INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 339934 veces)

_V_

• Visitante
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #165 en: Noviembre 07, 2008, 05:00:40 pm »
Following on from her debut album, "My Winter Storm" album, former NIGHTWISH singer supreme Tarja Turunen will release a new 11-track EP on December 1 via Spinefarm Records UK. Titled "The Seer" and featuring a duet with former WARLOCK frontwoman Doro Pesch, the record will come as a limited-edition digipack, and will be available in the UK only.

The full tracklisting is as follows:

01. The Seer (originally a bonus cut on the UK version of "My Winter Storm", this magnificently melodic outing has now been reworked as a duet with Doro)

02. Lost Northern Star - Lost Northern Pain Remix (A full-blooded remix of another "My Winter Storm" track delivered by the PAIN/HYPOCRISY mainman Peter Tí¤gtren. Previously available on a promo CD only.)

03. The Reign – Score Mix (alternate version of the "My Winter Storm" track)

04. Die Alive (different version of the second single/video from "My Winter Storm")

05. Boy And The Ghost (alternate mix of the "My Winter Storm" track)

06. Calling Grace (full, unedited version of the "My Winter Storm" outing)

07. Lost Northern Star - Ambience Sub Low Mix

08. Damned And Divine (live in Finland)

09. You Would Have Loved This (track from Tarja's 2006 album "Henkays Ikuisuudesta", recorded live in Finland)

10. Our Great Divide (live in Finland)

11. Ciaran's Well (live in Finland)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
« Respuesta #166 en: Noviembre 11, 2008, 01:16:41 am »
Tour was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

It is hard to think that next shows with the band will happen only in May 2009 

It is a long time to wait, but I guess the time will run fast as it has done so in the last years.

Anyway I have many activities that will keep me very busy starting right now. I will tell you about it in the next posts.

Let me tell you what happened during the last weeks of the tour.

I got a big surprise from Bulgaria. There were around 5000 people in the audience in my show in Sofia! Absolutely amazing considering it was my first time ever to visit Bulgaria! WOW. People were so kind to us there. I will never forget that spirit and feeling.

I was also very happy to visit Israel. Jerusalem was exciting and interesting. We had a good guide there with us, the local promoter who knew amazing stories and a lot about the history of Israel. You should always consider using a guide while visiting Jerusalem. There almost every stone has a story to tell. The concert was nice and people were happy to receive us there.

A couple of hours after the show the whole band and crew travelled to Eilat and spent the whole day in a yacht on the Red Sea. Many of us went to dive, some of us for the first time ever, like Mike and Oliver

It was a great great day for everybody and the best way to relax during the tour. Sun gave us a lot of new energy to keep on going with the tour. 

After Israel we travelled to Kiev and to Minsk. Both places were new for me as well and I felt that I had just enough time to see a glimpse of the beauty of these great, big cities. I received many beautiful presents and greetings from my fans in Ukraine and Belarus.

It was just great to get to know many of them personally. I hope to be able to return one day.

The same day we arrived to Moscow, I already had a pleasure to meet my Russian fans in a meet & greet.  There were people that I knew from years back, but also many new people to greet. My youngest fan was only 4 years old and she loved to sit on my lap all the time! It was so funny. I guess the concert in Moscow was again one of the best gigs on the tour. I felt really relaxed, since I saw many familiar faces in the audience.

And again, I received hundreds of beautiful flowers! It was so big pity not to be able the travel with them…well I hope the hotel staff took really good care of them.

After Moscow’s show we had the pleasure to experience Moscow’s Metro. Since the traffic in Moscow is a bit chaotic, we needed to literally run underground just not to lose our train, which was going to Samara, our next destination. All band, crew and local people in charge needed to run like crazy to reach the main train station.

It was not very fun even the smiles for the camera! In the end we made just 3’ before the departure. What is not that bad 

The train was very cosy indeed. Really nice service and comfortable beds to sleep over night. The trip took 16 hours, but everybody slept well. We woke up in the chilly Samara and had the last show in a nice venue. It was a great ending for the tour, even though everybody agreed that they would have wanted to continue still with the tour a bit longer. Everything worked so well this time, better than ever before

I am sure there will be more fun to come in the future for us all.  Thank you for you all for making this tour again to happen. I love you my winter storm!

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #167 en: Noviembre 15, 2008, 02:03:38 am »
The Seer" EP Edición Limitada, un aperitivo previo al próximo lanzamiento de la Edición Especial Extendida de dos discos de My Winter Storm.
"The Seer" Ep en Digipack y LP pronto estarán disponibles exclusivamente en UK y en la tienda oficial en linea de Tarja

http://amysutton.com/jobs/tarjav2/tarja.html

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #168 en: Noviembre 19, 2008, 11:47:31 pm »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #169 en: Noviembre 21, 2008, 06:22:09 pm »

Tarja Turunen (ex-Nightwish) just finished her European tour and yesterday she performed in a church in Kuusankoski, Finland. She will also perform in two different churches next week where she sings Christmas songs. Her previous concert held in Kuusankoski was a very good experience.

"The atmosphere was amazing and it was lovely to see people leaving the church with a smile on their faces", Tarja told to finnish Viihdeuutiset.

According to Tarja, she has a very talented group of people playing with her on these church concerts.

"I am performing with Kalevi Kiviniemi, Marzi Nyman and Markku Krohn. I love performing with them cause I know the talent they all have. We have a very nice line-up on these church concerts".

Tarja has been very busy and she hasn't been able rest much. This is also the reason why she hasn't payed much attention to Nightwish's sad incident during their tour in Brazil when their current vocalist Anette Olzon left the stage in the middle of the show. Tuomas Holopainen had commented the incident saying that Anette simply lost it cause audience was showing her their middlefinger and screaming Tarja's name.

"It is impossible for me to comment this any further since I wasn't there. I simply don't know what happened for real.", Tarja said.

How can a performer brace herself to situations like these?

"Difficult to say. Every situation is different and there is no one way to brace every situation."

People still yell your name on Nightwish shows and it seems old fans have followed you. How does this make you feel?

"First of all I never accept any aggressive behaviour towards anyone. Of course it warms my heart that there are old fans who have followed me. I have gained lots of new audience also through these church concerts. Although there were some young girls all dressed in black in the Kuusankoski church too. It felt great also!"

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #170 en: Noviembre 21, 2008, 10:58:52 pm »
My Winter Storm" re-release, including many new songs and extra features

During her matchless career Tarja succeeded in combining two seemingly incompatible styles of music: Metal and opera. She proved successfully that these two can unite magically and turn into something entirely new. Not only did the soprano create the perfect mixture, but she was also instrumental in developing a new music style, which had a major impact on the rock and metal scene.

Against this background, it is not surprising how smoothly Tarja continued her success with her first solo album "My Winter Storm", which was released in Germany on 9th November 2007 and climbed straight to number 3 in the album charts. Her first single "I Walk Alone" (released 26th October 2007) received its TV premiere at an amazingly memorable event: The final boxing match of Germany’s multiple champion Regina Halmich included Tarja presenting her brand new single to millions of enthusiastic viewers.

By now, Tarja has received a great number of sales awards for "My Winter Storm", such as a platinum award in Finland and golden awards in Hungary, Czech Republic and Russia. With her band she played more than 50 shows in 29 countries on 3 continents. Many were territories Tarja has ever played before in her career including some sold out shows and overwhelming reception in America and Eastern Europe for audiences over 5000 people.

And Tarja’s story of success continues in 2008. At the beginning of the year she was nominated for two major awards: At the Finnish "Emma Awards" – the Finnish analogue to the Oscar Awards – she was nominated for "Best Finnish Female Artist". Around the same time she was put forward to receive the German "ECHO" in the category "Most Successful Newcomer 2007", award given in previous years to artists like James Blunt, Katie Melua, Avril Lavigne, Alicia Keys and Anastacia.

Her first song co-written with the German artist "Schiller", "Tired Of Being Alone" was even prenominated for the American "Grammy Award".

And there is an opportunity of seeing Tarja live before the end of this year. She will play two exclusive Christmas concerts with Kalevi Kiviniemi, Marzi Nyman and Markku Krohn at churches in Helsinki and Tampere on 28th and 29th November.

After those concerts Tarja will give a very special guest performance: German rock legend Doro Pesch invited Tarja to play at her 25th anniversary gig in Dí¼sseldorf on December 13th.

Subsequent to this, Tarja will start recording her new studio album. To ease waiting, fans can look forward to a very special release: Tarja’s album "My Winter Storm" will be re-released on 2nd January 2009.

This double CD Extended Special Edition is packed with 32 tracks, including the CD "My Winter Storm" with the addition of the song “The Seer” in its original version. The Bonus Disc present several new tracks, remixes and live recordings.

Among them, the brand new song “Enough” and "The Seer", this time featuring a duet with German Rock Star Doro Pesch. Both tracks were mixed at Resonate Recording Studios by Toby Wright (Slayer, Korn, Kiss, Alice in Chains).

Also included the unreleased track "Wisdom Of Wind" composed by Jeff Rona and Lisa Gerrard and featuring the Beijing Philharmonic with Qingdao Symphony Orchestra recorded in China.

The 2 CD set is available as a Digipack Deluxe Edition including an exclusive poster, new album cover and enhanced booklet containing new photos. With this release, the scope of an extraordinary singer with an outstanding voice is to be revealed yet again.

A must for die hard fans, but also for those who are approaching Tarja’s music for the first time.

As an appetizer of “My Winter Storm” Special Extended Edition, a limited edition collectors item 11-track EP “The Seer” will also be released on December 1st in the UK only and available through www.tarjaturunen.com web shop.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #171 en: Noviembre 25, 2008, 11:02:04 pm »
Winter Storm Official Fan Club
Debido a los muchos pedidos que recibimos por parte de gente de todo el mundo para oficializar sus clubes de fans o por sus deseos de crear uno en sus paí­ses, Tarja decidió crear un Club de Fans Oficial Internacional.

El Club se llama Winter Storm Official Fan Club y el plan es tener Clubes de Fans separados en cada paí­s que organicen sus propias actividades. Adicionalmente, habrá una organización central que supervise y cordine todas las ramas internacionales.

Para llevar a cabo este proyecto necesitamos su ayuda. Queremos pedir a todos aquellos que tengan un Club de Fans en su paí­s o estíé pensando en crear uno que nos contacten a melanie-surma@voices-of-enchantment.com

El criterio para cada Club es el siguiente:
Un mero sitio web no es un Club de Fans. Así­ que si ya estás dirigiendo un sitio web, el área del Club de Fans debe estar claramente separada del sitio web y debe ser reconocible como un Club de Fans por tener una plataforma para la comunicación exclusiva de los miembros, tal vez un foro o un blog; algo que permita a los miembros comunicarse entre ellos, organizar encuentros, etc
Deberá tener un área de novedades donde se informará sobre noticias que conciernen al club, como encuentros, nuevos concursos, merchandising, etc.

Deberá tener un área de miembros con información como cantidad de miembros, nuevos miembros, tal vez tambiíén nombres/nicks, una foto y un corto texto introductorio sobre cada uno de los miembros.

La sección de novedades y la de miembros del Club deben ser bilingí¼es, con una versión en Inglíés disponible, además del idioma nativo, para que podamos leerlas.
Así­, si están a punto de crear un Club de Fans en sus respectivos paí­ses, por favor tengan en cuenta estos criterios desde el comienzo. Los Clubes de Fans que ya existan deberán hacer modificaciones para que su Club responda a estas normalizaciones. Cualquier adición posterior a la plataforma del Club de Fans dependerá de ustedes.

Si hay más de un Club de Fans en un paí­s, les pedimos que se pongan en contacto y fundan sus Clubs en uno.
Despuíés de reconocer el Club de Fans, habrá 6 meses de prueba antes de que oficialicemos al respectivo Club. Esto es principalmente para ver si el Club se mantiene activo y trabajando en un perí­odo largo de tiempo y tambiíén si los respectivos presidentes están realmente involucrados en lo que están haciendo.
Como se mencionó anteriormente, cada Club debe organizarse a sí­ mismo y mantenerse en funcionamiento; la organización central no hará esto por los Clubes.

En cuanto un Club se vuelve oficial, será integrado al Winter Storm Offical Fan Club y tambiíén tendrá el mismo nombre, por ejemplo ”Winter Storm Italia”, ”Winter Storm Argentina”, etc.

Los sitios web enlazados a un determinado club de fans pueden mantener sus nombres y dominios.

Queremos enfatizar que al ser un miembro de uno de los Clubes Oficiales no significa que automáticamente tendrán la oportunidad de conocer a Tarja. Sin embargo, habrá muchos puntos a favor, como merchandising especial, concursos, promoción en sus respectivos paí­ses, etc. La organización central mantendrá a los Clubes informados acerca de todas las novedades y actividades.

Si tienen alguna idea para contribuir con la organización del Club de Fans, quisiíéramos escucharla.

Besos,
Melanie

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #172 en: Noviembre 26, 2008, 11:19:25 pm »
En casa!!

thought it would be a good thing to let you know about my future plans.

I have been concentrating in the last touches of My Winter Storm Special Extended Edition.

A couple of days ago we finished the mixing of the song “Wisdom of Wind” in Helsinki with Jetro.

The song sounds really nice and relaxing now.

It still has a Chinese mood being a song specially composed by Jeff and Lisa for the Beijing Olympics Regatta. Unfortunately their invitation for me to record the song at that time came too late :( 

But I am happy that I can use the song now in my own album and to have this great opportunity to do collaboration with Lisa and Jeff.

Also today I received ambient sounds that Mel created for the song “Enough”.  I was blown away again. The man is so good in creating atmospheres and adding a touch of quality!

Is very challenging for me to do two songs that are so radically different for this special version of the album. I did enjoy a lot with both. And is a great training to start preparing the new album…

At the moment Maria is visiting us here in Kuusankoski. We were writing a song together, but also we had time to have fun with the snow. Finland received a lot of snow in the last days, so we needed to get out and enjoy a bit of it

In few days I will have two Xmas concerts in Helsinki and Tampere and immediately after I will be travelling to Sweden to meet my old composer friends. We are going to work together some days in composing new songs for the forthcoming album of mine.

After Sweden, I’ll be in Germany continuing the same work with Alex and I will visit Doro at her Anniversary concert!

When this is all over, it will be time to have finally a little rest together with my family and enjoy a lovely Christmas time.

I just happen to be very delighted of an offer I received some time ago from a Polish film company to score 3 movies!  It will be a trilogy. We are discussing about the co-operation now and I hope you’ll be able to hear the very first soundtrack of mine soon…

In the beginning of next year, I’ll be travelling around the globe finishing the songs for my new album and the pre-production should start (if everything goes fine) already in February.

So not long from now we will be having a NEW album in our hands!!!!!!!!!!!!

As done before, I’ll be sending you information how the album recordings are progressing and with whom I’ll be working this time 

By the way, the album title has been already decided and once again it is the starting point for the stories in the songs.

Anyway, you will need to wait a bit longer to hear the name 

I wish you relaxing holidays, merry Christmas and great New Year with lots of love and happiness.

Love, 

Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #173 en: Noviembre 27, 2008, 11:20:06 pm »
Concurso de Tatuajes
Nos complace anunciar a los ganadores del concurso de tatuajes. Recibirán una llamada de Tarja!
Los ganadores fueron seleccionados en el orden en el que nos contactaron:
Frances Newton
Liziane Valgoi Spinelli
Priscila de Oliveira Barbosa
George Sofos
Yerko Gerardo Perez Gonzalez
A todos, felicitaciones! Y muchí­simas gracias a todos los fans que enviaron fotografí­as de sus tatuajes. Como prometimos, sus fotografí­as serán agregadas a la sección de Tatuajes de www.tarjaturunen.com

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #174 en: Diciembre 09, 2008, 09:22:46 pm »
Tarja turunen & Doro pesch - The Seer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX203SSD7xY

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #175 en: Diciembre 09, 2008, 11:30:21 pm »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #176 en: Diciembre 19, 2008, 01:09:44 pm »
Tarja Turunen Interview for WOW - Chile 2008 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usAEWuD6HoQ&feature=related

Tarja Turunen Interview for WOW - Chile 2008 2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ioWOBST3w

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #177 en: Diciembre 19, 2008, 01:10:25 pm »
Tarja Turunen interview for CMTV - Argentina 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFCWlS_Qv3g&feature=related

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #178 en: Diciembre 19, 2008, 01:11:19 pm »
Walking with the angels - Doro and Tarja Turunen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b95GGEotwXg&feature=related

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #179 en: Diciembre 19, 2008, 06:34:59 pm »
El encuentro de Tarja con sus fans esta colgado aquí­!!!

http://foros.foxinver.com/index.php/topic,115.140.html

Post nº 151 y 152!!!
 :023: