INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Nightwish  (Leído 344889 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Nightwish
« Respuesta #195 en: Febrero 12, 2009, 11:32:23 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #196 en: Febrero 21, 2009, 11:51:43 pm »
Para escuchar samples del DVD!!!

http://www.nuclearblast-musicshop.de/album_info.php?album_id=157836

Por otra parte, os dejamos la portada del 7º EP titulado "Amaranth (live)", tomado del DVD Made In Hong-Kong, que saldrá a la venta el próximo 13 de marzo y cuyo contenido será:

Side A: Amaranth (live)
Side B: Whoever Brings THe Night (live)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #197 en: Febrero 23, 2009, 11:53:25 pm »
 :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024: :024:

Se dice que

Anette se iba a ir de NW este año xq estaba jodida de la garganta y q no daba xa tantos conciertos al año, sumando ademas q decia q su manager tb queria q se fuera.

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #198 en: Marzo 07, 2009, 04:35:11 pm »
NIGHTWISH Bassist Vocalist MARCO HIETALA Makes Guest Appearance On SONATA ARCTICA Guitarist's Forthcoming Solo Album

SONATA ARCTICA guitarist Elias Viljanen has issued the following update from the recotrding sessions for his new as-yet-untitled solo album:

"February 3rd - 10th. The recording of the rest of the solos, the bass and some serious singing...

On Tuesday, the 3rd, I started finishing the lead guitars. It took a couple of days and I was so relieved when I finally got it wrapped!! I did some great melodies, harmonies and shredding. Also the keyboard tracks by Mr. Klingenberg were put to place. There's goin' to be a little bit of keytar soloing as well.

Then on Friday, Mr. Jaan Wessman visited us and did a bass for one song called 'Beautiful Piece'. He used his fretless bass, so it turned out to be really cool sounding.

Monday was off but on the following day I got a real pleasure to have Mr. Marco Hietala (NIGHTWISH / TAROT) to be a guest vocalist on my record. He´s suberb! It´s amazing to hear his voice in my own, tiny little song. Anyway the song turned out to be a killer! Just wait until you hear it!

So, the rest is now up to mixing and masterin' and I´m still waiting to hear Mr. Kakko's performance in one song that he's doing for my album. But I'm sure it will be a killer as well!"

As previously reported, APOCALYPTICA drummer Mikko Siríén, EVERGREY / ex-STRATOVARIUS bassist Jari Kainulainen and Sonata Arctica keyboardist Henrik Klingenberg have contributed to the album. More details will be revealed soon.

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #199 en: Marzo 07, 2009, 04:37:56 pm »
NIGHTWISH Mainman TUOMAS HOLOPAINEN: 'My Head Is Exploding With New Ideas'

Ruth Harrison of FemaleFirst recently conducted an interview with keyboardist/mainman Tuomas Holopainen of the Finnish/Swedish symhonic metal band NIGHTWISH. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

FemaleFirst: Hey Tuomas, how are things in the world of NIGHTWISH at the moment?

Tuomas: Well, actually, we are on a three-month break at the moment after the first leg of the tour finished last November in South America. The story continues on the 11 of March in London, from where we start our European tour and it goes right up until the end of September; so there are still five of six more months to go.

FemaleFirst: Wow, what a busy life... so what made you decide to record the latest DVD, "Made In Hong Kong (And Various Other Places)"?

Tuomas: It was actually an idea that came from the label, and to be honest, I wasn't the most happy person when I heard this idea, but it's going to be a long break between full-length albums so they thought we needed something new, and also to promote the European tour with a new release and since we don't have anything new in our hands, we decided to do this live EP which would have some additional stuff on. So that's why it ended up being "Made In Hong Kong (And Various Other Places)", because there is probably one song that's recorded in Hong Kong and the rest of the live songs are from around the world.

FemaleFirst: So how have the past two years been since Anette [Olzon, vocals] joined the band?

Tuomas: Interesting! Very rewarding and very exhausting as well. It has been the longest tour we have ever done, and it's been fantastic for most times, but there has been some bad times as well, as always. I think the only mistake we have done so far is the tour schedule last year was a bit too hard because when I was following the group at the end of the summer I could sense that the people were ready to go to a mental hospital so that is why this three-month break that we're on now is very well needed.

FemaleFirst: Are you just relaxing?

Tuomas: Pretty much, I went to Florida for two weeks to see Donald and Goofy and I've been doing some side projects just here and there, and have just been, you know, hanging around.

FemaleFirst: And is there any new material in the pipeline?

Tuomas: Not any time soon, I'm afraid, but I'm working on new material all the time and I actually feel like my head is exploding with new ideas. I pretty much have the concept of the new album in my head already but it's going to take a year before we start working on it full-time because we are not the type of band who can concentrate on two things at the same time. Right now we need to get this tour over with, then maybe take a little break and then start work on the new album.

FemaleFirst: Is there a particular process you go through when writing songs?

Tuomas: Well, I can only speak for myself but for me the process is almost the same every time; at first I always need to have the idea of what the song is about, for example a story or idea, I cannot just start jamming with the keyboard or the guitar to see what comes out. After I have a storyline in my head I have to think how to make the story come to life; "Is it a ballad?" or "is it a rock song?" Should I use a piano or acoustic guitar. When I get the song done, it is after that I write the final lyrics and then I recite the song to the rest of the band and we start writing.

Read the entire interview from FemaleFirst.

pues eso..q le explota la cabeza...con tanta idea claro.. :P

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #200 en: Marzo 10, 2009, 11:10:12 pm »
Marco se ha unido a la banda Sapattivuosi que versiona temas de Black Sabbath en finíés.

- La web de Rock Sound ofrece la posibilidad de enviarle una pregunta a Anette, Marco o Tuomas. Si quieres participar debes mandar un correo, en inglíés y lo más pronto posible, a esta dirección: rsvp@rock-sound.net

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #201 en: Marzo 10, 2009, 11:18:12 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #202 en: Marzo 11, 2009, 10:39:23 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #203 en: Marzo 13, 2009, 11:47:07 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #204 en: Marzo 18, 2009, 11:34:18 pm »
Sacado de la Web 'metal from Finland', el set-list de los conciertos de esta gira será:

01. 7 Days To The Wolves
02. Dead To The World
03. The Siren
04. Amaranth
05. Romanticide
06. Dead Boy's Poem / Walking In The Air
07. Sahara
08. Nemo
09. The Islander
10. The Poet And The Pendulum
11. Dark Chest Of Wonders
12. The Escapist

13. Ghost Love Score
14. Wish I Had An Angel

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #205 en: Marzo 18, 2009, 11:39:06 pm »
Para que veais que no es coña!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXcXOpxjwVE&e

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #206 en: Marzo 18, 2009, 11:50:48 pm »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #207 en: Marzo 19, 2009, 01:17:53 am »
Es la 1ª vez que me parto el c*lo escuchando ghost love score... :013:
y encima Dead Boy's Poem y Walking In The Air???!!!
se me caen las lagrimas..y no de emocion precisamente..no se me va del coco esa bonita frase de romanticide...see me ruined by my own creations
en fin...  :023:
« Última modificación: Marzo 19, 2009, 01:23:15 am por _V_ »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #208 en: Marzo 19, 2009, 11:45:46 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #209 en: Marzo 21, 2009, 09:22:26 pm »