku in Finland in December. We will mostly perform in churches
As you can see, you won’t get rid of me that easily 

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #244 en: Junio 09, 2009, 10:51:00 pm »
Banda de la gira Summer Storm 2009
Nos complace anunciar a la banda que acompañará a Tarja en esta gira:
Tarja Turunen Voz
Mike Terrana Baterí­a (Masterplan, Savage Circus, ex Rage, ex Malmsteen)
Maria Ilmoniemi Teclados
Doug Wimbish Bajo (Living Colour, Madonna, Jeff Beck, Rolling Stones)
Kiko Loureiro Guitarra (Angra)
Max Lilja Cello (Hevein, ex Apocalyptica)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #245 en: Junio 09, 2009, 10:52:56 pm »
Amigables con las cámaras
Una vez más, todos los shows incluí­dos en Summer Storm 2009 Tour fueron declarados “amigables con las cámaras”, lo que significa que pueden traer su cámara fotográfica y sacar cuantas fotos deseen. Esto es así­ con la excepción de los recitales en festivales, en los que deberán consultar con la organización del festival sobre su polí­tica respecto de las cámaras dado que no podemos exceder las regulaciones estipuladas por ellos.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #246 en: Junio 14, 2009, 10:41:59 pm »
Una noticia triste!!

Malas noticias en el mundo TarjaFan, y para los fans Argentinos especialmente...   ....
Lamentamos informar que en el dí­a de ayer, 10 de junio, falleció Anselmo, el fan de más edad de Tarja.

Anselmo Pierino Guatelli, de 71 años de edad, fuíé seguidor de Tarja desde el año 2000, cuando ella visitó nuestro paí­s por primera vez junto a Nightwish, y desde entonces nunca dejó de seguir su carrera. Muchos de ustedes lo recordarán por protagonizar uno de los momentos más emotivos del recital de La Trastienda del 26/05, al recorrer lentamente el pasillo que lo separaba de Tarja para hacerle entrega de un ramo de rosas rojas durante el tema “Minor Heaven”.

Nuestras más sentidas condolencias para su familia y amigos.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #247 en: Junio 14, 2009, 10:43:54 pm »
Tarja hablo!

It was very sad indeed to receive the news that Anselmo won´t be waiting for me with a bunch of flowers after my concerts in Buenos Aires, like he used to do.
He delighted me with his presence many times during several years in my career.

But what I know is that Anselmo´s star is shining for us in the sky and he will always be around. Still supporting and loving.

He will stay in my memory and heart.

My deepest condolences and love to his family and friends.

Tarja

"I'll move on to another place, from my memories unmade. I'll hold on and my heart will find you there. Love will shine free, forever."

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #248 en: Junio 17, 2009, 11:03:45 pm »
Desmentido!!!

Hunter Fest Poland
Hemos recibido una publicidad que sugiere que Tarja se presentará en el Hunter Fest en Polonia. Ese no es el caso y el promotor del festival ha estado publicitando esto y utilizando el nombre y la imagen de Tarja sin nuestro consentimiento. Tarja amarí­a visitar Polonia para dar un show, pero eso deberá esperar.

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #249 en: Junio 23, 2009, 01:43:15 pm »
If you believe nueva canción (Bucharest 22.06.2009) :023:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRCe2luDCbU

el piano me ha recordao a evanescence...:S q mal jeje

« Última modificación: Junio 23, 2009, 01:49:10 pm por _V_ »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #250 en: Junio 23, 2009, 11:21:04 pm »
Este fue el setlist:

Enough
My little Phoenix
She is my sin
Damned & Divine
Minor Heaven
I walk alone
Ciaran's Well
Sleeping sun
Lost northern star
Poison
Wisdom/Boy/Divide/Calling
If you believe
Nemo
Sing for me
------

Oasis
Kinslayer
Die alive

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #251 en: Junio 23, 2009, 11:24:14 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #252 en: Junio 23, 2009, 11:31:07 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #253 en: Junio 26, 2009, 11:17:05 pm »
The driving distances on this summer tour are really long, but we are safe and sound. We had 4 drivers with us in some parts of the tour!

The first gig went fine, even though there was some excitement in the air during the concert, since it was our first show in Europe after a long time.

Plus, we have some new crewmembers taking care of us.

Many little crazy things happened during the show, but the audience seemed to enjoy our performance a lot and we managed to go through the set.

What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger. I have believed in this and it has worked pretty well so far in my life. Per aspera ad astra, the wise man said.

It was lovely to return to Budapest. The rehearsals went fine, even though the place where we held the rehearsals was so tiny that we ended up sweating like in a Finnish sauna every day. It was tough for everybody. The lack of oxygen is not good for your mind …and muscles uncle Mike would say.

But the people in the rehearsals studios were so kind and very helpful. I really appreciate their efforts.

The second show finally took us to Bucharest!  And as I was expecting, we really had a lot of fun with my Romanian fans. The reception has been always great in that country, so I was happy to be able to perform the music from My Winter Storm for the first time there. For many of the band members it was the first time ever to visit Vlad Dracul’s land.

The rainy day in Slovakia turned into sun. The venue in Ziar was really nice and cosy and the Slovakian audience was just wonderful for us. Very loud I might say. I got very emotional during the show since I got to see so many excited faces smiling at me. The band was also happy after the show, so we felt even more united. Thanks to the Slovakians.   

We left Germany behind and travelling through Swiss and France we just arrived to Zaragoza, Spain.

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #254 en: Junio 27, 2009, 10:54:59 pm »
fue una autentica pasada el concierto de ZGZ.

Tras star en primera fila con mis amigos desde las 11:20 de la mañana y soportando momentos como el concierto de Amon Amarth en el que creiamos que moririamos... salió Tarja!! ^^
Iba con la falda negra nueva y el corsíé rojo, con el micro rojo claro está! jaja habló todo el tiempo en español, nos dio las gracias por haberla esperado tanto tiempo... y SI RECUERDO BIEN cantó:

1. Enough
2. My little Phoenix
3. Wishmaster
4. Ciaran's Well
5. I walk alone
6. Lost Northem Star
7. Poison
8. Nemo
9. Sing for me
10. Over the hills and far away
11. Die Alive
(si stan en mal orden o falta alguna que alguien que haya ido lo modifique xD)

Tuvieron varios problemas con el sonido y con los teclados, asi que a lo mejor el tracklist era más extenso y tuvieron que recortar, pq stuvieron un ratito parados mientras que el bateria nos entretenia.
Se le veia muy emocionada y animada, y el público (x lo menos yo xD) estaba muy entregado!!
Nos hizo varios gestos a cada uno jeje nos señalo, nos mandaba besos, etc.etc...!!
Otra cosa que me sorprendio mucho fuee lo bien que se escucha su voz en directo, incluso mejor que en los videos, grabaciones, etc... se oye hermosaa y potentisimaa!!!
Fue una autentica pasada, la primera vez que veo a Tarjaa en mi vida jeje y estoy muy emocionado, ¿el problema? que me quede con ganas de maaas! jaja pero no pasa nada pq como bien dijo ella al despedirse "nos vemos en septiembre" !! =)!!!

En la tienda vendian el tourbook (que es lo q compramos mis amigos y yo), varios CD's, varias camisetas, posters gigantes, etc.
Fue una pena no llevar más dinero T_T pero bueno, el tourbook no esta nada maal!!
Eso si, para variar los precios eran elevados...