INICIO FOROS ÍNDICES DIVISAS MATERIAS PRIMAS CALENDARIO ECONÓMICO

Autor Tema: Nightwish  (Leído 359613 veces)

Serena

• Moderador
  • Excelente participación
Re: Nightwish
« Respuesta #1155 en: Octubre 15, 2015, 05:07:02 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1156 en: Octubre 15, 2015, 10:32:33 pm »
Kai told on Facebook that the second Mexico City show will be filmed for a future DVD release!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1157 en: Octubre 16, 2015, 04:04:14 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1158 en: Octubre 31, 2015, 10:37:24 pm »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1159 en: Octubre 31, 2015, 10:39:45 pm »
MARCO HIETALA (NIGHTWISH) ON NEW AVANTASIA ALBUM
News from Tobias:
"What do Geoff Tate, Dee Snider, Michael Kiske, Robert Mason, Jorn Lande, Bob Catley, Ronnie Atkins, Olli Hartmann and me have in common with Marco Hietala of Nightwish? Yes, we're all good looking, funny and amazingly talented… AND: we'll be on the new Avantasia album Ghostlights - out in January 2016.

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1160 en: Noviembre 03, 2015, 04:44:18 pm »
INTERVIEW WITH KAI HAHTO 2015

1. :Can you tell us what are you doing and the other band members in free time before the show?

kai: Everybody has their own way of spending the freetime before the show.Watching a movie,read a book,take a walk and sometimes even exercise a bit before the show.My routine is usually one hour before the show to start preparing myself for the show.Warming up,stretching and changing my clothes.Usually it is just killing time and saving energy for the actual performance.

2. : Please can you tell us what drummer or drummers you respect like best ones in metal music, like Nick Menza or Dave Lombardo or someone else?

kai:Too many to mention actually in different music styles..smile emoticon But here are a few of them: Buddy Rich(R.I.P),Joe Morello(R.I.P),Dave Weckl,Mike Mangini,Gavin Harrison,Nicko Mcbrain,Gene Hoglan,Sean Reinert,Thomas Lang,Vinnie Colaiuta,Vinnie Paul,Horacio”el negro”Hernandez,
Chris Coleman and Ari Hoenig just to name a few..

3. : Which is the nightwish song you enjoy the most playing live? and since you're a pretty new member, which ones from the previous discography would you like to play live someday?

kai: I Like all of them, but as favorites maybe The Greatest show on earth,Ghost Love Score and Weak Fantasy.In the past there is a lot of good stuff. Devil and the deep dark ocean,10 th man down etc.. smile emoticon too many to mention..

4. : What's been the most memorable part of being with the band?

kai: I think the feeling that i was able to help the band when Jukka needed help.The band is full of amazing characters and musicians and the band has been through a lot and still able to continue.The shows has been also very amazing experience to be able to perform with a production like what we have on this tour.I am very grateful and happy!

5. : Do you think that drummers can be included in songwriting process and did you have ever written / wanna write original full song? Maybe for Nightwish in future?

kai: I think drums are always part of the arrangement of a song but who ever brings the original idea,the main thing is to make the song work as a whole. My role is always to be a team player and listen to other members and their ideas always.I have some song ideas of my own but i am not sure if anything will ever work with Nightwish and the sound of the band.Maybe some day i put something out myself,let´s see.

6. : What inspires you? What inspired you to start with music?

kai: Anything from movies,books,art,nature and life in general.You can find beauty in everyday life and we actually have paradise here on earth.So many beautiful places we have on this planet.I started playing when i was 6 years old and music was always part of my family and music was heard in the house as my father was a professional singer before i was born.I think a lot comes from there..

7. : Would you be willing to fill-in for Jukka if it need be for future albums and/or tours?

kai:Ofcourse i am.We are now doing this tour and then we will see what the future brings and how Jukka is feeling and thinking after this tour.He´s been a lot better at home now at least.

8. : I admire your work on EFMB, you're a powerful drummer and it clearly shows on the album. When you were approached to fill in for Jukka, what was your initial reaction? Also, what prompted you to accept?

kai: I was Jukka´s drum tech for Dark Passion Play and Imaginaerum to make the basic drum tuning for this albums and also played a bit of percussion for Imaginaerum.Ofcourse the feeling was a bit unreal as i have been friends and fan of the band for a long time and suddenly my friend needs to do this kind of decision.I just tried put my heart and 100% to the new album and i hope it shows and you can hear it on the album and live.I think the accepting part was the easy one but i was a bit of afraid if i am the right man for the job as Jukka is a big character in the band and has been for almost 20 years now. I am happy things have gone very well.

9. : If being a musician wasnt possible, which other career path would you have followed?

kai: I think it´s really hard question.I have played since 6 years old.I have always been involved with many bands and never really tried to be a professional musician or anything.I have just loved music so much and it´s been so big part of my life and have never thought what i should do when i ”grow up” smile emoticon Though i have been in many different jobs during my life when the touring was a little bit more quiet and i have done a lot of teaching work as well. I have always done what my heart tells me and it has worked so far so i have to be happy how things are at the moment.

http://vk.com/nightwish_ru - Nightwish Russian Fan Club from social network vk.com

10. Simona: Could you ever imagine that one day you would become a part of Nightwish, even if it's temporary?

kai: So far i have felt good being on the road with these amazing bunch of people. Now we work like this, and let´s see what the future brings for us.

11. Daria: Can you tell us about your relationships with other band members? What it's like to play with them?

kai: I think the chemistry is good in the group.I could go for a walk or have a beer etc with any member of the band.The vibe is great and i am very fortunate to be able to play with such amazing talents.It feels great overall and i think the happiness comes through on the stage as well.

12. Polina Koskinen: What do you expect from Russian Nightwish tour 2016?

kai:In have played in russia a few times (moscow)and very much looking forward to that next year.Spesially the places i have never performed before.It´s going to be exciting! smile emoticon

13. Valeria: Both You & Floor and Troy are the "newbies" in the band, even though all of you are professional musicians with a long history and experience in the business. Did all three of you feel closer to each other due to being the newest band members, did you help each other to adjust to NW and so on, or it felt natural being in the band from the start?

kai: Floor and Troy has been in the group of course a bit longer but like i said earlier that i feel good around every member in the band and crew and it´s very easy to be just yourself.Everybody has their own character and brings joy and laugh in my life.I am very happy i have people like that around me on the road,Makes my life so much easier specially when you miss home and your kids at some point of the tour..Thank you Tuomas,Marco,Floor,Emppu,and Troy for that!

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1161 en: Noviembre 14, 2015, 12:06:00 am »
« Última modificación: Noviembre 14, 2015, 11:52:29 am por Serena »

Serena

• Moderador
« Respuesta #1162 en: Noviembre 15, 2015, 11:12:49 pm »
« Última modificación: Noviembre 16, 2015, 03:34:24 pm por Serena »