INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Nightwish  (Leído 341743 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Nightwish
« Respuesta #285 en: Octubre 18, 2009, 10:50:25 pm »
Esta la portada del tema October & April, de la banda finesa The Rasmus, en el que canta Anette Olzon a duo con Lauri Ylí¶nen. El videoclip será estrenado el próximo viernes 23 de octubre.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #286 en: Octubre 22, 2009, 11:15:37 pm »
Nuevo tema de Nightwish, titulado "Hilma ja Onni". Por lo que he leido es una canción del compositor y cantante Jaakko Teppo, que formará parte de un disco tributo hecho por varios grupos.

El tema es en finlandíés y lo canta entero Marco. La primera parte es un poco rarita, luego ya se mejora un poco!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpooKlVrMU4&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #287 en: Octubre 22, 2009, 11:18:11 pm »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #288 en: Octubre 28, 2009, 01:48:50 pm »
Unas cuantas fotitas que encontre por internet

Nettie

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #289 en: Octubre 28, 2009, 01:52:49 pm »
Annette y Ailyn (Sirenia)

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #290 en: Octubre 28, 2009, 01:55:32 pm »
:D

POchOlada xD

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #291 en: Octubre 28, 2009, 10:29:09 pm »
A comentar!
Muy chulas las fotos de Nettie de pequeña!!

2º La foto con Ailyn tb me ha gustado mucho, pero en la otra foto de ese mensaje esta fatal (parece una pasa, conozco mujeres de 50 mejor conservadas que ella)

3º La foto de casa está genial (sale mejor sin maquillaje que con íél,que raro)

4º Y el dibujo me encanta!!!

Por cierto, me he aficionado a leer a Nettie en su blog, es un poco maruja pero me encanta!

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #292 en: Noviembre 02, 2009, 09:02:32 pm »
La Letra de Hilma ja Onni (Jaakko Teppo)

Rantamalla Likolahden
Hilima Holkin kanssa kahden
yhteisestí¤ rakkauvesta
aina haaveiltiin

Kí¤essí¤ pitelin Hiliman kí¤ttí¤
Aettaan mentiin sitten viivyttelemí¤ttí¤
tekohampaat samaan lasiin
yí¶ksi laitettiin

Kunnes Hiliman vei multa Onni
Laukkanen, kylí¤n ravattisonni
hajanaisten kenkies lotinaa
navetalta kuule nyt en

Poissa lasista on Hiliman hampaat
myí¶ty kanat, siat, lampaat
konelypsyyn kantturat tí¤ytyi
minun totuttaa
navettaan miní¤ mí¤nen nytkin
rikki lypsykoneen kytkin
Miksen Hilma koskaan sua
takaisin miní¤ saa

Miksi Hilman vei multa Onni
Laukkanen kylí¤n ravattisonni
navetalta kuule nyt en

Kynsilakkaa oot sí¤ lyí¶nyt ní¤ppiin
aittas oven laitat sí¤ppiin
ví¤llyn ví¤liin painut kanssa
Onni Laukkasen

Kumiterí¤s aitan rappuun nojaan
tuskissain miní¤ kaivan ojaa
Laukkanen ja syksy saa
mutta miní¤ en

Koska Hilman vei multa Onni
Laukkanen kylí¤n ravattisonni
navetalta kuule nyt en

Jí¤titko mut Hilma ehkí¤ juuri siksi
etten koskaan tullut ví¤nkí¤riksi
lietettí¤ kun luukun lí¤pi
mí¤tit lantalaan

Nyt mí¤ kaikkea kadun vasta
Hilma ootteloo jo Onnin lasta
kahen viikon pií¤stí¤ niihen
hí¤ití¤ tanssitaan

Kuokkavieraaks meinaan menní¤ miní¤ pí¤issí¤í¤n
kostan Hilmalle ja pieraisen hí¤issí¤í¤n
navetalta kun kuule miní¤ en

Ihan itekseni kuopan katolla
ní¤in sinua muistellen

Traducción al Inglíés

Hilma and Onni

On the shore of Likolahti
with Hilma Holkki
we always dreamed
about mutual love

I held Hilma’s hand
Then we went to the storehouse rapidly
We placed our false teeth
to the same glass overnight

Until Hilma was taken from me by Onni
Laukkanen, a bull with a tie
I don’t hear the splatter of your broken boots
anymore in the cowhouse

Hilma’s teeth are no longer in the glass
I’ve sold hens, pigs and sheep
I had to accustom my cows to a milking machine
Now I’m going to the cowhouse
The switch of the milking machine is broken
Oh, Hilma, why I’ll never get you back

Why Hilma was taken from me by Onni
anymore in the cowhouse

Now you use nail polish
You lock the door of your storehouse
and go to bed with
Onni Laukkanen

Your boots are leaning against the stairs of the storehouse
I'm digging a dike in pain
Laukkanen and autumn come
But I don’t

Because Hilma was taken from me by Onni
anymore in the cowhouse

Hilma, did you leave me because
I never wanted to be your assistant
when you shovelled ordure through the hatch
to the manure storage

Now I regret it all
when Hilma is pregnant to Onni
and after two weeks
they are getting married

I’m going to go to the wedding as a drunken gatecrasher
I’ll revenge to Hilma by farting in her wedding
Because I don’t hear the splatter of your broken boots
anymore in the cowhouse

Alone, on the roof of the root cellar
This is the way I remember you

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #293 en: Noviembre 02, 2009, 09:07:28 pm »
Bueno pues que acabo de encontrar esto en la wikipedia y..yo la verdad es q de esto no entiendo pero...alucino un poco, la verdad

Lo pego literalmente:

Perfil vocal
Anette Olzon posee, en sus palabras, un rango vocal de soprano (sin especificar cual), pero asegura que no ha sido entrenada para ser una cantante clásica pero que si quisiese podría serlo a modo profesional. Al principio del tour con Nightwish, Anette presentaba una voz con potencia, pero que forzaba demasiado por tal de llegar a notas demasiado altas para ella, a si que a lo largo del tour y los primeros meses, la trató duramente lo que le provocó una ligera pero consistente afonía durante toda la gira que le impedía tener una voz clara con su timbre de voz natural y una vibración mucho menor. En parte, recibió duras críticas sobre su capacidad de canto por esa cuestión. Sin embargo, en el final del tour en 2009 y tras 3 meses de descanso en la gira de Dark Passion Play, la voz de Anette se recuperó casi completamente, lo que le volvió a dar mucha mayor vibración y un mejor y más claro timbre, llegando incluso a demostrar un perfil de soprano ligera en la canción Ghost Love Score. También aumentó y entrenó su tesitura, pudiendo llegar a tonos más altos que antes no podía o le costaba enormemente alcanzar, como en Ever Dream o 7 Days to the Wolves. En varias entrevistas recientes, afirma que esta entrenando su voz de cabeza para tener unos tonos mas claros y refinados para canciones como Ghost Love Score y también su belting para emplearlo de una forma professional.

« Última modificación: Noviembre 02, 2009, 09:08:12 pm por _V_ »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #294 en: Noviembre 04, 2009, 10:29:24 pm »
NIGHTWISH Mainman Says Next Album Will Be 'A Bit Brighter' Than 'Dark Passion Play'

U.K.'s Terrorizer magazine recently conducted an interview with NIGHTWISH mainman/keyboardist Tuomas Holopainen. A few excerpts from the chat follows below.

Terrorizer: You've done it. The [last] show [of the "Dark Passion Play" tour] is over. You're officially on "holiday." How do you feel?

Tuomas: "I didn't sleep on the night before and I didn't sleep last night either. You know it's a weird thing, two years on the road and then the final show that you're like shit-scared of and really excited as well. And then it goes as well as it did it's just such a relief and such a sensation of sadness at the same time that you don't really know how to be. It's like you have been in the nicest prison on earth for two years and finally you're free and you don't know what to do. Yesterday's show [at the Hartwall Arena in Helsinki], I think it was top three we ever did."

Terrorizer: So, then it's back into the studio, right?
Tuomas: "Yeah, well first, in about two weeks I'm going to go to the Mediterranean to do a sailing trip with my dad, with my uncle. Kind of like a family thing, yeah the boys at sea that's it. It's going to be fun, in the Mediterranean, in Turkey and Greece, and after that it's going to be a week and then we go to Australia for six weeks, after that it's almost Christmas. Then in January I'm going to go to Orlando to visit Donald and Goofy and Mickey and the pals again after that..."

Terrorizer: So... after the annual cartoon intake, then what?

Tuomas: "Yeah after that I start working on the next album 24/7 and we have already booked a rehearsal place. That's going to be happening in July/August next year then we'll have September off and we're going to enter the studio beginning of October so that's the plan."

Terrorizer: Last time around you went into the new album with so much up in the air, who would be the vocalist on it being the biggest hurdle you had to get over. Does it feel like a different process this time around? Are you happier about heading back to the writing desk?

Tuomas: "Much much happier, so much more light at the end of the tunnel. I have a very clear vision of the next album already, which feels really weird but I have all the song titles. I know how many songs there are going to be. I have four songs done already even though it's still pretty preliminary, the whole album, but I have a good idea what it's going to be like and uh, it's still going to be metal but I think it's going to be a bit brighter than 'Dark Passion Play'."

Terrorizer: Brighter — more pop songs? No more long epic symphonic compositions? They must be a sod to write.

Tuomas: "No, they come much easier for me. I remember 'Creek Mary's Blood', that's eight-and-a-half minutes, that came out in two hours. 'The Poet And The Pendulum' in just a couple of days, same thing with 'Ghost Love Score', they just come up naturally, I don't know. But then again a song like 'Nemo', I couldn't get it together. I worked for months and months and it's only four minutes."

Terrorizer: Ten years on did you guys think you'd be headlining Hartwall like you did last night?

Tuomas: "I never thought it, none of us did, for anything like this to ever happen. I was studying biology in university and I was supposed to be a mad scientist. Jukka was doing computer studies in the university and Emppu was working in a carpet factory or whatever. Everybody was doing it just for fun and we had our own pace and then everything just got out of hand. We dropped out of school and started doing it 24/7 and this approach has had its advantages and disadvantages; disadvantages being that we have always been really naive but the plus side is that it's always been really sincere at the same time because we haven't had any expectations, [and] there has never been any posing. You know, it's not like we try to achieve anything else than just the pleasure of playing and free booze."

Terrorizer: Do you ever get pissed off with the fame?

Tuomas: "Yeah, I actually do, you have to be a bit more careful here than in other countries with what you do. I can't piss in the street publicly. Well, you can always say it's a matter of choice of career but sometimes, it's like two weeks ago there was a three-page story about my house and they had actually hired a helicopter to fly over the house and photograph it. This kind of stuff bothers me a little bit, and they have the directions of how to get to the house."

Terrorizer: Is this something that has affected a lot of metal musicians in Finland?

Tuomas: "I think that HIM and THE RASMUS, maybe, there was a big story about RASMUS getting a new car yesterday. But no the media has been quite kind to us actually, sometimes it hurts a little bit, especially this house thing when they had actually come to my house to film it with directions and everything, so that's a bit too much."

Rad the entire interview from Terrorizer magazine.

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #295 en: Noviembre 04, 2009, 10:31:06 pm »
NIGHTWISH Singer Shoots Down Album Title Rumors

NIGHTWISH singer Anette Olzon has shot down reports that the band's next studio CD has a working title of "Wind Embraced". She writes on her blog, "Some people have asked me about some Wikipedia comment saying that our next NIGHTWISH album already has a title. I haven't heard anything about any title, and since the songs aren't even done yet, I am pretty sure it's only someone making the name up to make a story."

She adds, "Things in the Internet are very often not true, and our album won't be out until 2011, so it's far too early to tell about the album title now."

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #296 en: Noviembre 16, 2009, 11:31:10 pm »
La siguiente información fue publicada en Blabbermouth.net:

El marido de la ex-Nightwish Tarja Turunen, junto con sus compañeros de negocios, ha presentado una demanda contra las partes implicadas en el libro de Nightwish "Once Upon a Nightwish: The Official Biography 1996-2006" por difamación.

Nombrados en la acción están la editora, Like Kustannus Oy, su CEO Pí¤ivi Isosaari, y el autor del libro, Marko "Mape" Ollila.

Cabuli alega que las informaciones publicadas en el libro sobre íél y sus negocios son completamente falsas.

En su revisión del libro, de 2006, Jarkko Jokelainen de Helsingin Sanomat, escribió: "El libro apunta con dedo [por la separación con Tarja] firmemente en dirección a Marcelo Cabuli, esposo y manager personal de la ex-vocalista de la banda Tarja Turunen. Con cada vuelta de página, las acusaciones contra el argentino Cabuli se vuelven más duras”

"Cabuli aparece como un mercenario, deshonesto, arbitrario y manipulador, responsable de la ruptura entre Tarja y los otros miembros de la banda.”

"Es probable que la decisión fuese de la propia pareja, pero eso no esconde el hecho de ser el mayor inconveniente del libro. El autor Marko Ollila trató de ser imparcial en su cobertura, pero, en parte, por algunas razones más allá, esta biografí­a se vuelve inevitablemente un discurso en nombre de los miembros masculinos del grupo y de otras figuras tras ellos".

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #297 en: Noviembre 17, 2009, 11:30:22 pm »
Anette participará en un concierto de The Rasmus que tendrá lugar el próximo dí­a 20 de noviembre en The Dome 52 en Graz (Austria). El concierto será retransmitido en un programa de la radio alemana en la estación RTL 2, el 27 de noviembre

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #298 en: Noviembre 21, 2009, 05:02:26 pm »
Buf, parece q el culebrón NW-Tarja va pa largo...

Aki van unas fotos curiosas q encontré por internet  :023:

Grande emppu!  :027:

Tuomas y Simone (Epica)

Sin palabras XDDDD

« Última modificación: Noviembre 21, 2009, 05:04:40 pm por _V_ »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #299 en: Noviembre 21, 2009, 11:29:00 pm »
Nettie ayer en The Dome!!

(entrada)