INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 342463 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #585 en: Septiembre 23, 2011, 11:00:49 pm »
Setlist:

1) Carmen Overture (Orchestra)
2) Concert for violin & Oboe, Bach (Mike)
3) BluteNur, Bach (Tarja)
4) Zueignung, Strauss (Tarja)
5) Barber of Seville, Rossini (Mike)
6) New World Symphony, Dvorak (Mike)
7) Song to the Moon, Dvorak (Tarja)
8 ) The Reign, Tarja (Tarja)

intermission

9) You Take my Breath Away, Queen (Tarja & Choir)
10) Witch Hunt, Tarja (Tarja & Mike)
11) Rivers of Lust, Tarja (Tarja, Mike & Choir)
12) Swanheart, Nightwish (Tarja, Mike & Choir)
13) Can Can, Offenbach (Mike)
14) I could have danced all night, Fr. Loewe (Tarja)
15) William Tel, Rossini (Mike)
16) Overture (Tarja & Mike)
17) Underneath, Tarja (Tarja, Mike & Choir)
18) L'amourest un rebelle, Bizet (Tarja, Mike & Choir)
19) I feel pretty, Bernstein (Tarja)
20) Eine Kleine Nacktmusik, Mozart (Mike)
21) I Walk Alone, Tarja (Tarja & Mike)

Serena

• Moderador

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #587 en: Septiembre 25, 2011, 04:07:50 pm »
"I’m here (Я здесь)" En ruso con Valery Kipelov (12/06/2011 Samara, Rusia)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HZknsKz3cU&feature=player_embedded

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #588 en: Septiembre 26, 2011, 02:39:03 pm »
Rock in Rí­o. Entrevista. Estoy muy fíéliz y orgullosa de estar aquí­. 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzEjq_bIbJ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1yOkD58N6E
« Última modificación: Septiembre 26, 2011, 02:41:09 pm por _V_ »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #589 en: Septiembre 26, 2011, 06:47:59 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #590 en: Septiembre 27, 2011, 11:15:21 pm »
I had a lovely 2 weeks trip! The journey from Buenos Aires to Plovdiv, Bulgaria was REALLY long. It seemed eternal actually, but finally I found the bed in my beautiful hotel room and got some sleep. The rehearsals with the Plovdiv philharmonic orchestra and choir begun the following day.

I had been totally excited about our “Beauty and the Beat” concert for several weeks and when it was the time for the real thing, it felt awesome. Both Mike and me had been practising a lot for this event on our own.

he heat in the rehearsal hall rose to it’s maximum at times in the room, so it was not easy for anybody to stay there for several hours. Everybody handled it very well and the mood was great. Actually the Plovdiv Philharmonic orchestra is one of the best orchestras I had been working with so far in my career. They really pulled this program through very well, with the amazingly great attitude and talent. I truly appreciate it. With the help of the conductor Levon Manukyan, we managed to get everything together and in time for the actual concert.
Have you seen pictures from the beautiful amphitheatre?

My God it’s an amazing location!!!!!!! I walked through the stage a night before the concert and wondered how it might look and feel when the place would be packed with people. I was so wrong!  It was nothing like I expected actually. IT WAS SO BRILLIANT!

When the concert was about to start, I heard the screams from the Bulgarian audience and remembered of my previous visits to Bulgaria. All of my concerts there have been amazing due to the magnificent reception of the people. Now they were about to hear something totally different from me, so I got nervous.
When I walked to the stage, the audience was so loud that I got pretty confused with my thoughts and emotions, so I burst into tears even before singing a note! It was wonderful. The whole concert was wonderful. I was very, very happy. The whole idea of performing together with the orchestra, choir and Mike is very unique and I knew that this concept would work live, as it did. We hope that we can do this more often and it could happen wherever!

I needed to hug Mr. Terrana a loooooong time before and after the concert. Actually Mike enjoyed the concert so much that he told me afterwards this: “Dear Tarja, if I should die tomorrow, I would die happily“. It was the best concert he said he had done in his career so far. I was VERY happy to be a part of that.

I want to thank the city of Plovdiv for having me. Next time Bulgaria will see me in my last tour in Sofia  Jeeeeee….
Day after this overwhelming experience, I was already on my way to Brazil where another exciting event was about to happen.
The jet lag was killing me already when I arrived to sunny Rio de Janeiro, but despite of it, I wanted to feel the breeze of the ocean and enjoy a bit of my “free” time.
I met all Angra guys next day in the rehearsals. I must say that they really practise very loud! Without earplugs, you wouldn’t be able to stay in that room for very long…WOW

Everything went fine and we went through the songs for few times and had fun. It was really nice to get to know the members of Angra better in these couple of days. They were very kind to me.
We were supposed to have a sound check very early in the morning of the show day, but due to some technical problems on the festival, it got very delayed. We ended up having barely a line check. That is just to check that all the instruments are plugged and “working”, even though not sounding good enough for a show. Well, everybody was a bit pissed and nervous about this situation, but we all thought that it would get solved in the evening. We still had high hopes and good laughs!
Show time in the famous Rock in Rio! I felt very honoured to take part of this festival as a guest of a local band. Last time this festival was held in Rio 10 years ago and I had always dreamed to be able to sing on this event one day.
Even when you are professional, sometimes things are just out of your control. It was a mess. Unfortunately, there were too many technical issues happening during the show that it was barely possible to perform. I couldn’t hear the guitars and keyboards. I had no idea in which key the band was playing some of the songs, so I needed to just guess and pray that I hit the notes correctly. What of course, I didn’t !!!!!!!!! :(   I wish that we could repeat all of it again with the band someday.

Anyway, I have to say that Angra and I we did the best we could in this situation and we tried to enjoy the performance despite the problems. The audience in Rio was just amazing. I saw many girls crying in front of me and those tears ended up in the cover story of a local newspaper too! It was so thrilling to rock in front of that mass of people!!!! It had been too long since. I want to thank you all for having me in Rock in Rio. I had a great time there with Angra and with you.

THANK YOU BRAZIL!!!!!!! I am looking forward to see you again next year in March.
Now I will enjoy my home for some time.
I will let you know about my plans soon

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #591 en: Octubre 09, 2011, 10:48:24 pm »
Tarja Turunen's brother made an album
"The sibling relationship has been a strain"
Teo Turunen, 41, wants to stand on his own two feet.

Being addressed as Tarja Turunen's brother has started to annoy the musician from Kitee Teo Turunen.
- I've somehow stayed in Tarja's shadow. The relationship has been a huge strain.
The handsome voiced Teo has just made his first album and a song is available for listen on IL-TV. Teo has done gigs actively since 1992.

- I'm a defender of the dance people but we can play pop if needed.
Teo Turunen has a three-shift work at a thermo plant. He has done many shlager music-competitions and says they've been helpful.

- The musician was taking a back seat for eight years when my family came first.
Teo and Tarja, who is now doing her solo career, are in great terms.

- We meet 2-3 times a year. We have a blast with Marcelo, Tarja's husband. We've also been to Argentina. We always done music together with Tarja, memorable Christmases come to mind first.
Teo was also there for his sister when Tarja and Nightwish had a falling out.
- That was a hard time.

Podeis oir la canción aqui

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #592 en: Octubre 19, 2011, 10:55:05 pm »
Designer label NORDENFELDT and Tarja announce collaboration

Designer label NORDENFELDT and Tarja announced collaboration today.
As a part of this, the young designer label NORDENFELDT will not only be providing clothes, accessoires and shoes for Tarja, but also design an exclusive stage outfit for her next album artwork.
Tarja who is famous for her voice and her combination of various music styles, is also a fashion icon. Tarja fascinates especially on stage with her elegant, but also extravagant clothes.
“Music is the main part of my performance, but every musician knows that there is also visual part of music, especially on stage. I am always trying to find clothes for this visual aspect that are special, but that also represent me and my style. Therefore NORDENFELDT fits perfectly.“
The young design label NORDENFELDT, founded by German-Finnish designer Julia Trompert, wants to provide functional, though fashionable clothes that combine a strong sense of creativity, innovation and strive for the ideal.
With their first collections the label got attention from various media and the fashion scene. The focus of NORDENFELDT is to embody armour for the city by recapturing the essence of mythical Nordic era. The designer explains the decision for the collaboration with Tarja: “Next to being an incredible artist, Tarja Turunen embodies the mysterious aura and the style of our designs. She needs wearable outfits, especially on stage, that still look elegant and have an extravagant twitch. That is exactly what NORDENFELDT wants to create for its customers.”
The creation of an outfit for the singer was also an inspiration for the designer.
“Creating fashion is an on-going process. You can get input from every aspect in your life. When Tarja asked us to design an outfit for her, my answer was a straight “yes” and the ideas came immediately; we only had to take the necessities into consideration that arise when she will be performing in that outfit.”
About NORDENFELDT
NORDENFELDT was founded in 2008 by designer Julia Trompert.
Her seductive designs are elegant, strong and mysterious.
The label offers an exclusive range of clothes and accessories that combines sophistication and elegance with extravagant elements. High quality materials, intriguing patterns and refined details make NORDENFELDT essential in the modern Hero’s armor.

NORDENFELDT
Nordenfeldt GmbH
Akazienstrasse 11,
10823 Berlin, Germany
info@nordenfeldt.com
Phone: +49 30 78 00 18 96
www.nordenfeldt.com
www.facebook.com/nordenfeldt

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #593 en: Octubre 31, 2011, 10:32:45 pm »
Two Tarjas

Tarja Turunen, 34, singer

When singer Tarja Turunen steps late at night to the stage, the other Tarja Turunen is making plastic bags in a factory in three shifts. Both love their own beds.

(picture text): Tarja Turunen jogs a lot. A while ago she got lost on a jog to a church park in Russia and was scolded fiercely by the guard.

“Until the day I was baptized I was supposed to be given a totally different name. My father got his way at the last minute. Since he is Teuvo, and my big brother Timo, he thought my name should start with a T too. My mother Marjatta would have wanted to name me Marjut, Marketta or Mari but she had to give in.
I’ve only once had contact with another Tarja Turunen. When I was studying in Kuopio my namesake contacted me and asked what to do with the fan mail she’s gotten. Little first name namesakes I have all over the world. Recently a mother from Argentina told me by e-mail she gave her daughter my name. There are little-Tarjas also in Belgium, Romania and Germany.
When I married my husband Marcelo Cabuli, it was important for him that I didn’t give up Turunen. For me giving up my maiden name wouldn’t have been a big deal. My artist name is just Tarja now.
I’m home in Buenos Aires Argentina usually three two week periods a year. The other time I tour the world with my husband, who is also my manager. I love our lifestyle, but I don’t like having a new pillow every night. It’s a strain on the body. When I get home the first thing I do is grab the mop and throw laundry in the machine. Cleaning is therapy for me. I also miss my espresso maker while travelling.
In Buenos Aires I swim in the outdoor pool and ride the elevator to the downstairs gym. I am often recognized on the street but I get to jog freely looking as I please. In South-America a fan will say hello and not just whisper to his friends ear ‘It’s her!’
When at home I also maintain my voice and compose. This autumn I’ll spend a couple of months in Argentina since I’m preparing for my classical album.

I couldn’t imagine moving back to my birthplace in North-Karelian Kitee. I like the pulse, colourfulness and spontaneity of Buenos Aires. I want to go to a movie and meet my friends at night.
We don’t have a home in Finland, just on empty house in Kouvola. When we lived there we had good luck with friends. We got in a group on four couples. It’s funny that none of us had kids, when everyone else is reproducing around us.
It would be lovely to have a little person in the middle of all this. Art and career are my life so our life style can’t change radically. I don’t think I could stay home with the baby.
There’s no rush with having children. Then again I don’t think there is a perfect time to be a mother.

I’ve been with Marcelo for eleven years. Eventhough we’re always together, the other one’s face doesn’t start to annoy you. We are soulmates and well in balance. It would be terrible to leave on a trip without Marcelo. I know the amount of longing that would follow because in the beginning we were apart a lot.
I miss certanty of the future in life. I stress about things a lot beforehand. Luckily Marcelo gets me back to the ground quickly. I would hope that in ten years I’ve developed as a classical singer and kept up with this moving lifestyle of ours.

About the other Tarja
I wouldn’t probably cope with a three-shift work in a factory. I’m a little lazy. The similarity of work days would definetly be hard. Having each day different fits my creative personality.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #594 en: Noviembre 11, 2011, 10:22:14 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #595 en: Noviembre 11, 2011, 10:25:56 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #596 en: Noviembre 15, 2011, 10:47:42 pm »
We all know Tarja Turunen as a queen of metal stage, whose magnificent voice easily competes in power with groovy guitar riffs. But this November she is going to reveal another side of her personality – the side her fans have never seen before. With her new project, Harus, she returns to her background - to classical music. In the interview for Russian Darkside Tarja speaks about the launch of this project, the upcoming release of their first album and many other things.

He

llo, how are you?

Fine, and you?

Yes, fine.

Let’s start our interview. First of all let us to speak about your new project Harus, you launch it soon and release a live album. Could you tell something about this project? How can you describe its idea?

It’s very different from what I’ve released, from what has been released so far. You know, Harus’s lineup is so called classical lineup, you know, consisting of organist, consisting of percussionist, electric guitar player, and me as a singer. We all four are musicians coming from different backgrounds. We started playing together in 2006 and now we put up the name for the lineup because we have been making concerts for many many years, in Finland only so far, so we decided that it’s time to put a name for this, to make playing a bit more official. And so we decided upon the name Harus. Even in this Christmas time we are going to have Christmas concerts in Finland. But Harus is not only a Christmas band, Christmas lineup. We are going to perform in several other countries in future too, and we are going to make studio recording in future too, but this is a live concert recording that is now going to be available. From one concert, one evening, that was recorded in Finland at Sibelius Hall in 2009. It’s a Christmas concert; I sing, you know, Christmas songs, international songs, then Ave Maria, some other classical pieces, one Ave Maria that I wrote for this tour. Now it is going to be published

for the first time and contains very very traditional Finnish Christmas songs.

That’s why you’re singing Silent Night, right?

Silent Night in Finnish, yes!

And do you participate in writing music for Harus?

Yes, I did for this time. Not especially for Harus. I wrote Ave Maria for this concert that we did with Harus. And of course with Ave Maria now it’s going to be released, published, it’s going to be available widely.

With this project you returned to classical music which is your background. How do you feel about the project? Are you satisfied with the result of your work?

Well, you know, I did a live recording, it’s a live recording, you cannot compare it to the studio real recording, because in a live recording whatever happens in a live situation is recorded and you can hear all the errors, you know, but these are things you cannot avoid recording something purely live. And it was a magical evening that happened in Finland in 2009, now it is going to be available for everybody released and you can feel the night that was there. I think now with the help we are hopefully done with the CD, of course and now hopefully we can start making concerts, you know, not only in Finland because many of my fans are already traveling from all over the world, from Russia, from everywhere to see the concerts of Harus in Finland. I would love to be able to come for example to Russia with Haru

s one day. Hopefully this will be possible.

By the way you have already performed in Russia this year on the festival this summer, right?

Yes, I was there.

You collaborated with Kipelov and performed the song “I’m Here” together. I think Russian fans would love to know more about about this performance. Was it difficult for you to sing in Russian?

Oh it was very difficult, I cannot lie you about that (laughs). I mean, very difficult language for me. You know how it was, I was very nervous during that day, I was rehearsing a lot my Russian, seriously, Kipelov helped me a lot with my language. He was very proud of me because we had a rehearsal in Moscow before we made the show in Samara, so he was very happy because I really learned, really done a lot of work with the language. When the song was finished, I mean, when I ran off the stage after the performance I was so happy because I was not reading the lyrics, I was having them on the stage just in case I don’t remember something, but I never looked at them. I was so happy that I could do it without, you know, I could memorize the lyrics in Russian. And hopefully one day I could learn a bit of this language, it’s wonderful.

You did really well! Did you know the translation of these lyrics?

Yes, of course, I know the meaning, of course, I would never sing a song if I wouldn’t know what I’m singing about!

And how did you like that song?

Oh, I liked it very much, it’s very powerful, it has powerful lyrics and powerful music. I think I liked it very much before I could do it with him. I think it was a wonderful idea for the band to invite me to sing with them.

Maybe you plan to work with other Russian musicians in future?

Not yet, nobody has really contacted me, not yet, but I’m having a chance to perform a concert in Russia with my band, and that makes me very very happy as we worked really hard for several years to be able to make a real show in Russia. How it’s planned happening in March, in the beginning of March, several concerts in Russia, I’m really happy.

Again speaking about your new project Harus: why have you decided to release a live CD first, not a studio album?

Mainly because we wanted just to make it official, you know, that this is a steady lineup, that we are going to be performing together, making music for you, so mainly this was the reason for that. When we had this opportunity to record the show in 2009, actually it was my friend’s recording company so I was happy to be able work with my close friends, very dear friends of mine. We did it and we had a lot of fun during the recording, during the planning, after the editing and everything. It was done by my friends. So it is the first time for now for people to see this steady lineup, to see the other side of me also as a singer, because of c

ourse my fans and many people know me as a rock singer. Maybe they also know that my background is classical music, but they have really never seen me performing, so now they can really see me for the first time performing something like that.

Does the work on this project differ from the work on your metal project? What requires more of your effort?

It’s very different, because, you know, this was just one recording, one night, if you’re… considering, I’m considering going for a tour, it was a tour, I am rehearsing at home. What’s different from the metal project, I was rehearsing at home alone, we don’t rehearse together with Harus, we just go and perform. They are professional musicians, they know the material, everybody rehearses on their own, we just go once through the songs before the concerts and that’s it. For every place the arrangements were changed, we were constantly changing something, rearranging songs for every concert. Though in a metal album that has another concept, that’s another part of me of course, everything is different – I have a band, rehearsed, early, many days before the real tour starts, and I am writing more songs. You know, my baby, my music - “What lies beneath”, “My Winterstorm” is my music, and Harus is four equals, we are doing something different together, doing beautiful music, doing covers. Hopefully one day I will write more songs for Harus.

Do you plan to concentrate on the work with Harus or you will work on

several projects at once?

I am always, I’m like keen on my fans, they know that I’m a workaholic, a sort of…I work a lot, I love to work in music because I love music, I mean, seriously, I cannot live without music. So Harus is one of my projects, of course. The other thing is that I am all the time composing new material for my rock album that is going to be hopefully recorded after all the tours with “What lies beneath”, my previous album, are done. You know, I will be touring until the middle of April. January, February, March and April I will still be touring with “What lies beneath”, Russia also with seven concerts, and then, after that, hopefully I will be recording the new album of mine, and again it will take a lot of time for recording and production. So Harus is one of my projects and I would still love to do many more of other concept projects (laughs), maybe composing a soundtrack one day, I don’t know. Who knows? (laughs)

Speaking about tours, are there any countries where you love where you love to perform most or maybe places where you find it difficult to sing?

Oh, well... I can tell you that classical concerts in general are very difficult for me, vocally, of course, I have to rehearse a lot for them and I am fully concentrated on my vocal performance on the concerts. For example, for the rock tours that I’m doing of course I need to keep myself in a very good shape because it’s a very hard job for me to run around on a stage, and I’m trying to

keep myself healthy while travelling all the time and maybe getting sick because you’re travelling with many people and meeting lots of people all the time and lots of bacteria are running around and as a singer it is always hard to keep yourself well when you are on a road. But the thing is that demanding everything as a singer, demanding when you are a performing artist, it’s very demanding to be healthy and the preparations to help me before everything happens. But there are different circumstances both for the classical concerts and as for metal concerts.

Is there a significant difference between fans in different countries?

Of course they are different everywhere, like in cultures, like in all the countries. Even in Europe when you are traveling from one country to another, you can see the difference. You can see there is another culture, a sort of, and the people, my fans are changing, their mentality, their reactions, the way they are enjoying the show are different. I have had this amazing opportunity to be able to do concerts all over the world, almost…I have seen how it is, what is the reaction of my fans, and it is really wonderful because each concert is different and every night is also unique, and, you know, even my feelings every night, they are wonderful.

How do you communicate with your fans except for the concerts?

Well, I have many tools to communicate with my fans, I really feel that communication is very very

important if you are an artist – with your public, with your audience. I have an official blog, I write there some news for my fans, post some pretty pictures from my journeys. I keep a Twitter, and a Facebook. And of course I met my fans, almost every concert I try to do that if I’m not sick or if I’m not badly tired or something is wrong I always try to meet them after the concert. Or do signing sessions, or do whatever kinds of events with my fans. I must say I have a lot of fun communicating with my fans.

Finally, please say a few words to your Russian fans and the readers of Darkside.ru.

First of all, I need to tell you how excited I am about the seven concerts that are going to happen in March in Russia. It’s unbelievable that finally I can come there for you and see other cities than Moscow, St. Petersburg and Samara. I haven’t seen really much in Russia so far though I’ve been many times but I’m really looking forward to see more of your beautiful country because I’ve been doing concerts here for several years already, so I am deeply deeply grateful about it. So, in March is very soon, the next year is on the doorstep. Thank you very much everybody, and I love you guys, love you very very much. Hope to see you there.

Thank you very much for the interview, we are waiting for you in Russia.

Thank you very much too, thank you for calling. Bye-bye.

Interview by Ekaterina Kiseki

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #597 en: Noviembre 16, 2011, 12:00:34 am »
Marcelo Cabuli, esposo de Tarja Turunen, demandó a Nightwish por $ 135,000 mil dólares y por supuesta difamación en el libro biográfico que lanzó la banda hace como dos años, el cual como recordamos se titula Once Upon a Nightwish: The Official Biography 1996-2006.
Esta demanda comenzó hace ya tiempo, pero el dí­a de hoy han entrado a la corte. Marcelo Cabuli alega que en la biografí­a se realizaron falsas acusaciones y algunas insinuaciones que llevaron a los involucrados a tener problemas financieros y al sufrimiento.

La biografí­a fue publicada en finlandíés en el año 2006, pero no serí­a hasta el 2009 en que se dio a conocer la versión en inglíés. En la biografí­a se muestra como Marcelo Cabuli es el responsable directo de la salida de Tarja Turunen de Nightwish.

En el libro se demuestra que Marcelo Cabuli es deshonesto, que solo le gusta el dinero, que es manipulador, vividor, y que abrió una brecha entre ella y los demás integrantes de la banda.

Además se explica que Marcelo Cabuli se querí­a meter hasta en las composiciones de la banda. Tarja Turunen fue echada de la banda por culpa de Marcelo Cabuli un año antes de que el libro fuera publicado. Y de paso, dividió a sus seguidores.

Creo que todos los que estamos familiarizados con la historia sabemos que es cierto lo que se dice en dicha biografí­a, incluso hay detalles que no se revelaron para no perjudicar la imagen de Tarja Turunen, pero bueno, esperamos se haga justicia a favor de Nightwish.

Fuente

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #598 en: Noviembre 17, 2011, 10:30:17 pm »
Tarja Turunen introduces her new song at a Paulo Coelho- event

Tarja Turunen introduces a new song 'Outlanders', inspired by writer Paulo Coelho's text, in a Paulo Coelho -event November 26th in Suomalainen Kirjakauppa (bookstore) in Helsinki's Kamppi. The free event is organized by Bazar Publishing with Suomalainen Kirjakauppa.

Paulo Coelho has inspired Tarja Turunen to compose a new song 'Outlanders'. The song is introduced to the audience for the first time in a Paulo Coelho- event. Tarja Turunen is interviewed by Lauri Salovaara at 12.30 and 14.00. 'Outlanders' will be heard from a cd at the event. The song tells about the meaning of moments, how important it is enjoy life every day. The texts are borrowed from Coelho's books: The Alchemist, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept and Life: Selected Quotations.

Outlanders is also the name for Tarja Turunen's and German producer Torsten Stenzel new assembly. Outlanders has brought together people who have found their home outside the country they were born in. Tarja lives nowadays in Argentina, Torsten in Caribia, guitarist Walter Giardino is born in Argentina but now lives in Spain. Also Paulo Coelho has moved from his home country. This assembly's first song is named by the band, Outlanders.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #599 en: Noviembre 26, 2011, 10:48:07 pm »
oday the world premiere of Outlander’s song Outlander was played at a Paulo Coelho event in Helsinki. The song contains of a beautiful melody which accompany Tarja when reading a quote of Paulo Coelho.

The song was recorded by Joonas Koivula with permission from Tarja and Marcelo. Enjoy!

Taistella unelmiensa puolesta
Maine, kunnia on katoavaista
Eikí¤ se ole elí¤mí¤mme mitta
Tí¤rkeintí¤ on pí¤í¤ttí¤í¤ lí¤hteí¤ seuraamaan kummaa elí¤mí¤ntietí¤
Uskoa omiin haavekuvitelmiinsa
Ja taistella unelmiensa puolesta
Me kaikki olemme oman elí¤mí¤mme pí¤í¤henkilí¶ití¤
Usein lí¤htemí¤ttí¶mimmí¤t jí¤ljet jí¤ttí¤ví¤t tuntemattomat sankarit
Jokainen pí¤iví¤ on erilainen
Joka aamuun kí¤tkeytyy oma ihmeensí¤
Maaginen hetki jona vanhat maailmankaikkeudet tuhoutuvat
Uusia tí¤htií¤ syntyy