INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Nightwish  (Leído 359458 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Nightwish
« Respuesta #630 en: Octubre 03, 2012, 11:19:49 pm »
Mas detalles!

Unas supuestas declaraciones de Floor en una radio holandesa donde supuestamente habia hablado sobre el despido de Anette, ella aparentemente habla que el despido de Anette iba a ser despuíés del concierto y presentación de la pelicula en el Hartwall.

http://omroep.vara.nl/media/187096

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #631 en: Octubre 03, 2012, 11:26:25 pm »
Nueva cantante de Nightwish: Este es un sueño hecho realidad

Nightwish ha contratado como cantante para continuar con la gira, a la Holandesa Floor Jansen, quiíén recoce en una esntrevista en una estación de radio Holadíésa el cumplimiento de sus sueños.

Jansen dijo en una entrevista para 3FM que habí­a recibido un mensaje de texto, el sábado en el que se le preguntó lo rápido que podí­a llegar a los EE.UU.

- Hice las valijas lo más rápido posible, y reservíé el vuelo. Y empecíé a practicar como loca, dice Jansen en la entrevista radial.

Tambiíén dice que habí­a hablado con la banda en noviembre o diciembre, por la colaboración con ellos en el pasado. Es por esto que tambiíén que en cierta medida ya estaba capacitada.

- Pero fue apresurado. Antes tuve un par de dí­as para prácticar, ahora sólo un entrenamiento de dos horas, y luego estaba en el escenario.

Jansen dice que en el primer show estaba muy nerviosa, pero por suerte, el público le dio una bienvenida positiva.

- El en público habí­a pancartas que tení­an mi nombre, estaban entusiasmados.

Jansen menciona un futuro próximo, incluyendo un show en Helsinki, incluido en la publicación de la pelí­cula de Nightwish.

- Va a ser un gran espectáculo.

Despuíés de Finlandia, el viaje continúa en Amíérica del Sur, Australia y Nueva Zelanda.

Jansen dijo en una entrevista que íél habí­a seguido a los miembros de la banda durante cuatro años.

- Los chicos están muy relajados, y lo único "malo" en ellos es que son finlandeses. Cuando hablan, yo no entiendo nada. Pero me parece algo muy especial, dice Jansen, y describe la situación como el cumplimiento de sus sueños.

Cuando se le pregunta sobre su eventual papel en el nuevo álbum, Jansen dice que la banda no ha hablado todaví­a de quíé harán en el futuro.

- Ahora sólo voy a disfrutar de este momento."

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #632 en: Octubre 03, 2012, 11:31:47 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #633 en: Octubre 03, 2012, 11:53:21 pm »
En el FB de Troy

Part 5: "Keep Calm and Carry On...."

Oh yes indeedy.
These were the famous words written on "morale boosting" posters by the British government at the beginning of WW2. Now, I am not for one moment suggesting that the first half of our US tour has been like the outbreak of the war, but those words are pretty bloody pertinent!
Oh how we love touring the states. It's trite to say that the fans here are so brilliant ( they are of course) because the fans are brilliant EVERYWHERE. But they have been particularly lovely to us; especially in light of the recent explosive events.
Yes, a split with the singer Anette occurred but it was really, really for the best. Believe me.
The joy of this adventure was being wrecked and everyone was feeling very insecure... It was seriously interfering with our tasting sessions of the fine wines from the Napa Valley. Outrageous!
I mean, we never could have predicted that myself and Tuomas would find ourselves on stage, alone, asking an audience of over 1,600 in Denver to vote by a show of hands on whether the band should perform or not. Touchingly we were met by a sea of upraised hands; beautiful but how surreal...
Anyway, we have fully embraced the slogan from that heroic old poster, and we are all feeling a squillion times better. Our replacement singer Floor is simply majestic and we are having fearless fun. And on evidence of the ecstatic response to the last two shows, the fans seem to understand that this "vehicle of spirit" cannot be derailed so easily....

Onward!!!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #634 en: Octubre 04, 2012, 04:38:31 pm »
Floor en su blog

Dear reader,

I am writing to you sitting here in the tour bus with Nightwish! We are heading to San Fransisco. The sun is shining bright here and the scenery is beautiful. I am trying to find words to describe how I feel but it’s impossible to really cover it. I am on a high!

What do you do when Nightwish asks you to join them on tour? Stay calm and say, well OK….? Or does your heart start beating twice as fast instantly, hands start to sweat and your mouth is unwilling to pronounce words like “that sounds amazing”. I guess I don’t need to tell what happened to me J

The time to prepare was scarily short…I packed my bags and left and printed the lyrics into my head all the way over from Amsterdam to America. 15 hours of airplane later I arrived with a jetlag, a full head and the most happy feeling ever. The next day I jumped on board on this bus and the adventure truly began. I was welcomed into the group as an old friend and I felt great instantly. It is now 10 years ago I joined Nighwish on tour with After Forever as their support act. We stayed in touch ever since and that made the whole situation so much easier and smooth.

The day of the first show we also did a long soundcheck to rehearse the songs. That was the only possibility… You cannot imagine how nervous I was before that first show started!!! Next to nerves my voice was battered by a cold due to all the travels, lack of sleep and airco’s.

The intro started…..I ran on stage….and all nerves were gone! The music and the guys took me in and so did the audience. What an experience! The excitement lasted the entire show, and way after. When I went to my tour bus bed that night I still had a smile on my face. I felt so happy and satisfied I fell asleep instantly.

The next morning I woke up, ahum afternoon….in Portland. Show number 2 was there already. So were the first online reactions and the massive amount of press that responded to the news. You must be living under a stone if the news didn’t reach you yet J I even did an interview with the Dutch radio, standing outside the venue in my stage outfit. With a 9 hour time difference…

My cold got worse and the doctor had to give me some power supplies to help me. Thank goodness for that, they helped instantly and the second show was an amazing blast. The Crystal Hall in Portland is a beautiful venue and the atmosphere extraordinary! Again the audience welcomed me warmly! I am so grateful!!!

Today we’ll play in San Fransisco (see the pic)! I always wanted to see this city so I hope there is some time (and energy) left for this! I will keep writing to you. And for those who came to the show: thank you for your support!!!

Love,

Floor

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #635 en: Octubre 04, 2012, 04:43:36 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #636 en: Octubre 04, 2012, 05:18:13 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #637 en: Octubre 04, 2012, 05:25:26 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #638 en: Octubre 04, 2012, 05:31:32 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #639 en: Octubre 04, 2012, 05:37:01 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #640 en: Octubre 04, 2012, 08:17:12 pm »
Entrevista

New NIGHTWISH touring singer  Floor Jansen has revealed that she was originally asked to join the band for their upcoming dates in November, December and January but that plans changed over the weekend following the sudden departure of Anette Olzon in the middle of the group’s North American tour.

During an October 2 interview with the “Giel Beelen” show on the Dutch radio station 3FM, Floor said, “Saturday morning [September 29] I got a text message saying, ‘How fast can you come to the USA?’ So I packed everything as quickly as I could and booked a ticket for the first plane and practiced the songs. They had already previously asked me to join them on the road for the dates in November, December and January, [so] I had been preparing for it a little bit for only one week. And since those plans changed [over the weekend], I ended up only having a few days to get ready and a rehearsal of two hours with [the songs'] lyrics in front of me.”

Jansen, who called the opportunity to sing for NIGHTWISH a “dream come true,” also confirmed that she will be on the road with the band through the end of January.

Asked if fans can also expect to hear her on NIGHTWISH‘s next studio album, Floor said, “There has been no discussion about that at this point. Right now, the plans is just for me to be a temporary replacement for Anette. All is I know is that it is really an awesome opportunity for me and I’m going to enjoy every minute of it and we’ll see what the future brings.”

In announcing the sudden singer switch on Monday (October 1), NIGHTWISH said, “In recent times it has become increasingly obvious that the direction and the needs of the band were in conflict, and this has led to a division from which we cannot recover.”

They added, “We are all strongly committed to this journey, this vehicle of spirit, and we are sure that this will lead to a brighter future for everyone.

“We forever remain excited about the adventures to come, and we are extremely proud of the two beautiful albums and the wonderful shows we shared together.”

Olzon joined NIGHTWISH in 2007 as the replacement for Tarja Turunen after the latter was fired in 2005.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #641 en: Octubre 04, 2012, 08:18:55 pm »
Dark Chest Of Wonders @ San Francisco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVKO1JwlKf0&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #642 en: Octubre 05, 2012, 09:10:35 pm »