INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 325515 veces)

_V_

• Visitante
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #225 en: Mayo 11, 2009, 07:09:30 pm »
« Última modificación: Mayo 11, 2009, 07:12:33 pm por _V_ »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #226 en: Mayo 11, 2009, 11:05:00 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
« Respuesta #227 en: Mayo 13, 2009, 11:56:38 pm »
set-list del reciente cocierto de Tarja en LA y algunos videos:

Boy & The Ghost
Lost Northern Star
My Little Phoenix
Passion & the Opera
The Seer
Dead Gardens
I Walk Alone
Ciaran’s Well
Sing For Me
Nemo
Enough
Minor Heaven
The Reign
Oasis
Poison
----------
Wishmaster
Die Alive
Calling Grace

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #228 en: Mayo 22, 2009, 12:04:58 am »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #229 en: Mayo 22, 2009, 12:14:27 am »
Entrevista a Tarja Turunen en Globovisión (Venezuela)... canta 'The Reign'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Nui8umAGI

No le encuentro la gracia al tipo ese..:S.. ais q paciencia q tiene tarjita... y luego decimos q las entrevistas de pablo motos son raras xD
Por cierto esto de hable español cunde :D
« Última modificación: Mayo 22, 2009, 12:18:30 am por _V_ »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #230 en: Mayo 23, 2009, 12:08:48 am »
We arrived last night from US.

The tour in US and Canada went really well, without any problems and I truly enjoyed all my concerts there.

Even though I have been in Chicago before, it really felt like the first time. What a beautiful city! This time I had the chance to walk a bit around.

It was nice to meet many of my fans and to get a chance to know them personally a bit better. They seemed to enjoy the shows as much as we did with the band. I wish there will come another opportunity for me to return in the future. Perhaps with my new album.

I remember travelling from Chicago to San Francisco two days in our very comfortable night liner.  3500km! Luckily we had enough food, supplies, working Internet and functioning toilet…it was not too bad after all.

Anyway, it felt great to get a proper shower after all that travelling.

Los Angeles show was a great ending for the North American part of the tour. I got a chance to meet many friends after the show, which is always wonderful. Nice people that will hopefully be a part of WLB and some of them that have already worked with me in MWS.

In the meantime, before travelling to Mexico, I went to Hawaii to relax for couple of days. I just wanted to get under the surface again, so we scuba dived there on one day. We did a wreck dive where I saw a beautiful family of eagle rays swimming right upon us, when we were in 30m deep. There were also quite many turtles and lots of colourful fishes 

Now we are in Mexico DF. I know that many people have doubted whether my show is going to happen or not. I have to tell you that YES it will happen!!!!! I am so excited about it. Anyway, I don’t see the swine flu situation here at all that out of hands that the media has let us think. I guess it is just a big haloooooooo.

In fact, tomorrow I will be doing a signing session.

I am sure that everything will be just fine with the show and we’ll have a great time with my dear Mexican fans!

As I have heard, our concert will be the first one to happen after all the concerts in DF were cancelled and stopped for some time. So let’s show the city what we have 

See you!

With love, Tarja 

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #231 en: Mayo 24, 2009, 12:01:58 am »
SEPT. 19th, 2009 ELF FANTASY FAIR NETHERLANDS ARCEN
SEPT. 22nd, 2009 CAPITOL GERMANY HANNOVER   
SEPT. 23rd, 2009 FRITZ CLUB GERMANY BERLIN   
SEPT. 30th, 2009 ROCKFABRIK GERMANY LUDWIGSBURG     
OCT. 2nd, 2009 MUFFATHALLE GERMANY MUNICH
OCT. 3rd, 2009 OHRAKEL GERMANY INGOLSTADT 
OCT. 19th, 2009 O2 ACADEMY ISLINGTON UK LONDON     

« Última modificación: Mayo 31, 2009, 11:08:32 pm por Serena »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #232 en: Mayo 25, 2009, 11:43:27 pm »
el set list de venezuela fue este

Setlist:

Lost Northern Star
The Escape Of The Doll/ My Little Phoenix
She is My Sin (Nightwish Cover)
Damned Vampire & Gothic Divine
Sleeping Sun (Nightwish Cover)
Ite, Missa Est/ I Walk Alone
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Solo de Bateria, Guitarra y Bajo
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ciaran's Well
Sing For Me
Nemo (Nightwish Cover)
Poison (Alice Cooper Cover)
Wisdom of Wind/Minor Heaven/The Reign
Die Alive
The Seer
The Kinslayer (Nightwish Cover)
Enough
Oasis
Wishmaster (Nightwish Cover)
Outro: Tired of Being Alone (Schiller Theme with Tarja Turunen)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #233 en: Mayo 25, 2009, 11:46:46 pm »
Mexico

Bueno aki les dejo el Set List:

Lost Northern Star
My Little Phoenix
She Is My Sin
Damned & Divine
Sleeping Sun
I Walk Alone
---------------------------
Solo de Mike
---------------------------
Ciaran's Well
Sing For Me
Over The Hills And Far Away
Poison
Wisdom Of Wind
Minor Heaven
The Reign
Die Alive
The Seer
The Kinslayer
Enough
Oasis
Nemo

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #234 en: Mayo 29, 2009, 11:28:22 pm »
Creo que no está confirmado todaví­a en su página oficial pero he leí­do que Tarja viene a España en septiembre:

- 27 de septiembre - Madrid - La Riviera
- 26 de septiembre - Barcelona - Salamandra I

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #235 en: Mayo 31, 2009, 11:05:02 pm »
My friends, the tour is happily over. But very soon, we will start next shows in Europe.

There is no time really to relax since I have to keep on rehearsing for them. I will go to make a visit at my vocal coach who is most probably going to “kill” me again. Just kidding, she is just magnificent help and amazingly kind lady.

Mexican show was great and it was nice to see the reaction of the audience when they heard the new songs in our set list. I spoke with many fans and they felt that the show was a lot better than my first visit in Mexico.

As always, I learn new things about myself and from my music through my musical journey and it is very rewarding to hear good feedback from my supporters. 

Thank you Mexico! As I said during the show, I hope to see you next time with my new album.
It was also wonderful to make for the first time a show in Venezuela and to see that I have an audience there! I got to meet many fans in the singing session I did in Caracas and the feeling was really overwhelming.

The local promoter got very emotional to see how people were reacting towards me and told me that he had never seen anything like that before. The devotion of the fans was unexpected for him and for some local media. Not for me 

The final challenge was to make 4 shows in Buenos Aires. Everything went fine and I was very happy to be able to finish the tour with these shows here. Especially the last two shows in La Trastienda were great, because the audience was seated and they could follow every little details of our show. For me it was nice to see their expressions closer and to feel their love.
 would like to do similar kind of concerts in other countries, but promoters haven’t realised yet that my fans would like it too.

Muchas gracias Buenos Aires otra vez.

I am sure the band was happy with the tour. Every one of them already flew to different destinations and in couple of weeks we’ll find each other in Budapest where we’ll start rehearsing for the summer shows. Can’t wait to get there!

Next week I will face another challenge when I am performing with local band Rata Blanca in Luna Park stadium. I have to learn few of their songs, which means I am going to sing in Spanish again!!!!! Let’s see how that goes. I am expecting to have a great time with Rata on stage. Was very nice to receive their invitation.

Let’s meet in Europe in few weeks!
With all my love,

Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #236 en: Mayo 31, 2009, 11:18:58 pm »
Que foto!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #237 en: Junio 02, 2009, 11:09:11 pm »
Tarja - Rata Blanca
Tarja será invitada de la banda Argentina Rata Blanca el Viernes 5 de Junio en el Estadio Luna Park de Buenos Aires.
Tarja y el lí­der de Rata Blanca se encontrarán finalmente en el escenario, luego de muchos años de conocerse.
Pueden esperar altas dósis de Rock and Roll!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #238 en: Junio 04, 2009, 10:46:11 pm »
Tarja se presentará en “SOI suvessa”, festival de música clásica en Mí¤ntyharju, Finlandia, el 30 de Agosto de 2009 a las 15hs. El concierto de Tarja en la iglesia de Mí¤ntyharju será la atracción principal del festival. Estará acompañada por la pianista Sonja Frí¤ki, la flautista Emilia Kauppinen y el cellista Max Lilja.

Pueden encargar las entradas para el “SOI suvessa festival” llamando al (+ 358) 044 2814381, a travíés del correo electrónico info@soisuvessa.com, y una hora antes del concierto en la puerta principal de la iglesia.
Los tickets, además, se venden en Iso-Pappila de Mí¤ntyharju entre el 15 de Junio y el 9 de Agosto

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #239 en: Junio 06, 2009, 11:14:07 pm »

del recital de Rata Blanca....los temas en los que participó Tarja fueron:

Rompe el Hechizo
Child in time (Deep Purple)
Guerrero del arcoiris