INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 341874 veces)

_V_

• Visitante
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #315 en: Noviembre 12, 2009, 09:16:51 pm »
Tarja Turunen @ Strada (In For A Kill)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2cILNwCdI&feature=related

Tarja Interview in a finnisch TV-show. And her Halloween concert - with the song "In for a kill"

(Usuario TarjaSenpai en youtube)
So finally I've got the translation for you:

Journalist: Tarja has a talent for singing. Does it mean her mening of life is singing?... Can it really be that simple?
Tarja: Hey
J: Hi. there we are prepairing.
Tarja: Yeah,there we are.
J: you're a very good looking madame now
Tarja: not yet! (I think this is what she said nect in that animation voice) Too much powder on the tip of my nose!
J: What is the feeling now,well an hour before..
Tarja: amazing, really nice. Of course it's like that,you think about all the lyrics, go through them, and two world premiere songs is quite crazy!
J: How about spiritual preparing?
Tarja: it's important,very important. Finding that phycological balance nad calmness. It's a part of the whole thing on stage.
J: your conditions have changed since beginning your solo career.
Tarja: YES
J: How has your life changed?
Tarja: very much! I'm really happy today, I can decide what to do and with what people I work.
J: you said that you don't remeber some of the time with Nightwish, because of the horrible rhythm sometimes back then
Tarja: yeah, it was crazy. Sometimes I walk into the room (pre stage) and they say I've been here year 2002 and I go "Can't be true, I don't remember a thing!" It was horrible. It's dangerous to go with a flow automatically like that, many people has been through that. There are some dark moments.
J: if we'll talk about the meaning of lige. Is singing yours? You indeed have the talent to sing.
Tarja: a few days ago here in Tampere when performing, after that one woman came and said to me "Listen,Tarja,you're this singing angel!" (Laughing) It was an amazing comment from her about how she sees it. Well, some people have said the same. Somehow the meaning of the words just goes to people with singing, when the singing is true (not fake) and you feel the singer on the spiritual level. Cause singing is the work of the soul,before all, it's just that, soul work.
J: I probably should leave you to calm down before..
Tarja: Okay, I'll pack my cosmetics for now..
J: I wish you a great gig. I'll be there somewhere..
Tarja: and scream loud! It's Halloween concert. =)
J: OHO.

(continues after the singing)
J: oh, clicking of the heels is heard. Oh,thank you, It was fantastic.
Tarja: Yeee (kissing)
J: What's the feeling now?
Tarja: well, it's just over 2 seconds ago, so it's hard to say yet. The orcestra played amazingly. This is probably the only thing that I'm good at,I'm conciously know that and I enjoy it sooo much!
J: this heavy music requres all these dark clothes and gothic theme. Well, what is your relationship with death?
Tarja: no,no death. I'm definitely not afraid. On the contrary. Someday it will come, it's coming, and then we'll see where we are after that. Then we'll be looking from somewhere there, above. =)
J: where would you look from then?
Tarja: I'll be some spiritual creature. I'll jump at someone, in someone. At some other singer in future. =)
Tarja: I hope to live a long life and be healthy. I've written a lot of song to the upcoming album too "If I die tomorrow,I'll die alive". Meaning I've lived this life FULLY, and this is the only method, 'cause you never know when it is gonna the Death..
J: You have a great love you're talking about. The relationship is so importatnt to you. It feels sometimes that there wouldnt be any Tarja Turunen without Marcelo. What does the relationship means to you?
Tarja: well, it's ABC of feeling good (like mentally), when your parthner is also your good friend, work partner and lover. Well, there's a package that many people wonder how does it all work? But in our relationship it just does! It's great happiness. Hell, I had to go for that man far away to find him! (laughing)

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #316 en: Noviembre 12, 2009, 09:41:59 pm »
TARJA TURUNEN: Three New Finnish Christmas Songs Posted Online
Three songs sang by Tarja Turunen for a Finnish Christmas album, produced by Olli Ahvenlahti, "Maailman Kauneimmat Joululaulut" ("The Worlds Most Beautiful Christmas Songs")
According to Turunen, this is "a charity project for missionary workers in Finland.

Tarja Turunen performing 'Heinillí¤ Hí¤rkien' on 'Maailman Kauneimmat Joululaulut' (='World's Most Beaufitul Christmas Carols') charity album. The album has new versions of traditional Finnish carol's with Olli Ahvenlahti's acoustic orchestra and the Cantores Minores-choir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiWJZVN3SqI

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #317 en: Noviembre 12, 2009, 09:43:02 pm »
Tarja Turunen performing 'Maa On Niin Kaunis'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p29Df17SOo

Tarja Turunen and Veeti Kallio performing 'Arkihuolesi Kaikki Heití¤'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BesbOXTW0w

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #318 en: Noviembre 21, 2009, 05:12:33 pm »
Ensayos (cámara oculta) Fortaleza/CE - Brazil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzvBb9UBtzg&NR=1

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #319 en: Noviembre 21, 2009, 05:14:16 pm »
2 fanmade videos q vi en youtube y q me han parecido buenos  :023:

Tarja Turunen's Best Songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke7rSUuHtN4&feature=fvw

Best of Tarja Turunen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O-R-T1KTpA&feature=fvw

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #320 en: Noviembre 27, 2009, 02:32:20 pm »
Tired of being alone. Pardubice 16.10.2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHZP86KUi3g&feature=related

Q grande :014:

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
« Respuesta #321 en: Noviembre 27, 2009, 10:15:41 pm »
Muy bonita!!
:008: :008: :008:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #322 en: Noviembre 27, 2009, 10:34:12 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #323 en: Noviembre 27, 2009, 10:38:23 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #324 en: Noviembre 28, 2009, 10:45:37 pm »
El álbum de las más hermosas canciones de Navidad, con interpretaciones de las estrellas finesas:
Las estrellas finesas más brillantes interpretan canciones de Navidad en ”Most beautiful Christmas songs”, un álbum que será lanzado el 18.11 solo en Finlandia. Los artistas son Tarja Turunen, Jari Sillanpí¤í¤, Irina, Veeti Kallio, Maria Lund y Mikko Kuustonen, e interpretan canciones tradicionales de Navidad como nuevas versiones con la orquesta acústica de Olli Ahvenlahti y el acompañamiento coral de Cantores Minores.
"Most beautiful Christmas songs” es una colaboración entre Universal Music y la Misión Evangíélica Luterana Finesa, una institución de ciento cincuenta años, que inició un evento llamado "The most beautiful Christmas songs" en parroquias finesas en 1973. Estos eventos han tenido un gran íéxito en Finlandia a travíés de los años. En medio del trají­n de la Navidad, más de un millón de fineses acuden a estos recitales para cantar y buscar paz y silencio desde el Advenimiento hasta la Navidad.
Parte de la ganancia obtenida por el álbum será destinada a la recaudación de fondos de Navidad de la Misión Evangíélica Luterana Finesa, que este año brinda apoyo económico a niñas y mujeres para su educación en Nepal. La educación de las mujeres es una de las mejores opciones para luchar contra la pobreza en Nepal.
El concierto “Most beautiful Christmas songs” se realizará el Viernes 11 de Diciembre en la iglesia Kallio en Helsinki. Veeti Kallio, Tarja Turunen, Jari Sillanpí¤í¤ y Mikko Kuustonen interpretarán las canciones junto con la orquesta acústica de Olli Ahvenlahti y el acompañamiento coral de Cantores Minores.

El conciero sera televisado por TV2, el 25.12.
Most beautiful Christmas songs:
1. Maria Lund: Hiljaa, hiljaa
2. Jari Sillanpí¤í¤: Jouluyí¶, juhlayí¶
3. Irina: Sydí¤meeni joulun teen
4. Veeti Kallio: Kuului laulu enkelten
5. Tarja Turunen: Maa on niin kaunis
6. Mikko Kuustonen: En etsi valtaa loistoa
7. Maria Lund & Jari Sillanpí¤í¤: Sylvian joululaulu
8. Irina: Varpunen jouluaamuna
9. Mikko Kuustonen: Joulun rauhaa
10. Tarja Turunen & Veeti Kallio: Arkihuolesi kaikki heití¤
11. Maria Lund: Kun maas on hanki
12. Jari Sillanpí¤í¤: Marian poika
13. Tarja Turunen: Heinillí¤ hí¤rkien
14. Veeti Kallio: On hanget korkeat
15. Irina & Mikko Kuustonen: Hiljaisin Helsinki

Orquesta Acústica de Olli Ahvenlahti:
Olli Ahvenlahti: director, piano, órgano, campanas
Jarmo Nikku: guitarras acústicas, dobro, mandolina, shaker
Ville Herrala: contrabajo
Zarkus Poussa: baterí­a, percusión
Eva Alkula: kantele
Maria Kalaniemi: accordeón
Cantores Minores, director coral Hannu Norjanen

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #325 en: Noviembre 28, 2009, 10:46:43 pm »
El álbum ”Maailman Kauneimmat Joululaulut” estará disponible en exlusivo para Finlandia el 18 de Noviembre de 2009, a travíés de Universal Music.

La edición especial del single ”Maailman Kauneimmat Joululaulut”, que contiene las tres canciones grabadas por Tarja, estará disponible para todo el mundo a travíés del webshop oficial en forma exclusiva.
Las canciones incluidas en el single son:
Maa On Nin Kaunis
Arkihuolesi Kaikki Heití¤ duet with Veeti Kallio
Heinillí¤ Hí¤rkien

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #326 en: Diciembre 01, 2009, 11:07:06 pm »
Los padres de Tarja y su hermano!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #327 en: Diciembre 16, 2009, 11:05:55 pm »
Candles and Christmas lights are creating a nice and warm atmosphere here, even though the temperature outside is rough -20° at the moment.

We have seen a beautiful winter sun in these last days only for few hours per day, so the darkness has faded away. It has been just wonderful to watch the sunlight in the trees covered by snow.

The Christmas tour has went really well so far and I have performed with Kalevi, Marzi and Markku already 6 successful Christmas concerts.

Has been a real pleasure to make music together with these brilliant and supportive musicians.

The churches have been so FULL! Somebody said I made history in Haapají¤rvi church few days ago, since there has never been such amount of people in their church before. The audience was sitting on the floor…unbelievable. I am honoured to be able to perform to such a wonderful audience in my home country still today.

Between my own Christmas concerts, I took part of two charity concerts in Helsinki. The last of these concerts is going to be broadcasted by YLE TV 2 on 25th of December in Finland. It was a nice evening with other Finnish artists and for our pleasure; the President Tarja Halonen delighted us with Her presence.

There is only 1 concert left to perform in Finland on this Finnish Xmas tour, but the tour won’t be over by then.

I will fly to Moscow the day after Seiní¤joki concert to perform with an orchestra another kind of Christmas concert. The program of the concert will be … different 

I am very happy to return to Russia and to feel how cold it might be there…

One more thing; on my only day off in the last weeks, I went to Petrax Studios in Hollola, Finland to record vocals for one new song.

A song that you might hear pretty soon… it’s not for my album though, but a duet for one very famous and beloved band. Just to give you a clue…

I will leave the announcement for the band to make. I love to keep secrets from you!

See you next time in Seiní¤joki!

With love, Tarja

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #328 en: Diciembre 22, 2009, 02:51:16 pm »
A Tarja se le olvida completamente la letra de Deep Silent Complete :09:
(estaba toda loca porq le acababan de dar 2 premios)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtPgOYFXJ3A&feature=related
« Última modificación: Diciembre 22, 2009, 02:51:59 pm por _V_ »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #329 en: Diciembre 22, 2009, 10:30:12 pm »
 :016: :016: :016: :016: :016: :016:
Que graciaa!!