INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Nightwish  (Leído 337672 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Nightwish
« Respuesta #315 en: Enero 22, 2010, 10:45:02 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #316 en: Febrero 01, 2010, 10:50:15 pm »
Nettie nos cuenta cosas sobre el próximo album de NW!

Since you sometimes ask me about our coming NW album and when it will be released etc, I have some news for you;=) The plans are rough and it might be changed but as for now:

- Tuomas has 9 songs ready already;=)

- We all will meet this summer for rehearsals and arranging the songs and getting a demo ready.

- We enter the studio next fall and the album will be released EARLIEST in the fall 2011.

So, great news and we are all excited!

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #317 en: Febrero 07, 2010, 08:32:05 pm »
Que lindo!!
Y los otros 2?

Pos de momento nada pro si te valen estas 2...  :78: monas son :)

Miedo me da el nuevo album...
« Última modificación: Febrero 07, 2010, 08:33:08 pm por _V_ »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #318 en: Febrero 07, 2010, 08:40:59 pm »
Peluches...

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #319 en: Febrero 07, 2010, 08:45:36 pm »
Anette y Floor Jansen

Tuomas y Cristina Scabbia

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #320 en: Febrero 07, 2010, 10:18:28 pm »
Dios que alta es Floor, madre!!
Muy chula la foto de Tuomas y Cristina!
Que linda la hija de Jukka!!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #321 en: Febrero 21, 2010, 11:48:14 pm »
Management has informed BraveWords.com that while there will be no new album until September of 2011, there are developments within the NIGHTWISH camp. Mainman Tuomas Holopainen is currently writing the follow-up to 2007's Dark Passion Play which featured new singer Anette Olzon. The band will get together in July to record a demo of the ideas Holopainen has come up with. After that, he will live with the music, to determine if it just needs tinkering, or additional pieces must be created.

Currently the band is investigating the possibility of starting the next world tour in Los Angeles. Plans would call for a one-off North American exclusive at the 6,000 seat auditorium within the Universal Amphitheater. This venue would allow Nightwish to bring pyro and the full production to North America for the first time. A full continental tour would commence three-four months later, tentatively billed as late 2011, or early 2012.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #322 en: Febrero 22, 2010, 10:57:47 pm »
RUMORES NO OFICIALES

[spoiler]Hay insistentes rumores acerca de que Annette podria estar fuera de la banda por problemas personales, el largo pleito legal con su esposo por la custodia de su hijo la habria hundido emocionalmente.

Ha tenido realmente serios problemas para continuar el ritmo de la gira (es algo obvio y visible por todos!), ahora se rumorea que la banda se ve en el follon de buscar una voz nueva, o seguir con ella..

No se...es raro que Nw se tomen tanto tiempo pa sacar trabajo...y justo tambien Annette abandone el proyecto de su disco en solitario...

En fin.., muchos rumorean que sera el disco de cierre de carrera de Nw.
[/spoiler]

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #323 en: Febrero 23, 2010, 06:02:50 pm »
No hay álbum en solitario de Anette!!

have decided to not release any solo.

The factors are mainly that I want to focus on my family during this break from Nightwish. I am sure I will do a solo some other time, but at this time it doesn´t fit into my life and then it´s better to not do it, than to do it and it just wont feel good.

But I hope you all will follow me and the boys in NW from the summer when we start to work with the new album;=) It will be fun!!

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #324 en: Febrero 24, 2010, 02:09:58 pm »
No se q pasa con el spoiler q no puedo verlo...solo cuando le doy a modificar..
Yo lo creeríé cuando lo vea ya q rumores ha habido toda la vida y pa tos los gustos...

Management has informed BraveWords.com that while there will be no new album until September of 2011, there are developments within the NIGHTWISH camp. Mainman Tuomas Holopainen is currently writing the follow-up to 2007's Dark Passion Play which featured new singer Anette Olzon. The band will get together in July to record a demo of the ideas Holopainen has come up with. After that, he will live with the music, to determine if it just needs tinkering, or additional pieces must be created.

Currently the band is investigating the possibility of starting the next world tour in Los Angeles. Plans would call for a one-off North American exclusive at the 6,000 seat auditorium within the Universal Amphitheater. This venue would allow Nightwish to bring pyro and the full production to North America for the first time. A full continental tour would commence three-four months later, tentatively billed as late 2011, or early 2012.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #325 en: Febrero 24, 2010, 11:33:28 pm »
22.02.2010 - Nightmail is back!

It has been long since the last round of Nightmail, so we have decided to finally break the silence. Since everything in the Nightwish camp is rather quiet at the moment, we will do things a bit different this year:
Instead of individual rounds of questions, you can ask questions to any member of the band, their crew or the management. The first Nightmail will be next month, more rounds to follow throughout the year. As always, the answers to your questions will be posted on the website in the following month.

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #326 en: Febrero 26, 2010, 11:27:04 pm »
Super Emppu  :78:

Con Lauri de The Rasmus

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #327 en: Febrero 26, 2010, 11:30:05 pm »
Frikada   :09:
Ande andará Emppu..na, mira en la nevera q fijo q sta allí­ :016: