Foro de Música > Foro de Música

Sharon Corr

<< < (195/196) > >>

Serena:

Serena:

--- Citar ---Unfortunately due to some conflicting schedules with The Corrs tour, Sharon finds it necessary to postpone her September solo EU and UK dates until next year. It’s not an easy decision but hopefully you will be singing along with her soon! In the meantime, stay tuned.

--- Fin de la cita ---

Serena:
Entrevista Cuerpos Especiales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzz_9oGmvX0

Serena:
Setlist Kissmas 2023

Serena:

--- Citar ---Sharon Corr has said it’s unlikely she would remarry as she’s “one of the happiest divorced women on the planet”.

The singer split from lawyer Gavin Bonnar, her former husband of 18 years, almost five years ago and currently lives in Madrid with her two children, Cathal and Flori.

Speaking to Miriam O’Callaghan on her RTÉ Radio 1 show, Sharon revealed that getting divorced was one of the best decisions she’s ever made as she “learnt so much” from the “storm” of her marriage breakdown.

“As a woman, I love being single and I am probably one of the happiest divorced women on the planet,” she laughed.

“It is coming up on five years now and I am delighted I did it.

“It really, really pushed lessons in front of me that if I didn’t learn I would either stay on this safe fence or I would get off and do something about it,” she added.
ADVERTISEMENT
Learn more

Sharon admitted that it was unlikely that she’d tie the knot again, adding that the idea gave her the “heebie jeebies”, but she hasn’t completely closed herself off just yet.

“I have changed my opinions on so many things and it is really important to be open to things,” the Louth woman said.

“The things you should do are the things you fear.”

It comes after The Corrs announced an eight-date tour of Ireland and the UK later this year.

The tour, titled Talk On Corners, will see shows at Belfast’s SSE Arena on Friday, November 8 and Dublin’s 3Arena on Saturday, November 9, with support from Australian superstar Natalie Imbruglia.

The multi-million selling sibling quartet - Andrea (lead vocals, piano, tin whistle), Sharon (violin, piano, vocals), Caroline (drums, piano, vocals) and Jim (guitar, keyboards, vocals), conquered the world in the 90s.

They sold over 40 million albums since their debut Forgiven, Not Forgotten in 1995, spawning a dozen classic hit singles, including Forgiven, Not Forgotten, Heaven Knows and of course, arguably one of the biggest contemporary songs of the modern era, Runaway. Talk On Corners led with I Never Loved You Anyway, So Young and Only When I Sleep.

--- Fin de la cita ---

Navegación

[0] Índice de Mensajes

[#] Página Siguiente

[*] Página Anterior

Ir a la versión completa