INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Nightwish  (Leído 359459 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Nightwish
« Respuesta #675 en: Noviembre 06, 2012, 03:49:33 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #676 en: Noviembre 06, 2012, 03:56:18 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #677 en: Noviembre 06, 2012, 04:03:51 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #678 en: Noviembre 06, 2012, 04:08:26 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #679 en: Noviembre 07, 2012, 03:54:12 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #680 en: Noviembre 07, 2012, 04:09:55 pm »
Ever Dream @ Brixton Academy (Londres)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MTajF5bJCo&

Ghost Love Score @ Brixton Academy (Londres)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsOfruH6mjU&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #681 en: Noviembre 07, 2012, 04:29:26 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #682 en: Noviembre 10, 2012, 11:53:33 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #683 en: Noviembre 11, 2012, 04:19:22 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #684 en: Noviembre 11, 2012, 04:29:55 pm »

Serena

• Moderador

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #686 en: Noviembre 11, 2012, 04:39:53 pm »
Setlist

t was a blast!
I got a photo of the setlist, it is the following:

Taikatalvi
Storytime (PYRO)
Dark Chest Of Wonders
Amaranth (CO2)
Scaretale (PYRO)
Ever Dream
Slow, Love, Slow

-Troy on Stage-

I Want My Tears Back (PYRO)
Last Of The Wilds

-Troy off Stage-

Arabesque (PYRO SHOW)
Planet Hell (PYRO)
Ghost River
Song Of Myself (PYRO)
Ghost Love Score
Last Ride Of The Day (PYRO)

Outro: Imaginaerum

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #687 en: Noviembre 11, 2012, 04:49:20 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #688 en: Noviembre 11, 2012, 04:52:30 pm »
Entrevista a Tuomas

The unbelievable accomplishment of the Nightwish vocalist:learned the songs in a record time

Tuomas Holopainen from Nightwish is really pleased with Floor Jansen´s input to the band.
Changes occurred in the crew, when Dutch Floor Jansen recently stood in for Anette Olzon. The Dutch vocalist has been part of this popular band for about a month. Tuomas Holopainen, the keyboard player and the leading character of Nightwish, feels Jansen is only getting better gig by gig.

-We have done 13 shows with her and every show has been better than the previous one. We are taking it day by day as much as we can. Vibes in the band are marvellous. We take great pleasure of every moment.

Holopainen has known Jansen for more than 10 years already. They have been on the same tour couple of times already before this current one.

-We are quite far on the same wavelength and we have similar sense of humour, Holopainen describes his band mate.

Stepping in the lines of Nightwish was easier, for Jansen has long experience in both classical and rock music. Jansen´s previous bands are After Forever and ReVamp. Despite her fill-in in Nightwish, Jensen is working on material for her band ReVamp.

-She has been in these circles since the late 90s. She has toured a lot and has been inside this genre. This way it has been easier for her to enter the band, Holopainen reflects.

Jansen accepted to stand in for Anette at very short notice for her first official Nightwish gig.

-She´s a vocal coach herself, so she´s very professional. The fact that she had about 40 hours to learn 15 songs is quite revealing. She practically learned our tour set on the flight from Amsterdam to Seattle. We´re talking about a high-level professional and her attitude is fabulous as well. It can be seen in her stage presence.

Jansen´s performances have been highly praised by the audience. The leading man of Nightwish has also noted how much the fill-in vocalist thrives on being on stage.

-She clearly enjoys what she does. There is new kind of roughness taking place now, Holopainen praises.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #689 en: Noviembre 11, 2012, 07:38:43 pm »
Marco y el director de la pelí­cula hablan antes de la premiere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSRccuE3El0&

Marco: Hi. Usually when I'm on stage I do things spontaneously and say whatever comes into my mind. But this morning when I was chosen for this task to introduce the movie, I sat down and I was thinking if I should say something that makes sense... That is hard for me but try to cope with that.(applauses)

So this movie you're about to see looks like the people who made it. Nightwish IS nowadays at times a "collective state of will"... and it breaks the reality in a childish way by its own visions and some kind of role games, too. And actually we are children. We play with those dark fantasies. Sometimes there might be a silver line... and just like children we may sometimes come out with unexpected insights of reality... or even of such a bizarre thing as wisdom as somebody has said...I didn't say that, you can decide. And now for the first time we have had the opportunity to paint this soul image to a really big canvas (looks at the screen, applauses). Of course those who have been painting most and with the biggest paintbrushes are Tuomas Holopainen (applauses) and Stobe Harju right here next to me, who is now experiencing the most shocking moments of his life. (applauses)

Stobe tries to start his speech.

Marco: Wait...

Stobe: You still have something?

Marco: Yes I have. (laughs). You see, I haven't said any thank yous. I suppose I should do it? So I could thank so many people, such as producers, make-up artists, cooks, camera men, whatever, the list is endless. But...well yeah I thank them because this movie has required an absurd amount of work, hard work and faith that the movie will be finished. But still, the biggest thank you is once again for you people. Everyone of you in here. (applauses) Because you have once again believed and waited for the huge dreams of those country boys... time after time.(applauses) In other words, I sincerely hope that you had great time during the show and I hope this night will go on like that. (applauses)

Stobe: I try to keep this short. There is terribly many of you, I have never been in front of this many people. Let me enjoy this for a while. (applauses) Thank you, that was awesome. Well, umm... I could actually play some lottery tonight just because this week...I'LL DO IT!... I've got a wonderful baby this week and it is not this movie. (applauses) (Marco says something but I can't hear what) A baby boy is waiting for me in the hospital and I want to send greetings to my wife and son. (applauses)
But to the point...Unfortunately the other paintbrusher Tuomas Holopainen is not here tonight... Or yes he has been here, but those who know him know also that he is even more shy than I am.

Marco: So guess why I am here?

Stobe: Okey, let's keep this short. So I want to thank some people, that is really important because... Tuomas and I started planning this movie 4½ years ago. It began from Tuomas' ideas to make 13 music videos and the final result grew to something totally different. But without certain people this movie wouldn't exist. First of all, Nightwish. (applauses) After that, the reason and the merit why you all are here tonight goes for Solar Films, especially Markus Selin and Jukka Helle who have made an unbelievable production, thank you. And if I change to English for a while, because we have here some foreign guests. (speaks in English for a while) So thank you these people because you made this movie, not just our small group but YOU. So enjoy, but remember to go to movie theaters if you want to have an unprecedented sound experience, because hey, there's only 10 000 of you here tonight. Yeah, really! Remember to go to movie theaters because tonight you won't be experiencing 7.1 or 5.1 sound, so enjoy what we have tonight. Here you go, Imaginaerum.