INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: os pido vuestra opinión...  (Leído 627 veces)

jsolec

• Visitante
os pido vuestra opinión...
« en: Agosto 27, 2009, 03:44:33 pm »
pues esto, saber si puede ser cierto, si es una estafa, si podrí­a interesar...

Gracias y  :023:

************************************************************************************

Dear Fellow Investor:

I'd like to tell you a story, that has an excellent practical lesson you can apply to today's energy market, that could make you much, much richer:

In the 1980s and into the 90s, while big oil companies struggled to find new ways to squeeze more light sweet crude out of the ground, a few energy prospectors were busy mapping, studying and exploring an entirely new source of energy, the vast oil sands deposits of northern Canada.

Back then, the skeptics said the oil sands could never be developed at a profit.

America's #1 energy Investor, T. Boone Pickens, Was an early investor in Suncor!

Suncor, the number two producer in Alberta’s oil sands, which last summer saw its stock jump more than 7% in one day was a key holding in Mr. Pickens’ hedge fund. At the end of the first quarter, 2008, Suncor accounted for 11% of the portfolio, or roughly US$180-million.

But a virtually unknown Canadian exploration company by the name of Suncor (NYSE, SU, $32.23) thought otherwise. And today Suncor, with its $30-plus billion market cap have become the technological leader in developing Alberta's rich-oil sands, has made millionaires out of many early investors. In fact. . .

If you had been early to invest $25,000 in Suncor, you could have sold out for a cool $2,625,000. A gain of 10,500%!

Now here’s the good news: Today a small, relatively unknown energy exploration company, Cobra Oil & Gas (OTCBB: CGCA), is in exactly the same position here in the U.S., as Suncor was in Canada in the 80s.

And I'm also telling you that if you buy shares now (OTCBB: CGCA) at around $1.00, you could more than triple your money in just the next 6-12 months. Cohen Independent Research Group (they're the experts in exploration-stage oil companies) has a. . .

. . .target price for Cobra’s stock of $3.65!

But that’s just the beginning. Long term, Cobra shares could easily go up 20-50-fold, making Cobra Oil & Gas the next mega-profit Suncor!

Oil giant, apparently Exxon Mobile agrees (NYSE, XOM, $67.88). The world's largest publically traded petroleum concern jumped on the opportunity to grab a 12% stake in Cobra's Utah operation, a move that guarantees this junior exploration company plenty of development capital.

Swiss-based Baden Energy Group thinks this could be the play of the year and has closed a deal that provides Cobra up to $10,000,000 more in front money.

Who am I and why should you consider what I have to say?

My name is Jarret Wollstein. I'm editor of the Intelligent Investor Report, and I have a 30 year history of successful predictions and investment recommendations. In fact in my Intelligent Investor Report. . .

My average 2008 stock pick was up by 24.7% – winners and losers included!
That’s one of the best records of any stock newsletter anywhere.

In 2008 – two one of the worst years in memory, some of my stock picks include:

160% gain in just 5 months on Alpha Natural Resources (ANR, NYSE),
153% gain in 12 months on Fording Coal (FDG, NYSE)
120% gain in 18 months on Precsions Cast Parts (PCP, NYSE)
114% gain in 16 months on HDFC Bank (HDB, NYSE)
108% gain in 18 months on ABB Ltd. (ABB, NYSE)
And in 2009 we’ve already had many big winners, including Jayhawk Energy (JYWK) up 215% in 30 days . . . Freeport McMoran (FCX, NYSE) up 32.27% . . . Goldcorp (GG, NYSE) up 34.90% . . . and Natco Group (NTG, NYSE) up 36.06%.

I'm also a financial editor for NewsMax.com, with over 1.5 million monthly readers, and the author of over 40 books and Special Reports, including three national best sellers on investing, terrorism and politics.

I tell you all of that not to impress you but to make it clear that when I strongly recommend a stock, the chances of it doing well are excellent, so you can invest in confidence in Cobra Oil & Gas (OTCBB: CGCA), which I believe it could be my next big winner!

But don't wait too long to invest. The stock is already up more than 120% from its 52-week low. Yes, there's still huge upside left, but why miss out on the immediate profits. If you do choose to invest, I also strongly recommend that you do so for the long-term, and hold onto your shares for at least 12 months, enabling you to ride out short-term volatility in the oil and energy market.

I'm not the only analyst to have spotted Cobra. An independent energy analyst has already put a $3.65 price target on the stock, but my advice would be not to sell when it gets there.

The serious gains – like the 10,500% you could have made if you'd bought Suncor early and hung on – lie down the road!

*********************************************************************************

Janjong

• Visitante
Re: os pido vuestra opinión...
« Respuesta #1 en: Agosto 27, 2009, 03:54:02 pm »
A ver, sinceramente da bastante palo leer este mail y encima en inglíés pero por lo poco que he leido, suena a TIMO.

El principio es muy bueno: I'd like to tell you a story...

OCIN

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: os pido vuestra opinión...
« Respuesta #2 en: Agosto 27, 2009, 04:13:04 pm »
lo podeí­s poner en spanglish...?

salud2.
•... “Todo el mundo quiere lo máximo, yo quiero lo mínimo, poder correr todos los días”...
 Pero nunca te saltes tus reglas. Nunca pierdas la disciplina. Nunca dejes ni tus operaciones, ni tu destino, ni las decisiones importantes de tu vida al azar, a la mera casualidad...