INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Sharon Corr  (Leído 275252 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Sharon Corr saca un álbum en solitario
« Respuesta #405 en: Junio 13, 2011, 11:52:54 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #406 en: Junio 13, 2011, 11:55:19 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #407 en: Junio 14, 2011, 11:48:17 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #408 en: Junio 16, 2011, 11:32:26 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #409 en: Junio 17, 2011, 11:13:26 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #410 en: Junio 22, 2011, 11:48:16 pm »
Ayer, la página web Tixxradar publicó un breve artí­culo donde dió a conocer las fechas de tres conciertos de la gira Dream Of You en Alemania. A continuación, os dejo con el listado:

6 de noviembre - Batschkapp - Frankfurt am Main

8 de noviembre - Zeche, Bochum

9 de noviembre - C-Club, Berlí­n

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #411 en: Junio 25, 2011, 11:09:24 pm »
Hoy, el programa radiofónico Graham Norton, emitido en la BBC Radio 2, ha estrenado en exclusiva mundial el nuevo single de Sharon, Over It

Aquí­ podeis oirlo (desde el min 40)

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #412 en: Junio 26, 2011, 11:19:36 pm »
Sharon ha dado a conocer a travíés de su cuenta de Twitter que Over It se publicará el próximo viernes 22 de julio dentro de la reedición de Dream Of You.

Check out itunes re release Dream Of You with Over It out 22nd July

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #413 en: Junio 28, 2011, 11:44:39 pm »
'Dream of You' (Bonus Track Version) Coming Soon
To coincide with the start of her summer Dream of You Tour Sharon will be releasing a special version of her debut album on July 25th.

Sharon is delighted to announce the exclusive addition of brand new recording and fan favourite 'Over It' as the bonus track on the digital release of 'Dream of You'.

'Over It' is a track that constantly appears in Sharon's live sets and has beyond doubt struck a chord with her audiences. A standout track in a world of overproduced sounds, the down to earth lyrics and Sharon's trademark violin have truly resonated amongst her fans.

Sharon will take her signature brand of harmonious pop on the road during August and September.

Gig dates
19.08 – Aberdeen Lemon Tree
20.08 – Edinburgh Liquid Room (Edinburgh Festival)
22.08 – UK, O2 Academy 2 Liverpool
23.08 – UK, O2 Academy Birmingham
24.08 – UK, O2 Islington Academy

Tracklisting
1. Our Wedding Day
2. Over It
3. It's Not A Dream
4. Mná a h'í‰ireann (feat. Jeff Beck)
5. Buenos Aires (feat. Alex Ubago)
6. So Long Ago
7. Smalltown Boys
8. Cooley's Reel
9. Butterflies
10. Dream Of You
11. Real World
12. Love Me Better
13. Jenny's Chickens
14. Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #414 en: Junio 29, 2011, 11:18:33 pm »
El pasado 9 de junio, el equipo de Sharon publicó un mensaje en Twitter dando a conocer que ese mismo dí­a Sharon estaba realizando una sesión fotográfica en Dublí­n para la revista irlandesa Social & Personal. Dicha sesión fotográfica está incluí­da en su nuevo número de julio, que se ha publicado hoy

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #415 en: Julio 02, 2011, 11:11:57 pm »
El próximo dí­a 1 de octubre, Sharon dará un concierto en el auditorio principal del National Concert Hall, Dublí­n, en ayuda a Console; fundación que trabaja en la prevención, intervención y el dolor de la muerte de un ser querido que ha cometido suicidio. El concierto formará parte del Concierto Anual de Console y contará con la participación de artistas especiales invitados. Las entradas, que ya están disponibles, tienen un precio de 35€ y 25€, cuya recaudación se destinará í­ntegramente a la fundación

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #416 en: Julio 04, 2011, 11:22:29 pm »
Hoy, el local Den Atelier ha anunciado en su página de Facebook que Sharon actuará el próximo sábado 13 de noviembre en su local, el cual se encuentra en la ciudad de Luxemburgo. Las entradas ya están a la venta a travíés de la página web de Den Atelier

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #417 en: Julio 07, 2011, 10:41:39 pm »
Hoy, el periódico irlandíés Irish Independent ha publicado un artí­culo donde da a conocer que Sharon formará parte del jurado del Blossom Hill Ladies Day, que se celebrará el próximo 4 de agosto en The Horse Show en Dublí­n, que elegirá a la mujer mejor vestida. Además del artí­culo del periódico, RTí‰ Fashion ha publicado una entrevista a Sharon a raí­z de este evento

All bets on Brendan and Sharon to spot style star
By Edel O'Connell
Thursday Jul 7 2011

Dedicated followers of fashion Brendan Courtney and Sharon Corr have been unveiled as judges for one of the country's most hotly contested best-dressed competitions.

The star of RTE's 'Off the Rails' Brendan, and stunning violinist with The Corrs, Sharon, both pictured left, have been chosen to judge this year's Blossom Hill Ladies Day at the Dublin Horse Show which will be held on Thursday, August 4.

The event, which attracts upwards of 500 entrants every year is one of the most keenly contested best dressed competitions in the country.

Fashion expert Brendan will also MC the event while his glamorous fellow judge will be on hand to select the best dressed lady among the amateur fashion lovers.

The lucky winner will stroll away with a top prize worth up to €10,000

In the wake of the announcement that Sharon Corr is judging this year's Blossom Hill Ladies' Day, we caught up with the talented musician to talk about races style and to find out her favourite designers, most treasured fashion find and the one beauty product she can't live without.

Sareh McIntyre: Are you a big fan of getting dressed up for occasions like the races?

SC: Yeah, I love it, I think it's a really great way to celebrate a day, to get dressed up and make a special effort, I think people feel great when they're dressed up. It's just all part of the fun of it. It's a great event, Ladies Day, and it's running a long time so I think ladies love making an effort, making themselves look great. It just feeds into the whole female psyche really!

SMI: What will you be keeping your eye out for on Ladies Day, what would grab your attention?

SC: Well I'd be looking for somebody very much with their own sense of style, so a sense of individuality. I'd be looking for elegance, because that is very much what goes with that type of day. And some fun in their attitude to their clothes. Definitely that they're wearing the clothes and that the clothes are not wearing them. So yeah a bit of individuality, elegance and fun really.

SMI: Do you like to see women take risks with their style choices?

SC: Absolutely, as long as it is flattering to them. I think risks are much more interesting to look at in a way. As long as the risk that they're taking is flattering.

SMI: How would you describe your own style?

SC: Well I suppose I would have a tendency to go for things that are elegant but they would need to be stagey as well, so I would kind of call it elegant-funky if you know what I mean.

SMI: And what type of places do you like to shop, are you a high street girl or more into designer pieces?

SC: Oh I'm very much both. I pick up a lot of pieces in River Island, just stagey stuff and it doesn't last very long but it's just perfect for the occasion. One of my favourite designers is an Irish designer called Joanne Hynes, I've worn a lot of her stuff on-stage because she just has that elegance but with a rock-chick vibe going along with it, so I really like that.

SMI: What's your favourite item in your wardrobe?

SC: My favourite item would probably be an Alexander McQueen dress that I wore at the Isle of Wight Festival two years ago, before he died actually. It's a green dress with a sort of strappy back on it. There's not an awful lot too it and yet you're fully covered and it's extremely easy to wear. It's beautifully made. And I loved the fact that it was green because I'm Irish.

SMI: It's something you'll have forever as well.

SC: Absolutely.

SMI: If you could raid anyone's wardrobe whose would it be?

SC: Oh there's a question! I'm sure Olivia Palermo's wardrobe would be absolutely to-die-for, I'm not sure any of the stuff would ever suit me in a million years, but she's got lovely legs and that sort of thing. She has the figure of a clothes horse, she could wear anything. I like her choices, I think she takes risks all the time with what she's wearing.

SMI: When it comes to beauty, are you high maintenance, low maintenance?

SC: I'm kind of medium maintenance now as I get older. I was extremely low maintenance but now I realise I have to make a bit more of an effort!

SMI: So what are the indispensible products you always have on the go?

SC: The one beauty product that I was almost having heart failure when I couldn't find it today, because I had to do a photo earlier, is Dylan Bradshaw's Sheer Veil.

SMI: He has his own make-up range?

SC: He has his own make-up range and it's very high quality. I love it, I use all his stuff, I use the bases, the shadows, the lipsticks, it's a really high quality range. But my particular love of his is the product called Sheer Veil and it goes under your foundation and it just gives you face this dewy glow, so it makes you look younger.

SMI: That's a great tip. I haven't heard his stuff being mentioned before.

SC: Well it's wonderful. I mean the Sheer Veil is the one product that I would just die if it wasn't in my makeup bag if I had to do anything special!

SMI: You've been in the limelight now for few years, have there been any big fashion disasters that have been caught on camera?

SC: Yeah, big time. There's one, and every so often if I go on the fan websites they're always constantly laughing at me in this leopard print catsuit. I have to say, somebody totally talked me into that one because I was not convinced. Yeah, pretty horrific fashion faux pax.

SMI: Do you like to work with a stylist when you're going to events or do you prefer to do it yourself?

SC: I do it all myself actually. I've a very particular sense of what I like and I'm discovering it all the time. What I do is I find somebody that I like and I work with them all the time, like Joanne Hynes, a lot of things that I would do I would wear her to. But not all the time, and I usually like to find stuff myself, I don't have a stylist working for me or anything like that.

SMI: Growing up with two sisters in the house, were you always stealing each other's clothes or did you like do dress differently?

SC: We didn't which was unfortunate because we were always robbing each other's clothes and because I was the eldest, I growing up had more clothes than them because I was starting to make my own money and would buy them, so I had to acutally lock them out of the room at one stage!

SMI: So Sharon, what's on the cards for you in the near future?

SC: First of all I am re-releasing my solo album, I have a new single out called 'Over It', I have got the Blossom Hill Ladies Day event on August 4, I have a UK tour in August and I have got a European tour in October/November which will include an Irish date.

The Blossom Hill Ladies' Day takes place at the Dublin Horse Show on August 4.

Sharon Corr's solo album Dream of You (Bonus Track Version) is released on Friday July 22 2011

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #418 en: Julio 08, 2011, 11:09:57 pm »
I’d love Corrs to saddle up
Sharon on why reunion would be great... one day
By Leanne Smyth

Sexy singer Sharon Corr has revealed she would love a Corr’s reunion

While the Dundalk born family band have made no plans to re-group just yet, 41-year-old Sharon said she would be in favour of them getting back together.

Sharon added: “We have no plans to re-group but I’d absolutely love to but you never know what is going to happen.

“For the foreseeable I’m going to do my own thing. A Corr’s reunion is not on the cards right now anyway.”

The stunning brunette is just going to concentrate on her solo career for now, even though singing without her siblings can be a bit daunting.

Sharon explained: “I love my solo career and thankfully I’m really busy with work at the minute, which is great.

“I’ve a UK tour in August, then an Irish date in October and then more European dates coming up to Christmas.

“In one way being a solo artist is about self expression and enjoying your own nature musically

“But then on the other hand you are much more exposed and it’s all up to you. It can be quite nerve-wracking sometimes but I’m doing it because it’s what I love to do.”

Although her sister Andrea is a talented actress as well as singing success, Sharon said she’s happy to stick with music.

FAMILY

She added: “I have never really thought about a career on TV.

“Andrea was the one that had an interest in acting and while I wouldn’t completely rule it out, it’s not something that I would be really interested in. I just want to be out there performing.”

The hit singer, whose latest song Over It is due for digital release on July 22, wants to take her solo career to the US.

And she hopes she will be as successful as she is here in Ireland.

Sharon said: “I would love to go to the US. I have actually got a worldwide deal and going over to America is something I would love to do.

“I would never say that I was only going to work just in one place.”

But she insisted no matter how successful she is in the States she will never leave the Belfast home she shares with husband Gavin Bonnar and their two children.

Sharon said: “I’ve no plans to leave Ireland. My kids Cathal, five, and Flori, three, are in school here and my family are here too. I don’t think I will ever leave.”

Although she loves travelling and performing, as a mum of two Sharon said it can be hard to leave everyone behind.

She added when she is jet setting across the globe, she gets very homesick and misses her favourite TV shows most of all.

She explained: “I have to say that I do miss my home when I travel. To be honest I especially miss familiar TV shows.”

Sharon also said she will never push her children into music business if that’s not where they want to go.

And like any mum, all Sharon wants is for her kids to be happy, whatever career they choose.

She added: “I’ll advise my children to follow their talents.

“I don’t know exactly where their talent lies just yet, it could be musical but who knows but I just want to see them doing something that makes them happy.”

As one of Ireland’s most naturally stylish women, Sharon will helping to judge the Blossom Hill Ladies’ Day at the Dublin Horse Show in the RDS on Thursday, August 4.

FASHION

Sharon said: “I’m really excited about being a judge at Blossom Hill Ladies’ Day. I love fashion and it will be good fun to work with the other Ladies’ Day judge, Brendan Courtney, too.

“I think it’s important too for someone to show off their individual sense of style because individuality really is the key and that’s what I will be looking for on the day.”

To enter Blossom Hill Ladies’ Day all you need is a general admission ticket for the Dublin Horse Show then appear on the day looking fabulous.

Fill in an entry form on the RDS Band Lawn from noon, then watch all the entrants detail their outfits on stage with the special guest judges.

Then while the judges select the winners, there will be an exclusive fashion show showcasing the season’s hottest looks.

Sharon said: “And there’s a great prize for the winner too, the best dressed lady will walk away with an incredible prize worth up to €10,000.

> For more information on the colourful event log on to www.dublinhorseshow.com

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #419 en: Julio 12, 2011, 11:21:53 pm »
Ayer, gracias a la diseñadora de moda irlandesa Joanne Hynes, supimos que hoy Sharon realizará una nueva sesión fotográfica en la que vestirá algunos sus los modelos. Hasta el momento, no ha trascendido el carácter de la sesión; bien podrí­a ser para una revista, como nuevas imágenes promocionales para la gira

we hope the Joanne Hynes pieces are amazing on you for tomorrows photoshoot. Sharon Corr UK tour is coming soon Go SHARON CORR!