Foro de Música > Foro de Música

Sharon Corr

<< < (2/196) > >>

Serena:

--- Citar ---Meanwhile, sister Sharon has a solo album ready to roll in spring 2009.

--- Fin de la cita ---

Serena:

--- Citar ---See who's bonding with Gerry

Thursday October 30 2008

RTE star Gerry Ryan will be donning his finest tux and doing the honours at the Savoy this evening for the new Bond movie.

He'll be presiding over the debut screening of Quantum of Solace, which will see familiar faces getting shaken and stirred at Daniel Craig's second 007 movie outing.

Given that the black-tie evening's in aid of charity UNICEF Ireland -- and given that Gerry Ryan was romantically linked with its boss -- all eyes will be on the star to see who he brings along as his date.

Also on the guestlist are U2 manager Paul McGuinness and Kath Gilfillan, crooner Sharon Corr, Ryan Tubridy, the Seoige sisters, Bill Cullen and Jackie Lavin.

--- Fin de la cita ---

Serena:
Tenemos web!!!

http://www.sharoncorr.com/

--- Citar ---Hi Guys!

God! It's been way too long and I've missed you all so much!

While I have been away, I have been reading your comments on the various fan sites all over the world. Thank you for your unwavering loyalty and countless beautiful words of appreciation over the years. It means everything to know you are there.

So, where do I start? I suppose it's more than about time that I was able to give you some real news. Some of you may know that I am doing a solo album. In fact, I have been writing for over a year and a half now, as always these things take longer than you'd expect but it's important that I get it right and that the end product is something I am really proud of and hopefully you all love! So far so good, I'm excited by what I've written and the violin as always plays an integral role through all my music.

My husband and I have been blessed with two beautiful children in the last three years and they are such a joy. It has been a very special time and a real gift to be able to give all of my focus to them but now it's time to get back to music. I've missed recording and touring terribly and I aim to get stuck right back in to both this year!

I will launch this website as soon as I can and, as I go, I shall release various touring and album dates. For the moment though, I'm heading to the studio this week to work on some new songs and instrumentals. BTW, on March 17th I will be playing at the Waterfront in Belfast for a concert celebrating the music of a very good friend of mine, Bill Whelan, composer of Riverdance.

I must say, it'll be strange being out on the road without my family and I don't expect to ever replace The Corrs in your hearts but music is in my blood and with your help I hope to be able to play wherever you are and I'm especially looking forward to visiting all those places I never got to with my family.

Lastly, I promise to keep you all updated with regular posts on my website. It is my hope to really use the site to get you all blogging with me and sharing ideas and giving me lots of feedback.

Thanks, gracias, danke, grazie, merci.....and, of course, go raibh maith agaibh.

All my love, Sharon. xxx"

--- Fin de la cita ---

Serena:
Sharon cumple hoy 39 años!!!!!
FELICIDADES!!!!! :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

Serena:

--- Citar ---Hi Guys,

Hope you are all well.

We are still working on the design of my website, so it should be another few weeks until we're up and running. In the meantime, I will update the holding page as I have news.

Next week I' m in the studio with Keith and Anto, we'll be working on possible singles and also rehearsing for the Summer festivals. As soon as I have a definitive list of dates, I'll let you know. I can't wait and am really looking forward to seeing your friendly faces around Europe this Summer!

St Patricks night in the Waterfront was thrilling. It's hard to put into words how much I enjoyed working with some of Irelands finest musicians. Bill's music is so beautiful and a great challenge to play. Loved reading your comments on the different fansites. Keep 'em coming!

Lots of love,

Sharon xxx
--- Fin de la cita ---

--- Citar ---Hola chicos,

espero que estíéis todos bien.

Todaví­a estamos trabajando en el diseño de mi sitio web, así­ que deberán pasar otras pocas semanas hasta que estemos listos y funcionando. Por ahora, actualizaríé la página principal a medida que tenga novedades.

La próxima semana estaríé en el estudio con Keith y Anto, estaremos trabajando en posibles singles y tambiíén ensayando para los festivales de verano. Tan pronto como tenga una lista definitiva de fechas, os lo haríé saber. No puedo esperar y estoy realmente deseando ver vuestras amistosas caras alrededor de Europa este verano!

La noche de San Patricio en el Waterfront fue emocionante. Es difí­cil describir con palabras como lleguíé a disfrutar trabajando con algunos de los mejores músicos de Irlanda. La música de Bill es muy bonita y un gran desafí­o para interpretar. Me encantó leer vuestros comentarios en los distintos sitios fan. Seguid escribiendo!

Con mucho cariño,

Sharon xxx

--- Fin de la cita ---

Navegación

[0] Índice de Mensajes

[#] Página Siguiente

[*] Página Anterior

Ir a la versión completa