INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Within Temptation  (Leído 320673 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Within Temptation
« Respuesta #495 en: Mayo 03, 2011, 11:52:02 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #496 en: Mayo 11, 2011, 12:05:21 am »
A great new WT TV Report, featuring Robert!

Two years ago a friend took me to the racing track in Zolder (Belgium)…just for fun. Well this ‘just for fun’ resulted in me getting a heavy virus, one that will probably stay with me for the rest of my life…the ‘racing virus

Until now this virus has resulted in several crashes, a lot of technical problems and frustrations. Luckily this addiction now also has positive sides. In my first two racing seasons in the ‘Aprisco Cup‘ I got my racing license, my racing skills, experience and technical car knowledge improved considerably and I even managed to win a race. Most importantly though the thrill, excitement and fun I’m having is gigantic, kind of what I’m having on stage.

This year I’m taking on a new racing challenge. I will be driving ‘The Unforgiving’ race car, a BMW M3, in a new racing league called ‘The Dutch GTC Renova M3 cup‘.

In this competition I will be racing against drivers who will all have the same kind of car with the same performance as I have. So no excuses here, it’s all about driver’s skills. Then again though technically my car is just the same as all other cars,…there is only one ‘The Unforgiving’ race car and luckily I’m driving it.

So for all of you who are curious about how ‘The Unforgiving’ is doing on the racetrack, you will be able to follow it all through video reports, onboard race footage, Twitter and Facebook.

‘Til soon on stage or on the racing track !

Your ‘Unforgiving’ race driver
 Robert
’.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84tpPJMiUGw&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #497 en: Mayo 12, 2011, 11:37:44 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #498 en: Mayo 13, 2011, 11:26:49 pm »
What is going to happen on August 12th?

Dear Fans,

Time flies as they say,  so we want to update you on our special concert event of 2011! August 12th 2011, is the date Within Temptation will return to the stages on our own First Challenge concert in Ulft, in the Netherlands. Why First Challenge ? Well, we are working on a very special show for that concert and it’s our first headline show for the Unforgiving album. Believe us, it will be a challenge… but it’s a great challenge to which we look forward to very much.

There’s many things we need to get done before we can welcome you at The First Challenge. One of it is fitness – that’s why Sharon has uploaded the TV report on her fitness program. Expect more of that soon.

What will happen at the First Challenge concert?

We can’t reveal too much of the planning at this early stage, but our setlist is going to be a unique one as we shall play the full Unforgiving album  – and  the story will come to life on stage with the new design of the stage, lights, video footage and illusions, etc.etc. Expect Sharon to show off her new stage clothing and make-up  and we will play a set of rare  Within Temptation classics and a greatest hits ….

But, The First Challenge will not only be unique Within Temptation concert, it will be a Within Temptation happening. As we know that many of our fans will come from far, we would like to thank you all with a rich and entertaining program. As a little appetizer, it will involve the Unforgiving race car, a party and many other things we still have to decide on. We are working hard to make this a once in a lifetime show for you and ourselves – so make sure to book your tickets sooner, rather than later, the location is not that big….

For our fans from abroad: The “First Challenge” will be held in Ulft (NL), a city with 10,000 inhabitants, only 30 minutes from the border to Germany within easy reach to several international airports if you come from far. The main airports are: Amsterdam (NL) Brussels (B), Dí¼sseldorf (D), Cologne (D), however many low cost carriers fly to Weeze airport in Germany just 60 km from Ulft, click here for more information.

There’s a festival camping you can book, you can also click here to find out more about local hotels and transport options! We hope to see you there!

Sharon, Robert, Mike, Ruud, Martijn, Jeroen.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #499 en: Mayo 15, 2011, 11:54:49 pm »
img]http://www.within-temptation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/coverTU2klein.jpg[/img]

Detective Janyce Beecham feels she’s losing her mind.

After a hunter stumbles upon the latest Disciple victim, Janyce is herself attacked by The Triplets who, as quickly as they appear, vanish into the night air. Shaken but undeterred, Detective Beecham soldiers on. Her driving force? Finding Disciple – the one who took her daughter Rory away – and making him pay.

We are really excited to announce the release of the 2nd edition of The Unforgiving comic, “Penance: Part 2″! You can now pre-order the comic, with or without a matching T-Shirt through our webstore

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #500 en: Mayo 17, 2011, 11:48:53 pm »
We announced the 2nd issue of The Unforgiving last week.

Today we can announce that the 2nd issue will be available may 31! Not only will this issue feature an making off of  The Unforgiving race car, but also an exclusive symphonic comic soundtrack!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #501 en: Mayo 21, 2011, 11:28:14 pm »
We haven’t forgotten about our Finnish fans…Great news for all our Finnish fans, we are coming to Helsinki! We will not be playing Finnish festivals this year, instead we’re doing a proper club show! We will be playing a show at The Circus on December 10.

As you know this isn’t a really big venue, so tickets will be limited. That’s why we’ve created a special link for our biggest fans, where they can buy tickets before the general on sale date, which is Monday May 23rd. On Friday morning May 20th we will be posting a link on the Facebook event we have created for this.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #502 en: Mayo 21, 2011, 11:35:18 pm »
Siníéad, our new single: something different in many ways!

Both in the story of ‘The Unforgiving’ as well as on the album, ‘Siníéad‘ has always been a favorite of all of us. She is a character with a lot of different opposite sides to her, just like the song. It is catchy and feel good but at the same time emotional and melancholic. So from the start it was quite clear that Siníéad would be released as a single from this album.

In the past with single releases, we’ve very often added bonus tracks like live tracks, b-sides or acoustic versions. This time we also wanted to bring something extra to the release of Siníéad, but just like the song itself something new and fresh. As the dance influences in Siníéad are so obvious we thought it would be interesting to see what would happen if ‘real’ dance artist would remix the track.

So we approached Benno de Goeij, who we knew from the corporation with Armin van Buuren in “In and out of Love“) . VNV Nation, who often perform at the same festivals as we do like M’era Luna and last but not least Scooter (who used Sharon’s vocal track from Pale on ‘State of Mind‘. They all responded very enthusiastic and each of them put a lot of effort in it to make it happen despite their busy schedules.

So also from here we would like to thank them for the time and passion they’ve put into it and of course for the great end result. They have made this single release a very special and an exciting one for us. We hope you’ll enjoy this new experiences just as much as we have!

We hate to let you guys wait… but more information on the Siníéad release will be announced soon!

From your band who despite the music still can’t dance

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #503 en: Mayo 23, 2011, 11:29:09 pm »
Recently we asked on Facebook in which other language besides English you want to read the Unforgiving comic.

Thanks to all your answers we were able to determine 4 more languages in which you can now read the comic, digitally.

You can now order  a digital version of The Unforgiving, Perdition + Penance: Part 1. These editions are complete with the original full colour artwork, delivered to you as a digital PDF file.

The 1st issue is translated into: Japanese, French, Spanish and German.

We hope this will make it even more easier for everybody to get involved in the dark story of The Unforgiving!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #504 en: Mayo 28, 2011, 12:03:15 am »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #505 en: Mayo 29, 2011, 11:15:11 pm »
Within Temptation will be perfoming at the Stí¶ppelhaene festival. Raalte, Holland.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #506 en: Junio 01, 2011, 04:40:49 pm »
Anneke van Giersbergen will join us in November!

Great news! Anneke van Giersbergen & her band will be joining us on the second part of our European Tour, in November 2011!

As you will probably know, Sharon has performed with Anneke several times and you might have seen her during our seated tour as well!

Check our tourpage for the exact dates, Anneke will perform from November 4 until November 25th! Several shows are already sold out,  but there are still some tickets available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJRxkOUK9Xw&

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #507 en: Junio 07, 2011, 11:44:31 pm »
Recently we asked on Facebook in which other language besides English you want to read the Unforgiving comic.

Thanks to all your answers we were able to determine 4 more languages in which you can now read the comic, digitally.

You can now order  a digital version of The Unforgiving, Penance: Part 2. These editions are complete with the original full colour artwork, delivered to you as a digital PDF file.

The 2nd issue is translated into: Japanese, French, Spanish and German.

Enjoy!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #508 en: Junio 07, 2011, 11:46:17 pm »
It’s time for another report from the race track!

As you know Robert is racing in the BMW M3 Cup with The Unforgiving race car. Today we feature a report where you can “sit” next to Robert and enjoy the whole race from inside the cockpit.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FMTzsKQ1z-s

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #509 en: Junio 07, 2011, 11:51:18 pm »
Siníéad postponed to July

The upcoming single from The Unforgiving, Siníéad, is postponed from June 17 to begin July, AT Productions – Within Temptations’ management revealed this information earlier this morning.

The reason why Siníéad is postponed is not known yet.
 Various sites are offering Siníéad between July 8 and July 15. Official release date of this German import single is set for July 15