INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Nightwish  (Leído 339713 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Nightwish
« Respuesta #330 en: Marzo 03, 2010, 08:20:40 pm »
Nettie espera un bebíé!!

My dear blog readers and also Nightwish fans;=)

I have held a little secret for you all for some time now, but today I feel I want to share it with you all. As you all know, I am very private and dont want to share to much about my personal life, but due to some speculations and since I am so happy I have decided to tell my secret:

Last autumn in the middle of my demo recordings of my solo album, I started to feel very, very tired and also nauseated. I took a pregnancy test and guess if me and my bf was really surprised to see that I had gotten pregnant. Since I had decided to not have any more children than my son, it was totally not planned, but after the very first shock, it felt really, really good;=)

Now I have almost done half the pregnancy and I am feeling extremely good, but its due to this I decided to not do the solo this year. I am sure you all can understand this decision better now and I do promise to release the songs at another time;=)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #331 en: Marzo 03, 2010, 08:28:14 pm »
Entrevista!!

- How does it feel to have a baby after so many years from the first one?

- I had decided to not have any more children due to the fact that my last pregnancy was very hard and filled with hospital visits and a hard delivery. I also had big problems getting pregnant the first time so I really didnt think my body could do it one more time, especially since I am 38 years old. Now when faith stepped in and I am pregnant after so many years (my son is turning 9 when the baby comes) it feels as a good timing. My son is really looking forward and he can be that big brother who can help me a little bit more than if he was 2;=)

- Tell something about the schedule next fall, are you able to keep any mom-vacation or do you have to get to work soon? How is that going to happen, if yes?

- Well, I do have to go as soon as possible to Finland for rehearsals with the boys after I have delivered my child and then we´ll stay there for a couple of weeks working with the new songs. After that the album will start to be recorded but since we always record all the instruments, orchestra and choirs before I go in and do my vocals, I dont have any big pressure to do anything in the fall. I will of course go and visit the recordings when it feels ok to do so, but otherwise my recordings arent gonna be happening until 2011 at first. The solo album I had planned to release this autumn was something I felt couldnt be done due to me having my child, so I will wait with that and do it in the future instead.

- Having a baby in you age is different than giving birth when you´re on your twenties. What plus-sides do you see about having a baby around 40 years?

- I had my son when I was 30 and I am happy I waited that long to be a mum and this time I feel even so much more at ease in the whole process. I am not stressing over the pregnancy like I did the first time. I am enjoying it much more and I am not so obsessed with that my body is changing and growing as I was then. I also feel so blessed to be able to have a child at my age, it gives me a feeling of youth and the thing with turning 40 seems very easy. Being a mum is truly a wonderful thing and now when I am older I enjoy it so much more and of course it´s a big change to have a small baby again after the easy years I have had with a son that is able to take care of himself. But at the same time, it feels like I will feel younger much longer now, seeing another child grow up.

- How are you going to handle the upcoming NW-tour?

- It will work out just fine. We have all decided that the last world tour was to intense in the planning and we will take it a bit easier this time. Planning is everything and I have a great father to my baby who will take care of her/him when the day comes and I also have a nanny who can come with me if that is needed at some points. I dont stress over these things cause I know everything is gonna be just fine. The last tour was so hard and still it worked out with my son being at home.

- If you want to say something else / courage other performing artists and/or adult women in these questions... whatever comes in mind :-)

- Having children and having a career can work out really, really well. There should never be anyone telling you that you cant do it, cause you can!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #332 en: Marzo 03, 2010, 11:02:52 pm »
Le he preguntado a Nettie!!

Did u thought about any names?

-Do u suddenly hate something u used to like

y me ha contestado....

Serena: Hi! Yes, we already have names;=) And in the first weeks I couldnt eat meat and still I prefer vegetables and fish and shrimps. Otherwise nothing I dislike;=)

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #333 en: Marzo 04, 2010, 01:38:06 pm »
jaja buena pregunta
Creo q esto da respuesta a algunas criticas que se escuchaban últimamente a cerca de su figura (si ya no tenia el tipito de antes y demás)  :007:

NIGHTWISH: Anette´s pregnancy doesn´t change anything in the band

The surprise pregnancy of Anette Olzon doesn't change the plans in Nightwish. They will start recording their new album in the fall nevertheless. Anette Olzon dropped a newsbomb by telling she was pregnant. She already has a son. This pregnancy however came to a good time since Nightwish is on a break.

Since Nightwish starts the recordings to their Dark Passion Play follower in the fall, Anette has given birth before that so nothing will be jeopardized.

"Anette's pregnancy doesn't alter our plans in any way. Having a baby is a happy thing afterall", says Nightwish's manager Ewo Pohjola.

Anette isn't the only one in Nightwish who has children since both Jukka Nevalainen and Marco Hietala has children as well.

"Other members have children too so the situation isn't actually new in any way. Besides Marco's twinsons were just born when we start our tour so...", says Ewo Pohjola.

Nightwish is planning to release their follower to Dark Passion Play at the end of 2011. By that time Anette's child won't be an infant anymore.
« Última modificación: Marzo 04, 2010, 01:39:01 pm por _V_ »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #334 en: Marzo 04, 2010, 10:51:22 pm »
Anette y su novio!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #335 en: Marzo 15, 2010, 06:56:32 pm »
Los hijos de Marco cantando!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oav8eKCjEpU&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #336 en: Marzo 25, 2010, 06:09:00 pm »
El lí­der de Nightwish, Tuomas Holopainen, hará una pausa en el proceso de pre-producción del nuevo CD de la banda para ayudar en el proceso de creación del próximo album de la cantante finlandesa Johanna Kurkela.

Para quienes no la conocen, Johanna Kurkela participó en el último disco de Sonata Arctica, en el tema "No Dream Can Hel a Broken Heart".

Tuomas colaborará en la canción "Satojen Marien Nakija". Además de íél, Troy Donockley, que tambiíén participó en el Dark Passion Play y acompañó a Nightwish durante algunos conciertos de la gira Dark Passion Play Tour, hará su contribución para el album de Johanna Kurkela.

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #337 en: Marzo 27, 2010, 06:39:22 pm »
Tuomas o Jack Sparrow ¿?  :016:

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #338 en: Abril 11, 2010, 10:30:30 pm »
Finnish/Swedish symphonic metallers NIGHTWISH have posted a new "Nightmail" session featuring fan questions answered by various members of the band and crew. A couple of excerpts follow below.

Q: To Anette: I wonder if NIGHTWISH have any plans to record a new album but with a mix of the older songs?I also wonder which was your best moment with the band during 2009?

A: No, any album like that isn't something we have considered and I dont think it will happen since we all feel that Tarja and the guys already have done that. But maybe a live album some day where also the older songs are included.
My best moment during 2009 were two moments: the very first gig after our break in London in March. Great to see everyone and meet them after so many months break. I also felt physically and mentally so much stronger than during 2008. Then Hartwall arena [in Helsinki] was magical. Amazing with so great musicians playing with us and to sing "Walking In The Air" and "Meadows Of Heaven" finally was something I had longed for.

Q: To Tuomas: 1) How do you imagine yourself in the next twenty years? 2) Is there any dream that you especially want to come true?

A: 1) I never look too far into the future, all I need to know or want is here and now. I hope I'll still be alive, look like an old Walt Whitman, and that life would taste as sweet as it does at the moment.

2) Well, right now I wish that the upcoming album would end up being like I have imagined it to be during the past 3 years. I just finished with the last song yesterday, such exciting times!

Q: To Emppu: What kinds of books do you read? You told someone you read books to relax...what is, let's say, the book that impressed you most?

A: Yeah, on tour you'll have a lot of time on your hands, sitting in the plane or tour bus, and reading gives you some "private" time. There's always a lot of people buzzing around, so it's an easy way to get some privacy for a while. I pretty much read all kinds of books, currently mostly historical stuff that's based on actual fact. While I was younger, I never read anything. I don't think I read one single book while in high school. I had to start reading, because the battery in my Game Boy always died on me during the long flights. Biggest impression — Hmmm, there are so many great books. It's hard to pick just one.

Q: To Anette: Which place/country you've been on tour that you most liked? In aspects like culture, climate, people, natural landscapes..:)

A: Oh, there have been many;=) But I did love Japan a lot. So nice people and I felt really safe walking around there all by myself. I also love Japanese food so it suited me fine. Then seeing Australia was amazing and a dream came true. I also love the U.S. just because it is so totally different from Sweden. It's just so big and people are much more open and talkative there than in my country. And to be able to have a country with so many different sides and people is just amazing ;=)

Q: To Jukka: What is it according to you that makes NIGHTWISH so popular all over the world? What are your dreams for the future with the band?

A: Good songs and utmost honesty in everything to do with music. Those are the strengths of NIGHTWISH, at least that's how I'd like to see it. I have no big dreams left for future, because my original dreams have been surpassed many times already. I just hope that NIGHTWISH is still around in ten year's time and that we still get our kicks making music.

Q: To Anette: I read from a teletext that you're getting another child. Congratulations! Do you think this is going to have any affect to the next NIGHTWISH tour in couple of years?

A: No, I dont think it will influence the coming tours. If we all could manage the last huge tour even if we are three persons that have kids, I am sure that we can make the next one working too. It's all about planning and making everyone feel OK with the schedule and I know King Foo [the management] and me and the guys can make that happen.

Q: To Tuomas, It's been a while since the dark days of "Century Child". How do you think you have changed as a person since then? Are things a lot more brighter now?

A: I wish I have changed in some matters, and I wish I haven't changed in many matters. "Dark Passion Play" was made during the darkest days, even worse than "Century Child", but things have always been well, sometimes the darkness and its boogeymen just veil the good behind.

Q: Can we expect a soloalbum from Marco Hietala anytime? It would be great to have a whole album full of songs where the singer would be only Hietala.

A: Well... I've had this continuing work in progress over ten years now. The idea would be to have a distinct world of colliding musical elements, and the lyrics for the whole thing would be in Finnish and English both. Like I said: Over ten years in progress. Might happen sooner, later or never.

Chek out the entire question-and-answer session at this location.http://www.nightwish.com/en/community/nightmail?month=03&year=2010
« Última modificación: Abril 11, 2010, 10:32:05 pm por _V_ »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #339 en: Abril 12, 2010, 10:24:12 pm »
El Nightmail entero!!

Guro from Norway:
To whoever from the crew who would like to answer this one:
How did you end up working with Nighwish? :)

Band/Crew/Management:
Pyro Guys:
Almost 10 years ago band asked me to do pyros for Wishmaster-record release gig. I am still on a same road:)

A fan:
To Anette: Hi! I wonder if Nightwish have any plans to record a new album but with a mix of the older songs?
I also wonder which was your best moment with the band during 2009?
Thanks for being a part of the best band in the world!//Garson

Band/Crew/Management:
Hi Garson! No, any album like that isn't something we have considered and I dont think it will happen since we all feel that Tarja and the guys already have done that. But maybe a live album someday where also the older songs are included.
My best moment during 2009 were two moments: the very first gig after our break in London in march. Great to see everyone and meet them after so many months break. I also felt physically and mentally so much stronger than during 2008. Then Hartwall arena was magical. Amazing with so great musicians playing with us and to sing Walking in the air and Meadows of heaven finally was something I had longed for.
And you're welcome, and thanks for thinking we are the best;=)

Paweł from Poland:
To Tuomas:

1)How do you imagine yourself in the next twenty years?
2)Is there any dream that you especially want to come true?

Band/Crew/Management:
1)
I never look too far into the future, all I need to know or want is here and now. I hope I'll still be alive, look like an old Walt Whitman, and that life would taste as sweet as it does at the moment.

2)
Well, right now I wish that the upcoming album would end up being like I have imagined it to be during the past 3 years. I just finished with the last song yesterday, such exciting times!

Bruce from Brasil:
To Marco:
If, for any reason, you had to pick between vocals and playing bass, which would be? Why?

Band/Crew/Management:
This is really a hard one because I define myself so much by both singing and playing. I'm just happy to have both. If something happened to my voice or my fingers, I'd still be lucky to have the other to fall back on. If something happened to both, I don't know if I could survive.

Stefan from Romania:
To Emppu: What kinds of books do you read? You told someone you read books to relax...what is ,let's say, the book that impressed you most?

Band/Crew/Management:
Yeah, on tour you'll have a lot of time on your hands, sitting in the plane or tour bus, and reading gives you some "private" time. There's always a lot of people buzzing around, so it's an easy way to get some privacy for a while. I pretty much read all kinds of books, currently mostly historical stuff that's based on actual fact. While I was younger, I never read anything. I don't think I read one single book while in high school. I had to start reading, because the battery in my Game Boy always died on me during the long flights. :D
Biggest impression - Hmmm, there are so many great books. It's hard to pick just one.

Junia from .:
To Anette:

Which place/country you've been on tour that you most liked? in aspects like culture, climate, people, natural landscapes..:)

Band/Crew/Management:
Oh, there have been many;=) But I did love Japan a lot. So nice people and I felt really safe walking around there all by myself. I also love japanese food so it suited me fine. Then seeing Australia was amazing and a dream came true. I also love the US just because it is so totally different from Sweden. It's just so big and people are much more open and talkative there than in my country. And to be able to have a country with so many different sides and people is just amazing;=)

April Rey from Riverside, CA USA:
Anette,
I love your voice. When you are on tour what is one of your favorite ways to be selfish, and have some personal time?
Thanks for taking my question.
Hope to see you soon in the USA

Band/Crew/Management:
Hi! Well, I love to go out if its nice weather, seeing the city we're in and enjoy a coffee in some nice place. If I cant go out, I read a nice book and just watch some dvd-boxes. And I also hope to see you soon in US too;=)

Bram from Belgium:
To Jukka:

What is it according to you that makes nightwish so popular all over the world? What are your dreams for the future with the band? Btw: what's your favourite candy?

Band/Crew/Management:
Good songs and utmost honesty in everything to do with music. Those are the strengths of Nighwish, at least that's how I'd like to see it. I have no big dreams left for future, because my original dreams have been surpassed many times already. I just hope that Nightwish is still around in ten year's time and that we still get our kicks making music.

I don't really eat candy, but if I have to pick something, I'd say chocolate.

.... from Lappeenranta:
To Anette:
I read from a teletext that you're getting another child. Congratulations!

Do you think this is going to have any affect to the next Nightwish tour in couple of years?

Band/Crew/Management:
Hi! Thanks for the congratulations;=)
No, I dont think it will influence the coming tours. If we all could manage the last huge tour even if we are three persons that have kids, I am sure that we can make the next one working too. Its all about planning and making everyone feel ok with the schedule and I know King Foo and me and the guys can make that happen.

Amy from United Kingdom:
Question for the pyro guys;
Before going on tour, do you sit down with the band members and discuss what they want for the pyro or do you choose what's best that goes with the song? =)

Band/Crew/Management:
Yes. Usually Tuomas will give me specs where he wants effects and after that i will make plans and then we see what we can do. It is quite common that whole thing will grow up and even change during tour:)

Sam from UK:
To Tuomas,

It's been a while since the dark days of Century Child. How do you think you have changed as a person since then? Are things a lot more brighter now?

Band/Crew/Management:
I wish I have changed in some matters, and I wish I haven`t changed in many matters. Dark Passion Play was made during the darkest days, even worse than Century Child, but things have always been well, sometimes the Darkness and Its boogeymen just veil the Good behind.

Desi from Missouri, USA:
To Marco:

What made you decide to be involved with Kuorosota this year? Even though I am in the US, I have caught all of your choir's performances on the internet! It's very good!

Band/Crew/Management:
The reward going to the charity and not to my own pocket. The challenge of doing something I've never done before. And the possibility of gathering a bunch of really crazy people and having a lot of fun together.

Doug Moore from San Diego, CA, USA:
Management,

I read in an interview from late 2009 that Nightwish is intending to do another North American tour during 2010. Any info on that?

Band/Crew/Management:
Heh, there are certainly no tours in 2010, but hopefully in 2011-2012.

Renan Pinelli from Sí£o Paulo, Brasil:
To Jukka:
Have you ever suffered any kind of prejudice for being vegeterian? (I do hope you're still vegetarian :)

Band/Crew/Management:
I've gotten off pretty easy. Of course there's always bound to be people who think that vegetarian food means just raw carrots and broccoli, but fortunately the attitudes have improved, and nowadays it's pretty easy to get proper veggie food all over the world. I don't get so many puzzled looks these days as I did when I started it years ago. It seems that people can change :D

Haubi from Germany:
Hi Jukka
Did you ever hit youre face with a drumstick on stage ?
Sometimes it happens to me ;)

Band/Crew/Management:
It happens all the time. Nothing makes you feel quite so stupid as when you gloriously hit yourself in the face while playing something really snazzy with the spotlight turned on you. I've hit myself a black eye and countless bumps on the head, split my lip, bloodied my nose, torn out my earring and nose piercing... Everything imaginable has happened. You just have to bow your head for awhile, silently curse your own stupidity and clumsiness and swallow your pride (along with the blood from the split lip) :D

Katie from Pennsylvania, US:
Jukka,
exactly what series of cymbals do you use and why the hell can't I find you on Paiste's website?

Band/Crew/Management:
My set up is a mix of several different series: 2002 Wild Crash, Rude China, Signature Sound Edge Hihat, etc. From time to time I change some cymbals, so I can't actually remember current set up exactly.

For Paiste website, check here: http://paiste.com/e/artistslist.php?menuid=30&keywords=nevalainen&find=1&button=Search

Kiipparisti&Fani from Helsinki:
To Tuomas:

Do you ever wonder how the concept you`ve created has taken over the whole world? I read your biography, such an interesting story.

Band/Crew/Management:
I wonder about it every day, feeling extremely humble and a bit proud about it all at the same time. It`s been such an incredible journey to find one`s place in the universe, and to have a chance to do something I love above all.

Kalem McMahon from United Kingdom:
Question for the pyro guys
Based on your role I'm sure you love fire and explosions! Is there anything really crazy you've wanted or suggested to do but just couldn't for some reason, and if so, what?

Band/Crew/Management:
Yep. We love pyros! All our suggestions have passed the band and i have to tell that most of them looks pretty nice.

Black Orchid from Deutschland:
Emppu: What would you do if there was no beer left in the world and I had the last bottle?

Band/Crew/Management:
Hmm.. i guess I would have to start to bargain with you. 5eur?

juan jose sierra from medellin colombia:
To Emppu:
hi.
which was your first guitar and at what age did you get it?

Band/Crew/Management:
My first guitar was an acoustic Landola I stole from my brother. It still hangs on my wall, actually, and I always have to hide it when my brother comes to visit me. I think I was about 10 or 11 when I committed the crime.

Desi from Missouri, USA:
To Tuomas:

Can you give us ANY hints on this supposed "twist" you keep mentioning about the upcoming album?

Band/Crew/Management:
What`s the fun behind a secret revealed? =) I`m not trying to irritate anyone but we still need lots of time to get the whole thing together.

Hietala Boy from Brazil:
To Marco:
How did you like Brazilian beer and crowd?
PS.: We made some kind of poll for "bassist of our dreams" and you won!

Band/Crew/Management:
I loved the crowd and I love beer universally! Thank you verrrry much!

Joel G. from USA:
To Anybody Who Knows the Answer

Who was your album cover artist for Dark Passion Play and what medium did he/she use to create it? (acrylic, oil, or digital)

Band/Crew/Management:
The artwork for the Dark Passion Play was created by Janne and Gina Pitkí¤nen. All work was created digitally using photoshop and some 3D software.
Islander and Cadence was done by Gina
Master Passion Greed and Poet and Pendulum was created by both.
The cover and the rest of the images was done by Janne.
This excludes the photos which were taken by Ville Juurikkala :-)

Miso from Illinois:
To Marco:
You've stated you're a video game lover. What would be your favorite game?
Thanks for your time. You're quite possibly the best (male) singer I've ever heard.

Band/Crew/Management:
Possibly Planescape Torment. An RPG in a same vein as the Baldur's Gate series, but the world was a whole lot weirder.

Thank you!

Mikko from Kuopio:
Can we expect a soloalbum from Marco Hietala anytime? It would be great to have a whole album full of songs where the singer would be only Hietala.

Band/Crew/Management:
Well... I've had this continuing work in progress over ten years now. The idea would be to have a distinct world of colliding musical elements, and the lyrics for the whole thing would be in finnish and english both. Like I said: Over ten years in progress. Might happen sooner, later or never

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #340 en: Abril 21, 2010, 07:46:04 pm »
Jukka cumple hoy 32 años!!!!!!
FELICIDADES!!!!! :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #341 en: Abril 23, 2010, 11:02:26 pm »
Nightwish han sido nominados por la revista alemana Metal Hammer para la segunda edición de los Metal Hammer Awards. La banda está nominada en las categorí­as Mejor Banda Internacional y Mejor Actuación en Vivo.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #342 en: Abril 28, 2010, 10:26:01 pm »
Anette está colaborando co Martjin (Within Temptation)

Project
Hi all;=)

I hope you have a great day like I have had;=)

Tonight I am going to the studio again for the project I am working on. This is a project with two songwriters, Fredrik Bergh (Street talk, Bloodbound) and Martijn Spierenburg (Within Temptation). Great guys and songwriters and its an honour for me to record their songs;=)

What we will do with this project I will tell you more about as soon as I can of course;=)

The song I am doing at the moment is really fun to sing and tonight I will do the harmonies for it.

Enjoy the evening

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #343 en: Abril 29, 2010, 02:27:18 pm »
La historia de TARJA Y TUOMAS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1UCIduONE0

Video con fotos de Tuomas de pekeño :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODBp3zp_TcA&feature=fvw

Serena

• Moderador