INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 330579 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #90 en: Mayo 28, 2008, 12:04:23 am »
We have spent the last 2 days in Malmí¶. I have had a chance to go to the movies, walk the city a bit and relax. Streets here are clean, not so many people around and it feels that the atmosphere is calm. I like it. (..)

Yesterday evening I had the last dinner of this tour with lovely VIP guests. I am looking forward to hear their thoughts again tonight after the concert.

At the moment that I am writing these lines, I am waiting for the sound check to start. Before I have to run to the stage, I want to tell you a bit what has been going on since I wrote you last time.

We had a great concert in Milano. Italian fans really showed us their love. For me it was again very nice experience as it was my first concert in Italy on my own. I got to write quite many autographs after the show. The band, crew and the bus driver were waiting for me to get in the bus to be able to leave…

Well, I hope that at least my Italian friends were happy that I stayed that long with them 

Filderstadt is a small city near Stuttgart. We spent a day there just walking around and relaxing. Every shop was closed, since it was holiday in Germany on that day 

Next morning I had a great jog around the area and some fans were cheering to me when they saw me passing near the concert hall. It was funny though.

The venue in Filderstadt was very nice. The stage was big and the backstage area was also very comfortable. I would love to have a concert there again in the future. Also I heard from the local people after the concert that the reception from the audience had been better than normally in that area. I can’t tell if this is true…

The last concert in Germany took place in Hamburg. On the same night there was the Eurovision song contest party going on just in the street outside of our venue. People said that around 40.000 crazy Eurovision fans were following the happening!

Instead of following the contest, I was having fun with my audience and we played the best concert so far on this tour.

I was so happy to see the place packed with people in the last German show of this part of the tour. Some of those people came again from very far just to the concert. I appreciate that!

Everything worked very well and this time the lucky stars were upon us… 

Let’s see what Sweden has planned for us. 

With love,

Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #91 en: Mayo 29, 2008, 11:17:19 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #92 en: Junio 04, 2008, 12:08:43 am »
Second to last concert on this tour is ahead of us tonight. I am already getting a bit sad that this leg of my Storm in Europe 2008 tour has to end so soon.

The Scandinavian shows have been quite challenging for me. I have realised that there is still a lot of work to do here for my record company and me in order to get my album available for my listeners.

The concerts have been very nice though. Fans have been telling their thoughts about my music and performances and they have made me feel that it has been a good decision that I came here now. Of course, I am really looking forward to have a new chance to return as soon as possible. Hopefully with more enthusiasm from my working partners.

I want to thank my Scandinavian fans for their patience and support.

I was very glad to meet again Marjut and Ingvild from Noche Escandinava in Oslo. We are always planning the next concerts of “Noche” every time we see each other 

In Gothenburg we enjoyed a day off and decided to visit the amusement park Liseberg. We had SO much fun!

(...)

We went to all sort of crazy rides together and I survived without screaming my voice away! Before we entered the park, I made some jokes about cancelling the show next day, because I would loose my voice  But I managed to bite my lips and it worked.

(...)

It was a great, funny afternoon and when we got back to the hotel, we all felt very tired of the long, exciting day.

Yesterday I met my friends, the Swedish composers Mattias and Anders. We discussed about my next album and how we should proceed with it. I hope we will make some great songs together again. Having done that already, I am sure we can manage to create some killer songs for my new album. So brainstorming waits for us later this year!

Today the sun is shining here in Stockholm and it really feels like summer now.

With Love,

Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #93 en: Junio 06, 2008, 11:14:29 pm »
SIGNING SESSION
Tarja has been invited for Kerrang signing session from 19:10 - 19:45 on the Sunday 15 of June at Download Festival in Donington Park, UK.

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/home/

See you there!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #94 en: Junio 06, 2008, 11:25:21 pm »
My friends,

First of all I want to thank you all for giving me the chance to perform on the Storm tour in Europe 2008.

It was an amazing experience for me personally and professionally. I got to meet many nice people, see beautiful cities, have so much fun with my band and crew and get remarkable memories.

I will never forget my last month on the road in Europe.

Everything went fine and we all returned back home tired but happy. I will miss my band members so much.

Thanks a lot also to Janne and Harriet and Passionworks that were with us most of the time.
(...)

The last concert in Helsinki was the perfect ending for the tour. Some people told me after the show that they had been waiting my concert in Helsinki for 3 years! And it was worth to wait in their words.

Here you have still some last shots from the tour.

I want to show you some nice pictures we took from the tour bus, which was our traveling home for a mon

(...)

In few days I’ll go for a promo trip to England. I will visit my fans in Download festival and make interviews for the local media.

Soon after England, I’ll travel again to Antigua. There I will write songs for my new album with my friends Michelle, Kiko, Torsten, Angela and Adrian. I am sure that the sun and warmness of Antigua will help us to come up with beautiful melodies.

Maybe I’ll have some time for diving too… 

After Antigua I will travel to USA for my first promo trip there and next time you’ll see me on the tour in South America! I am really looking forward to meet my fans over there.  Can’t wait!

So there will be no worries about what to do in this summer…

This is the last photo taken from all of us together. Right after the last show of the tour at the backstage in Tavastia, Helsinki

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #95 en: Junio 08, 2008, 12:07:58 am »
Tarja platino en finlandia!!! :023:

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #96 en: Junio 08, 2008, 05:39:38 pm »
A three-minute video clip featuring some of the highlights of former NIGHTWISH singer Tarja Turunen's
June 1, 2008 concert at Tyrol in Stockholm, Sweden can be viewed below.

Turunen has just completed another round of European dates in support of her new solo album, "My
Winter Storm", which was released in the U.S. at the end of February. The CD was made available
in two exclusive U.S. versions via Fontana: the standard and deluxe editions
(the latter featuring extra tracks not released elsewhere, as well visually stimulating bonus DVD
content).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOb1V7LXetk

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #97 en: Junio 08, 2008, 05:50:40 pm »
Esta guay el video!!

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #98 en: Junio 12, 2008, 12:34:09 pm »
We are very proud to congratulate Tarja and Universal Music for the Gold award achieved in Hungary and her first time ever Gold Record in Czech Republic !

Tarja has been invited for Kerrang signing session from 19:10 – 19:45 on the Sunday 15 of June at Download Festival in Donington Park, UK.
http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/home/
See you there!

One more concert from the "Tormenta en America" tour has been confirmed:
03.09.2008 Teatro Caupolican - Santiago De Chile - Chile

As we have already announced for the previous tours, all the shows included in the headlining Tarja – Tormenta en Amíérica / Tempestade na America 2008 Tour were declared “camera friendly”, which means that you are welcome to bring your photo camera and take as many pictures as you wish during the whole concert.

We are glad to announce the band that will tour with Tarja in South America during August and September.

Tarja Turunen Vocals
Doug Wimbish Bass (Living Colour, Madonna, Jeff Beck, Rolling Stones)
Kiko Loureiro Guitars (Angra)
Maria Ilmoniemi Keyboards
Mike Terrana Drums (Masterplan, Savage Circus, ex Rage, ex Malmsteen)
Max Lilja Cello (Hevein, ex Apocalyptica)

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #99 en: Junio 12, 2008, 12:47:06 pm »
Tarja recibiendo el disco de platino por my winter storm..pero en suomi y sin subtitulos :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBtwe3N3lEY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Okk-8V2fqw

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #100 en: Junio 12, 2008, 11:28:18 pm »
Enhorabuena!! :023:

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #101 en: Junio 16, 2008, 01:19:18 pm »
promo video for Tarja's concerts in Brazil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRlKKpYFvzE

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #102 en: Junio 16, 2008, 01:27:38 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #103 en: Junio 17, 2008, 11:30:39 pm »
muy chula la entrevista!!! :023:

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #104 en: Junio 18, 2008, 11:56:41 pm »
James Allman of Baconmusic conducted an interview with Tarja Turunen at this year's Download festival, which was held June 13-15 at Donington Park, Leicestershire, UK. Watch the chat in two parts below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egkOIfMT9J0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxd4s0vtt2I