INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Tarja Turunen  (Leído 342335 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Tarja Turunen
« Respuesta #300 en: Octubre 03, 2009, 11:02:48 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #301 en: Octubre 03, 2009, 11:08:15 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #302 en: Octubre 08, 2009, 11:41:44 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #303 en: Octubre 12, 2009, 11:05:33 pm »
So far so good. Everybody around is healthy and the road takes us further every day. Countries and environments are changing all the time. It is nice to see people having still fun and giving me smiles, even though it is obvious that all of us are already tired of traveling.

Anyway, the general feeling is excellent and positive. I am enjoining every little details of this tour, since it’s the last one for my debut album and I’ll need to wait quite a long time for the next proper tour.

Visiting Munich and Ingolstadt was a really positive experience. The old city of Ingolstadt is pretty with lots of clean, tiny streets and not that many people around

It seemed that audiences were enjoining those shows a lot and that Germans truly gave their love for us. It’s overwhelming to see the difference from where I started and where things are now after touring 2 years! Thank you Germany, we’ll meet soon again.

After Germany we headed to Italy, Bologna. What a beautiful old town! Cameras were rolling on the off day when everybody got to go to the city and relax. Bologna would be a nice place to live…with its copper-red colored old buildings, towers and houses. And the dining is just delicious!

The night of the show was fun. People came very far to see us as well and the show was a success. We keep on making some trouble for the local security

One day everybody will understand that fans don’t eat artists!

It has been a long time since I heard people screaming like the audience did in Croatia, Zagreb. Oh my God! It was very hard to hear the band at times :)

I wondered many times during the show how on earth my band is hearing what they need to play, but somehow they managed very well and we were having a time of our life on stage. Great people! Wonderful acceptance.

After Croatia, the loooooong journey to Istanbul waited for us. We were crossing 3 borders and needed to wait quite a while in all of them. It was not that nice to wake up in the middle of the night and go out to show your face for the passport control… several times. You just got to fall asleep, when you needed to wake up again and again 

Well; finally sometime around 05:00 in the morning we happily arrived to Istanbul. The show was originally going to happen in a different venue, but we heard that the venue had bankrupted and we were going to perform in a “rock-bar”. It was more than exciting experience, since for example the stage was so small that Mike’s drums were not fitting on it! Well, once again we managed somehow to go through the show and the audience was excellent.

My first time in Turkey, I will never forget it. I got to do some sightseeing as well before the show, so now I know a bit more. It was not enough though. But, there is hope for the future. At least now I have something to write on my diary.

It was so good to return to Athens. Had been two years since I’ve been there and it showed me that people had been waiting for my return.

Heavens´ sake I almost burst into tears during the first song. That much the audience was screaming. There was only one thing bothering me during my performance and it was completely my own fault. I ate too late my dinner and when I was singing, the food started to rise up… I was truly suffering, but my crew told me that they didn’t hear nor saw anything strange in my performance. That’s amazing considering the mood I had during the whole show. Well, I learned my lesson and in the end, it was one of the best shows we did on this tour so far.

Day after we performed in Thessalonica and some people from Athens followed us there. It was very nice to see people so excited! I want to thank Greece once again for waiting for me patiently. I hope you don’t need to wait too long for seeing me again in your beautiful country. We had a very big dose of Greek salad in this trip until then 

Tonight, Bulgarians are surrounding us. Big venue, lovely people, and lot of excitement in the air…I can already feel the fans outside.

The show is to start in few hours…

With love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #304 en: Octubre 12, 2009, 11:10:21 pm »
Próxima a concluir la gira europea de la edición especial extendida de “My Winter Storm” (MWS), con más de 20 ciudades en su haber, la ex Nightwish comentó a La Rocka que ha estado ocupada escribiendo canciones para el nuevo álbum, con la ayuda del compositor Johnny Andrews. “Hemos escrito una canción hace unos meses cuando estaba en Los íngeles  y ahora lo hicimos de nuevo en Finlandia”.

Aseguró que los temas ya están registrados y tiene mucho material para elegir, lo que le está haciendo las cosas difí­ciles al tener que dejar fuera “canciones que tienen un significado especial para mí­â€. Por esta razón, aún no se conoce la cantidad de temas que conformarán el nuevo trabajo, pero sí­ dio a conocer algunos de sus tí­tulos, como "Kid Song", netamente instrumental; “If You Believe”; y Love to Hate.

Además, señaló que “What Lies Beneath”-su segundo álbum de estudio- será “más poderoso” que el anterior. “Habrá más metal”.

Por último, apuntó que su deseo es que el disco salga a principios de 2010, cosa que no dependerá solamente de ella, sino tambiíén de los tiempos del sello discográfico

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #305 en: Octubre 17, 2009, 10:44:29 pm »
Another good news

Floor Jansen (AFTER FOREVER) will join TARJA, LIV KRISTIN and DORO on stage @ MFVF VII
(on Sunday 18 October then).

I think we can expect to see the quartet sing the song CELEBRATE together, maybe more...wait and see !

SEE YOU THERE !"

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #306 en: Octubre 21, 2009, 11:40:16 pm »
The long touring and the promotion for the debut album are over. Has been amazing to sing for you all. Magnificent tours, beautiful places, caring and helpful people, great opportunities, many memories.

I will never ever forget this excellent beginning for my solo career. I am so happy to realize my dreams.

Let me go back and tell you about the last days of the final tour.

Like one year ago, my show in Sofia was a great success. It is very hard for me still to understand how on earth it is possible to have such an amazing audience in Bulgaria! The venue was once again totally crowded with singing and cheering people. All having big smiles on their faces during the whole concert. The band was SO happy and oh gosh, it was a thrill. One of the best audiences in the world, for sure   

How funny it was to travel from summer and being in the beach, to fall and few hours later to have already snow all over the place…

The summer was definitely left behind and cold weather waited for us when we arrived to Ljubljana, Slovenia. Local people told us though that only few days earlier it was still enough warm to swim in the ocean…it was VERY hard to believe that. It was damn cold.

I didn’t remember the venue until I went there and saw that it was going to be an open-air concert….with only few degrees above 0°!!!!!

Everybody in the band needed to prepare himself well for the cold air, but who was freezing the most, was Mike. Having shorts on…his hands got so frozen that he needed to have a blow dryer to warm them while he was playing! Can you imagine that? A blow dryer? Poor Mike.

I was having fun though, despite of the cold air. People seemed to be totally frozen as well, even though I tried my best to make them move.

Anyway, it was a nice return to Slovenia. I honestly didn’t remember how beautiful the city of Ljubljana really is.

Czech audience has always accepted me well. This time was no difference. It was just a dream come true again. The venue was packed and we had a lot of fun performing.

For my surprise I received a gold award from the sales of My Winter Storm in Czech Republic and it was given to me during my show. It was very touching moment. I am truly proud and happy with my relation with Czech people. Thank you very much for the support.

I got a chance to visit famous Bruges on the day of the show in Metal Female Voices Festival in Belgium. I took a train from Aalst to Bruges and enjoyed the day drinking hot chocolate and taking wonderful pictures. The city of Bruges is unreal, with its old houses and colourful little boutiques. I enjoyed the visit very much.

I am always happy to return to MFV festival. There are many lovely people around. I got an honour to perform with lady Doro Pesch two songs and we did well together. This time it was a bigger pleasure, since we had performed those songs already once before long ago, it was easier to enjoy the music now. People received us very well. Once again I got totally surprised by the new MFV award that I was given during my set. Fans had voted me in a category of “the best and the most beautiful voice”. I was so overwhelmed by this, that I forgot completely the lyrics for the next song I needed to sing…hehe.

I want to thank everybody at the festival for this honour, for the love and support.

The last show for the tour was in London. Everybody in the band was excited about this particular show.

Feelings were mixed, with lots of happiness but sadness as well. I saw that people in the band were very quiet before the last show and it showed me that we had done well.

The show was amazing ending for the tour. Oliver had his birthday again and received a cake from us. I guess it was a tasty one, since I saw only bits and pieces of it after the show… 

We had to share some tears when everything was finally over. I was very, very happy, but on the other hand very sad, since I am really going to miss all this.  I am missing my band already! Sounds silly, but it’s all true.

Touring with My Winter Storm was just amazing, beautiful experience for me. I have been blessed with lovely people working with me. THANK YOU MIKE, MAX, ALEX, CHRISTIAN, OLIVER, DOUG, MARIA, KIKO, MARKUS and TONI and for making my dream come true. Not forgetting all the crewmembers that were helping and working very hard for us on our journey. Just know, you are all in my heart.

This chapter is ending now, but a new one is to start very soon. You’ll see me performing already on next week in a Halloween concert in Tampere, Finland.

The Winter Storm is over. Let’s start to dig together What Lies Beneath.

With all my love, Tarja

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #307 en: Octubre 21, 2009, 11:42:12 pm »
Disco de Oro
Durante su estadí­a en República Checa para su concierto con localidades agotadas en Mala Cez Aarena en Pardubice, Tarja recibió el premio de Disco de Oro por ventas. Felicitaciones Tarja y Universal Music República Checa y a todos los fans que lo hicieron posible!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #308 en: Octubre 28, 2009, 11:59:06 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #309 en: Octubre 31, 2009, 10:48:48 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #310 en: Noviembre 02, 2009, 11:13:44 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #311 en: Noviembre 02, 2009, 11:15:23 pm »

_V_

• Visitante
« Respuesta #312 en: Noviembre 04, 2009, 10:35:38 pm »
Doro Pesch y Tarja (Metal Female Voices Fest,October 19, 2009,Wieze, Belgium)

"The Seer"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMDRn6gF-DY&feature=player_embedded

MFVF 2009 - Tarja & Doro "Walking with the Angels"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI6FI5p2Vnk
« Última modificación: Noviembre 04, 2009, 10:38:42 pm por _V_ »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #313 en: Noviembre 07, 2009, 10:42:40 pm »
Aquí­ hay muchas fotos de Tarja!

http://www.tarjabrasil.com/galeria/