INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Sharon Corr  (Leído 271404 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Sharon Corr saca un álbum en solitario
« Respuesta #105 en: Octubre 06, 2009, 11:48:22 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #106 en: Octubre 07, 2009, 11:37:50 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #107 en: Octubre 07, 2009, 11:44:18 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #108 en: Octubre 14, 2009, 10:48:33 pm »
Jenny's Chicken en mejor calidad!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F2XDLC8BfY&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #109 en: Octubre 14, 2009, 10:51:14 pm »
Video de los ensayos del Music Show!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h-GxNovXOQ&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #110 en: Octubre 15, 2009, 10:37:03 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #111 en: Octubre 16, 2009, 11:19:41 pm »
Sharon habla sobre The Music Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWzNLQTgNU&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #112 en: Octubre 17, 2009, 10:54:00 pm »
Sharon fue al funeral de Stephen Gately!!

Stephen Gately funeral: Ronan Keating breaks down in tears as he pays tribute to Boyzone star
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 6:16 PM on 17th October 2009

Stephen Gately's distraught bandmates broke down today as they paid tribute to the singer, whom they called their 'little brother'.

Boyzone's Ronan Keating sobbed as he told Gately's funeral mass in Dublin that the world had lost one of its great stars.

In an emotional eulogy that brought tears to the eyes of thousands of fans outside, Keating cried as he said the pop star had found perfect peace.

'We have lost our brother and I've lost my wing man,' said Keating, who earlier delivered a moving performance of his song In This Life.

'He will live on in our songs and whenever us four are together his spirit is alive.

'For Stephen we'll carry on, but it will never be the same without him. A beautiful man who is now the perfect angel.

'Forever young and never forgotten. A man, a friend, a brother, a son, a husband and a hero

He also revealed Gatley's loved ones would 'by hook or by crook' finish a book that he had nearly completed about his life.

Keating and the remaining bandmates Mikey Graham, Shane Lynch and Keith Duffy joined family, neighbours and celebrity friends for the emotional farewell in St Laurence O'Toole Church in Dublin's north inner city.

Gately's heartbroken parents, siblings Mark, Alan, Tony and Michelle and his partner hugged and supported each other as they left the chapel.

A pair of rosary beads which Lynch wore into the church around his neck were placed on Gately's coffin as the tearful band members carried their friend out of the church.

Around 3,500 fans listened outside as Keating, Duffy and Graham remembered their friend.

Duffy told mourners Gately was concerned about his height when he joined the boyband 16 years ago.

'But he was a giant of a man in our hearts,' he said.

'He was a true performer, full of life and spirit. A true friend, full of love and friendship. Believing in joy, compassion, love and equality.'

Graham recalled Gately's love of his partner and his family.

'Stephen's love for Andrew was true and only last week he told me how lucky he felt to have him by his side,' he said.

'But Steo always kept in touch with his family at home in Dublin, making frequent trips home to see his Mam and Dad, sister Michelle and her family and his brothers Tony, Mark and Alan and their families.'

Graham added: 'He brought colour to the band - and that band now feel black and white without him.'

As service ended, Keating sang Happiness before the devastated band members carried the coffin
from the church.

Gately's body, wearing a black suit, black tie and white shirt, as requested by his mother, was later cremated during a private service in Glasnevin Cemetery.

Gately was found dead on the sofa in his apartment in Port Andratx after a night out with Mr Cowles and Bulgarian clubber Georgi Dochev

A post-mortem examination found he died from natural causes, the medical report recording pulmonary oedema or fluid on the lungs.

Famous faces at the pop star's funeral included Boyzone creator Louis Walsh, Westlife, Brian McFadden, X Factor's 2005 winner Shayne Ward Ward and former Taoiseach Bertie Ahern.

Singers Sharon Corr, Jason Donovan and Brian Kennedy joined actor Chris Bisson and TV personalities Vanessa Feltz and Gillian McKeith.

Messages of condolence were received from George Michael, David and Victoria Beckham, Simon Cowell, Take That, U2, Robbie Williams, Cheryl Cole, Sharon Osborne and Colin Farrell, whose brother Eamon and partner Steve Mannion attended.

A devastated Walsh, who managed Boyzone for 16 years, said outside the church: 'It's a difficult day but we have to celebrate his life.'

'It's an incredible atmosphere in the church, all his best friends are there, his family are there, it's what he would have wanted. He was just a great person.'

IN THIS LIFE - Ronan Keating

'Let the world stop turning
Let the sun stop burning
Let them tell me love's
Not worth going through
If it all falls apart
I will know
Deep in my heart
The only dream that
Mattered had come true
In this life
I was loved by you'

In a written tribute, the X Factor judge added: 'Stephen was one of life's positive people with a lovely nature and he was someone who always had a smile on his face. He loved to laugh and joke and was always the life and soul of the party and would give everyone he met his time.

'He would always thank me for the success he'd gained through Boyzone but on reflection I should be the one to have thanked him as he brought so much into my life, and the career I've loved in pop music is largely down to Stephen and the rest of Boyzone.

'I have still not come to terms with the fact that I won't see Stephen again.'

The inside of the chapel was adorned with pictures of Gately through the years, as well as his favourite picture with Boyzone.
Lilies were also hung on every aisle.

Friends and relations read in the chapel and carried gifts which were brought to the altar in memory of the singer.

A Mickey Mouse teddy was brought because Gately loved Disney and 'believed in fairy tales', the congregation was told.

A microphone was a symbol of his voice, moisturiser because of his love of beauty products and his favourite flower, a lily.

David Furnish, who first introduced Gately to Cowles, said earlier: 'I just feel incredibly sad, it just seems so unfair, I just can't make sense of it. I know when Stephen died he was the happiest he's ever been in his life.'

'I think sometimes God wants the good pure souls early and that's the way I think of it. I can't make sense of it any other way because he was such a good man,' he said.

'The world is a much less brighter place without him.'

Sir Elton John, who is on tour in Switzerland, sent a large bouquet of yellow flowers laid outside the church.

Furnish described his partner as 'completely bereft'.

Boyzone last night staged a vigil with Gately's coffin in the Dublin church.

They spent the night beside the body at the request of Gately's mother, who said he 'didn't like to be alone'.

The band emerged from the church at 6.30am this morning where they greeted somber fans, many of whom had slept outside.

Yesterday Boyzone arrived in Majorca to take Stephen's body home, revealing matching tattoos in his memory.

All of four have an 'S' for Stephen and the numbers 76 09, the years of his birth and death.

A source said: 'The tattoos were done as a mark of respect for Stephen.'

Each of the band members joined Keating who read a statement before flying back to Dublin.

The exact details of what happened on the night of Gately's death emerged for the first time yesterday.

A Majorcan police statement taken from Bulgarian Giorgio Dochev, 25, who was in their holiday apartment that evening, reveals that Gately had smoked a cannabis joint and that the trio had been 'intimate'.

Gately was found dead in the living room of the £1m flat where he and internet tycoon civil partner were staying.

He died of natural causes after a fatal build-up of fluid in the lungs, thought to have been brought on by a heart attack.

Police said there were no suspicious circumstances regarding his death.

Giorgio, who also said he had seen Gately smoke a cannabis joint in the flat, claimed he had been invited to the funeral, but he did not attend.

Earlier this week Dochev, who is in the third year of a psychology degree, told a Bulgarian radio station he was traumatised by the death - and that he knew his attendance in Dublin might prove controversial.

'I don’t know what the people will tell about me going to the burial, because I know there will be some talking - if I’ve been his lover or not.'

'I feel bad, I don’t feel good at all. You don’t find a dead man in the house every day . . . Do you understand what I mean?

'I’m a strong man, the time heals everything, my boyfriend is here and with time passing everything will be healed. Everything will be clear when I do the interview for the British press.'

Dochev is in negotiations to sell his story for upwards of 70,000 euros.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #113 en: Octubre 18, 2009, 10:54:05 pm »
CD Children in Need!!

1.All you need is love - Bandaged (With Nick Mason)
2.Zoo be Zoo - Clare Teal and Pee Wee Ellis
3.Que Sera Sera - Sir Terry Wogan and Cerys Matthews
4.We all stand Together - Hayley Westenra, Lee Mead and the Togs chorus (featuring Sir Terry Wogan)
5.My Favourite things - Grant Windsor Trio and My Favourite Girls
6.Turn the world around - Anthony Head
7.Fields of Athenry - Finbar Furey, Red Hurley and Sir Terry Wogan
8.When you wish upon a Star - Gretchen Peters
9.What the world needs now - Aled Jones and the Waringstown Primary School choir
10.Confidence - Elio Pace
11.Catch a falling Star - Beth Rowley

CD2

1.Me and My Teddy Bear - Sharon Corr
2.Bangers and Mash - Mark Radcliffe and Sally Boazman with The Smithills School Senior Brass Band
3.Silver Bells - Sir Terry Wogan and Aled Jones
4.Little Boxes - Ade Edmondson and the Bad Shepherds
5.Baby Mine - Elaine Paige
6.Listen to the Children – Red Hurley
7.Bring me Sunshine - Ken Bruce and Lynn Bowles
8.Hole in my Bucket - Sarah Kennedy & Matthew Kelly
9.Runaway train - Alex Lester
10.All You Need is Love - Goodnight Mix (With Nick Mason)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #114 en: Octubre 20, 2009, 11:06:16 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #115 en: Octubre 22, 2009, 11:32:22 pm »
Video Amarrado a ti en los40.com

Si hacíéis click en el apartado "Vota", que hay en la página conseguiremos que el video suba y que sueme más en radio!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #116 en: Octubre 25, 2009, 11:12:10 pm »
El pasado 10 de septiembre, Sharon acudió al programa Ireland AM, de la TV3, donde realizó una pequeña entrevista en que contó que ahora está de promoción, que el álbum saldrá a finales de este mes, que empezará la gira en enero - febrero y que ella y Caroline cantaron No Frontiers con Jim al piano en la boda de Andrea.

Ver entrevista

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #117 en: Octubre 27, 2009, 10:56:20 pm »
Sharon sobre Alex Ubago! (la última parte es muy cachonda)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbpbriFZ0fg&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #118 en: Noviembre 02, 2009, 11:21:37 pm »
Ayer, domingo 1 de noviembre, tuvo lugar el concierto de Women Of Rock en el Royal Albert Hall, Londres, donde Sharon abrió su actuación con una instrumental desconocida, luego siguió con Cooley's Reel, It's Not A Dream, Over It y para finalizar interpretó So Young.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #119 en: Noviembre 03, 2009, 11:02:21 pm »