INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: The Cranberries  (Leído 118837 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: The Cranberries anuncian su vuelta!
« Respuesta #390 en: Octubre 29, 2012, 03:42:06 pm »
Setlist Tolouse

Just My Imagination
When You're Gone
Losing My Mind
Linger
Free To Decide
Ordinary Day
(Dolores O’Riordan song)
Dreaming My Dreams
Tomorrow
Still Can't
Desperate Andy
I Can't Be With You
Shattered
(instrumental)
Conduct
Fire And Soul
Not Sorry
Show Me The Way
Ridiculous Thoughts
Salvation
Zombie
Encore:
Schizophrenic Playboys
The Journey
(Dolores O’Riordan song)
Dreams

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #391 en: Octubre 31, 2012, 03:40:01 pm »
Setlist Padova

Analyse , Animal , How , Just My imagination , When You're Gone , Wanted , Waltzing Back , Playboys , Sunday , Ordinary Day , Journey , I Can't Be With You , Empty , 21 , Losing My Mind , Linger , Tomorrow , Show Me , Salvation , Ridiculous Th, Zombie , Conduct , No Need To Arque , Promises , Dreams

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #392 en: Octubre 31, 2012, 03:49:20 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #393 en: Noviembre 01, 2012, 03:38:00 pm »
Setlist Roma

Just My Imagination
When You’re Gone
Free To Decide
Linger
Losing My Mind
Ordinary Day
Dreaming My Dreams
Tomorrow
Wanted
Desperate Andy
I Can’t Be With You
Conduct
Fire & Soul
Not Sorry
Show Me
Ridiculous Thoughts
Salvation
Zombie
No Need To Argue
Schizophrenic Playboys
The Journey
Promises
Dreams

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #394 en: Noviembre 03, 2012, 04:44:29 pm »
Setlist Luxemburgo

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #395 en: Noviembre 03, 2012, 04:48:33 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #396 en: Noviembre 05, 2012, 04:19:23 pm »
Astral Projection @ Luxembourg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBewpQEZfUg&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #397 en: Noviembre 12, 2012, 03:56:45 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #398 en: Noviembre 22, 2012, 07:20:54 pm »
The official site of the Concerto Di Natale confirms Dolores’ participation in the Italian Christmas Concert next December.

As we reported before, the annual concert will take place on December 15 at the Auditorium Conciliazione in Rome and is to be broadcast on Rai 2 on Christmas night.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #399 en: Noviembre 22, 2012, 07:23:36 pm »
Por quíé no canta Ode To My Family

Dolores briefly talked about the death of her father and her bereavement in a French article from Brest’s Tíélíégramme newspaper. 

“I experienced a personal tragedy that affected me a lot. The last months of my father’s were very stressful. It took me many months before I could recover from his death. I needed to stay with my family and my children. I feel better today, I can now look at his picture. I now realize that I have to live without him…”, told Dolores.

She later told that she can’t sing ‘Ode to My Family’ for now, because it makes her think of her father. “I hope to be able to sing it back one day, but for now, it’s too soon…”.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #400 en: Noviembre 22, 2012, 07:27:34 pm »
According to Noel’s latest interview for UAudio.com, the band wants to take its time when it comes to recording another album.

“I’m not saying we want to spend another ten years writing, but we definitely don’t want to rush it. I’d rather not do that again and just take our time. Quality over quantity, you know? If it means it does take a bit longer than we should, I don’t think it’s a bad thing if you have a great result from it,” said Noel.

Noel is currently writing new songs for the band. This is what he said about it: “I started writing again around the beginning of this year. I actually find it easier to write when I’m traveling. On your days off you’re sitting around a hotel room anyway so it gives you something to do. I started sending stuff to Dolores around January and I’ve been writing bits and pieces.”

Noel also plans to record another Mono Band album. “There are some songs I feel aren’t really the Cranberries’ sound, so I decided I’m going to try and maybe do another Mono Band album at the same time. I’m going to try and do both, but I want to take my time doing it,” said Noel.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #401 en: Diciembre 25, 2012, 05:16:57 pm »
Noel Hogan, guitarrista de la banda, cumple hoy 41 años!!
 FELICIDADES!!!!!! :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #402 en: Enero 27, 2013, 06:19:21 pm »
t looks like some of the local labels distributing The Cranberries’ new album didn’t give up on a promotion of “Roses” in some regions. Ten months after the album release, “Fire & Soul” becomes the third promo single in Russia.

According to TopHitRu.com (a web site that officially provides new promo singles for Russian radio stations and aggregates an information about the rotation of every single on Russian radios), “Fire & Soul” was made available for broadcasting on Russian radio stations on December 5, 2012. Since then it was played on 32 stations (for example, “Tomorow” was played on 44 stations). Full statistics of the track’s rotation is available here.

Two previous promo singles from “Roses” released in Russia (“Tomorrow” and “Show Me”) were aimed for the rock radio stations, but never got much attention. Unlike them, “Fire & Soul” is aimed for the radios playing in CHR format (Contemporary Hit Radio) which means that, maybe, the local distributor is trying to showcase a different side of The Cranberries’ talent.

“Roses” is distributed by Soyuz Music in Russia. The album peaked at #24 on the Russian charts.

“Fire & Soul” joins other songs from “Roses” released as promo singles in different regions. Last spring “Raining In My Heart” was chosen as the second single in Italy and Ireland (and maybe other countries, too?) and “Waiting In Walthamstow” was released as promo single in the United Kingdom last summer. “Show Me” also got some airplay in the United States, Greece, Poland and Russia (and other countries, too?) And, of course, “Tomorrow” was the first official single released in many countries all over the world.

If you’ve heard The Cranberries’ songs from “Roses” in your country, let us know in the comments!

Source: TopHitRu.com

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #403 en: Enero 27, 2013, 06:21:03 pm »
The Cranberries show at The Hammersmith Appolo in London will get a wide commercial CD release on March 5, 2013.

Originally the show which took place on October 2, 2012 in London was available for order only on the Concert Live website as a special limited CD-set release. In December 2012 the show got a digital release and was made available for download on iTunes and other digital music stores.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #404 en: Febrero 05, 2013, 04:44:17 pm »
Noel Hogan will launch a new website in a near future, according to the Cranberries guitarist and music producer himself.

Previous monoband.co.uk and gohanrecords.com websites are no longer accessible and redirect Internet users to a one-page site at noelhogan.com where it reads:

“Solo work, collaborations and production by Cranberries guitarist, Noel Hogan.
Listen to or buy music by Noel Hogan, including the debut solo project, Mono Band, and Arkitekt, a collaboration with Richard Walters.”
There is no word about a launch date or if a new side project is on its way.