INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Nightwish  (Leído 344835 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Nightwish
« Respuesta #420 en: Mayo 16, 2011, 11:08:58 pm »
Entrevista!!! (es de abril)

Translation to english:

"I think it all sounds amazing"

Some questions to Anette Olzon, singer in Nightwish, who just came back from Finland, where she recorded her vocals for their upcoming album "Imaginarium" in Petrax studio in Helsinki.

How did it go?
- It went really well and really smooth. We didnt need all of the 10 days, only 8 and there were no stress at all. I know the songs really well and came well prepared which helps a lot.

How does it sound?
- I think everything sounds amazing. Better than Dark Passion play, in my opinion.

You had to postpone the recordings after you injured yourself. What happened?
- I was gonna stand up, having my son Nemo in my arms, when I tripped on one of his toys and in the fall I landed on one of his other toys, a big wooden box. It hit me so bad that I broke a rib and had to postpone the recordings.

You recently put out one of your dresses at an auction site where the money are going to people in Japan who suffers from the earthquake and tsunami. Tell me some more about that?
- It was an encouragement from Meja and Growyn to all of Swedens artists to contribute with things for a charity auction for Japan and of course I wanted to contribute. Japan has welcomed us and I really appreciate the country and its citizens.

What´s your schedule for the summer and autumn?
- Next week I am gonna have my debute as a lecturer for three days in a so called "culture week" in Nyní¤shamn. I´m gonna speak in front of a lot of high school students about my journey from an insecure teenager to a world famous singer. Then I´ll just spend the summer with my children all summer before we start to record our movie "Imaginarium" in august (the movie is a part of the album and will be directed by Stobe Harju). In october and november we´ll do a promotion trip for the album and then rehearsals in december. More than that I havent planned at the moment.

You´re having your world premiere of your tour in the beginning of next year. What are your feelings about that?
- It´ll be fun and this time I´ll bring my youngest son and partner on the journeys and that´s a new thing. The tour will be shorter and I think all of us in the band will feel much better because of that.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #421 en: Mayo 23, 2011, 11:19:10 pm »
La discográfica Drakkar Records publicarán un recopilartorio de baladas de Nightwish el próximo 27 de mayo bajo el tí­tulo Walking in the Air - The Greatest Ballads, que contendrá las baladas de Nightwish desde Angels Fall First hasta Century Child. Drakkar Records es la discográfica que publicó por ejemplo la edición "rara" de Over the Hills and Far Away (EP) o el recopilatorio Tales from the Elevnpath.

Tracklist:

# 1. Walking In The Air (05:28)
# 2. Angels Fall First (05:34)
# 3. Sleepwalker (03:06)
# 4. Sleeping Sun (04:01)
# 5. Dead Boy's Poem (06:47)
# 6. Deep Silent Complete (03:57)
# 7. Feel For You (03:54)
# 8. The Phantom Of The Opera (04:09)
# 9. Ocean Soul (04:14)
# 10. Lagoon (03:46)
# 11. Swanheart (04:44)
# 12. Two For Tragedy (03:51)
# 13. A Return To The Sea (05:46)
# 14. Away (04:32)
# 15. Forever Yours (03:51)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #422 en: Mayo 27, 2011, 11:55:13 pm »
Imaginarium Update - 26.5.2011
de Imaginarium by Nightwish, el jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011 a las 17:27

During the last six weeks, the work on Imaginarium has advanced by leaps and bounds. We’ve been so busy with the project there has been precious little time for anything else.

While the band supervises the final mix of the album, location scouting is already underway for the Imaginarium movie. As the name of the movie and the information disclosed so far suggest, these real-world special places are few and far between.

The production crew has also been strengthened by people who have extensive knowledge of post-production technology. This is crucial, because the shoot and post-production are expected to be extremely complex and technically challenging. One of the characters in the movie also needs special attention from the animation department. Without teasing you any further, we can only disclose that this character will surely be remembered by many a Nightwish fan.

Because of the technical challenges and need for more planning, the shooting has been postponed. The movie will nevertheless be completed on time, as the post-production was begun already before the shooting.

There’s obviously a lot of expectations for the movie score. Tuomas is currently working on variations with Petri Alanko, renowned for his prize-winning music for the Alan Wake video game. The score will be based on the songs on the album and their main themes in a way that — like many other things with the Imaginarium movie — is a first in the history of motion pictures.

Imaginarium was also featured at the Cannes Movie Festival, where Solar Films presented their forthcoming films. At the same time, the script went through its biggest and most anticipated overhaul so far, confirming that Imaginarium will in no way be a children’s movie but a dark and foreboding fantasy; a dream world that lacks no surprises.

In a nutshell, like the director of the movie tends to characterize his productions, “well-planned is half done”. The famous sign post on the crossroads leading to Imaginarium is already visible. It says “Imaginarium, X miles”, and underneath it reads in small, red, curving hand-writing: “Soon it’s time to start shooting.”

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #423 en: Junio 01, 2011, 04:35:53 pm »
jeje

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #424 en: Junio 10, 2011, 08:59:44 pm »
Studio diary / May-June / Finnvox

de Nightwish, el jueves, 09 de junio de 2011 a las 22:52

After
three years of brainstorming and songwriting, over a year of
rehearsing, arranging and studio work, this triumph of musical passion
and piety is finally ready to be mastered. Yesterday, after a six-week
mixing session in Studio C at Finnvox, I listened the whole thing from
start to finish alone for the first time, and couldn't make heads nor
tails of it. It's the same old story - the same feeling of bottomless
emptiness that has marked the completion of all previous albums. We
could have honed the songs till Armageddon, but at some point you just
have to let go and start admiring the scenery. This time, the landscape
consists of 13 songs totalling 75 minutes. I think I'll probably be
able to savour the end result only after a couple of months of mixing
detox, but the encouraging comments by those near to me assure that it
is a decent album. One person who heard Imaginarium called it "the greatest adventure he ever heard with his two ears". There's
clearly more grin to the new album than on the last one, more funfair,
Moomins, smoky taverns, and twisted landscapes. It equals the Milky
Way in width and breath, even according to our standards. As Markus Selin put it: "Now you've really gone and emptied the bag of tricks!" We're
now going to get some distance to the album before mastering it later
in the autumn. Meanwhile, we're going to be busy designing the cover,
completing the instrumental and orchestral versions of the album,
planning the upcoming tour, shooting the movie, and digesting the audio
bloat. An excellent cure for the latter should be peaceful country
atmosphere, fishing, and following the games of the current pesí¤pallo
season. (By the way, during the home games of Kiteen Pallo, the entry
music will be a remix consisting of the main riff and chorus of song
number 11 off Imaginarium.) Big thanks and bear
hugs to the whole band for their patience; to Mikko Karmila and Tee Cee
Kinnunen for their forbearance, craftsmanship and enormous amount of
work; and in advance to Mika Jussila for the finishing touch! It's been
a magnificent journey so far. Big thanks to you, too, for living with
us through this process and having faith in what's to come. I'm sure
you won't be disappointed. TuomasKitee, June 5th, 2011

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #425 en: Junio 12, 2011, 11:05:55 pm »
Finnvox Studios / Helsinki, May-June 2011

After three years of brainstorming and songwriting, over a year of rehearsing, arranging and studio work, this triumph of musical passion and piety is finally ready to be mastered. Yesterday, after a six-week mixing session in Studio C at Finnvox, I listened the whole thing from start to finish alone for the first time, and couldn't make heads nor tails of it. It's the same old story - the same feeling of bottomless emptiness that has marked the completion of all previous albums. We could have honed the songs till Armageddon, but at some point you just have to let go and start admiring the scenery. This time, the landscape consists of 13 songs totalling 75 minutes. I think I'll probably be able to savour the end result only after a couple of months of mixing detox, but the encouraging comments by those near to me assure that it is a decent album. One person who heard Imaginarium called it "the greatest adventure he ever heard with his two ears".

There's clearly more grin to the new album than on the last one, more funfair, Moomins, smoky taverns, and twisted landscapes. It equals the Milky Way in width and breath, even according to our standards.

As Markus Selin put it: "Now you've really gone and emptied the bag of tricks!"

We're now going to get some distance to the album before mastering it later in the autumn. Meanwhile, we're going to be busy designing the cover, completing the instrumental and orchestral versions of the album, planning the upcoming tour, shooting the movie, and digesting the audio bloat. An excellent cure for the latter should be peaceful country atmosphere, fishing, and following the games of the current pesí¤pallo season. (By the way, during the home games of Kiteen Pallo, the entry music will be a remix consisting of the main riff and chorus of song number 11 off Imaginarium.)

Big thanks and bear hugs to the whole band for their patience; to Mikko Karmila and Tee Cee Kinnunen for their forbearance, craftsmanship and enormous amount of work; and in advance to Mika Jussila for the finishing touch! It's been a magnificent journey so far. Big thanks to you, too, for living with us through this process and having faith in what's to come. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Tuomas

Kitee 5th of June

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #426 en: Junio 20, 2011, 11:05:27 pm »
La pelí­cula de Nightwish Imaginarium será uno de los proyectos que recibirá una ayuda económica procedente de la institución "Fundación de Pelí­culas Finlandesas", intitución independiente supervisada por el Ministerio de Educación y Cultura de Finlandia. Esta ayuda cubrirá 400.000€ de los 2,6 millones de euros que costará su realización.

El objetivo de esta fundación es ayudar a la producción de las pelí­culas, publicitarlas y distribuirlas, y además apoyarlas en actividades internacionales. Tambiíén garantizan un apoyo en festivales internacionales que tengan lugar en Finlandia

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #427 en: Junio 21, 2011, 10:52:25 pm »
Anette cumple hoy 40 años!!
FELICIDADES!!!! :011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #428 en: Junio 24, 2011, 10:26:29 pm »
Emppu cumple hoy 33 años!!!
FELICIDADES!!!! :011: :011: :011:
« Última modificación: Junio 24, 2012, 04:57:45 pm por Serena »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #429 en: Junio 26, 2011, 11:10:22 pm »
Nightwish han sido confirmados para participar en la edición de 2012 del festival heavy flotante más grande del mundo, que se realizará en un crucero del 23 al 27 de enero, con 40 bandas y 2000 entradas.

Las bandas confirmadas por el momento son:

AMORPHIS

CORONER

ELUVEITIE

GRAVE DIGGER

IN EXTREMO

MOONSORROW

MY DYING BRIDE

NIGHTWISH

PESTILENCE

SAMAEL

STRATOVARIUS

THERION

TRISTANIA

Más información en www.70000tons.com

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #430 en: Julio 03, 2011, 01:58:42 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #431 en: Julio 03, 2011, 11:46:33 pm »
Letras de las 2 canciones!!

LOATING

Little birds are singing from the trees
Walking slowly on my two bare feet
Gentle grass under me as I sweep
On and on and on, on and on I´m

Floating - Floating

Someone´s calling me from underneath
Putting down my ear to hear the beat
From the voices far within the deep

Flowing - Flowing - Swaying - Floating
Flowing - Flowing - Swaying - Floating

Magic wonders in the golden breeze
Changing daily and surrounding me
In the eyeglass I can see them freeze

Floating - Falling - Floating - Flying
Falling - Falling - Floating - Flying

On and on... Falling - Falling - Floating - Flying

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #432 en: Julio 03, 2011, 11:48:10 pm »
INVINCIBLE

Years, all the years
All the tears
I longed for you

All the prayers
My despair
Couldnt bare
To wait for you
No more

My dear - I´m here
No fear - Invincible
See the stars glow all their gazing lights on you

Feel - can you feel
What I feel
I´m near you
And your hand
Holding mine
Only mine
There´s no one else
Oh you´re

My dear - I´m here
No fear - Invincible
See the stars glow all their gazing lights on you

My dear - I´m here
No fear - Invincible
Hear the thunder sing its roam for you tonight

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #433 en: Julio 05, 2011, 06:08:28 pm »
Son como muy positivas las letras no? (na pesimistas u oscuras) :023:

Fotita
« Última modificación: Julio 05, 2011, 06:09:44 pm por _V_ »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #434 en: Julio 12, 2011, 11:03:50 pm »
Anette sortea dos pequeños paquetes, consistentes en dos tarjeta de Nightwish (una de Imaginarium y otra de la pasada gira) firmadas y un brazalete de Humanity

al igual que en el anterior en el que sorteó ropa, simplemente hay que dejar un comentario
http://anette-olzon.blogspot.com/2011/07/contest-time.html