INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 329654 veces)

_V_

• Visitante
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #75 en: Abril 23, 2008, 06:45:50 pm »
Because everyone (including Tarja) was happy about the Birthday and Christmas Project organized last year, two of the biggest Tarja Turunen fansites online are organizing another project for Tarja in 2008.

WWW. MYANGELSDREAM. EU. TP
WWW. ANGELICTARJATURUNEN. COM

If you are interested in participating, you can chose one (or both) of the following two variants:

1). Send a drawing or wallpaper you made, a letter for Tarja or a poem you wrote or your picture (with or without Tarja) to us. We will collect all of them, print them in a book and give it to Tarja.

2). Save one of the snowflake images onto your computer, print it out, write some message to Tarja, scan it and send it to us. If you don't want to print it out and then scan it, you can also write a message onto it using Photoshop or something similar.
You can find the images of the snowflakes on www. angelictarjaturunen. com or www. myangelsdream. eu. tp

For any questions or if you want to send anything for the project, you can use one of these two e-mails: enkeliniunelma@yahoo.com or sunnefa@angelictarjaturunen.com.

The deadline is 15th May 2008 but please send the e-mails as soon as you can (last time some people wanted to correct some things in wallpapers or letters, or their e-mails didn't send in time).

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
« Respuesta #76 en: Abril 27, 2008, 09:04:55 pm »
La banda italiana The Dogma, que acompañó a Tarja durante algunos de los Warm Up Concerts en 2007, se le unirá nuevamente el próximo
14/05/08 en SCHLACHTHOF, Wiesbaden, Alemania

¡Bienvenidos!

Pueden ver más información sobre la banda y su último álbum “A good day to die” aquí­:

www.thedogma.net
www.myspace.com/thedogma2006

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #77 en: Mayo 08, 2008, 11:23:42 pm »
Ganadores del Concurso Fotográfico del Libro de Gira!
¡Tarja ha elegido las fotos y a los ganadores!
Aquí­ está la lista, en orden alfabíético:
Daniele Antonini
Anja Bertram
Marc Bosch
Sarah Buelens
Nikki De Kerf
Ghislain Domercq
Julia Emmerich
Cornelius Fischer
Kelemen Geza
Amanda Hajnady
Katrin Hoffman
Valerie Huygens
Levente Kovacs
Sergey Lifanov
Jan Lindner
Ulrich Lusseau
Sanne Meinema
Julien Meurot
Jí¶rg Michaelis
Gina Moe
Konstantin Moshkov
Heli Niittumaa
Michael Petersohn
Kiia Rahkonen
Volker Christian Rust
Fabian Scheuermann
Stephan Schweiger
Eugene Straver
Melanie Surma
Elodie Tudo
Elsabijn Van Der Valk
Erwin Van Dijk
Konstantin Viktorov
Daniela Vorndran
Leen Wouters

¡Felicitaciones y gracias!

Han tomado fotografí­as increí­bles que pronto todos podrán ver en el Libro de Gira Storm Tour Book.

Los ganadores, por favor contacten a recepnems@ciudad.com.ar para coordinar cómo obtener la entrada gratuita para cualquiera de los próximos conciertos de la gira Tarja – Storm in Europe 2008

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #78 en: Mayo 08, 2008, 11:26:07 pm »
Se agregan más bandas soporte!
Nos complace anunciar que la banda Checa Interitus se unirá al show de Tarja – Storm in Europe 2008 en Zlin.
5/11/08 HALA NOVESTA CZECH ZLIN

Para más información de la banda ver www.interitus.com

Tendremos un invitado especial para el concierto en Polonia.
¡Martin Kesici abrirá el concierto con su banda!

5/12/08 KLUB STODOLA POLAND WARSAW

Pueden ver el material de Martin en:
http://www.myspace.com/emkayband

Passionworks, quienes estarán con nosotros en la mayor parte de la gira, tocarán tambiíén en los shows de Malmí¶ y Helsinki.

5/27/08 KB SWEDEN MALMí–
6/3/08 TAVASTIA FINLAND HELSINKI

Si aún no han escuchado su material, pueden hacerlo aquí­:
http://www.passionworksmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/pwsmusic

Tambiíén nos complace anunciar que nuestro amigo Doug hará un set solista calentando las noches con su “Doug Wimbish Sound System” para presentar su nuevo álbum Cinemasonics.

Para más información vayan a http://www.dougwimbish.com y a http://www.myspace.com/dougwimbish

Gracias a todos elllos por formar parte de esta gira.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #79 en: Mayo 08, 2008, 11:37:36 pm »
My dear fans,

I am with my band in Cologne now. We are rehearsing for the tour and everything looks and sounds very good 

It feels great to be together again with the band and crew and to know that we will have fun for a month. We are already laughing with Mike’s jokes all the time.

Weather in Germany is lovely, very warm. It’s making it hard for us to be inside rehearsing…

The songs we are adding to the set are getting together very nicely now.

Some new and some old songs… We have prepared few surprises for you again.

This tour will take me to some cities I have never been before and to others that I don’t even remember if I have been to. I am really looking forward to have a chance to see new places again and walk their streets in the mornings.

And now I am going for a run before today’s rehearsals.

I will try again this time to write in this blog during the tour and to find the time to do new posts frequently.

With love,

Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #80 en: Mayo 10, 2008, 08:41:05 pm »
Passion and the opera (Cologne)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktkytnvGmag&

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #81 en: Mayo 10, 2008, 08:56:09 pm »
Tarja Turunen ha actualizado su blog con fotos de los ensayos para su próxima gira europea,
la cual comenzó el 7 de mayo en Colonia, Alemania.

http://www.mywinterstorm.com/blog/

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #82 en: Mayo 10, 2008, 08:58:27 pm »
We arrived Zlin today in the afternoon with the sun welcoming us.

The city looks really pretty, but unfortunately shops were already closed 

Anyway we enjoyed a walk and delicious lunch in the city centre.

We have already done 2 shows.

The first concert in Cologne was a great beginning for the tour. This time it didn’t take us 10 performances to get relaxed feeling during the show. Now everybody in the crew and band were able to have fun on stage from the very beginning.

It felt great already and it is wonderful to see how things can still get better all the time. I am very lucky to have this chance to make music with talented people and to rely on them in everything.

There were many familiar faces in the audience in Cologne as well as in Leipzig. It was an honour for me to co-headline the gothic festival. Surprisingly most of the bands were having female singers! I also had nice chats with some of them at the backstage. Is great to see how the rock scene has changed in the last years.

In few hours I’ll have the first VIP dinner of the tour. I am looking forward to meet the people tonight and to have a great concert tomorrow.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #83 en: Mayo 14, 2008, 10:50:30 pm »
Hello,

The complete video filmed in Kuusankoski, Finland during the last Warm Up Concert 2007 can be downloaded starting UTC (GMT) Thursday, May 15th at 13:00:00

The download will only last for 24 hours. Start the Download here!
The video is in good quality and takes long to be downloaded. So we recommend starting downloading it at the beginning of the announced time.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #84 en: Mayo 18, 2008, 11:49:12 pm »
Two days off passed by and we got a good rest from travelling.

Yesterday with some friends I had the chance to be in the German-Austrian border in the beautiful middle age town of Burghausen. A fairy tale place with a magnificent castle.

(...)

In the evening I had the pleasure to meet fans at the second VIP dinner of this tour.

I believe that we really had a great night together. Time was running though and we ended up quite late, but it was fun 

Incredible how far away some people came for the dinner: South Africa, Russia, Italy, France, UK, Spain, etc. Huh! And again I got beautiful presents. This time I am lucky to have a bus to carry them back to Finland! 

The show in Zlin was just great. The concert took place in a hall that was packed with people and I understood that fact in the middle of the concert. I thought that how amazing it is that all these people have came to see me here. Lovely audience, lots of singing and clapping. I would love to have a chance to perform next year in some festival in Czech.

From Zlin we travelled to Warsaw and 4 of my Finnish friends joined us there. I had never been in Warsaw before, so I wanted to look around the city day after the concert. We went to the beautiful old part of the town and enjoyed a nice lunch.

(...)

The concert was amazing. Polish audience was extremely loud and warm and made me believe that there is a great place for me in their hearts. The band was very happy too. I stayed in Poland while the band continued their trip to Wiesbaden. Day after the concert I had a signing session in Warsaw in a big book/record store. The stuff of the store are used to do signing sessions often, but they were surprised about the amount of people that came to meet me there.
According to Empik, the most crowded in store since Metallica some years ago. Hard to believe 

A flight and train took us to Wiesbaden next day. It was so hot day! The feeling on the stage in the evening reminded me of a Finnish sauna. Luckily some of my water resistant make up was still on its place after the concert. I saw quite many familiar faces in the audience and got to meet many of those people after the show.
Tonight there will be a new show in Munich. I have been waiting for this show a lot, since I have great memories from my previous visits here.

With love, Tarja

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #85 en: Mayo 20, 2008, 12:58:12 am »
Wishmaster"  May 11, 2008 in Zlin, Czech Republic (chupate esa tuomas :022: XD)  :014:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpKLEcJR1dY
« Última modificación: Mayo 20, 2008, 01:03:58 am por _V_ »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #86 en: Mayo 20, 2008, 08:01:59 pm »
 :014: :014: :014: :014: :014:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #87 en: Mayo 21, 2008, 11:57:31 pm »
I want to start this post by telling you about the show in Munich.

Something very strange happened to us there…

It seemed that all the bad luck and dark clouds were upon us during this concert. Never we have had that many technical problems before. Actually we didn’t have any major problems during this tour or during the Warm up Concerts last year.

The sound check went fine as it usually does.

At the beginning of the concert, I just walked to the stage and missed my first line in the song Lost Northern Star. The click that helps us and that we can hear from our monitor system was not there!

After that, it was chaos 

In some songs we heard nothing coming in our in-ear monitors, or what is even worse, we heard a double clicking that was only making us to play in a wrong tempo.

We were forced to stop in the middle of the song of I Walk Alone and to start it all over again just because everything sounded so wrong.

Computers are the best friends… when they work!

No human mistake from band or crew, just things got out of hands. Maybe some power issues or who knows what, but ghosts were playing tricks on us that night 

And when you think that nothing can go worse, there we go…

I was wearing for the first time jewellery that I got from a friend day before the concert. When I entered the stage after change over and banged my head for the first time, this jewellery flew away!

I thought, “ups” and continued singing and soon after forgot the whole thing.

But when I went to play Oasis alone with my piano, I realized that the jewellery has fallen upon it and changed the sound settings into some ridiculous electric piano sound.

As you can imagine, I didn’t notice that early enough to change it… So there I was playing Oasis with a funny electric piano sound!

And in the encores, during Die Alive, the computer decided to go crazy again leaving us in a state of chaos and shock that only made us laugh during the song. But my band is great and we pulled through it without hassle. I hope 

I think that was enough trouble for only one gig.

Anyway, the show was just great and the fans that I got to talk after the show were saying that they really liked the show.

Next day we performed in Zurich and once again we had amazing show there.

It was a sold out show and the place really felt rather too small for the people that showed up. The whole band was very happy with the crowd, so we ended up playing one more song after the normal set.

It came as a surprise for the audience as well as for the band and crew when I decided to add the song. Maria had to run to the backstage to pick up her in-ear monitors…

It was fun though.

The city of Graz is beautiful. So many old buildings and houses

(...)

Then it started to rain and it kept on going. It was challenging for us and for our fans too, who needed to wait in the rain to get in. For me it was great to have my first concert in Austria. The people were happy to see us on stage and I guess they enjoyed the show quite a lot. At least it seemed so. I wish to have another chance to return there some day soon.

Now we are in Milan starting the sound check in 5’. The crew is preparing everything ready at the moment.

We have done half of the shows in this leg of the tour and my condition to sing is still great. I am very happy about that 

I can’t wait to have fun together with the Italian audience tonight!

Some fans were already waiting at our arrival. Together with some bootleg t-shirts stands…

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #88 en: Mayo 22, 2008, 11:01:38 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #89 en: Mayo 22, 2008, 11:09:00 pm »