INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 342334 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #285 en: Septiembre 11, 2009, 10:25:11 pm »
Banda de la gira Final Storm Tour 2009
Nos complace anunciar a la banda que acompañará a Tarja en esta gira:

Tarja Turunen Voz
Mike Terrana Baterí­a (Masterplan, Savage Circus, ex Rage, ex Malmsteen)
Christian Kretschmar Teclados (Schiller)
Oliver Holzwarth Bajo (Blind Guardian, ex Sieges Even)
Alex Scholpp Guitarra (ex Farmer Boys)
Max Lilja Cello (Hevein, ex Apocalyptica)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #286 en: Septiembre 14, 2009, 11:00:18 pm »
Last weeks full of work and fun are happily over and I can relax a bit and enjoy the days before the “Final Storm Tour” is starting.

I have done some new Xmas recordings and filmed a video spot for it. I was very happy to perform in a Swedish Gala concert and my own Mí¤ntyharju classical concert.

Everything went as expected or better!

The Christmas album, produced by Finnish famous Olli Ahvenlahti, is a charity project for missionary workers in Finland and it is going to be released in the beginning of November in Finland. I recorded 3 songs for the album and it was fun. Singing Xmas songs during summer time, was once again weird, but this time the studio was not prepared with Santa Claus pictures on the walls and I still managed without them 

The Swedish Gala concert was a funny and at the same time beautiful experience. It was broadcasted live so the rehearsals and preparations were intense. I needed to sing for the first time the song Myrskyluodon Maija; a song that every Finnish person knows. I hope I did honour it with my performance. I also performed The Reign, a song that I particularly love from my fist album. It was very touching to hear the great orchestra performing it. I am sure that I will do more concerts with orchestra in the near future.

I was just very delighted to receive an invitation for this important gala.

Mí¤ntyharju concert went very fine as well and it was nice to see friends coming from really far to the amazingly beautiful church of Mí¤ntyharju. I was very satisfied with the concert program and with the fact that I could perform some of my own compositions for the Finnish audience for the first time. People seemed to enjoy them. The hard work ended with success 

I have been also busy writing new songs for my forthcoming album. This time with Johnny Andrews. We wrote a song few months ago when I was in L.A. and now we did it again in Finland.

The biggest difference with MWS probably is that at that time, we recorded all the songs that I was happy with. And we had no leftovers! Everything went into the album, one way of another. But now, the feeling is a bit different. Having so much material to choose from is making things difficult… Is a new and nice challenge. Is quite hard to leave songs out of the album as all the songs have a special meaning to me.

While getting ready for a new tour, my thoughts are in the new album.

I want to thank everybody for the beautiful wishes, presents and surprises on my birthday. Many of you left regards in this blog or in the official forum in all the languages in my web page. I also received many lovely presents and saw lots of funny videos in you tube, so I am a very lucky girl to have such a great people like you supporting me on my journey in music and life.

And for all those that guess if I am really receiving the videos, presents and letters; yes I am. Even though the amount of them makes it barely impossible to answer you in person, be sure that I really enjoy them a lot.

Thank you all again! It is amazing to feel the love of you.

See you very soon in the last tour in Europe.

Rock!

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #287 en: Septiembre 18, 2009, 11:13:32 pm »
Paquetes VIP: última chance!
La última oportunidad de obtener el único Paquete VIP del Final Storm Tour está a punto de concluir!
Si estás interesado en pasar un maravilloso momento con Tarja en Londres, no te pierdas la gran posibilidad de navegar a travíés del Támesis en un crucero exclusivo y de disfrutar un delicioso almuerzo en su compañí­a. Los Paquetes VIP son muy limitados.
Por favor, escribe a recepnems(at)ciudad.com.ar para más información.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #288 en: Septiembre 20, 2009, 10:42:34 pm »
Setlist de la gira!!

1.Enough
2.My Little Phoenix 
3.She Is My Sin (Nightwish cover) 
4.The Seer Play
5.Minor Heaven 
6.I Walk Alone 
7.Ciaran's Well Solo
8.Ciaran's Well
9.Tired Of Being Alone
10.Lost Northern Star 
11.Poison (Alice Cooper cover)
12.Wisdom/Boy/Divide/Calling 
13.If You Believe
14.Nemo (Nightwish cover)
15.Sing For Me
16.Deep Silent Complete (Nightwish cover)
17.Die Alive 

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #289 en: Septiembre 20, 2009, 10:57:42 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #290 en: Septiembre 20, 2009, 11:01:59 pm »
Un traje nuevo!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #291 en: Septiembre 24, 2009, 11:30:24 pm »
Boy and the Ghost  Berlin (23-09-2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ1Xv8mIAFs

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #292 en: Septiembre 24, 2009, 11:34:29 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #293 en: Septiembre 27, 2009, 10:50:55 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #294 en: Septiembre 28, 2009, 11:30:47 pm »
El chico que vió a Tarja por equivocación y sin pagar!!!

Bueno, anoche me pasó una cosa graciosa.

Resulta que un buen amigo tocaba en l'Hospitalet a eso de la 23:00, en la sala Salamandra.
Yo cogí­ junto a otro amiguete y nos fuimos para allá para verlos un rato...
El caso es que ibamos justitos de tiempo, pero llegamos a eso de las 23:20... nada raro hasta ahora.

Llegamos a la puerta y el segurata nos deja entrar sin problemas (quíé raro, si la entrada valí­a 10 euros!!).

Una vez en el vestí­bulo escucho la música del grupo que estaba tocando y le comento a mi amiguete: -coño, esto que suena es Nightwish!!!-

¿mi colega (o alguno de los dos grupos que tocaban con ellos) haciendo covers de Nightwish y además sonando bien?

Abro la puerta y, cual fue mi sorpresa y posterior pregunta. -¿quíé? ¿la misma Tarja tocando o teloneando a mis colegas? ¿quíé pasa aquí­?-

La sala petada de gente y todo el mundo cantando, Tarja hablando en castellano y acomentiendo otro tema con Terrana a la baterí­a....

La cara que tení­a yo de no saber quíé coño pasaba era para haberla grabado...!!!

El caso es que me fui al guardarropa y pregunto: -¿hay más conciertos despuíés de íéste?-

-No- me responde la chica
-¿hay más Salamandras?- pregunto yo
-Sí­, saliendo a mano izquierda, a doscientos metros, está Salamandra 2, esto es Salamandra 1

Una vez resuelto el misterio y visto uno de los bises, nos fuimos corriendo a ver a mi colega que aún no habí­an empezado a tocar...

por cierto, muy buen concierto... el de mi colega.... el de Tarja, lo poco que ví­, tambiíén estuvo bien!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #295 en: Septiembre 29, 2009, 10:44:41 pm »
The long distance between Berlin and Barcelona is getting shorter as the road takes us further, closer to Spain. Is the best chance I have to write a new post.

I am the only girl again on the road with the guys, but the group of people are having fun together and it looks like this tour is going to be nice ending for My Winter Storm album.

Shows have gone really well so far. Is very encouraging to realise that nearly two years after My Winter Storm was released, more people is reaching us in our shows now than ever before 

IThe band sounds tighter than ever before. Christian and the new crewmembers are doing a great job and all of us are enjoining the results of our efforts. I am very positive that this feeling will continue until the end of this long tour. It is for sure the most challenging and roughest one for me so far on my solo career, but I am really working hard to get all the good things out of it and to cherish the moment.

I want to thank the people at the Elf Fantasy Fair for the great experience and memory. I have to say that everybody from our band and technicians were having fun at that festival, taking millions of photos and having good time with the visitors of the festival. People have put so much effort in making this beautiful event happen. I wish the festival would continue making people happy for centuries!

After the nice beginning for the tour, we visited Bremen, Hanover and Berlin. Germany and Germans showed me their love and support in a magnificent way. Oh man, these shows were all great. We took the chance to perform a quiet, acoustic set in the middle of the audience, like we did already in my hometown Buenos Aires earlier this year. It worked out very well and people seemed to be pretty surprised about it. After doing so in Bremen, every one of us felt that we have to try to do this in every venue when possible, since it was very nice to see people’s reaction towards us. Happy, smiling faces…
 have met many people that have seen my show for the first time. It is very awarding and refreshing to hear and see people excited about my work.

The rehearsal days in Germany seem now long gone. Everything went very fine

onight: hola Barcelona

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #296 en: Septiembre 29, 2009, 10:53:44 pm »
Deep Silent Complete @ Madrid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RfDxYJo4II

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #297 en: Septiembre 30, 2009, 04:30:28 pm »
Si es q Deep silent está hecha a webo para ella.. :023:
siempre tuve curiosidad por saber como sonarí­a en directo tired of being alone pero ya veo q tb la clava..grandisima esta mujer  :014:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #298 en: Septiembre 30, 2009, 11:52:13 pm »
Creo que no cantaba así­ dede la era Wishmaster!
Está genial!!
« Última modificación: Septiembre 30, 2009, 11:53:23 pm por Serena »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #299 en: Octubre 02, 2009, 11:09:29 pm »
We have been on the road two weeks already. Still many shows ahead and many new places to visit.  I must say that I am really enjoining this tour very much.

Spain was a wonderful experience for all of us. We got to spend a great time in Barcelona the day before the show and relax under the Spanish sun.

I, of course, made some shoe shopping as well 

The amount of tourists was incredible in Barcelona as the city was having celebrations. Many bands playing in the streets. It was very cool with music everywhere.

My show went well and everybody got really excited about the reception of Spanish people. The venue has been recently renewed, beautiful and having great acoustics. The following night we travelled to Madrid.

I haven’t been performing in the capital Madrid in a very long time, so I was very thrilled by this opportunity.

It was only very sad that for security reasons, the responsible of the venue in Madrid, didn’t allow us to perform our acoustic set among the audience 

We were forced to play it from the stage as we have done earlier. There was nothing we could do about it; the decision was not in our hands. I hope the people in Madrid enjoyed my show anyway despite of this. Muchas gracias por “Olíé, olíé, olíéíéíé…” 

After Spain the long travel to Pratteln was nicely interrupted by a beach break in France.

didn’t take us too long to recharge our batteries, as there was something good to expect from Switzerland.

The venue Z7 was crowded again!!!!! And we were playing there just 3 months ago! I am so happy. The feeling of being on stage in front of such supporting audience made me very proud of us. We have gone a long road with this group of people already, but there are even better moments to come, I am sure. Thank you all for keeping the music alive, as I like to say.

Last time I was performing in Ludwigsburg Rockfabrik was in 1999. That makes 10 years!!! The time flies!

was so excited to be back in there with my own show. The place was packed and the reception was amazing. It was fantastic to receive such a warm welcome from Ludwigsburg.

Regards from Augsburg.