INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Charlotte Wessels  (Leído 5682 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re:Charlotte Wessels
« Respuesta #30 en: Julio 12, 2022, 05:58:26 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #31 en: Julio 25, 2022, 06:46:05 pm »
Stay tuned for a new single release tomorrow  (or today if you are a patron!)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #32 en: Julio 26, 2022, 08:42:05 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #33 en: Agosto 04, 2022, 04:32:47 pm »
Tales From Six Feet Under - Live in Concert, Introducing Live band!
Preparations are in full swing for my upcoming Double Release Show Tales From Six Feet Under - Live in Concert. It will take place at TivoliVredenburg in Utrecht on October 23rd this year. Grab your tickets here:
https://www.tivolivredenburg.nl/.../charlotte-wessels-23.../
During this gig, I’ll present the songs of my recent album Tales From Six Feet Under Vol. I and my upcoming album, Tales From Six Feet Under Vol. II - to be released October 7th 2022 - LIVE for the very first time. And of course, I won't be hitting the stage alone.
So today, I am announcing the amazing musicians and allround wonderful humans that will be the live band behind Tales From Six Feet Under - Live in Concert through this video, taken in the Six Feet Under Studio which now doubles as a rehearsal space! I am going to let the video do the talking 🙂
I can't wait for the concert! These people feel like home and I can't think of anyone I'd rather have on stage with me in October, and make the songs I’ve been creating through the support of my Patreon community finally come to life in concert! 🖤
Are you as excited about this as I am?
Video by @blondenblauwfilms
#releaseshow #talesfromsixfeetunder #talesfromsixfeetunderliveinconcert #sixfeetunderstudio #livemusic #alternativerock
#altpop
#symphonicrock
#symphonicmetal
#napalmrecords #Patreon #venusrising #tivolivredenburg #utrecht

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVzZJVNUiSQ

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #34 en: Agosto 25, 2022, 07:38:25 pm »
In the run up to the release of my album ‘Tales From Six Feet Under Vol. II’, and the Double Release show for Tales From Six Feet Under Vol. I and II coming up October 23rd at TivoliVredenburg , I am doing a series of Throwbacks through a number of videos, songs, and other highlights from the past two years. Why? Because this release show feels like a long awaited coming out of the basement, and a celebration after over two years of monthly song releases (#30 is coming up holy sh*t) that led to two compilation albums which will now be performed live for the first time ever with the added magic of Timo Somers  Joey Marin Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije and Sophia Vernikov
It is A Milestone.
I’m starting today with the event that launched this entire adventure; my intro video to Patreon made by Blond&Blauw Films 
I was so excited to start this project and had high hopes, but nothing could have prepared me for how wild this thing actually got 🙂 True, some parts of the video have aged better than others (I haven’t been headbanging on a stage for a long time, and my focus has been almost entirely on music, painting and propagating have taken the backseat), but many things have turned out to be so much more magical than I could have EVER guessed starting out. First and foremost the patrons that have been of so much support over the past two years; From the sense of community, the encouragement, the hangouts filled with laughter and wine, the surprises and general banter on the Discord, to the pledges that funded nearly everything that I’ve put out and that supported not just me, but also all other creatives that worked on those projects - You guys rock!
In my opening text on patreon it states that I’m starting a Patreon because “I want to release my music” (check! Song #30 is in the making, and album #2 is to be released), “I want to established a direct connection with YOU” (If I go by the amount of inside jokes and good and bad times shared I’d say we got to know each other pretty well), “I want to cut out the middle man” (check! Being able to finance my own projects through Patreon has given me a lot of independence which I don’t ever take for granted) and “You can’t please everyone” (Well I definitely don’t, but what I mostly mean there is that I get to focus on the impact of my work, rather than how many people it will appeal to, which is a real blessing) I’ve also crossed of a few things from my “if things really take off” list including releasing Vinyl, making beautiful videos and we also made a big donation to Stichting Vluchteling recently. We made that happen!
Enjoy this first throwback! Of course, if you are not a patron yet but want to join the fun, hop on over to my patreon through the link in my comments. Here you can also find ticket links to the release show, and pre-order and pre-save links for Tales From Six Feet Under Vol II

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #35 en: Agosto 30, 2022, 04:37:31 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #36 en: Septiembre 01, 2022, 04:09:34 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #37 en: Septiembre 14, 2022, 07:44:36 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #38 en: Septiembre 14, 2022, 10:51:15 pm »
Friends! I wanted to let you know about this exciting upcoming compilation album full of cool and exclusive gems that I'll be a part of! My track "Vigor and Valor" - currently only available on my Patreon - will appear on "The Taste of Teeth", an album created and curated by pvdp]. It will be released on Bandcamp on October 7th, (same day as my upcoming album release for "Tales From Six Feet Under Vol II"!) Check the tags on this image for the other acts on this record and find the pre-order link in pvdp] bio!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #39 en: Octubre 06, 2022, 04:54:50 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #40 en: Octubre 11, 2022, 04:59:05 pm »
Special guest for "Tales From Six Feet Under - Live in Concert": Alissa White-Gluz!

I'm excited to tell you some great news about the upcoming Double Release Show "Tales From Six Feet Under - Live in Concert" coming up on October 23rd at @tivolivredenburg in Utrecht.

Today, I'm proudly announcing two special guests, and a wonderful opener for the show.

Joining as a very special guest will be the Queen Beast herself, the amazing @alissawhitegluz 💙

After collaborating with Alissa for the song "Lizzie", which appears on Tales Vol I, and with even more cool things still in the works, I couldn't be more excited to have her join in on the show and tell some tales together!

It's been too long since we've shared the stage and this week be the first time we get to perform the song live! Alissa and Arch Enemy are currently on tour in Europe with Behemoth! Check out their dates!

Get your tickets through the link in my bio!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #41 en: Octubre 11, 2022, 05:17:51 pm »
Announcing support act for "Tales From Six Feet Under - Live in Concert": @marcelabovio

I'm excited to tell you some great news about the upcoming Double Release Show "Tales From Six Feet Under - Live in Concert" coming up on October 23rd at @tivolivredenburg in Utrecht.

Today, I'm announcing two very special guests, and a wonderful opener for the show.

Bringing a special intimate set together with pianist Erik van Ittersum, Marcela Bovio will bring her inimitable magic to the stage as support act for Tales Live in Concert! 🖤

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #42 en: Octubre 11, 2022, 05:25:41 pm »
Special guest for Tales From Six Feet Under - Live in Concert: @elimarane

I'm excited to tell you some great news about the upcoming Double Release Show "Tales From Six Feet Under - Live in Concert" coming up on October 23rd at TivoliVredenburg in Utrecht.

Today, I'm announcing two very special guests, and a wonderful opener for the show.

Elianne appears on Tales From Six Feet Under Vol II on the song "I Forget", and - quite a Six Feet Under Studio legend herself - has told many tales from the studio during several epic Patreon hangouts. It has been a while since we shared the stage though, so of course she must be there when we're taking things above ground! ❤️

She'll be taking some songs to The Next Level with her cello and I can't wait until we're on stage together again!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #43 en: Octubre 13, 2022, 03:41:01 pm »
Song Of The Month #31 is here! And it's a special one! "Fool's Parade" is a collaboration with Alissa White-Gluz @AWhiteGluz

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #44 en: Octubre 18, 2022, 06:52:43 pm »
Lizzie (ft Alissa White-Gluz)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdcx4V5B2cI