INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 342346 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #555 en: Mayo 07, 2011, 11:04:56 pm »
Setlist from Munich

AoD
My Little Phoenix
Dark Star
I Walk Alone
IFI
LL
Underneath
Ciarans Well
The Siren
Acoustic Medley
Crimson Deep
End Of All Hope
Die Alive
UMLB

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #556 en: Mayo 15, 2011, 11:28:27 pm »
Posted on May 9, 2011

We have been on the road for almost 2 weeks now. It’s been a great tour over all. I am very happy with the band, crew, venues, night liner, the lovely weather, etc.

Only thing that was bothering me was the fact that I got pretty sick in Russia and because of that I was not able to do during those days, things as I am used to. I know that many of you wanted to meet me after my shows, but it was just impossible. I was having high fever for many days and couldn’t take the risk of getting even worse.

Furthermore, I didn’t even have a voice to say “hi”…. That’s how the pressure kicks in when you are touring and there is nothing you can do about it rather than to rest. I still had to keep on doing my shows. I hope you understand

Anyway; my condition is already getting better. I want to thank all you people for taking time getting me medicines, lovely health teas, natural healing products, and sending me comforting letters and wishes. You are just amazing! You really care and I feel it. Thank you!

The shows in St. Petersburg and Moscow were wonderful. Everybody in the band got a bit surprised about the huge amount of people at the venues. It seems there is something important happening in Russia for me at the moment. I am very happy to receive such love and care. We played “Anteroom of Death” for the first time live and believe me, I was nervous since my fans had so many times requested that song. I really hope you love it in the set It’s a pretty special song to me.

After Moscow show we rushed to the airport and nearly didn’t make it to Belgium. The traffic jam was just insane and even though the airport was only 3 km away, we didn’t move at all for a long time. Luckily the airline company waited for us for half an hour, so we could make it.

It was a pleasure to sing for Belgians. Antwerp is rather small, but very pretty town. Unfortunately I only got out of the hotel for dinner, so couldn’t see as much as I would have liked to. We started our journey with the night liner from Belgium on and I was happy to jump in to our beautiful bus with our kind driver Sebastien.

We’ve done 4 shows in Germany already. It’s been fun to be with Liv Kristine who is always so nice and having a good mood. I got a chance to visit a real beer garden in Munich and have a little taste of that culture in the Mecca of beer. I have always liked the city of Munich and the weather was just perfect for a little stroll in the city. The concert was sold out, but it wouldn’t be the last one on this tour! Wow.

It was also very nice to visit my old school city of Karlsruhe. I never had a rock concert there, so it felt really special to me. The people seemed to enjoy it as much I did even though I thought it was hotter inside of the venue than in a Finnish sauna!

We Finns would say: Oli hyví¤t lí¶ylyt!

After the show I met my dear friend Izumi, who you might remember from Noche Escandinava. She looks gorgeous by the way.

Yesterday we rocked one of my favourite places, Z7 in Pratteln, Switzerland. It was worth to visit it once again and as usual the place was packed!

The three shows in a row anyway took its time, so it’s been good to have rest for a day now. Bonn is the pretty and quiet city of Beethoven. Tomorrow we shall rock this city

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #557 en: Mayo 15, 2011, 11:31:29 pm »
Ay q me caigo..... :016: :016: :016: :016: :016:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0PbeKXzPlY

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #558 en: Mayo 20, 2011, 11:03:53 pm »
C-Halle, Berlin, Germany
 14th May 2011
Tarja & Markize

Due to her fascinating mixture of classical music, Metal, Gothic and Pop, TARJA TURUNEN attracts a very varied type of people. At the C-Halle, young girls wearing gothic clothes and short skirts were standing together with older couples dressed decently. Remarkable was the absence of Metal fans, apparently Tarja’s music is not heavy enough for the fans of Metal music. The C-Halle was crowded, but not full, and people were in a good mood.

Markize

MARKIZE is a French Alternative / Gothic Metal band which was founded in 2003 and consists of Alina Dunaevskaya (vocals), Nicolas Thomas, Franck Chentrier and Julien de Feyssal. They Currently support TARJA TURUNEN during the European part of her “What Lies Beneath” tour. http://www.markize.com/ / http://www.myspace.com/markize

Music & Performance
 MARKIZE begun their performance at eight o clock and played only 40 minutes. Alina, the singer, was wearing a gorgeous and very revealing white dress adorned with gauze, whereas the male members of the band were chastely dressed in black an white. Alina’s voice is beautiful, but lacks a little bit of power and singularity, like the music of the band itself. The songs were nice played, but sounded all very similar. She managed to capture the attention of the audience ‘cause she entered the stage full of energy and power, but no one of her songs had the potential to be a catchy tune. People applauded her, but didn’t become ecstatic. Really strange was that MARKIZE played a LADY GAGA cover which didn’t seemed to fit for a Gothic / Metal band. But the band earned a lot of sympathy when after the last song, Alina took a picture of the public with her digital camera.

« Última modificación: Mayo 20, 2011, 11:06:26 pm por Serena »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #559 en: Mayo 20, 2011, 11:10:56 pm »
Tarja Turunen

TARJA TURUNEN is one of the most interesting musicians of the alternative and dark music scene of today. Like so many other famous representatives of the dark and gothic music, she comes originally from Finland. After studying opera singing in her native country, TARJA earned her first successes with the alternative metal band NIGHTWISH. She left the band in 2005 and started her solo career, publishing a total of three albums until now. TARJA is now on tour through Europe and America with her last one, ‘What Lies Beneath’. The band which is going on tour with her consists of Mike Terrana (drums), Christian Kretschmar (keyboard), Kevin Chown (bass), Alex Scholpp (guitar) and the former member of APOCALYPTICA Max Lilja (cello). http://www.tarjaturunen.com / http://www.myspace.com/tarjaofficial

Music & Performance
 At nine o clock, the stage was cloaked with a transparent dark veil adorned with T TARJA’s face, which created a mysterious ambience and augmented the expectation. At quarter past nine, the cello player entered the nearly dark stage and begun to play - a really successful beginning of the performance. During the whole intro, the stage remained veiled, even when TARJA started to sing. At the second song, the veil disappeared and the stage was illuminated with pink, blue, yellow and green lights. TARJA was wearing leather trousers and a long black coat and started a really intoxicating performance with head banging, crazy jumps and filling the hall with a lot of joy, energy and power.

She captivated the audience with her outstanding voice and her warm and friendly attitude, talking to the public in a perfect German. When she started the fourth song, ‘I walk alone’, people got excited. But also her band made a big contribution to the success of the evening, above all the drummer, who performed a really astonishing drum solo, juggling with the sticks and earning a lot of applause. After this, also the band without TARJA performed a beautiful solo. The powerful ballad ‘Underneath’ was accompanied with keyboard and cello. After some NIGHTWISH songs in an acoustic version, the regular concert finished with a real Metal song, ‘In for a Kill’. TARJA played a total of three encores and left a very good impression here in Berlin.

Setlist
 01. Intro
 02. My Little Phoenix
03. The Crying Moon
04. I Walk Alone
05. Falling Awake
06. I Feel Immortal
07. Drum Solo / Band Solo
08. Little Lies
09. Underneath
10. End of All Hope (Nightwish)
 11. Higher Than Hope (Nightwish - acoustic)
12. We Are (Acoustic)
13. Minor Heaven (Acoustic)
14. The Archive of Lost Dreams (Acoustic)
15. Ciarán's Well
16. In for a Kill
17. Where Were You Last Night / Heaven Is a Place on Earth / Living on a Prayer
---
 18. Die Alive
19. Until My Last Breath
20. Wishmaster (Nightwish)

Rating
 Music: 9
 Performance: 10
 Sound: 9
 Light: 8
 Total: 9 / 10

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #560 en: Mayo 22, 2011, 04:21:23 pm »
Don't Give Up - Tarja Turunen & Liv Kristine. Hannover 20/05/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzyiyW-2eWA&feature=player_embedded

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #561 en: Mayo 22, 2011, 06:05:17 pm »
Que chulo!!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #562 en: Mayo 26, 2011, 11:15:27 pm »
I am back at home feeling tired, but really happy. This tour in Europe was the longest one so far I’ve done on my own, but in a way it went fast over.

It is always hardest for a singer to go through long tours, but all the love I received from you people, helped me constantly to recharge my energies and to stay focused. Over all the tour was very successful.

I even survived without vomiting, not like most of the guys! There is hardly anything worse than travelling in a bus when a virus attacks someone and you know that it will eventually go through all of us.

By the time of returning home only Christian, Max and me remained unaffected.

It was really hard, but guys were brave and fought against it. I pray for us not needing to live through those times again.

I had the pleasure to sing with Liv in my Hannover concert and it was a very beautiful experience. Something to remember. I had really good time with her on our tour, so hopefully there is a chance to repeat it again in the future. Thanks to Leaves Eyes for the great support and friendship.

Copenhagen was a nice surprise to me, since the people welcomed us so warmly. I didn’t expect that for first-timer, but it was the best way to end this tour. Hopefully Denmark will see me soon again.

Thank you very much

My dear fans: I really appreciate your presents and the time, love and effort that you are putting in them. But soon I won’t be able to carry them back as the amount is growing with each tour!!

Still you don’t stop surprising me

Today I went to apply for a visa to a country I have never visited before.

In August I will be flying there to do the photo shootings for my new ROCK album artwork. We will spend a week there and the images will be shocking, I promise

I did remark ROCK album as many fans have been asking me about future plans. A ROCK album as WLB and MWS is in the process, as well as a DVD for 2009 live concerts with Kalevi, Marzi and Markku in Lahti. Furthermore in November I will record a classical album in a Finnish church. And if everything goes fine, I might be putting my hands into couple more projects during this summer.

Now I am back to my normal life; cleaning home every day, cooking, jogging, swimming, singing, working on new songs, being a good house wife You should see my house now… filled with candles! I LIKE IT! HOME, SWEET HOME.

Peace.

With love, Tarja

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #563 en: Junio 01, 2011, 04:26:58 pm »
Interview Tarja Turunen and Jyrki 69 in Idols Backstage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14DYkFxDd9s&feature=related

You did a duet together, was this the first time or have you done this before?

- Tarja: Never, this was the first time and it was a wonderful thing to do and it was for a good cause. It's a beautiful song called "Underneath" from my album and the new duet version will be released as a single.

- Jyrki: We've recorded this to support Unicef and it has been available for download online but today we'll sing it live for the first time ever at the Idols Gives Back event.

You are both succesful musicians. Tell me what do you admire about each other?

- Jyrki: She is one of the best female vocalists in the world and this duet is an incredible thing to me because it was a challenge and it was great to see how well our voices work together. We (The 69 Eyes) used to tour with Nightwish in South America and it was great to see how Tarja ruled football stadiums full of people. I respect her infinitely.
- Tarja: I could say the same thing about Jyrki. I've always respected him, he has found his own style as a band leader and also working with Unicef. I respect his charity work because you can never do too much when it comes to charity. It's amazing singing with a gentleman with a deep voice.

- Jyrki: Tarja's like a songbird with a very high tone and I'm kind of pulling her down with my bass tone.

- Tarja: Yeah but the contrast is amazing!

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #564 en: Junio 01, 2011, 04:33:59 pm »
Liv y Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #565 en: Junio 02, 2011, 10:58:11 pm »
Ya se encuentra publicado el programa tentativo para el concierto que brindará el tenor argentino Josíé Cura con Tarja como invitada especial el 17.07.2011 en el Savonlinna Opera Festival.

Para conocerlo, clickíéa en "Leer más". Entre los artistas destacados para representar en este espectáculo se destacan Puccini, Manzanero, Sondheim y Lloyd Webber entre otros.

Entre las obras  a interpretar se incluyen:

Leoncavallo: I Pagliacci: Prólogo, Intermezzo, Aria Canion, "Vesti la giubba"
Cavalleria rusticana - Intermezzo: Mascagni
Puccini: La Fanciulla del West - Dick Johnson  Aria "Ch'ella mi Creda"
Puccini: Tosca, Cavaradossi Aria "E lucevan le stelle"
Puccini: Manon Lescaut - Intermezzo
Puccini: Le Villi - Roberto Aria "Ecco La Casa"

[Interludio]

Grieg: Música para la obra de Peer Gynt: Morgenstemning, Solveigs sang
Guastavino: La rosa y El Sauce, Antiguo Jardin
Manzanero: Somos novios, Esta tarde vi llover
Sondheim:  "Not while I'm around",  Sweeney Todd
Lloyd Webber: "All I ask of You", The Phantom of the Opera

Fuente: Savonlinna Opera Festival

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #566 en: Junio 15, 2011, 10:58:56 pm »
I arrived to Moscow yesterday and the beautiful summer sun is shining here. I love it!

I was very lucky in fact, since all the flights day before and the day after my flight got cancelled in Buenos Aires due to the ashes erupted from a Chilean volcano

I had a nice rehearsal with the Russian band Kipelov today. They are very kind people. I was pretty worried about my Russian language, but the band told me that I am doing quite fine…

On Sunday we will be performing one song together in the Rock on Volga festival in Samara and I am sure it will be a great experience. This is the first time for me to take part in a Russian Rock festival, so I am thrilled.

According to the festival’s official website they are expecting to receive 250.000 people this time! This will make it the biggest Rock Festival in Europe OMG. Nice way to start the summer shows. That’s fantastic!

Now I am waiting for my flight to Samara where I’ll meet my band and my brother Toni who is going to play the keyboards on our next show. Christian is having more important issues to take care at home…  so, soon we will be able to congratulate him for his family’s growth   Fingers crossed that everything will go fine.

We will rock Samara in few days!

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #567 en: Junio 18, 2011, 08:57:37 pm »
Fechas en España!!!

18 de Febrero 2012 - Sala Heineken - Madrid
horario: Puertas: 21:00 h. / Tarja: 21:30 h.
precio: Anticipada: 28 € / Taquilla: 32 €
entradas: Sun Records, Ticketmaster.es, Fnac, Carrefour, Halcón Viajes

19 de Febrero 2012 - Sala Salamandra 1 - L'Hospitalet de Llobregat - Barcelona
horario: Puertas: 20:30 h. / Tarja: 21:30 h.
precio: Anticipada: 25 € / Taquilla: 28 €
entradas: Revolver, Pentagram, Salamandra.cat, Ticketmaster.es, Fnac, Carrefour, Halcón Viajes

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #568 en: Junio 23, 2011, 11:00:04 pm »
I had a true pleasure to perform in Samara, Russia few days ago.

I never thought the local people would welcome me so warmly there though. Most of the bands were Russians and I was a bit nervous how my music would fit in this Rock on Volga festival. When it was time for us to start our show, people were shouting my name and my doubts were gone. Our show was great and the people in Russia were beautiful to us.

The organization of the Festival confirmed that there were 242.000 people watching my show that night!!! That is more than 4 football stadiums all together! It was very difficult to see the people far back at the end.

This was an overwhelming experience for all in the band and one of the nicest moments in my career.

Something I will never forget.

I got a chance to sing in Russian with Kipelov and that just topped everything I had experienced so far. I had the lyrics in front of me, but not even once I needed to check them out! I was so proud of myself. Ha-Ha. Russian is definitely very difficult language, but I wanted to learn it well. Let me tell you, it was a hard work, but I am a hard worker!

Today I woke up in the morning and found out that I am on a beautiful island where the sun is shining and the breeze of the sea is tender

It’s really amazing to realize how happy one can be just when there is silence around. Well, now there is a little lizard keeping me a company and a bird came to say hello too.

Now I am writing songs again for the new rock album. I am sure the environment I am having around me at the moment helps me a lot with it. Oh, the nature is very inspiring here.

Next time you will see me in Serbia and I am truly excited to travel there again. It has been way too long since my last visit.

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #569 en: Julio 01, 2011, 11:13:54 pm »
Johnny came and we were writing songs together for the new album. We had a good time and some really cool stuff was born. I am happy!

I have all together already 18 songs in progress. The goal is to have the entire album composed by the end of the summer!!!!

It was really nice to visit Serbia. The Motorock meeting was held in a small village called Debeljaca, around one hour drive from Belgrade.

We spend most of the time at the hotel, but we had time with Chris to visit a very nice Naive Art local Gallery

Day before our concert the weather changed radically from sunny to stormy and I was joking with the local people that I brought the storm with me to Serbia Luckily on the day of the show, the weather was really nice. I got to meet many of my fans, since we did an extended sound check on the show day and there were lots of people already waiting for the concert.

I even managed to get two girls singing with me on the stage during the sound check! That was fun!

It is always very nice to play in festivals, even though the show cannot be the same than usually my shows are. What I really hope is that I can return to Serbia in 2012 for a concert on my own. The support from the people was fantastic! Thank you very much for the love

I am working on a Live DVD from 2009 Christmas tour right now and I would like to ask you a favour. Would you have any nice photos taken from our Christmas concerts with Kalevi, Markku and Marzi from 2009? If you would like your photo to be part of the photo gallery of the DVD, please send them to: andrea.yeber@nems.com.ar
 We might end up using some of them. Thank you so much!

Next time you’ll see me in Rock Harz, Germany and Sonisphere in France!

And now back to work

With love, Tarja